The Second Penetration Of Deanna Troi

Story Info
More of Troi's medical therapy.
10.7k words
4.36
71.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chico1
chico1
9 Followers

As the door closed behind him, Wesley boldly walked onto the bridge of the enterprise. He saw the commander, captained Picard, Geordie and his mother. His face was beaming with pride and sexual satisfaction.

Commander Riker approached him first, with his mother close behind. Just as Commander Riker began to speak, Wesley's mother drove herself between Commander Riker and her son.

Grabbing his shoulders, she cried out," my son, my son, are you OK".

Embarrassed out of his mind, Wesley pleaded for his mother to stop. She hugged him tightly, her arms around his shoulders.

As the rest of the crew looked on, Dr. Crusher regained her composer. She grabbed his shoulders, stretching out her arms and looked at her boy. She beamed, inspecting her pride in life from head to foot.

As she inspected her Joy, she saw the modest bulge in his tight Starfleet uniform.

With a very concerned look on her face, Dr. Crusher cried, "Wesley, what happened? Didn't you and the counselor meet to discuss your problem?

"Yes, mom. We did discuss my problem in a very personal way".

"Then why do you still show signs of being affected by his problem," she said staring down at his crotch. She hoped Wesley would understand her inference, as she tilted her head down.

Commander Riker stood right by Dr. Crusher but was unaware of her inference and cause for concern. He was more interested as to why Wesley met with counselor Troi and what was the cause of the outbursts from the ready room.

"But Wesley, look you're still excited" Dr. Crusher said frustrated, not knowing if her son was still ill.

Standing in front of the commander crew with his mother fawning over him, Wesley grew increasingly embarrassed about his mother's actions and the fact that his hard on was available for everyone to see.

Trying to cover himself while also keeping his mother from smothering him with concern, Wesley gently pushed his mother back.

"Ensign Crusher, what went on in the ready room? What were the noises? Those screams, where did they come from? Are you feeling well? How is counselor Troi? Commander Riker pleaded.

Just as he began to speak, Captain Picard interrupted, "Ensign Crusher, did you meet with counselor Troi?

"Yes Captain" Wesley replied.

"Did counselor Troi help you with your problem", Captain Picard asked.

"Yes Captain, very much so" Wesley replied.

"Then why as your mother noticed, do you still show signs of distress," Captain Picard asked, unable in mixed company to discretely describe his erection.

Wesley, with a wide grin and excited smile on his face said, "Counselor Troi's treatment was very thorough. She did and excellent and exemplary job on me Captain. I can only say that I must be feeling the after effects from her and her treatment".

Captain Picard grinned and slightly excited said, "Well done Ensign".

Stressed out, Dr. Crusher wondered if Wesley received the proper treatment from Deanna and the possibility she might need to see him again.

"I think you might need to see the counselor again. Doctor Crusher continued, "Wesley, I think you might need to be treated again. One more session should remedy your small little problem," - inferring to his erection.

"I'll be glad to see her again. Whatever is necessary, I'll do my duty" Wesley said eagerly with a smile on his face.

Deanna continued on Data, taking him in her mouth and down her throat. The girth of data was unexpected and hampered her breathing. Able to breath only through her nose, she became breathless.

Drawing his dick out of her mouth, she raised her head up and began to slowly stroke him with her right hand. Breathing heavily with her modest chest heaving forward, she said, "Data I'm curious, how you ejaculate or orgasm not being human?

"My program allows me to experience simulated human organisms from which I ejaculate liquid protein syrup. Tasha Yar said this liquid protein was very similar but slightly sweeter than human semen."

"But how do you know when you will or what causes you to ejaculate and orgasm," she asked inquisitively, as she continued to vigorously stroke him.

"I hope my explanations of my sexual programs does not take away your interest and efforts in giving me as good a blow job as your past human relationships counselor. But my ejaculation and orgasm is reflective of the galvanic response that receptors in my male sexual organs receive from humane stimulation".

"I don't understand Data, explain that again" she replied.

She had stopped stroking him and sat in between his knees looking up towards him.

"Counselor, why did you stop? Please continue," Data insisted.

"Data I don't understand. What do you mean?

Data sat with his legs open, fully erect with the counselor squatted between his legs.

