The Second Session

Story Info
Their next session is 'Stratusfied'.
2.8k words
4.09
28.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you've read my other stories, you may notice a recurrence of names. I like using my first and middle names in my stories. That away I really get a feel for my writing. Like the others this is a fictional story. I also appreciate comments.

* * * * *

The mat was being tapped furiously by both men as they gave up and the bell rang. I was in the main event at Wrestlemania and made both Chris Jericho (The Ayatollah of Rock n' Rolla) and Triple H (The Game) tap to a modified Walls of Jericho, that both men were placed in at the same time. Senior referee, Earl Hebner, handed me both belts, signifying that I was the Undisputed Champion. My entrance music (Creed's Freedom Fighter) was playing, but that wasn't what I was concentrating on. Lita climbed into the ring to celebrate with me. I was still a little freaked out after the special night we had (Refer to The First Session).

Just as Lita got into the ring, I jumped over the ropes, landing hard on my feet and ran back to my locker room. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Lita was running after me, but was still quite a ways back. I ran into my locker room, slammed the door shut, placed a chair against the doorknob, and locked the lock. Lita was furiously pounding on my door.

"Let me in." She hollered for nearly ten minutes, while I slunk away into a corner. Finally, all stopped and about an hour later, I grabbed my stuff, the belts, pulled the chair back, jerked open the door, and ran all the way to my car. The Coach tried to stop me for a few comments on my extremely unusual victory for an interview to be aired the next night, so I stopped said a couple of words and continued to run like hell to my car.

I jumped in, threw all of my stuff into the backseat and speed away like a bat out of hell. I was about five minutes away from my hotel room when I heard something. It sounded almost like muffled crying. I just kept on driving and when I pulled into the hotel parking lot the sound had stopped. I opened up the door and Wham, I was hit in the head by one of my own title belts and pulled into the car!

Whoever it was wrapped my head in a headlock and started to twist in order to ensure my full attention.

"Why did you run after your match?" The voice was familiar, but I couldn't reply because of the headlock. My head was released, I turned, and there was the fiery redhead Lita.

"Oh fuck." I moaned out.

"So why did you run? You'd better tell me or you'll regret it." Lita balled up her fist.

"Okay, but will you just calm down?" She let her fist release slowly and then repeated her question.

Finally I said, "I was scared."

She looked confused and said in a gentle voice, "Why, what's wrong?"

"I've never really had a 'relationship' like this before and I was suddenly worried." Then I stated to cry.

Lita pulled me closer. "Calm down it's okay. Just tell me what's wrong. Is it me?"

I pulled away, "In a way it is you." She looked a little saddened. "It's not that way. Ever since I met you, I've had this crush and since we did what we did, I've grown in love with you."

She smiled, pulled me close and said, "I love you, too. But before we get anywhere serious I want you to finish your last three assignments. Okay?" I nodded. "Now I now that you've talked with both Matt and Jeff (Hardy), as well as Triple H, and Chris Jericho, but you still have one more." Again I nodded.

"But why are you having me do the last three tasks if you love me?" I asked.

"Because if you really love me, you'll do as I ask, besides I'm doing this to help you out." I sighed and nodded again. After about a minute of silence I started to cry again.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't finish this task. Please forgive me?" Again Lita smiled and pulled me into her.

"It's alright. Besides, I've taken care of your last person."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll see." She replied.

We rode the elevator up to my floor (actually we both were on the same floor) and just as we got to my door, Lita grabbed me by the hand. I looked down at her and she just smiled. I opened the door and carried my stuff into the room. I picked Lita up and started to carry her into the bedroom, when she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I gave her a goofy smile and opened the door to the bedroom.

Thankfully, she wrapped her arms around my neck because I almost dropped her. For there in my bed, with clothes strewn about the room, and snuggled up under the covers was the "Blonde Bomb" herself, Trish Status.

Lita let her arms slide easily from around my neck and closed the door. Trish, who appeared to be asleep, snapped awake at the sound of the door lock clicking back into place. She leaned up against the back of the bed and pulled the covers closer to her chest. She saw me and gave me a cute little smile, and then licked her lips hungrily.

