The Second Foundation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my boyfriend, now back off please."

"You stupid cunt! You cant be serious that you would rather be with a nigger than me! Come here! What the fuck can this monkey do for you!"

He was dead drunk, racist, arrogant, rude and so horny he would have raped a nun.

"Hey dude, hit on her all you want, but don't insult me, all right!"

"Shut the fuck up, black wanker!" the guy sneered. "Shut the fuck up or you will catch a hard one to the kisser."

Dez had boxed most of his teen age years, and he was drunk and in a fight like mood. He smiled at the big guy.

"Lemme go," he whispered to Iris. She backed off. She looked at Trish and she was smiling nastily. "There man, go ahead, take her! I don't want no trouble." he raised his arms.

"Smart guy!" the big guy responded and reached for Iris. She panicked and started to scream as his meaty hand closed over hers. Then Dez smacked the guy to the face, making him see stars.

"Respect women, you jerk!"

The guy snarled and charged at Dez blindly, swinging his meaty arms. Dez sidestepped, and kicked him hard to the balls. As the guy cried and started to double over, Dez kneed him brutally to the forehead, making him shoot upright. Then the black man lashed out with a thunderous right. There was a meaty thud and the guy dropped like a sack of potatoes. Trish kicked him hard, three times and he lay on the ground, squirming and moaning.

Typically, the guy started saying he was calling the cops. The security guys, who were foreigners and had seen the guy starting shit, rushed Trish, Iris and Dez to leave and they would tell the cops jack shit!

Dez and Trish took Iris between them, laughing. Iris was a bit confused. As they waited for the taxi, she turned to Dez and said,

"Thanks. For protecting me."

"Kiss him. Kiss your hero,"Trish laughed and pushed her into Dez' arms. She hugged him and kissed him on the lips.

"Its all right!" he patted her ass cheeks and for a second, his cock was grinding into her cunt.

"What kind of a kiss is that for your defender!" Trish teased.

"Chill!" Dez laughed and patted Iris' ass.

She felt so horny and excited. No man had ever fought for her. Once, a guy had grabbed her ass in a disco. She had slapped him and he had slapped her back. Leo had not fought to defend her, but had called the cops. By the time they came, the guy was long gone. Iris jumped into Dez' arms suddenly and kissed him hard on the lips, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Then she released him and they tumbled into a cab.

Chapter 8

Dez sat in the middle, and put his arms around both girls,

"Broadcasting live, in stereo," he joked and pulled them close. Then Trish and Dez were kissing right besides her, feasting greedily on each other's lips. Iris gazed at them, their faces looking so dark in the street light.

"Black heat!" she thought to herself as Dez' hand stroked her ass, exploring it even as he tongued Trish.

"Don't feel left out honey!" Trish said and pulled Iris close then she tongue kissed her. Iris felt a wanton lust grip her and she kissed her back hungrily, their mouths sucking and slurping. Trish suddenly ducked back, pushed Iris at Dez and suddenly, his thick, soft, hungry lips were kissing her, then his tongue was in her mouth. It was so big, thick and forceful. She melted and sucked on it like a cock, trying to swallow it down her throat and devour it.

"Dez, you lucky guy!" Iris heard him groan as Trish grabbed his crotch. Then Trish pushed her lips to theirs and all three were kissing, groping and fondling, six itchy hands blindly grabbing and squeezing hot flesh. Dez pulled each girl#s thigh over one of his and squeezed their asses, making them grind their dripping pussies onto his thigh as they tongued each other. Iris just couldn't believe what she was doing as the three of them twirled their tongues around each other.

The ride went by in a blur.

They had vodka and juice and a strong joint in their living room. Then Dez pulled them both to their feet and they danced raunchily and laughed.

"I wanna be in the middle. I wanna be sandwiched!" Trish chuckled dirtily and pulled Dez behind her as she pulled Iris in front of her. She snaked a hand around Iris' hip as she leaned back into Dez, grinding her ass lewdly into his cock.

Lets put the white girl in the middle and torture her," Trish giggled drunkenly.

Dez agreed and Iris was taken between two horny black bodies and made to sway to the high life music as the two fondled and ground into her shamelessly. She felt the black man mould his hot, muscular body into her back and grind his hard cock into her ass as Trish shoved her thigh between hers and dry humped her, nearly making her itchy pussy explode. Then Trish was fondling her breasts and tongue kissing her feverishly. Iris blushed profusely even as her pussy melted and she kissed Trish feverishly, grabbing her tits and ass. Dez' chewed her ear lobe, making her hiss sharply, then he was pulling her skirt up and bunching it around her waist, exposing her fine, round ass, split by a tiny black thong.

