The Search and The Discovery Ch. 03a

Story Info
A day of fun and games putting Karen's lessons to work.
3.4k words
4.58
9.8k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
172 Followers

I was driving the Hummer back down the mountain and revisiting every rock, boulder, and pothole in the road. They bounced us all over the place just as they had when we were on our way up the road earlier that morning. Karen was silent and seemed to be in another place in her head.

"What are you thinking so hard about little one?"

My voice jerked her out of her secret space and brought her back to the reality of being here with me as I navigated around the worst of the obstacles in the road.

"Huh. Oh. I was just thinking about earlier."

"Don't be difficult little one. What exactly were you thinking about?"

"Master, I was thinking about what you said when we were in the woods. You said something about trying to turn one of my many fantasies into reality tomorrow. I was also thinking about what you said concerning my having a choice about real piercings. And, I was thinking the most about why you didn't choose to keep me in the woods a lot longer than you did. We still had what's left of the afternoon."

"Did you want me to keep you in the woods a lot longer?"

"Yes Sir. I did. There was so much more I could have performed for you and so many more things you could have done to me for your pleasure."

"Now this is a complete reversal little one. You started off this day as a very nervous novice submissive, unsure of yourself in your ability to please me, fearful of what I would do to you or have you do for me, and totally afraid of the possibility that you would be a failure. Now you are telling me that I didn't do enough. That's one hell of a switch cum slut."

"It is, isn't it Sir." Karen was laughing as she said those words.

"Can you tell me why the sudden change in your desires little one?"

"I don't know if I can exactly Master. When you were using the crop on my tits, I started enjoying what you were doing to me. When you were using the rubber paddle on my pussy, something changed in my head. I thought you were going to stop when I counted out ten but you kept going. Somewhere between 11 and 25, I suddenly didn't want you to ever stop. I felt real disappointment when we reached 25 and you did stop. I really wanted you to keep going and going. I was hoping that you would go to 50 or even 100 or more. I can't explain it Sir. My body was turning the pain of the paddle impacts into pure erotic pleasure. The word 'Owned' kept going through my head over and over again. It was such a rush Master. I suddenly realized that the greatest pleasure I have ever experienced in my life was coming from being totally and absolutely controlled by you. I wanted you to do anything you wanted to me, no matter what it was or what I would have to perform or endure. I realized that an orgasm is something that you give me as a reward instead of something I automatically receive after every lesson in submission that you are teaching me.

I realized that being denied an orgasm only means that I have to try harder to earn it Sir. I finally realized that my only purpose is to please you no matter what I have to do to accomplish that. And 'Owned' kept flowing through my thoughts without a pause. I am 'Owned' by you Master and what a fantastic and wonderful feeling that word gave me. I am your property. You can do anything you want with me. You can use me in any way for your personal pleasure. You told me right from the beginning that I would learn to feel pleasure when I was pleasing you and that so absolutely happened when you were using the crop or paddling my pussy and tits. How or why I don't know Sir. It just happened. I am 'Owned'. I love that thought. I need it. And I don't ever want to be anything but 'Owned' by you Master for the rest of my life. There. I've said it. And that is the absolute honest truth Sir. It comes from my heart and my soul."

"Are you finished with the searching and making new discoveries little one?"

"No Sir. I'm not finished at all. I'm just beginning. What I am finished with is the reluctance to make the search and the fear of what I might discover. For the first time, I am totally into the anticipation of what you have planned for me next. I am so excited about what you said concerning my experiencing one of my fantasies tomorrow and not having the slightest idea of which one you are talking about. I've told you so many over the past few years and several more since we met in Flagstaff. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight thinking about that Sir."

"You will sleep just fine little one, because you know that fantasy, that I hopefully can put together on such short notice, is one that will bring you a great amount of pleasure. This last day of this trip together is going one that we will both enjoy. I want you to know that being submissive or being owned is not always one sided. It won't be with me anyway. Some Masters are much different in regards to how they treat their submissive slaves. It all depends on how they view their reward system. Mine is very much in your favor when I know that you have done everything you can to earn it."

"Thank you Sir. That's another reason why I love you so much."

