The Seamstress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
104 Followers

Carl's unsatisfied cock swung lewdly as he sauntered back through the door. Vivian smoothed her skirt trying to avoid the older woman's eyes. After an awkward silence Mrs. Fulton spoke to her as if she were a little schoolgirl.

"But Vivian, his clothes are here in a pile. How is the poor wretch going to dress if he doesn't have his clothes?

"Ummmm…I'll bring them to him?"

"No! That won't do at all, Vivian. Let me handle this. Carl Dear, why don't you come back out here for us, now? Vivian and I have some things to talk about and you will serve nicely to illustrate my conversation."

The older woman turned to Vivian while she watched Kotukus walk back through the fitting room and step awkwardly back up on his stage. His cock was back to its flaccid seven but Vivian was almost too distracted to notice. She was in shock.

‘Does she know him? How does she know his name? I am sure I didn't say …'

"Sit down, Dear, we have some things to talk about and for heaven's sake, try to stop looking so like a frightened animal."

"Things? What things?"

Well the Girls and I have been watching you since you took over the shop. I guess you could say they appointed me to talk with you."

"Girls? Talk to me…about what…" She sounded defensive—like a young girl accused.

"We're a small group of six, thats two short for Bridge and ...well one short for baseball." She tittered at her own joke. So we're what you might call a special interest group. You know us all; we're all customers of yours—your Aunt's actually--bless her wicked sole--and now…well, now, you have inherited us, so to speak."

"Inherited…?" Vivian sat dumbfounded and looked back and forth from Mrs. Fulton's jovial face to Carl Kotukus' pained expression.

"Let me start from the beginning, Vivian Dear. And Carl, I am going to need your help with this. Would you turn around and give us a nice view of that tight ass of yours?"

Kotukus turned around and slowly bent at the waist. His legs were straight but he pressed his palms flat on the floor between his spread feet. The position bared him entirely for the two women. Vivian stared at the valley of smooth flesh between his tight muscled ass. His balls looked swollen now. His cock hung straight down in that now familiar firm state and the eye of his puckered anis stared directly back at her.

"First off, Vivian, do you know what C.F.N.M. is?"

To be continued…

L O Reins
L O Reins
104 Followers
12