"fuck, what a wonderful, big, fine, white ass!" he gasped and smacked both her cheeks and then he sank his fingers into them and ground his cock into her ass fiercely. She could feel it through his thin longs as if he was naked. She gasped, realising he was probably not wearing under wear. Gasping, she tried to pull away. But Trish slapped her palm into her cunt and grabbed it, to squeeze it so hard. Her hand was soaked by the wet thongs.

Iris reeled and nearly lost her balance, but Dez held her in place, grabbing her hips with his powerful hands and dry humping her ass. His meat was now so thick and hot and he was grinding it so hard into her ass she feared it would rip through her short dress and panties and hurtle into her cunt. The thought made her pussy so wet and she got so horny she felt dizzy.

"No!" Iris wailed as Trish ripped her top off her tits and grabbed her creamy breasts, then she was squeezing and sucking on them, eating them like a starving sailor. Iris gasped and shuddered heavily as sharp bolts of lightning lanced straight to her clit.

"Hold them up and squeeze them honey!" Trish begged Dez and he snaked his arms around Iris and grabbed her tits, squeezing them at the base, making them puff out like balloons Her thick, long pink nipples pointed at Trish like bullets about to shoot off.

"I'm gonna make you cum, whore!" Trish spat nastily, and shoved her hand into her thongs. Iris felt the black girl's digits hook over her engorged clit with familiarity.

"No!!! No!!! Trish! Don't you dare!" she wailed, and then the inevitable came.

Trish shoved her fingers into her dripping slit to wet them, then she snatched Iris' slit and rubbed it vigorously. Iris shuddered heavily. She bit her lower lip to cut off her impending orgasm. But she was too horny and excited and the searing carnal lust she felt would not be calmed down.

She caught Iris' thick, engorged clit between her fingers and pinched it hard. Iris jumped and yelped sharply, feeling as if her whole body was on fire and swimming through high voltage electricity at the same time. Dez shook her tits and laughed dirtily, then Trish caught a hot nipple between her lips and sucked so hard, like she wanted to rip it off and swallow it down her throat. Her hand moved in a blur in Iris' panties rubbing her clit so vigorously. Iris found herself slapping her arms around Trish's head to yank her to her tits and grinding her ass feverishly into Dez' hard cock.

"Oh Trish, how can you do this to me!" Iris wailed in anguish.

Dez grabbed her forehead, turned her face upwards and kissed her, ravishing her pink mouth fiercely. She devoured his mouth with a carnal greed that surprised her. Then her clit exploded into a thousand, tiny, melting hot shreds. Her hips jerked violently as an awesome orgasm ripped through her cunt, making her see stars and feel like she was floating. She almost couldn't believe that it was her voice she heard crying in the agony of immense pleasure.

Iris finally gathered herself enough to stagger to a glass and a joint, hearing Dez and Trish chuckle dirtily. She blushed profusely and turned to admonish Trish, but she chocked on her words as she saw her friend sucking Dez' tongue down her throat and dry fucking him shamelessly, riding his powerful thigh that she had clamped between hers.

Dez' naughty eyes caught Iris'.

"Come and get even!" he said and then he turned Trish around and and sank onto a couch, pulling her with him, her ass glued to his cock. He grabbed her between her legs, cupping her ass with one hand as the other hand grabbed her tits and squeezed them.

Iris stood unsure, suddenly aware that he skirt was still around her hips. She wanted to push it down, but Trish smiled mockingly and said,

"Forget her. She is chicken! Just one big baby!"

"You are asking for trouble, bitch!" Iris snorted, put the joint down and pounced on them! She was gonna pay Trish back with the same coin. She forced her hips between Trish's thighs and grabbed her by the short, black hair, then she was kissing her ferociously, as if she wanted to devour her. Trish wrapped her thighs and arms around her and devoured her right back, fucking her belly like a horny rabbit.

Dez groaned with lust as the two women went at it right over him. He pulled Trish's tits out of her top. Iris saw them and descended on them, feasting on them with a searing, wanton lust. Her lips were sucking and slurping away loudly, wetly, pulling off the thick nipples with succulent pops. Trish threw her head back and Dez devoured her mouth. He shoved his hand between their bodies, forcing it down Trish' hipster jeans, sliding his digits into her wet cunt.

"Oh fuck! You guys want trouble now! You are asking for it!" Trish growled and popped her pants open. She shoved them down her hips, taking her soaked thongs with them. Iris gasped with shock, as Trish exposed her shaved dark chocolate pussy and the scent of arousal hit their nostrils.

