The Second Encounter: The Pool Hall

Story Info
Who knew second date would lead to new infatuation?
2k words
4.08
23.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noisy, smoke-filled pool hall was hardly the atmosphere she had in mind. But it did have potential. She wanted a softly lit room, dinner for two, a slinky black dress, and him beside her. She only wanted to be with him tonight. Was that too much to ask for?

The predominantly male crowd was also not the audience that she had in mind. But again, it did have potential. A dozen pairs of eyes scrutinized her every move, drunk in every ounce of sensuality that she exuded. As their relationship progressed, so did her desire to take chances. She tried to hide the fact that she loved the attention. She tried to put the thought of getting caught out of her mind. She tried to hide the fact that she loved Greg's idea, which was something she had always wanted to try. She wanted him to think she was too refined to want to have sex in public. She wanted him to think that their first time in the parking lot was just a fluke, brought on by anticipation, hormones, and alcohol.

Casey stood pensively by the billiards table, trying to decide on her next shot. She is wearing a short black kidskin leather skirt and no panties, a snug fitting red v-neck sweater, and 4" black stiletto heels. After a few moments, a young man approached her and asked if he could buy her a drink. She politely declined; making eye contact with him to ensure that she meant business. She cast a careful glance around the room.

Almost immediately, she met the eyes of a man at a table across the hall from hers. An intense fire ignited within her loins. A weakness quickly developed in her staunch veneer. A weakness she tried to disguise by quickly shifting her glance to the table next to his and continue her survey of the crowd. But the piercing eyes were still focused on her. Although, in her mind, it was guys like him she never had a chance with. She was only capable of getting the guys who wanted her but didn't really want to be with her.

The heat slowly faded but traces of its effect made themselves known in her cheeks and lips. She took a sip of her rum and Coke and placed the sweat-beaded glass down on the felt-lined ring in the arm of the chair beside her. Smoothing her sweater over her waist she turned back towards the table. It was time for her to concentrate on her game. Although knowing that there was a handsome stranger behind her with piercing eyes the color of a Hershey's Kiss did not make her mind at ease. She took another long pull at her drink and decided to take aim. Sighting down her cue at the yellow-striped nine-ball, she banked it off the opposite rail and sent it streaming to it's new home in the far-left pocket. Satisfied with her shot, she straightened her shoulders and nodded arrogantly at the table.

Being approached for the third time had an effect that she hadn't anticipated. Especially once her eyes focused on who was standing in front of her. Casey leaned back against the table and tamed a stray hair in the mirror that was in front of her, right above the chair rail. Out of the corner of her eye she saw someone approaching. Putting on her game face, she turned around just when he was inches away. Feigning surprise, she brought her hand to her mouth in shock. The thing that shocked her was the fact that he was so handsome. There was something about him that she couldn't put her finger on; something that made her knees weak; something that made her heartbeat trip.

The weakness in her façade expanded momentarily. He was even more stunning face to face! Enveloped by the subtle electricity that he emitted she felt her breath catch in her throat. The silence was leaden around them until he held his hand out to her.

Engulfing her soft, delicate hand within his she felt her pulse drum in her ears as he introduced himself.

"I'm Ray. That was a pretty slick shot. I noticed you were playing alone. There's nothing wrong with a little healthy competition. If you have no objections, of course." As he spoke, her eyes traveled over his face drinking in the features that would punctuate her thoughts over the next several days. Perfect white teeth moved slightly as he spoke. His hair was the perfect shade of espresso and fell in waves that mesmerized her to the point that she had to physically restrain herself from exploring them. His voice slowly faded-in and she realized that she had not paid attention to a word that he had just said. Still finding herself swimming in the milk chocolate pools that were his eyes, she blinked several times to regain her focus.

With his trench coat pulled tight around him, Greg stood outside in the brisk evening air, watching her through the smoke-smudged windows. From outside, he appeared to be someone who was looking for a certain person. Inside, no one noticed the man with his hands cupped around his eyes and his face pressed against the glass. The red neon Budweiser sign tinted his face, making him appear devilish. As each young scamp turned away from his date, the feeling that was in his gut grew warmer, stronger. Then there was the guy she was talking to now. There was something about him that he didn't like. Something that he wasn't able to put his finger on. Maybe it was just his male ego stepping to the plate. He would make his mark once inside, just to make sure nothing went farther that it was intended.

