The Sculptor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers

A few bounces and she threw him a glance. Chaz lay back and held her by the hips, sliding her up and down on the pole.

"O Christ, O Mary!" exclaimed Irene. Chaz started slow and easy. He'd never fucked ass before. It was fantastic, it was brilliant! He worked the tiny girl gently, but it really got him. He was losing control, he wanted to fuck real hard and come forever in the hot slippery gut.

"O my sweet loving Savior!"

"Are you okay, Angel?"

"Yes! Fuck me!" She was off again, and Chaz threw away caution. In just a few seconds he was pounding insanely into the little rectum.

Felix stepped in close and kissed her again, which she loved. Bill noticed the knocking at the door. He got up reluctantly, sure it was Nick, finally back from wherever it was. He let him knock a second; he wanted to watch Felix complete the double insertion. He was fingering her and teasing her nipples as he kissed her, but she was pulling him by the cock.

"You gotta fuck, you gotta fuck!" She threw Chaz another glance, so he held still. Both her hand and Felix's guided Felix into the tight little quim.

"Ready?" asked Felix. Chaz nodded.

The two of them held her up, and stood supporting her weight altogether. "I'm like flying!" she giggled. They laughed, too, and soon were fucking her in tandem, Chaz taking the up beat, while Oojami filled the place with high octane middle eastern dance techno.

She rocked forward and back, smiling widely and making a noise like a little kid does when you drum on his back, slammed in pussy and ass, pussy and ass, held suspended in the air by the two young men.

Bill was hard as a beanpole. "Look at her," he mumbled. "She's just a fuckin mazing!" The knocking came louder.

"That you, Nick?"

"I thought Nick was here!" It was Cyn's voice.

"No, he was but he left. I forget why!" Bill watched Irene get more businesslike, pulling them into her and kissing Felix, sucking his tongue!

"I wonder how come you forgot, Bill?" Cynthia laughed, but ironically Bill was too wasted to get it; he was just annoyed. He was pretty sure it was because he'd never cared why, pure and simple.

"Well, he's not here."

"When did he leave?"

"Before eight, not much before."

"Aren't you gonna let me in?"

"Tonight is just the band, Cyn. We're having another party after the gig, at Tanner's place, tomorrow; come then, it'll be cool!"

"You asshole, let me in!" Bill checked out the action in the living room.

The girl implored the Virgin with her head buried in Felix's shoulder, curled forward with her knees raised to allow him to move and to open up to Chaz a little.

Irene watched Chaz's face as the light boy came in her ass. He looked foolish doing that. They all look so funny when they come! The dark one, Felix, gave her kisses on her ear and told her she was all right.

"You're okay, sweet baby, that's it, let him come, you're all right."

"Look, it's not so bad, I'm okay, Felix."

"Oh good. Good. I want you to come, too; when he pulls out, get on top of me."

Irene agreed. Felix is nice, I wonder if he's Catholic? she thought.

Bill was missing the conversation, but the general tone of the evening was nothing Cynthia would have enjoyed. He checked his watch, saying, "Sorry, Cyn! See you tomorrow, okay?" It was almost ten, Nick was coming back soon. What the fuck now? Would Nick get by her without being seen?

"You eat shit from tin plates, Oakshire! And you drum for shit!"

"You try it! I'm getting better."

"Suck farts, Oakshire!" Cynthia kicked the door and stomped off cursing his name.

"What do you fuckin want from me, Cynthia!! I can't produce Nick outta thin air! He ain't here!"

"Suck farts from dead chickens!"

Dead chickens, my my. Bill went back in for the show.

Felix was on the floor with Irene astraddle, bouncing hard. Both boys played her tits and Chaz stood straddling Felix's head to get some of her mouth. Irene invoked the Creator and the Virgin again with a mouthful of cock. Chaz was watching her hump, and the mention of Mary let him know what was about to happen.

So he led off, and Felix joined in, a sort of infield chatter-- "come baby, fuck him, you're gonna come, fuck real deep, you're almost there, Angel, just a little more and you'll come, fuck him good, babe, come hard!"

Irene responded with an intensification, she reached single-mindedly for it, then came in a blast and a wash, her strongest ever. Her cheering squad congratulated her, and she grinned and told them to cut it out. She might even have been blushing, but in the weird lighting no one could tell.

It was a little after ten and Chaz had to go, but he kissed Irene goodbye and told her to come to the gig Saturday at the Brick Church. She didn't tell him she wouldn't be there or why. Her mood lowered considerably when he dressed and left, because her next task was to sleep with Oakshire until midnight. She spoke quietly with Felix and hugged with him on the couch, doing hits when she could.

Felix took off when it looked like Nick was never coming back, and he gave Irene his number. She said she couldn't give hers because it was disconnected, a white lie.

Bill was quite ready to screw her, though. At the appointed hour he doled out oxy and she left after scrubbing herself free of all the paint and cum.

cantdog
cantdog
28 Followers