The Second Encounter

Story Info
Continuing adventure of a bored housewife.
1.1k words
4.21
21.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few months of not being able to see her, he was looking very forward to their next meeting in a few hours. He called her at work and told her to put him into her voicemail, she complied. Once the light blinked on her phone, she knew that he had left her a message. As she listened to it she got wetter and wetter because of the dominant tone in his voice and the demands that he wanted of her. She was looking forward to getting the fucking that she deserved. Finally, 5 o'clock. She grabbed her things and left the office to drive down the street to "their" hotel. Once she arrived she did what she was told, she went straight to the front desk and told the man working that there was a key for her. The man gave her the key and smiled. It was 5:15, she had to hurry and get ready for him before he arrived. When she opened the door, she noticed a collar and leash that were waiting for her on the table as well as a black leather corset that looked way too small. She took a bath with the soaps that he told her to use. He loved the way she smelled the last time, this was just one of the perks of being a Dom. She made sure she was all nice and clean for him and freshened up her make-up.

She heard the door opened. She hadn't even had enough time or know how to put the corset on, nor did she have time to put the collar on. He called her in a very aggressive tone. Why aren't you ready? She came out of the vanity area and greeted him. He told her to kneel, she did as she was told. He took off his belt and sat on the bed. He demanded that she come over and get into the spanking position. She was startled, she didn't realize he was that serious. He told her to come now. She did and bent herself over his lap, her fresh, moist ass sticking up in the air. With a force she wasn't expecting, the leather strap came down and snapped her ass. She squelched. He said that he told her that she needed to obey his orders. He lifted her up.

She had a nice size welt on her ass. He kissed her and gave her a hug. She kissed him back. He brought the corset over and in front of her to put on. She had to suck in air because it was so tight and constricting, but he managed to get it fastened. He explained to her that it was supposed to be that tight before she even spoke. He brought the collar to her and told her to kneel, she obeyed. He put it around her neck and put a little padlock on it, just so she knew that she was owned. He grabbed the leash and hooked it up and walked her around the room, holding the leash very tight. He explained to her that she must listen to his every desire or get whipped. She was actually liking the idea of this, he knew she would. He took his dick out of his pants and forced it in her mouth, while grabbing the leash and holding it tighter. She knew that he was in control of anything that should happen that night, to falter, would mean that there would be a stiff penalty. She was sopping.

He took his dick out of her mouth and stroked it while he held her mouth opened. He climaxed into her mouth while telling her she was his little cumslut. He put his dick back in her mouth telling her to clean it off, she obeyed. He grabbed the leash and dragged her around to the top of the bed. She was choking and her corset was extremely tight, she loved it. He put the handle of the leash on the left post of the head of the bed and told her not to move. He opened up his suitcase and got out his black rope, a blindfold a gag and a whip. He tied the rope around the posts of the bed so he would be able to tie her up so she would be able to be flipped over if needed. He was a former Marine, so he was very strong and he knew how to discipline. She looked good like this. He placed his hand between her legs, she was definitely turned on by this. She moaned and begged him to fuck her. He shoved the gag in mouth and put the blindfold over her eyes. He went back to his suitcase.

He got a small vibrator out and turned it on. She heard it and lifted up her hips, her pussy was begging to be fucked in some way, shape or form. He stuck it in her pussy. She could feel it, but it wasn't helping matters, only making them worse. She was beginning to get frustrated. The vibrator wasn't doing anything for her g spot or clit. He touched her swollen clit and she squirmed like crazy. He laughed and turned on the tv and got next to her. He watched tv and watched her, not touching her, just watching as she got more frustrated by the minute. 1 1/2 hours later, he took the vibrator out. Her body was going through spasms, not orgasms, just the fact that she became very sensitive to the touch down there. He took off the blindfold and took the gag out of her mouth. She cried and pleaded with him to fuck her, to take her now. He flipped her on her back and untied her feet and climbed on top of her. Her legs immediately wrapped around his back.

He shoved his dick into her red, swollen, wet cunt and fucked her as she moaned and moaned. She was about to orgasm and he pulled it out and laughed. She was in shock. He told her that she must ask him permission to orgasm. He put his dick back in and started pumping her pussy again. She asked him if she could come. He said yes. It was the best orgasm she had ever felt. He took his dick out and jacked it off on her face. He wiped her face off with his fingers and let her suck them off. He collapsed and lay next to her, holding her, making her feel safe. He untied her and undid her corset and collar and helped her to get ready so she could go home to her husband.