"You are such a shameless whore!" she gasped, but her hand reacted automatically. She slapped Trish's cunt and then shoved two long digits into her cunt. She screwed them in and started fingering her friend's sloshing cunt. Dez pushed his digits in Iris' mouth. She was surprised for a second, then she was licking and sucking them. Then he slapped them into Trish's cunt and started rubbing her clit.

"Ah fuck!!! Yesssss!!! Yesss!!!" Trish cried. She threw her head back, her eyes rolling back in her head. Dez latched his hungry lips onto hers and kissed her fiercely. Trish sucked his tongue down her throat, her hips fucking Iris' digits wildly as the blond devoured her tits greedily. Trish came suddenly, screaming and writhing and twisting her body wildly.

Then she caught her breath and grabbed a wad of blond hair in each hand. She smiled nastily.

"No!" Iris gasped with horror.

Then Trish shoved the white girl down to her pussy. Dez removed his hand and Iris was pushed down into the engorged, dripping black pussy. Then Trish was fucking her face, holding her in place with her powerful hands.

"Fuck you Iris! You stupid cunt! Put me out of my fucking misery!"

"You horny fucking slut!" Iris growled then she dove into her, munching and ravening her pussy like a starving beast. Trish slapped her thighs around Iris' face and fucked her lustily crying and writhing on Dez' body.

"Put it in! I want it in!" Iris heard her crying in the distance, but she couldn't fathom it, she was so engrossed in eating her pussy.

Trish's hips rose and Iris went with her. Dez ripped his pants open and pulled out his thick, engorged cock. He wrapped his big hand around the head and wanked it fast for good measure, peeling the foreskin back. As Trish sank down on him, Iris felt something meaty and hot pushing against her chin. Then Trish cried out as if in agony.

Iris pulled back and stared in disbelief as she saw a thick, long black cock sliding all the way into Trish's pussy. She couldn't believe it would all fit in, but sure enough, Trish's ass came to rest on Dez' shaved groin.

"What the fuck you staring at! Eat my clit and make me cum!!!!" Trish snarled like a beast in pain.

"No!" Iris gasped.

But Trish was far too gone for any shit. She yanked her to her cunt, by her hair and started fucking.

Iris started licking and sucking the fat engorged clit, feeling and hearing Dez' thick cock slosh in and out of Trish as the black man pumped his lusty hips up and down.

"Ah yes!!!! Eat me Iris. Please baby! You know how I like it! I am begging you!" Trish gave such an anguished moan and her eyes were filled with begging.

"Fuck! You are unbelievable! Slut!" Iris laughed and smacked her clit. Then she pinched it and pulled it making her hiss like an angry snake. Then she went down and started sucking it hard, stretching it, releasing it and then flicking it fast with her tongue, just like Trish loved. Dez started fucking her furiously, making it more difficult, but Iris held on to her hips tenaciously and sucked and slurped on her clit, feeling it harden. Dez felt Trish's cunt clutch his cock and tug on it ferociously. He had intended to keep his dick hard and fuck for ages, but the pussy was so hot and tight. His cock was heating up fast.

"Grab his balls and squeeze. Don't be sacred of them big, black balls. He is only a man!" Trish moaned.

Iris grabbed them dreamily, and held them up. They felt so heavy. She started squeezing and pulling on them and Dez groaned and fucked Trish harder. Trish raised herself up on her arms planted on Dez and started popping her hips up and down, sending the huge cock hurtling into her. Iris couldn't believe it. It was like she was dancing, only the imaginary cock they usually fucked on the dance floor was replaced by a real, big, hard black one. Iris gazed at the thick, jet black, veined meaty rod, sloshing wetly in and out of Trish's stretched, dark pussy lips. Her pussy seemed to melt and she got so horny she could feel her juices flowing down the insides of her thighs. She felt so dirty, nasty and wicked.

"Grab her nipples and pinch them hard, she likes that, the bitch!" she sneered at Dez' tortured face. He slapped his big hands around Trish's heaving breasts and pinched them hard, making her shake. But she never lost her rhythm Satisfied, Iris dove at Trish's clit with renewed urgency. Sometimes the black girl's popping hips would dislodge her lips but she chased that clit and caught it and sucked it.

"Ah!!! Ah!!! Ah!!!!" Trish cried like a moron and then she just dumped her hips down on Dez, slamming his thick cock into the depths of dripping cunt. Then she was cuming. Iris chuckled, looking up at Trish crying, with a mad look on her face as she came hard. She sucked and flicked her clit hard, sending her hurtling into one orgasm after another.

"Ah fuck!" Dez groaned in deep agony and his hips bucked violently. Iris pulled back in fear and stared.

