The Second Foundation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the girls finished him off by kneeling at his feet and sucking his cock and balls, sharing the thick black meat until he exploded in their faces.

Sierra was booked into the same hotel and she then returned to her suite, all happy and well fucked.

Dez asked Angela if she had paid her.

"Yes. With your dick!" she laughed. "Do you have one more fuck in you baby, for me! Please!"

Chapter 4

When Marcel returned, he found that Angela had a visitor. He liked her, she was a sweet, innocent looking, young, tall, slim, supple, gentle, dark, chocolate beauty from Milan, named Sierra. Angela told her she was Italian, but the daughter of African migrants.

Now, Marcel knew from the press and politics that African refugees were supposed to be a new and annoying plague in Italy, coming across the ocean, half starved, in their boats, daily. He didn't care much for them. But he liked the black football players in his national soccer league, like Ronaldo, Martins, Adriano, Thuram and co. Those guys were big, strong, imposing, and very talented. And so sexy.

And Sierra was very sexy. Marcel gazed at the exotic, chocolate, young beauty with fascination for he had never had a black woman. Angela noticed, and smiled to herself. Sierra was checked into the same suite with them.

After having a glass of wine with Angela and Marcel, she retired to her suite, saying she would join them for supper. Angela ripped Marcel's clothes off and fucked him with a passion, making him cum thrice in forty five minutes. Then as the lay in bed, their sweaty limbs intertwined, she told Marcel that Sierra was an aspiring model seeking a contract.

"Why don't we give her one. She is sexy. Call Annabella and tell her to sign her."

"Don't hurry darling. She is sexy. Lets have some fun with her."

"What do you mean?" he rasped, as she stroked his cock and made it hard.

"Have you ever fucked a black girl?" she asked him very directly. He blushed deeply, and she smiled. "You wanna fuck her don't you? I saw you looking at her."

"She is attractive! I was just looking."

"What if I told you it was OK to fuck her?"

"No! But you are my wife. I wouldn't cheat on you..."

"I want you to fuck her! I wanna see you fuck the shit out of her little black pussy!" Marcel rasped sharply. "But I want to eat her out too. We will fuck her together! But you gotta promise you wont try to see her alone. Promise?"

"Yes!" he nearly shouted for now, Marcel went wild. He tried to roll Angela on her back and mount her. But she held him back.

"No honey, save some for her. She is shy as you noticed. We will have to seduce her. But I will take care of it. Gosh, I feel deviously wicked!"

"Are you sure about this honey?" Marcel rasped in disbelief.

"Of course. I wanted us to fuck her the moment I saw her. But promise no matter how good she is, you wont desert me for her!"

"Never! I love you with all my heart!"

"But you wanna fuck her black pussy with this hard, white cock don't you!" Angela teased. She sucked him and stopped just before he came. "Now your balls are full of cum my love. Lets go and get this little slut!"

Marcel knew Angela was resourceful, smart and cunning and even wicked. It was one of the reasons she was such a good business partner. But he was really impressed at how deviously wicked she got that night, when she seduced Sierra for them. He never guessed for a second that he was the one being seduced, for such is the case with skillful, cunning, manipulative women; they manipulate a man but give him the feeling that he is the one in charge.

Angela drilled Sierra well and told her to act like they have never eaten each other in life, let alone that afternoon. She told her how she wanted her to act, saying she wanted to open up her stiff husband a bit, or a lot, if he let them. Sierra liked Angela a lot, and would have done it for free, but Angela paid her well.

"No! I cant take money for that! I will feel like a whore!"

"The money is not for the sex for you love sex you whore! Its for your silence. Now, silent! Lets go through this again, I don't want us fucking up!"

She had her dress real sexy, in a short, elegant, skin tight cream dress that looked so sexy on her dark chocolate, tall, slim, but curvy, feminine body. They went to supper together, she, Sierra and Marcel. Angela played the dirty, outrageous wife as Sierra played the sweet, shy girl. Marcel was so in lust with Sierra, and Angela smiled inwardly, seeing him undressing her with his eyes.

They invited her to their room and after several drinks. An erotic atmosphere developed. Marcel could see that Sierra liked them both, he caught her eying him and Angela with horny eyes, just the same way they were eying her. But she seemed very reserved and shy. Then Angela started coming on to Sierra. From her initial reaction, Marcel thought the black girl would bolt. But Angela calmed her down and started stroking and kissing her. Sierra said,

"No! Please stop it! We cant. Your husband..."