"While we are on the subject of what I said earlier, as far as the choice of having three piercings goes; I want you to remember a few things first, before you make any decision. The first is that you can always remove the piercings, if you chose to have them, if you find that they interfere with your normal life. When you return home tomorrow evening, I do not expect you to live your life away from me as an owed slave waiting for her next meeting with her Master. I am giving you an order not to change your home life in any way, or any other part of your life, when you are not with me. A woman as gorgeous as you are most certainly has male admirers, I'm sure you have dates and I'm sure you enjoy sex with some of them. You are not to alter that part of your life in any way what-so-ever. I don't want to know about it. I don't want you to feel guilty about it. I want you to enjoy it to the fullest at all times. You are not betraying me in any way by having a good romp in the hay with another man. The only way you can betray me is when you are with me or when we talk to each other by phone or on the webcam and you fail to honor you commitment to me as my submissive, and, by the way, my 'owned' submissive when we are together every 3-4 months. To not honor these wishes and to not live your life to its fullest would be a betrayal to yourself which could easily terminate our relationship. Do you absolutely understand what I am telling you so far little one?"

"Yes Master. I completely understand what you are saying."

"As for the choice of ring piercings, if you chose to have them, keep in mind that you are going to have to eventually explain them during a sexual encounter sometime in the near future. I would love to have a recording of that explanation. That would probably turn out to be one hilarious video."

I started laughing out loud just thinking about that. Karen joined in and we laughed together the rest of the way down the mountain and into town.

We went through a Carl's Jr. drive through and got burgers and drinks to take to the hotel. We arrived a few minutes later and went up to our suite. I unlocked the door and walked in. Karen remained one step outside of the door and stripped naked, throwing what few clothes she wore behind the door and asked permission to enter. As far as I could tell, she never once even bothered to check to see if anyone was around who might possibly see her in all her naked glory on the second floor balcony. She just did it, as required, and entered when I gave her permission to do so.

We were both pretty dirty from our day's adventure and we both rushed to the all glass shower stall in the bathroom. We washed each other thoroughly and then got into the hot tub together and soaked away the aches and pains of our trip. It is a big hot tub and we were facing each other from opposite sides. I put my toes against her pussy and she used her foot to lightly massage my very hard cock. We did that for a half hour. We talked about things other than what we had done that day. We laughed and told dirty jokes. And we teased each other just a little.

"Master, after we get dried off, can we snuggle for awhile in the nice warm bed? I also want so much to suck your cock and play with your balls until you shoot a nice load of hot creamy cum into my mouth for me to taste and swallow. I want to watch the pleasure you feel when I am sucking on your hard dick and I so much want to watch you cum for me. Will you let me do that Sir?" "Of course you can little one. I would like that very much."

"I would like to make one other request too Sir."

"And what would that be?"

"Can we make long passionate love together before we go to sleep tonight?"

"That is already on my agenda my little slut whore."

When we finally made it to the bedroom after drying off and eating our now cold burgers, we snuggled together under the covers and just thoroughly enjoyed each other's warmth. Karen is so soft she just melts into my body. She began kissing me all over my face and neck and then began working down to my chest. She paused to suck on my nipples, which she knows are very sexually stimulating when she does it right. She worked her way down to my lower abdomen and laid her head on my stomach and just stared at my now very, very hard cock. She didn't touch it but just stared straight at it while she ran her hand all around my hips, thighs and finally my ball sack. She used her fingertips at first and then used a very soft massaging motion with her hand and fingers combined.

Karen is an expert at doing this teasing thing she loves to do. She used only her fingertips to hold each tentacle and very lightly squeeze it without hurting it in the least. As she held both balls in the palm of her hand, her head suddenly moved down to them and she began licking each one and sucking each one into her mouth and playing with it with her tongue. She did this for a very long time. I remained silent and watched every move she made with my head propped up on two thick pillows. Just as any man would, I wanted her to get to the cock sucking as quickly as possible, but I restrained myself from opening my mouth and saying anything and just enjoyed her technique. This was Karen's production from beginning to end and I knew it without any doubt. There are times when a Master must give up his control and let his slave do her own thing. This was one of those times.

Karen put her head back down on my stomach again and began running just one finger up and down my rock hard shaft. She pressed a little harder when moving up to the edge of the mushroom tip and much softer when going back down. She would pause at the special spot where orgasms were created each time and make tiny little circles.

"Why does you cock leak the clear fluid out of its hole in the tip Master?"

"That's to let you know that you are getting it all hot and bothered little one."

"I've always wondered about that. The fluid is very slippery but there is not enough to use as a lubricant for very long and the fluid dries up very quickly. I want to taste just one drop."

She ran her finger up my shaft again and pushed out a large drop of the clear pre-cum fluid and licked it off with the tip of her tongue.

"It tastes different that your cum does Master. I want more of it."

With that, Karen spent the next 15 minutes running two fingers from my cock tip, down over my balls, and then back up to the tip again. Every third or fourth round trip she would press a little harder on my shaft and push out more of the clear pre-cum fluid and lick it up with her tongue. She was enjoying this and I was going nuts.

