The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch. 08

Story Info
He awakes to her greedy mouth.
887 words
4.29
23.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He awoke to the feel of a hot wet mouth sucking greedily at his hard cock. Looking down he watched her bobbing up and down the entire length of him as she kneeled between his open legs. As she reached the top of his cock she paused and releasing it from her sucking she spoke. "Good morning Master," then licking the length of it she continued the blow job she knew he would need to start this of all days.

Watching her he lay back to enjoy her wet mouth. She licked and flicked his cock with her tongue first quickly then slowly. Once in a while she would suck at his swollen balls. Then she angled his cock and slowly corkscrewed her head back and forth as she lowered her head onto the full length of it. Looking up she was pleased to see the look of pleasure on his face. When she had his cock down her throat and his balls touching her chin she paused. He reached down then and taking her head in his hands he took over. Holding her there he watched as she gagged and tried to breathe around his cock. Then as tears streamed down her face he lifted her off it. Holding her head poised above it he let her take in air before pushing her head back down. Back and forth she was skull fucked by her Master's hands and cock. Sometimes he held her head above his cock until she would beg him to continue. Then as she was impaled fully she felt his cock expand then explode shooting his cum straight down her willing throat. When he came he held her head steady and proceeded to face fuck his cum into her. With a groan he fell back onto his pillow and smiled as he thought about what a great slave he had in her. Always knowing exactly what her Master needed.

"Master what does a Druid's Knot look like?" she asked.

"No one other than a full Druid has seen one in over a thousand years. Later today we shall see it and know our destinies." he replied. Arising he went to the bathroom showered before dressing.

The area where this ceremony was to be held was natural amphitheater. Only the scale of it all was huge. In the center of a plateau stood a stone circle. The plateau formed a rough triangle between three nearby mountains. The 3 entrances to the circle were placed towards each mountain. Around this circle the Druid's had formed their knot. It resembled 2 intertwining snakes with the circle as their center. As the last Druid took his place a blue glow began to light up the area.

The heads faced outwards as entrance and exit.Through the entrance would go almost 500 men. Only one would use the exit. The rest would return through the entrance as Beserkers for the one.

As they entered the plateau the glowing knot was visible to all.

When she first saw it she cried out. "Master I have seen this shape before." Turning to her he asked " Are you sure?"

"Yes when I was a child I had a celtic nanny who told me stories of your people and your druid's. She gave me something and told me to keep it with me always. It would protect me from druid's. It was a necklace with that symbol. I knew somehow that it would be that symbol. Please take this with you." She placed it in his hand and kissed him openly for all to see. " Now you have something to punish me for when you return." Smiling he turned and took his place in the line to enter the glowing area ahead.

When the last of those to be tested was inside the stone circle the glow began to increase until each Druid could be seen connected together by a tight beam of blue light. Then the Druid's began to change and seemed almost to be melting. Suddenly a flash of light and the Druid's were gone replaced by the snakes of the symbol come to life. The two giant heads slowly rise and turn toward each other. The entrance head opens it's mouth and the sealed exit head placed itself in the open mouth. When the entrance mouth closed all light went out from the symbol. Not because it went dark but because it simply was no longer there.

That had been six days ago and she had waited on the plateau for her Master's return since. The days were long and cold but she had the company of other slaves and family members who waited. The nights though were a different matter altogether. From the first night on the plateau she had experienced dreams like never before. Her Master came to her in her dreams and she allowed him all he wanted as he took her. She had taken his cock in her mouth, cunt, and he had exploded a huge load up her ass. The next morning feeling exhausted she awoke. Laying there eyes closed thinking of how he had cum so much up her ass she reached back to rub the area. Her eyes shot open when she felt cum leak from her ass.

To Be Continued...