"Would love to watch! Relax honey, its just the three of us, nobody has to know..."

Angela calmed the girl down and coaxed her out of her shell with sweet, soft kisses, whispers and exciting, gentle touches. She wasn't pushy, but firm and determined. He saw the black slowly succumb. Then Angela was tonguing her and stroking her breasts. Then she had a hand between her thighs and Sierra was moaning and rolling her hips.

Marcel got so horny, seeing the black girl tongue his wife back and grab her tits. Then Angela was exposing her big breasts, nursing that pretty dark face to them and feeding her those bombastic breasts. She pulled her astride her lap and Sierra devoured her breasts. Then Angela was squeezing her pussy ad making her cry and dive deeper into her tits. The contrast of that dark face between those big, creamy tits was incensing. Marcel stroked his cock in his pants. He saw Angela pull Sierra's hem up around her waist, exposing her luscious black ass. Then she was finger her through her wet thongs and fondling her ass. She eased her pink digits inside and started stroking her pussy. Sierra suddenly stiffened and wailed,

"No! Sorry, I cant do this!" Marcel almost cried.

But Angela winked at him and he saw his wife bait the girl wickedly. She offered to hook her up with the manager their modeling agency. The girl succumbed albeit reluctantly. Then Angela pushed her on her back and opened her dress, to expose a sexy, lace bra and matching thongs, both white, and so sexy on her dark skin. Angela told Marcel to get naked and stroke his cock.

Then she went down on Sierra and devoured her mouth. At first the black girl was blushing and whimpering. But Angela worked her tits and got them hard, and when she went down on them and sucked them, Angela started moaning and stroking her hair lovingly, pushing her black breasts at her white mouth.

Marcel's cock got rock hard, and even harder as he saw his wife lick black flesh, all the way down to the dark, sexy thighs. Then she peeled off Sierra's thongs and went down on her bald, dark pussy.

At first Angela was playful, stroking Sierra, calling her sweet and sexy, chocolate, lapping her, stroking her with her wet digits, easing her, making her writhe. Then she turned her face at an angle, so Marcel could see her smiling as her pink tongue lapping and stroking the bald black pussy, making Sierra roll her dark hips sensuously. She circled her engorged dark clit with her pink tongue and Sierra's hips trembled and she cried sweetly. She worked on her till Sierra was getting into it, spreading her pussy and offering it to her.

Then she made the chocolate girl spread her dark pussy lips, to expose her shiny pink gash and she tongue fucked her nice and deep, bobbing her head as her long, pink tongue went sloshing in and out.

Marcel, like most men, was fascinated with lesbian sex. He had never seen it so close at hand in real life, and he was filled with lust. He stroked his bursting cock, watching his wife overcome by greed and hunger for the black pussy. She now had a feverish look on her face, and she was now pressing her chin in and digging deep inside Sierra's dark sex with her pretty mouth, moaning with relish as she gorged her self selfishly, but Sierra seemed to love it for she was crying with a mixture of agony and joy.

Then Angela went lower and Marcel saw her lapping Sierra between her cheeks, licking her ass and it was so exciting. Sierra parted her thighs wider and lowered her ass on Angela's mouth. Angela cupped her fine, round, dark cheeks in her pale hands and she started bobbing, tongue fucking Sierra's ass and the girl went mad. The long, pink tongue slurped in and out wetly, and Angela moaned with relish as Sierra moaned with lust and joy.

Then Angela made Sierra lap up her digits to taste her pussy, and then get them all wet. Angela leaned back and finger fucked her with one, then two, then three digits and the black girl loved it, raising her hips off the couch and fucking them round and round Angela's hand. Then Angela went down on her and devoured her clit, lapping it, sucking it, releasing it and lapping it again, in gentle, sensuous motions, to the rhythm of her fingers. Sometimes she would latch her lips onto it and suckle on it, rolling her head and making deep groans in her chest.

Sierra loved it. Her dark, raised hips started shaking with growing violence. She started giving low, prolonged, sweet moans as she threw her head back and her big eyes rolled back in her head. Then she was cuming sweetly.

Angela turned to Marcel and smiled wickedly, her eyes shiny with lust, her lower face drenched in pussy juice. Then she dove back into Sierra and devoured her with a vengeance. She started finger fucking her hard and fast, bunching her digits together and twisting them round and round as she sloshed them in and out of her hole. Her lips latched onto her clit, sucking it hard and he could see her little pink tongue flicking at tremendous speed.