"Counselor it's simple. The harder and faster you suck on me by giving the blow jobs or fucking you the faster I will experience and orgasm and ejaculate. The friction of your hand, mouth or vagina on my dick causes a mild electrical current which my sensors interpret as sexual gratification."

Finally noticing the bulge in Wesley's pants, Commander Riker asked, "What was the cause of this Wesley?

Embarrassed but determined not to give away the future possibility of meeting with counselor Troi again, Wesley replied humbly, "counselor Troi is pretty Commander. I know I'm only in 19. I couldn't help it Commander".

Reliving his own childhood, Commander Riker understood what Wesley was feeling and let him pass.

"But what about the screams and low moans Wesley? Can you explain that? Commander Riker insisted.

Again, just before Wesley spoke Captain Picard interjected, "Commander, Ensign Crusher's therapy with counselor Troi was private and should remain that unless what took place could be considered a danger to this ship or crew".

"Don't you think that is reasonable Commander? Captain Picard suggested.

After reflecting for one moment, Commander Riker agreed.

"Well Captain and Commander Riker, what took place is a counseling session that involved high emotion and expressed feelings of gratitude, appreciation and satisfaction" Wesley replied fondly.

"Nothing that would endanger the ship Commander" Wesley replied.

"Very interesting Data," counselor Troi said as she brushed back her damp black hair from her eyes and over her head.

"Please continue counselor" Data insisted as she brought her head forward and upon his crotch with his left hand.

She then relented and resumed giving Data a blow job. Her head and mouth centered on data's dick. Then with one big gulp, she consumed Data's cock, thrusting her head and gaping mouth hard upon him.

She increased the use of her tongue and tightened her lips around his shaft, in order to increase the friction.

As the friction increased, Data sexual programming initiated a second preprogrammed phase to entice sexual pleasure. As she continued slurping with her mouth aggressively attacking Data's cock, his dick gradually increased a quarter-inch in diameter.

Her eyes closed as her thrusts became rhythmical. As her lips and jaw slowly drew further apart, she realized the size of his dick was increasing and became increasingly aroused.

At his present size, Deanna's lips and mouth was fully stretched. Unable to any longer breathe through her mouth, Deanna desperately tried to breeze solely through her nose.

In her mind, she could not believe Data stamina. She had been aggressively working on his dick for 25 minutes. Wesley only took 10 minutes but she thought again that he was an inexperienced child.

Brushing the hair from her face, Data placed both his hands on the side of her head. A fixing her mouth over his cock and into her mouth, Data in a very suggestive but mechanical voice said, "I suggest you begin to swallow counselor".

Deanna frantically tried to speak but her cries were a muffled due to Data's cock in her mouth. Unable to move her head, she prepared herself for what would be her first orgasmic experience with an android.

Data exploded into her mouth and against the back of her throat. Not once or twice but he repeatedly released himself into her mouth, quickly filling her mouth with android cum.

Desperately trying to hold out until he was finished so she can spit out his fluids into the sink, Deanna Time was running short because of the pace of his ejaculation and their volume.

No liquid spilled out the side of her mouth as she suspected would happen. For her lips were stretched so tight around his cock, a watertight seal formed.

Unable to contain the volume of fluid in her mouth, she was forced to swallow his entire load. It was very difficult for her to swallow his large load. When data saw her swallow, he released her head and brought his arms down to his side.

Wiping her mouth, she sat back down on her knees. Her neck strained and jaw sore, she said flustered, "Data, please give me one minute."

Data rose to his feet and walked towards the conference table. Still erect, he covered waist.

Upset, Deanna cried, "Data why did you hold my head so firm over your dick? And why did you make me swallow your load? I don't like doing that! I hate that data! Don't ever do that again, understand!

Surprised, "I am sorry counselor. All my research material and programs provided me by my father all incorporate the idea that female humans love to give blow jobs and especially like to swallow the male human ejaculate."

Staring into his expressionless android eyes, she could not decipher whether he was being truthful or not. On her knees, sweat droplets dripped from her for head, breasts and cleavage and down her flat toned stomach.

She began to rub her jaw. She grabbed her uniform to cover herself, placing it over her modest breasts.

Still unsatisfied but unable to draw answers from Wesley, Commander Riker grew increasingly frustrated.

