The Sculptor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantdog
cantdog
27 Followers

She came home before Gina did, and had Tony squared away for bed, nearly, by the time her daughter arrived.

"You look very happy, Gina," she remarked.

Gina hesitated a bit, but took the plunge, telling her mother she was in love with Sean Fairborn, and that they'd talked all evening long about just about everything, which was true if you didn't count the time spent fucking.

Her mother was very happy for her, and was moved to confess that she'd done nearly the same at Charles Lussac's that evening, which was true if you didn't count the time they'd spent fucking.

"My God, Mom, do you think he's in love with you or something?"

"I think definitely maybe! He's such a sweet man, Gina!"

"Really! Oh, Mom, that's super!"

"I hope it is, anyway. I feel like celebrating, how about you?"

"Yeah! I won't sleep for hours!"

The two women opened a bottle of méthode champenoise and talked cozily for a while until they felt they could sleep. It wasn't hours, it was in fact only minutes; they were sleepier than they realized. Good sex will do that.

______________________

Lussac was in conflict.

Brenda, eighteen years old for heaven's sake, now ardently wishing not just sex with him but wide open, sky's-the-limit sex, with no strings attached, was coming over that night. And his evening attempting to seduce Hannah Noble had been crowned with supreme success the night before! He should have been strutting, grinning, feeling like a master biped! He'd never been so on top of his game, and yet here he was wishing he could tell Brenda no.

His effort to win Brenda had been one of the shrewdest and most sophisticated seductions ever in his life; he was proud of it, but he was reluctant now to capitalize on it. He'd fallen head over heels for Hannah, he could see that. And Hannah would not know if he took the girl again! And she wanted him to, and the gods knew he wanted her to!

And the conté drawing was back now from the framer's. Charlie had used a muted rose mat, which he agreed with, the colors wanted some pink, but every time he saw it he felt guilty again, because he'd only done it in the first place to open those sweet legs.

"Hell! That thing has to go away no matter what else happens! It's accusing me! But I hadn't started with Hannah then, I was free then!"

He muttered to himself, he moped all the way to the high school despite the swirl of memories-- the legs, hips, lips, nipples of both superb women-- going through his mind.

________________

Sean had driven himself to get up very early and had hiked across town in the early morning light, with the mist still rising over the stream, to catch the same bus that Gina used. Getting up early isn't natural for a bass player!

But he wanted to see her and talk with her for just twelve minutes more than he would have if he'd taken his own bus. He was in fact very early, and he waited at her stop a while before she arrived. She was flattered. They talked and
held each other's hands until the last possible moment when they had to go to their separate homerooms.


to be continued...

cantdog
cantdog
27 Followers