Sierra cried and threw herself back onto the couch and Angela chased after her and continued torturing her. The black girl heaved and thrashed about. She slapped her dark thighs around Angela's pale face and throe her pussy at her mouth as she came violently.

As she finally came down from her shattering orgasm, Angela slid up in her arms, embraced her and tongue kissed her lovingly. Marcel was touched. And horny.

Then his wife stripped naked and made the girl kneel on the floor before her as she fed her twat. Sierra was now reduced to a horny, eager fuck slut. She devoured Angela, grabbing her hips and pulling her down to sit on her face like a bar stool as she ate her. The sight was so arousing. Marcel had to stop stroking his cock or he would have cum. Instead, he sat back, sipping wine and watched his wife bend down, tongue kiss Sierra fiercely, calling her a sweet chocolate treat. Then his wife came and sat besides him and made Sierra crawl to her and eat her pussy and ass. Marcel's eyes nearly burst, as he watched close up, seeing the pretty black face devour his wife's dribbling, engorged pink pussy. Angela leaned in and kissed him as Sierra tongued her pink, puckered hole, sucking and slurping away. Marcel tongued his wife fiercely. She put his hand over her engorged clit and he stroked it till his wife was cumming, trembling hard and gasping in his mouth.

Then she pushed him down to her breasts and fed him her big, creamy orbs. She eased him lower and he was eating her pussy as Sierra ate her hole, less than an inch away. Their eyes met and the black girl came up and joined him in lapping Angela's pussy. Their tongues touched and she moaned and came up and kissed him softly, with her thick, smeared lips. Marcel grabbed her by the back of the head and squashed her lips with his kissing his first black girl.

Then Sierra pulled back and said she couldn't, no, she shouldn't. He could see she wanted, but she was too shy.

Angela smiled wickedly and tied a large denomination bill around her husband's cock. She told Sierra to earn it. The shy girl had blushed with embarrassment and then she came for him. She unwrapped his cock and Angela held it up and stroked it for her as she lapped it up. Then she swallowed his hard, pink dick between her dark lips and devoured him, groaning. The sight of her black lips around his cock was so arousing. He groaned as Angela jerked him slowly and Sierra worked magic on him with her mouth. She was soon so into it. Angela grabbed her by her long, dark hair and started pumping her head up and down on his meat. Marcel gasped and his hips shot off the couch. When he was about to cum, Angela pulled Sierra off his dick and slapped it hard. Then she lapped the cum seeping out of his big pee slit like it was tasty.

Angela then made Sierra mount him, reverse cowgirl style so he could see her fine dark ass riding his dick and it was beautiful. He groaned, seeing himself buried in black flesh. They both grabbed and pinched and slapped her ass and she loved it, whipping it up and down.

Angela kept calling her beautiful, black and sexy chocolate and the words drove him crazy. The Angela pulled him out of Sierra's hot, tight hole and sucked him, moaning with relish as she sucked the girl's black pussy off his dick. She then eased Sierra onto her back besides him and devoured her pussy. She pulled back, made space and they ate her pussy together. Then she rolled Sierra on her side and he devoured her black ass as Angela tongued her hole. He loved it. Angela made Sierra kneel on the couch and spread her ass, and then she took Marcel by the hair and made him bob his head as he tongued Sierra's ass and he loved it. It felt so good. Then Sierra stood over him and fed him her black pussy. He stroked her thighs and pushed his head up at her.

He got so hard that when Angela told him to fuck that black pussy, he jumped in and pounded it.

"Don't cum in her. Pull it out and spray her face and tits with it! Then we will lick if off her," his wife whispered in his ear and he trembled. He fucked Sierra hard and she fucked him back like a snarling, ferocious sexual beast. His pent up cum started boiling in his balls. He yanked his cock out of Sierra's tight hole and jerked it a couple of time and then his cum shot out, showering the black girl. Angela pulled him down and they both licked his cum off Sierra's tits and belly. It was his first time tasting himself and it felt so good, licking sperm off the dark, soft skin.

Marcel needed a while to recover. He sat back and watched the two girls eat each other. He loved the sight. He went and joined Angela, eating Sierra's dark flesh and spending quality time with her genitals.

