The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch. 04

Story Info
She spend the night with Clanchief.
2k words
4.23
31.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murdock is sharpening his sword when she awakes. Something is wrong with her master for he has never looked this dark and brooding. She goes to him wrapped in a blanket and kneels on the floor before him. When he finally finishes he speaks. "Well my beautiful slave our journey is nearing it's end. Tomorrow we will land and you must be given over to my Clanchief."

"No" she says "I want to stay with you Master."

"That is yet to be seen for it is the rule of our people that the Clanchief gets all slaves and booty from our raids. He then decides who gets what with himself getting first choice. Which is his right. I have ordered my captains to meet this afternoon for a very important talk. You must stay hidden for I want you to hear what is said. You have been taught the ways of politics I have been taught the ways of war. Between us we may solve my problems."

"What problems she asks?"

"Listen and learn slave for this may mean my death or my life. The Clanchief set me up to die at your father's castle and will not be pleased by my return. So I must make plans and know who I can trust amongst my men. Now go to the closet and listen well for it may also mean your death if I fail."

His captains arrived shortly and were seated around the table in his cabin. After serving them wine and food he began to tell his plans. Of his four ships only two would be entering the harbor, his and another to be decided later. The others would make for the loch at the rear of the castle. There they would wait for his signal upon which they would land and launch an attack to the rear. With his forces inside attacking at the same time they would overwhelm the castle and relieve the Clanchief of his head.

Shouting greeted this for why would they attack their own Clanchief. "I'll show you why" he said. With that a prisoner was dragged before them. Lifting his head Murdock said "you all know this man." They did he was the Clanchiefs brother. "Now why would I find this fool hiding in the dungeon of the castle we just pillaged. One reason and one reason only. He was sent to alert the king of our coming. If we had not attacked out of the fog we would have been all killed and the blame would have been mine. Just as when my Father attacked he was killed and this traitor's brother was made clanchief in his stead. Now you know what we are up against, will you follow me and gain the riches we so deserve." After much argument the decision was made and they would do as Murdock wanted. He ordered his captains to wait outside for him.

"Now my beautiful slave come out and give me your opinion, who can I trust and who can I not trust." She entered the room and sat before her Master and told him her thoughts.

The captains were upset with the long wait they were forced into but could not leave the ship until allowed by their leader. Murdock stepped to the deck dragging the prisoner behind him. "Now then before you leave we will see this traitor on his way to hell." He looked about and pointed to Seamus "you will have the pleasure of this kill." He pushed the man to him and waited. Seamus was hesitant and then asked if they should not use the clanchiefs brother as hostage in case something went wrong. Murdock thought and walked towards them. "You may be right he may make a good hostage and who knows what may happen." As he talked he stepped behind Seamus. Faster then anyone could believe his kirk was out and slicing across Seamus throat. Unable to cry out Seamus slumped to the deck where his blood flowed freely and his life left him. Then taking hold of the clanchief's brother's head he did the same. Looking at his other captains he told them "this was the other traitor in our midst. He was the only thing standing in the way of our victory for he would have let beknown our plans." They all nodded

agreement. "Now then you shall come with me and enter the castle Roderick. Angus you shall have your second in command take Seamus's ship and approach the castle from behind. I figure the Clanchief will make me cool my

heels before he can decide my fate. So it will be time enough for you to get your men in place. You know the signal so go and may the gods make your sword arms strong and your aim true."

With that they left and Murdock addressed his men. "You are all wondering what that was about. Well now I will tell you. We were set up by the fools I just killed. If not for my tactics you would all now be dead, your wives widows and your children fatherless. In the holds of our ships are riches beyond counting and slaves to do your bidding. What will your share be when the Clancheif gets his hands on it. Just enough to get by on that's what. So when he has another raid to make himself even richer you will go not because you want to but because you have no other choice. I say it is time that we got what is ours. When

we land there will be only two ships the others were lost in the battle. You will be kind and offer the widows help but you will not tell anyone the truth. If you do we are all dead. Of course the clanchief will want to have you celebrate in his castle and you will. But no one will drink everyone will be ready and on my signal we will take back what is rightfully ours."

