The Scottish Artist

Story Info
Renee enjoys phone play with a man 20 years her senior.
2.3k words
4.47
13.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was twenty-five I spent a lot of time chatting in the Scottish chat rooms. My chat handle was Gracie and I loved the way the sound of the "r" rolled off the tongues of the people in the chat room.

One night I was talking about my poetry and I received a private message from a man who's handle was Redman.

He was clever and interesting and spoke with an almost erotic intelligence. I learned a lot about him over the next couple of weeks. He was a full-time artist, forty-eight years old, and attractive. His photos showed tan skin and wavy blond hair - not normally my type, but it was his mind that turned me on more than anything.

We would banter back and forth for hours, sometimes with sexual undertones, sometimes not. One day he asked for my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called me on the phone and we chatted for hours. About one hour into our conversation I read him a poem I had written about lust and he started telling me what he wanted to do to me. He was definitely more experienced than I was and some of the words he used I had never even heard, but I don't think I'd ever had a conversation so erotic in my life and haven't again since.

He talked to me about his art studio and how he wanted to show me around. He would take my hand and lead me to his favorite painting - a nude exotic woman from Brazil. He would put his hands on my shoulders and turn me to face the painting while he kneeled in front of me, slipping off my shoes. Then he'd run his hands slowly up my legs to the bottom of my skirt and caress my upper thigh for a time. I wanted to entwine my fingers in his hair but he wouldn't allow it - he was in control.

"Look at the painting," he said.

I studied the beautiful dark woman. Her hair was long and straight and her skin a deep bronze. Her lips were painted in such an enticing way that even I wanted to kiss her passionately. As my gaze drifted down her long, lean neck I felt his hands move to the outside of my skirt and slip his fingers just inside the waist. He circled his hands around to the back of my skirt and found the zipper, gliding it down as far as it would go then suddenly removing his hands from me completely to let the skirt fall to the ground becoming a soft pool around my bare feet.

As I stood before him in my blouse and panties, I reached out to him.

"No," he answered, "look at her."

I turned back to the beautiful goddess and began to examine her chest. Her breasts were very full and young, her nipples a dark brown. I had never wanted to put my hands on a pair of breasts so badly in my entire life.

"What do you like about her?" he asked me.

"Her breasts are beautiful - I want to put my hands and my mouth on them," I answered immediately.

My reward was the soft touch of his hands on either side of my waist as he stood behind me. He slid his hands underneath the hem of my blouse and pushed upwards, taking my shirt with him. As he slid the shirt up my torso, I lifted my arms to allow him to remove it. He did remove it - so slowly, so carefully keeping his palms in contact with my skin. All the way up my sides his arms went, up my arms to the very tips of my fingers. My blouse came up over my fingers with his hands and fell to the ground beside us.

When the shirt was gone, he slid his hands down the back of my own hands, slowly down my arms and my body until his hands were resting on either side of my waist again.

I shivered under his touch as my gaze glided down to the Brazilian Beauty's stomach. She had a small waist and curvy hips - her belly button a thing of beauty - pierced with a deep red gemstone set in gold.

Still behind me, he slid his hands forward to float them across the surface of my own smooth, flat stomach.

He whispered in my ear, "Shall I put my hands and mouth on your breasts?"

I whimpered in reply, unable to speak with his hands on me. Slowly, still standing behind me, he slid his hands around to my back and came up to unhook my bra. He slipped the straps off of my shoulders, again allowing his hands to touch as much of my skin as possible in the process.

My gaze drifted down to the goddess's hips, so curvy, so firm and plump at the same time.

My bra joined my blouse and skirt on the floor. I felt a rush of fluid from my pussy leaking onto my panties as his hands came around my sides just under my arms and slid just under my breasts.

I moaned involuntarily, wanting so badly for him to touch my nipples that I couldn't contain the pleading whimper that followed.

His low chuckle sounded in my air, his breath kissing my bare neck and sending another shiver down my body.

He slid his hands slowly up the round underside of my breasts and squeezed gently, still not touching my nipples at all.

In my ear he whispered, "Beg me, darling."

"Please, I need it," I responded immediately.

"What do you need?" he asked.

"I need you to play with my nipples," I answered.

"How should I play with them?" he inquired.

"Pinch them, lick them, suck them, bite them," my voice answered in a pleading tone that I barely recognized.

He smiled against my neck; I could feel it. Then he stepped forward, pressing his entire body against mine. I looked down to see his hands cupping my breasts and he took one hand from them and placed a finger under my chin, lifting my face back towards the painting.

He may have been in his forties, but his body was firm and strong.

I looked into the half-closed eyes of my Brazilian woman and he slowly closed his fingers over my nipples.

A rush of cum soaked my panties even further and a loud sound of pleasure sang out from my lips.

He pinched my nipples and pulled at them gently for a few moments then he slid his body around to my side and picked me up in his arms. I looked up into his eyes and he smiled at me, his lips soft and his eyes raging with something I can't describe.