Angela handed Sierra a vial of coke and she put some powder on her tongue and swirled Marcel's cock round and round her mouth. He gasped as blood shot into his cock. They always used coke when Angela was very horny and wanted to be fucked for ages, for Marcel did not normally last that long.

Chapter 5

Marcel was in for a night of debauchery. Angela and Sierra were two horny vamps. They devoured each other and rode his cock that wouldn't go soft from the drug. Then they used him for their pleasure. They simply took over and started making him do naughty, dirty things and he loved it. They fed him their holes, standing over him and pulling him back and forth.

Then Angela got her collection of dildos. At first, they used them on each other, making him suck the rubber cocks straight from their holes. For some reason they were all black and he found this for some reason to be very sexy. As Angela lay back and spread her thighs and giggled to Sierra, telling her to fuck her with her big, black cock in front of her husband, Marcel felt shivers running down his spine. As the black girl fucked his wife's pink pussy with a shiny, big, black rubber cock, sloshing and twisting it in ad out, and Angela moaned and fucked it back, Marcel found the sight to be so arousing. He could almost picture a big, muscular black stud, like some foot baller, fucking his wife and the fantasy made his dick nearly burst

Then Angela said,

"Take that black dick out of my pussy and make my husband lick it. Make him lick my pussy off that big, fucking black cock!"

The girls giggled wickedly and Marcel smiled and licked the black cock and he felt shower all over his body.

"Give it here and lemme show him how to suck a nice, fat black cock!" Angela teased dirtily and then she sucked the black cock so naughtily, moaning and he could tell she was enjoying it. He could almost see her sucking on a real one, a hard, throbbing black cock, taking it deep into her mouth like that.

Angela felt sharp thrills as she noticed her husband's fascination and excitement. Sierra was a bit surprised, but she decided Angela was just being kinky and joined in the fun.

Soon, the girls were making him suck the black dildo and taste their pussies off them, giving him hints and tips and they could tell it was exciting him greatly. n Angela bent over and Marcel licked her ass. Then Sierra fucked her tiny, pink hole with a black rubber cock, pulled it out and licked it, again and again. Then she offered it to Marcel. He blushed but the girls were like, "Come on! Just do it! Don't be a spoilsport!" SO he did it, and he loved it. He bobbed his head and sucked lustily.

Angela made him lie back and raise his thighs. She licked his ass, something she had never done before. Then she lubed her digits in Sierra's pussy and started fingering his hole, with one and then two digits. It was the first time she had done to him and he loved it. He came hard but he stayed hard from the coke.

Angela slid a dildo in her hole and fucked herself slowly, sensuously with it. Then she stroked his chin with the wet dildo and ran it around his face and he shivered. She brought it to his ass and stroked him between his cheeks with it. Sierra called Angela kinky and got very horny. She started sucking his cock lustily. Angela lubed his hole with jell and then slowly pushed the dildo into him. He winced, but Sierra was sucking his cock and he started to feel good. Angela started working the rubber cock in and out of him. It was stroking his prostrate and it felt so good. He started moaning and rolling his hips, fucking her back. She tarted fucking him faster and deeper and he loved it.

Then Angela pulled him on top of her and Sierra fucked his ass with the black dildo as Angela hugged him and fucked him. He came roaring as his balls exploded to shreds.

Angela then made him go on all fours before her and she fed her pussy that he had just cum in as Sierra continued working his hole with the rubber cock. He couldn't believe how wild he went. He dove into Angela and sucked her pussy clean as she told Sierra to fuck him with the black dick. He exploded again. Then Sierra made him suck his ass off the rubber cock. Actually, she didn't make him do it, she just ran it along his lips and he opened up and licked it.

Angela and sierra chuckled dirtily and asked him if he wanted to get real kinky. He rasped yes, for he was feeling so good and aroused. They both slipped on black strap ons. They each fucked one another with them, to flavor them. Then they stood over him and told him to suck their big, black cocks. Marcel loved it. It drove him so wild.

It felt so natural as they then made him bend over and lubed his hole, then Angela fucked him up the ass as Sierra fucked his mouth. They rocked him back and forth between their black rubber cocks as he moaned with joy and sucked and fucked back. He couldn't believe how good he felt. He loved it when they would tell him to take their black cocks.

He came again finally, crying and exploding.

Angela and Sierra then slipped off the rubber cocks and ate each other again.