Ray was in the middle of saying something that had her attention. Casey tilted her head back and gave a low, seductive laugh. Turning towards the front of the hall, Casey met Greg's eyes through the smoke-filmed window and the glow of the sign. She cleared her throat and, with heated loins and a heavy heart, turned back to Ray to dismiss him.

"Ray, it really was great talking to you but I think I need to get back to my game. I'm meeting someone and I really need to brush up a bit more before they get here."

She placed her hand upon his shoulder and, pleased with what she felt, allowed it to slide down his arm and come to rest on his wrist. The soft hair that greeted her fingertips added longing to her inventory of feelings. She tore her eyes from his before they turned her in but he was already ahead of her.

He took her hand in his once more, and pressed it to his lips softly. The velvety flutter upon her skin made her weak with desire. She could feel her juices start to collect with the need to travel down her thigh but she gently brought her legs closer together to deny them the freedom to betray her.

"We will be meeting again," he said, his eyes reflecting what she was trying to hide within hers.

And with that, he returned to his table and resumed his game. She fought to regain her composure enough to try and continue hers. Her thoughts returned to Greg, his plan, and the up-coming events.

The door opened. All eyes remained on their games. Except Casey's. A switch was triggered in her body and she imagined a director's clapboard clacking shut. It's ShowTime! She thought to herself. And went to her mark.

She bent over the table slowly and deliberately trying to make her shot. She heard him exhale slowly from behind her. In her current stance, her pent-up juices dared to escape. She can feel moist coolness of air on her bare skin. Her wildest dreams tell her what it is that he is looking at.

She slowly turns towards him and strokes her pool stick coyly, licking her lips. He approaches and, with a flirtatious twitch of her eyebrow, she places her foot on the seat of a nearby chair. Tilting his head just to the side, he can easily see the soft, pink, cleanly shaven lips poking out from beneath her skirt, glistening with moisture. All the while, Ray watched their reflections in the mirror and it reassured in his mind what his heart already knew. He would be seeing her again. Greg moved closer and Casey inched her way over to the edge of the table. Hidden from public view by the length of his trench coat, he unzipped his jeans and out sprang his rigid throbbing cock, unhindered by briefs of any kind. Plunging into her, she moans softly and they move together in one fluid motion. A soft, wet, slap punctuates their connection, over and over again.

As the passion builds and she wraps her legs around his waist. For the majority, the pool hall crowd is none the wiser. But she knew better. She could feel Ray's eyes trying to break through the shadows and uncover the details of their actions. Her mind flicks back to Greg. They kiss. Softly at first, passionately. Then deeper and harder as the urgency arises. She feels his hand slip between them and his thumb finds her clit and massages it forcefully. She moans low and huskily into their kiss.

Kissing him a second time, she bites down on his lower lip, hard enough to draw blood. Licking it away, she whispers in his ear how she hopes he is ready. Almost on cue, he stiffens inside of her and his hot juices flood her insides. Holding him tightly to her, wrapped in a lover's embrace, he feels her tighten around him in a breathtaking flood of spasms. As he withdraws she can feel him throbbing softly as she regains her composure.

Easing her way off the table and smoothing her skirt back over her thighs, Greg has already finished putting himself back in order. Even after what just took place, she felt drawn to who was behind her. Glancing slightly over her shoulder, she paused and instead decided to use the mirrored wall to her advantage. It was then that she realized how close Greg was standing to her and just how clear things were from the angle she was looking at. Ray met her eyes in the mirror and there was just enough distance between them, and just enough distortion in the mirror that she was unable to decipher what his eyes were saying to her.

Casey grabbed the ball tray and made her way around the table counter-clockwise. Saving the side where Ray could get the best view of what she had in store for last. Each ball was placed in its holder and when she reached the side of the table that was on the aisle, she bent to explore the ball return slide in a painfully deliberate manner. His eyes widened at the sight of the soft pink flesh of her womanhood winking at him. Clearing his throat, he made his way to the bar needing something to calm his nerves as well as something to hide his suddenly throbbing erection against.

Casey went back to return the tray to the owner. When she passed Ray at the bar, she couldn't resist imparting a gem to cling to his waking thoughts for days.

"Next time," she began in a sultry tone. "Remember to breathe."

And with that, she turned on a well-heeled foot and walked to where Greg was waiting for her by the door. Except for the faint dampness left on the rail of the table, there is no evidence of their little escapade. They leave together, anxious to get one another in private and do more than they have just done. All the while, Casey's mind returned to the thought of exploring the more than obvious bulge that Ray was struggling to hide from her prying eyes.

The End