He carried me behind a curtain to his studio bed and laid me gently down on the soft red surface of the blanket that covered it.

He stood next to the bed, staring down into my eyes as he removed his own shirt and tossed it aside. Next he leaned down to slide his fingers under the top of my panties and slid them off in one smooth motion. I was naked under his gaze and my breaths came more deeply and more quickly.

He climbed on the bed next to me and leaned over me, staring into my eyes as he bent down. His tongue came out and moved slowly toward my nipple - finally touching the tip of it gently just before he sucked it into his mouth.

I cried out again, cuming instantly on his blanket.

One of his hands came up to pinch and play with my other breast as he sucked and nibbled on my tit. He was still wearing his jeans, but the head of his cock was starting to peak over the waist of the fabric.

I started to move my hand down to rub him, but he caught my wrist with his hand and squeezed it hard.

He lifted his head and said sternly, "Not without my permission."

He moved my arm to my side and gently released my wrist, running his hand back up my side to continue playing with my breast.

After a few moments more, he rolled away from, lying on his back. He reached down to unbutton his jeans, then slid them off of his body. I wanted to touch him, kiss him, swallow his cock with my throat, but I didn't dare disobey his warning.

By this time my pussy was steadily leaking cum and I felt like a volatile volcano ready to go off at any moment.

When he was naked beside me, my eyes drank in the sight of him greedily. His mature body was somehow more masculine and more awe-inspiring than the bodies of the guys my age. I wanted him inside of me, but he just turned to his side and propped his head up with his hand and watched me watching him.

His cock was rock hard and uncut, pointing proudly towards my naked body. I almost lost the ability to think straight with the words "inside me" playing over and over in my head like a broken record.

I looked up into his eyes and whispered, "Please."

"What do you need, Princess?" he asked me.

"I need you inside me," I answered.

"Open your legs," he said, not making the slightest move towards me.

I obeyed him, opening my legs widely, resting my knees flat on the bed. I was completely exposed to him now and I needed him to fill the empty open space.

His gaze traveled down to my pussy and he watched it, causing it to gush again.

I was desperate so I reached a hand down towards my pussy to rub it, but again he grabbed my wrist hard and repeated, "Not without my permission."

I cried out in frustration and pleading.

"Please, I need you inside of me now," I begged. "Tell me what you liked about the painting," he answered.

"Her skin is bronze and glowing. I want to touch it, feel it against me. Her lips are full and rose colored - I want to lick them and suck her lower lip into my mouth and bite it gently. Her breasts are perfect - I want to hold them in my hands and squeeze them and tease her nipples. Her ass is plump and gorgeous - I want to squeeze it hard with both hands and pull her pussy against mine."

"Very good, Princess. You have earned a reward," he answered.

He moved then to kneel between my open legs. I dripped and gushed juices constantly by now.

So horribly slowly he put his hands under my knees and lifted my legs up in the air, resting my ankles on his broad shoulders. Then he leaned forward and I felt my first contact ever with his cock as the head pushed gently against my clitoris. I exploded into orgasm and cried out as he stayed there - not moving an inch - leaning into me, my legs on his chest and shoulders, him over me with the head of his cock on my clit.

Many long moments later, my orgasm receded and I looked up into his eyes. He smiled mischievously at me as he used his hand to rub the head of his cock straight down into my waiting pussy hole.

He drove it in swiftly and as deep as it could possibly go - again holding still as I shivered.

When I stopped shivering at last he leaned further down, pressing my knees against my chest and looking straight into my eyes as he started to pump his cock in and out of my pussy.

He went steadily at first, at a medium pace, and I knew at that moment in time I'd never felt anything so wonderful in all of my life. I couldn't stop the moaning sounds of amazing sex from leaving my mouth and I ceased trying to silence myself.

I was calling out again and again as his pace quickened and he started pounding into me more quickly and harder than I'd ever been fucked before.

He kept up the fast pace, slamming into my g-spot with every hard thrust. The sounds of our bodies slapping together and the suctioning wetness of my pussy only made me cum again - this explosion inside me was deep and long. He fucked me hard for another three minutes as my pussy orgasmed continuously squeezing his cock again and again as he fucked me.

His balls slapped my asshole as he fucked me and I was silent now - unable to make a sound during my three minute orgasm.

He suddenly reached down and put his hand on my neck, squeezing gently - not enough to restrict my breathing, but firmly enough to be mildly uncomfortable, and then he slammed into me one last time, cuming inside of me with a hot force that I could literally feel all the way up the inside of my body to my throat.

His huge cock was pressed all the way inside of me as he squirted again and again for several seconds.

When he finally stopped cuming inside of me, he got off of me and laid down next to me, reaching and scooping me up on top of him.

I laid there on his chest until I fell asleep, his warmth and my satisfied body completely content for now.

I woke up the next morning lying in my own bed with the phone next to my face on my pillow.

The phone was silent and there was no connection to anyone.

I smiled to myself, wishing that I was across the world in Scotland at that very moment but knowing I would never hear from him again.