Barclay and Jorge, to of Wesley's closer friends, approached him with very snide looks on their face. They realized he had something to tell but tried to keep it a secret.

Still semi erect, Wesley approached his two friends. "Wesley what really went on in the ready room? Barclay insisted.

Keeping back a smile, Wesley nonchalantly tried to remain aloof. But Barclay kept pestering him in the corner of the bridge. Unable to hold on, Wesley said softly with an excited tone in his voice, "it was great, that's all I can say, sorry".

Feeling fatigued, Deanna rose off the floor futilely trying to cover herself with her tattered uniform. Barely covering her moistened breasts and crotch, she walked to the end of the table and began to dress.

Data immediately measured the table dimensions and then called to Deanna, "why are you getting dressed. We have not even begun to satisfy my medical needs?

"Data, after that orgasm I thought you would be satisfied. Your orgasm was more than any human or betazoid I have ever been with. I mean wow; if you were human you would be dead. Your fluid filled my mouth with I don't know how much fluid".

"That was four full ounces counselor. Was it too much? I can reprogram myself to ejaculate in smaller or even greater amounts," Data replied.

"No, data that was plenty," she replied exhausted

"If I must say so myself Data, your cum was very light and sweet. I was surprised. In fact, I'm feeling kind of a buzz though," Deanna replied light headed.

"You are feeling the effects of the ingredients in my ejaculate counselor. My father tried to ensure that I would experience all human facets or interpersonal relationships. And to ensure humans or any creature I associate with is not repelled from intimate contacts, he made my ejaculate very enticing. In this way, the probability that I would be able to carry on a long-term personnel relationship would we greatly increased".

"Yes Data, your ejaculate is quite delicious," Deanna replied.

"I can also adjust the flavor counselor. I know you're partial to chocolate. I'm sure I can adjust the flavor to resemble chocolate mousse," Data suggested.

"Data please, now you're getting strange. Sure, what ever. What are you, and ice cream machine? Deanna laughed facetiously.

What data did not tell her was that his semen was slightly addictive; to make probable his ability to experience of facets of human life.

"I think the best place to continue our session would be for you to mount the table. I made all the calculations," Data insisted.

Half dressed, Deanna stared at Data as he approached the conference table and pushed back the Captain's chair. She looked Data up-and-down and for the first time tried to think of him as a sexual object.

Though she just sucked his dick, it seemed quite impersonal to her because of Data being a machine. She often thought of Data, though quite friendly, as just a machine; smart, adaptable, mimicking human functions.

Looking at Data she saw an android, a man, with a great physical physique. The most obvious indicator was his large cock standing erect. Though she had met many creatures with varying physical characteristics, she accepted all these creatures equally and remained quite unbiased.

Though her last remaining bias as a human was in mating, she remained hesitant but open to new discoveries. Data looked to her, gazing in her eyes as he began to stroke himself.

Her olive skin glistening with perspiration, Deanna continued to cover her delicate body with her flimsy uniform.

"I am quite ready for you counselor. Let us initiate my medical therapy," Data insisted.

Deanna rose from the chair and walked towards data, her breasts swaying with every step. Still hesitant but duty-bound, Deanna hopped on the table and stretched her 5 ft. 4 frame out on the table. Data looked down upon her and approached.

Standing 5 ft. 10 1/2 inches, Data towered over her body and the edge of the table. Deanna was apprehensive and mumbled herself. Spreading wide her legs, the anticipation was killing her.

"Ready for me counselor," Data quipped

Deanna said nothing; her anxiety prevented her from speaking

She saw the length and girth of Data's cock as she rose her head up from the table.

Data initiated his intercourse program and leaned in towards Deanna. Deanna was fixated on Data's cock, as he approached her. Without any indication from Data, his dick morphed in shape. The head became more enlarged and the shaft became ribbed and increased one quarter inch in diameter

"My god Data, what's happening? Deanna said quite terrified

Data was in human terminology "in the zone", oblivious to Deanna's concerns. Spreading apart her legs further, he placed his hands on her hips fixing the position of her waist.

Deanna cried out, "Data, what's happening. Why did you change? What the hell?

Taking one hand of her hip, he grabbed his cock and leaned forward forcefully entered her. As he entered her, Deanna let out a high-pitched screech, "stop, and my god". But with his third penetration, the intense sexual gratification she received quelled any resistance she might have felt a moment before.