Then I felt her tongue staying at the source of the pre-cum leak and felt her trying to push it into the hole that was smiling at her the entire time. Now her thumb and forefinger were in a tight circle around my engorged cock and she began a slow up and down motion on the lower part of my shaft. Karen decided to shift her position at that point. She pushed my legs wide apart and got down between them so that she was looking down at my hard cock. She began using her tongue to do what her fingers had been doing for so agonizingly long. She would suck one ball and then slowly travel all the way up and over the tip, scooping up any more pre-cum that might have appeared. When I finally felt her mouth take in the entire tip of my cock, I actually jumped. I was so into the licking that that took me by complete surprise. She sucked and released. Then sucked and released again. She did this over and over again for what seemed like a hundred or more times. She had me all worked up but the beginning of an orgasm had not even appeared yet.

Karen is good at this. Better than any woman I have ever encountered. She is unbelievable when it comes to playing, teasing, stimulating, and making a cock cum at her will and desire. Her entire mouth soon began making an up and down motion over the head of my very red and sensitive rod. I could feel, and see, my cock beginning to go further into her mouth little by little. Her eyes were constantly looking up at mine. She can smile and suck cock at the same time. As my shaft began to slick up with her saliva, her hand began to follower her mouth up and down. She tightened the grip of her thumb and forefinger every time it passed over the rim of my cockhead and the special nerve center on the outward side of the rim. She was taking my cock deeper and deeper until I felt it touch the back of her throat. At this point, I was beginning to build up to a missile launch of cum cream. She even let my cock head into her throat without gagging at all. She didn't let it stay there. She only let it poke in for a second and then continued to back off the shaft until she was all the way back to the tip. Then, when her mouth was at the tip, her thumb and finger squeezed the rim a little harder with each trip down and back. She had my cock thoroughly soaked and slippery wet at this point. She took my shaft out of her mouth and jerked me off with her hand, squeezing the tip harder and harder with each pass.

This put my orgasm in motion. My cock started swelling up even more than it already was and she knew that I was near the edge of a monstrous cum. My dick had never been played with like this for so long. I could see the head turning a deeper red color and so could Karen. My hips began to bounce up and down each time her hand passed over the rim and I would push toward her. I was going to cum at any second. Her mouth went back over the top half of my cock while her hand kept up the jerking off motion on the lower half and she began sucking like a Hoover. She put her other hand between my legs and began massaging and squeezing my balls as she held them in her palm. The orgasm kept building and Karen kept sucking, jerking my dick, and squeezing my balls. That did it for me. I began moaning as I felt my cum shooting up my shaft and blasting into her mouth. I shot more loads of cream than I have ever done in my life. My hips bucked into the air and her head matched each of my upward thrusts with each explosion of cum. Finally, the sensations became too much for me and I put my hand on the back of her head. She immediately began slowing down and easing back on the grip and the sucking power.

When my orgasm was finally over, Karen did something that no other woman has ever done with me. She moved her body up over mine and, with my head still propped up by the pillows, I watched her open her mouth just enough to let a huge amount of white creamy cum slowly flow off the end of her tongue and onto my chest. When all of it had drained out, she smiled at me and, with her eyes locked onto mine, she lowered her head down and licked up every last drop of my love juice and swallowed it.

"I want more cum to drink Master."

"There isn't any left little one."

"Will you make more for me Sir?"

"I'm working on that right now cum slut."

"Ummmmmmm, I am an addicted cum slut."

Karen pulled the covers back up over us and snuggled tightly against my chest. I set the alarm and we napped for two hours. We both woke up refreshed and ready to start the evening's activities.

Even though we were still on the second day of our trip, I consider the moment we drove down the mountain as the end of 'Day Two' and the beginning of 'Day Three'. She was now going to put everything she has learned about herself to practical use beginning this evening. We will spend the next 24 hours going out, shopping, sightseeing, playing with each other, and otherwise doing whatever we feel like doing at any time. But, Karen will be my submissive the entire time. She will be my submissive no matter where we are or what I tell her to do. We are going to test out how naturally she is able to assume her role and perform it in public or private. There won't be any punishments for doing something wrong. I will still be using our toys whenever I feel like using them. When I do, it will not be done as a lesson. If I chose to do something, it will be done because she is my sub/slave and I own her and I want to do it. And she will respond to my every wish or command for the very same reason. That is the plain and simple truth of the matter. Karen is going to live the role she came here to learn about for the next 24 hours.

Player One
Player One
172 Followers