The crew cheered this and signalled their approval for had not Murdock brought them through hell and back with none dying. Then Murdock ordered the ships underway and went to his cabin.

She smiled having seen what happened and knowing that her Master would prevail and she would be his forever. He entered and ordered her to strip for him as he lay back on his bed. Watching as his slave performed like a true slut for her Master his cock hardened. As she finished stripping she fell to her knees and crawled to her Master. She begged to be allowed to suck her Master's cock. In answer he grabbed her hair and shoved her face into his crotch. Opening her mouth she swallowed the swollen member. Using her hair he bobbed her head up and down as she sucked and licked on his cock. Every time he pushed down she opened her throat and allowed his cock to enter it. Feeling the head enter her throat her cunt got wetter and wetter.

"Yes" he said "that is what my slut is for to fuck her holes with my cock." He continued facefucking his slave and enjoy the sucking she was giving him. Then as he neared his limit he pulled her up from his cock by her hair. She begged to be allowed the taste of his cum but he knew this was near the last time he could fuck her before they landed and wanted to enjoy her completely. Taking her by the hair he lead her to his private toilet and forced her to her knees. Taking his cock in his hand he

ordered her to beg for his hot piss. when she opened her mouth to beg he surprised her by pissing into it. She gagged at the first rush but swallowed it and begged for more of her Masters piss. "You shall have lots bitch" he said and moved his cock to wet her down completely. She was in heaven feeling the hot liquid pour over her body. Rubbing it into her she begged and pleaded for more.

Enjoying his slut he let go of his bladder and covered her face, hair,tits and all of her body in his piss. When he finally had no more he grabbed her hard nipples and pulled her to her feet. "Now then my fine whore get cleaned up and join me quickly." He left her to clean herself.

When she returned he was waiting for her. From behind he took hold of her arms and bent them behind her. Tieing them he rushed her to the table and lifted her up onto it. Making her kneel so her ass was in the air he spread her legs and tied her ankles to the table. She was totally at his mercy he could use her as he pleased and this thought got her wetter. Taking up a belt he felt his cock grow hard as he landed the first blow on her ass. He saw the mark turn bright red and this made him harder. She whimpered and moaned as blow after blow landed on her ass. Her ass and cunt were on fire now as her Master whipped her. Then she began to beg and plead to be allowed to cum as the blows turned her into a wanton slut. Then as he slowed down the whipping he said "go ahead slut cum for your Master."

With that she let out a scream and orgasmed. The juices ran down her legs as her cunt spasmed and let loose with the best cum she had felt yet. He stopped and put his hand to her clit. He fingered her through this orgasm and kept it going until she was near losing consciousness. Releasing her ankles and arms he turned her over.

Picking her up he carried her to the bed. laying her upon it he began to use her tits for his fun. Pinching and twisting them she began to moan again. Straddling her he kept abusing her tits and nipples while she squirmed below him. Reaching out he took down the rope he kept near his bed since she became his fucktoy. Tieing and wrapping her tits with rope he looked down upon her and smiled. When they were so tight they bulged up and were hard he took some oil and covered his cock with it. Then pushing hard he forced his cock between her bound tits. This caused the ropes to tighten even more. As he began to titfuck his slut he slapped at her tits. In and the left tit was slapped. Out and the right one was slapped. Harder and harder he fucked her tits watching her become more and more turned on by his treatment of her body. This drove him on and soon he was nearing his own climax.

She once again begged and pleaded to be allowed to cum for her Master. "When you feel my cum then you may cum bitch" he said between blows to her tits. Closer and closer he got and when he could hold back no more his cock began to spurt from between her tits. As the first hot blast hit her face she cried out again in orgasm. More and more cum blasted her face and chest as he relentlessly fucked between her tits. Then when he was done he removed his cock and untied her tits. He watched as she licked and cleaned herself of all the cum on her.

"One last thing my beautiful cunt slave" he said.

"Anything for my Master" she replied.

"Crawl between my legs my little slut." She hurriedly did so. Taking the rope he bound her to his waist. "Now then slut as we sleep you will have my cock in your mouth for the night." Opening wide she felt her Masters hands push her head forward upon his cock. And that is how they spent their last night aboard his ship.

To Be Continued...