She saw Dez' cock swell to impossible proportions, like it would tear Trish's pussy apart. Then his balls were contracting violently in her pale, white palm and his cock seemed to leap like a zealous beast. She thought she heard a sound like cream being squeezed forcefully out of a tube. Then Trish was crying and cuming again.

Chapter 9

Iris saw something creamy seeping out from Trish' cunt, dripping down the thick, black erection, going down to form thick droplets on the big, black balls she was still cupping.

Iris simply remained paralysed, staring. She couldn't believe Trish had just fucked this guy and he had cum in her. And she had assisted.

Trish slowly sat up as Dez lay back on the couch, gasping and groaning.

"Fuck! Thanks guys! You are next Iris. You are gonna get your first black cock tonight!"

"No!" Iris gasped. I I I, I have a boyfriend"

"Fuck him!" Trish growled and suddenly shot to her feet Dez' cock pulled out of her with a loud plop and she held on to Iris' hair, towering over her.

"But first, you are going to have a cream pie!"

"No!" Iris cried, staring into the gaping pussy, out of which thick strings of creamy cum were leaking. She tried to pull back frantically.

But Trish grabbed two wads of hair, holding her firmly in place. Then she shoved her cunt down on her mouth. Iris kept it sealed as Trish fucked her face with her smeared, soggy cunt.

"Open up and clean me up! DO it! You know you want it, you horny whore! DO it fucking right now. Lap it up!"

Iris knew she should have felt revulsion, but her heart was beating so fast, and she felt such a carnal hunger. She opened her mouth and engulfed Trish's pussy. A mixture of her friend's familiar juices and the musky, salty male fluid poured into her mouth, filling it up. The taste attacked her buds sharply, making her wince even as the drool poured into her mouth.

"Yeah. You know how I like it! Slurp and munch!"

Then her reckless, wanton lust gripped her and Iris was slurping and munching and lapping and sucking. She did it with a wild, animal abandon! She grabbed Trish's hips and pulled her onto her mouth as she hurtled her tongue into her hole, chasing after the tasty cum, slurping it into her mouth and swallowing it.

She couldn't believe it, but Trish started frigging her clit as she looked down at her, and she came again. But finally, she pushed off, gasping, staggering on wobbly legs.

Iris found herself kneeling at Dez' feet, with half her face covered in pussy juice and cum. She thought he must feel disgusted with her. But he sat there gazing at her, looking amused, as he stroked his smeared cock. It was half hard, but very big and thick. Iris felt scared.

"Trish tells me you have had a black cock."

"No!" she gasped and started to wipe her face. "I have a boyfriend"

"Then you are still a virgin." He stood up smiling and towered over her, stroking his cock as he stepped closer.

"No! Please. No! I cant cheat on my boyfriend!" she said through a parched throat, her eyes glued onto his cock.

"Clean it for me and I will let you be! I promise." he sounded sincere. Iris didn't believe him one bit, but she felt mesmerized. Compelled to obey.

"I can always run to my room and rock myself in," she told herself, as she reached up for it with shaking hands. She nearly jumped as she made contact with his spongy, hot, throbbing shaft, for it suddenly leaped.

"Don't be scared. Grab it real firm. That's it. Now stroke it."

"It doesn't bite Iris! Don't shame me now!" Trish said, and Iris turned to see her black friend watching, smoking a joint and sipping from her glass. She was in a sofa, leaning back, her legs carelessly splayed revealing her gaping, well fucked cunt!

Iris started wiping Dez' cock with her palm, trying to remove the creamy smears.

"That is not what I meant! That is not how to clean up a nice, big, black cock!"

"Shall I get a towel?"

"He means use your mouth, dummy. Lick that black dick clean!"

"No!" Iris gasped.

Then Dez grabbed a wad of her hair and pulled her mouth to his cock. She didn't resist. Somehow, she liked feeling his hand, holding her head, pulling her mouth to his cock.

"Lick it! I want it spanking clean!" he rasped in a deep, dark voice.

"No! I have never done that! I cant!"

"Just run your tongue all over it. Look at the way you are staring at it. You know you want to."

Iris felt mesmerised. Her hands were pumping up and down, stroking it, feeling it grow rigid. She realized her mouth was drooling.

"OK. I will lick it, nothing more!" she said sincerely, but if she believed her words, then she was the only one to do so.

She held it up to her mouth and started to lick it. She ran her tongue up and down, tasting pussy juicy and cum. She lapped it up with growing eagerness. He groaned and his hips twitched. She felt good. And encouraged and inspired to do more. She licked it like a tasty chocolate lolly and marvelled as it kept growing and growing. She smeared her lips into the shaft and sucked as he pushed it back and forth along her mouth. She had him clean finally.