Much louder than screams released during Wesley's therapy, Deanna howled with pleasure as Data continued to thrust forcefully into her. Her screams penetrated the ready room doors and onto the bridge. Except for Wesley, the bridge crew turned towards the ready room with concerned faces, as to what or who would cause Deanna to scream that way.

Gritting her teeth as if she were in excruciating pain, Consulate Troi flailed her head from side to side, clenching her fingers in unbridled gratification. Commander Riker and Lt. Barkley rushed to the locked doors of the ready room.

"Computer emergency open. Authorization Commander Riker K.," Commander Riker yelled in concern.

"Computer! Emergency open! Riker continued to scream.

"Commander Riker, at ease. I authorized the computer to open the doors only with my authorization. I don't want counselor Troi's sessions with the crew interrupted. Now stand down," Captain Picard ordered.

"I know your concerned commander but you need not be," Captain Picard said trying to soothe Commander Riker's concern for actions taken place in the ready room and of counselor Troi.

Unbeknownst to them, Commander Data put a security lock on the doors which prevented their opening unless given the proper command code, known only to Data and Captain Picard.

"My god Data, my god. Faster faster, please, my god," she continued to yell out, indifferent to her surroundings, tone of voice or disorder she caused on the bridge.

Wesley's grin turned into a wide open smile. He tried to cover his face with his hand to hide his laughter from the concerned bridge crew. Even Captain Picard became slightly concerned.

"Doctor, do you think it wise to interrupt Deanna and data during their therapy session? Captain Picard sheepishly asked.

"Well Captain, I'm not sure. I mean, well, let's wait a few more minutes. Maybe things will quite down," Dr. Crusher replied curious as to what Data was doing to evoke such a response from her friend Troi.

Suddenly, Captain Picard and Dr. Crusher were called to the brig and sick bay, respectively.

Data continued to uncompromisingly pound Troi, thrusting his reconfigured cock into her at speeds and force unattainable by humans.

Her screams of pleasure did not subsist and became less intelligible, rambling into incoherent ramblings.

Troi raised her arms up her side and began to massage her breasts, squeezing her voluptuous breasts with her thin delicate fingers. Her rock hard nipples became reddened, as she twisted and pinched her nipples.

The table began to shake as his legs rammed up against the side of the conference table.

In the sick bay, Dr. Crusher noticed a line of 18 officers of her medical staff leaned up against the wall leading towards the examination rooms.

As she entered the sick bay, Dr. Crusher was immediately greeted by screams and the groans of pleasure coming from one of the evaluation rooms. The young female and feisty ensign Ro Laren greeted her.

Dr. Crusher was puzzled as to why she was assigned to sick bay. "Ensign, I'm surprised to see here. Who ordered you to the sick bay?"

Screams and groans continued in the far end of the sick bay.

"Captain Picard ordered me here. I arrived 10 minutes ago," she replied bewildered, "what is going on? I mean, what is with a line of guys outside and nurse Omagala getting double teamed in the back room?

"The Captain did not inform you about the problem this ship is facing and the only remedy to save the crew and ship?" Dr. crusher delicately inquired.

"No Dr., all I know was to come here to observe and assist medical personnel," she snobbishly replied, "and the nurse has her hands full".

Ensign Roe never liked Dr. Crusher. She always felt that Dr. Crusher considered herself superior to other ship officers because of her relationship with the Captain. She also felt Dr. Crusher, while concerned with her patients, always deferred the hard work to her nurses or other staff members; she was too proper to get her hands dirty.

Taking into consideration what was taking place in the far end of the sick bay, Dr. Crusher asked the ensign the purpose of her page.

"Well, Dr., the nurse asked me to call you because she was concerned about her ability to carry out her duties in a timely fashion," Ensign Ro said hesitantly and slightly embarrassed.

Meanwhile, Captain Picard was on his way to the brig. As he entered the brig he was greeted by security personnel. They inform him that they believed the prisoner they were holding was not Lor but Commander Data.

Back on the bridge, biting her uniform with her teeth, Deanna continued to groan deeply and forcefully. Running her slender fingers through her dampened black hair, Deanna became emotionally subservient, losing her self will to data and his sexual domination of her.

chico1
chico1
9 Followers