"Now." Lita said, " He's all yours, but don't tire him out to much, after you, he gets his reward from me. Remember, you only get one hour." She gave me a passion-filled French kiss, and with that she unlocked the door walked out of the room, locked the door back, and I could hear the door to the room close.

Trish climbed out of the bed, revealing her totally nude body to me. Her breasts gave a little bounce as she walked towards me. Her long blonde hair was slung over her shoulders and I could see her dark blonde mound. Her hands ran wildly all around my chest and in one quick jerk, she pulled the buttoned up shirt in two, sending buttons in every which way.

She gave me a slow kiss on the lips, stood up on her tiptoes, and whispered into my ear, "Lita told me about the way you brought her off and I want that, but what I really want is for you to fuck me silly."

I smiled and said, "Whatever you want, just tell me and I'll do it."

She smiled and gave me another kiss and pulled me over to the bed. She gave me a playful shove and I fell down onto the bed. Trish slowly pulled my shirt off, and soon after my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear were spread all over the floor. Trish gave a little gasp when she saw my erect manhood, but sort of ignored it. She straddled my chest, her wet pussy slowly dripping onto my chest as she again ran her soft little hands over my chest. Trish looked down, pushed up her breasts and said in an innocent voice, "Will you please eat me out? It's been so long since I've had a decent orgasm and I really need to feel the pleasure of one."

I smiled and said, "Lay back on the pillows." I got off the bed and fetched my socks that were on the floor and said, "Put your arms to the end of the bed?" Trish just looked confused. "It's for my protection. After I gave Lita one of my special orgasms, in the process she nearly ripped out my hair. Hell, I had a headache for two days afterwards."

Trish nodded and said, "Okay." I quickly tied up her hands to both sides of the bed and slowly spread her legs. I ran my thumb up and down her moistened slit and puffy cunt lips as Trish moaned her approval to me. Looking at the clock and only seeing about fifty minutes left, I knew I had to hurry and give Trish as much pleasure as possible.

I buried the entire length of my tongue into Trish's pussy, her hips bucked sharply upwards. I tongue-fucked her pussy for about five minutes, avoiding her clit. I pulled my tongue out and savored some of her juice. I found her clit and slowly, almost too slowly, I licked and sucked on her clit. More moans and more bucking came from Trish. Then I did to her what I did to Lita, I took her clit into my mouth and started to hum and nibble her clit to the tune of Rob Van Dam's entrance music (One of a Kind, WWF Forceable Entry CD).

"OH MY GOD!!!," Trish yelled. "Harder, harder." She continued to yell at me, egging me on. Then, simultaneously, I jammed two fingers into her hot snatch and bit down hard on her fleshy nub.

Trish inhaled sharply and screamed, "OH SHIT, OH FUCK, YEEEEESSSSS!!!." as wave after wave of pussy juice washed over me. I filled my mouth to the limit with her juices, which was only a very small fraction of the juice that she had released. I swallowed some of the juice enjoying the taste. I went up to give Trish a taste, but she had passed out and was in a very deep sleep. I tilted her head and gave her a kiss and flooded her mouth with some of her juices, which she easily swallowed without waking. I untied her hands and covered her up with the covers on the bed where I let her rest.

Still naked and without relief, I sat on the floor and got into a yogaish position which Rob Van Dam himself taught to me and there I sat for about twenty minutes. I was really starting to relax when I heard the bed moving. I opened my eyes up slowly and looked up to the bed, Trish lay upright searching around the room.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well, shortly after you had your orgasm, you passed out." I replied. She gasped.

"How long have I been out?"

I looked at the clock and said, "For about twenty minutes now."

"Okay," she started, "I have another question."

"Shoot." I said.

"What's this weird taste in my mouth?" I just smiled. "Did you cum in my mouth while I was out?" She said with anger, but I just shook my head from left to right. "Then what's this taste?"

"Do you like it?" I asked. Trish slowly nodded. "Well, in that case it's you, or to be more precise, it's your pussy cum." Trish stretched and gave a little purr.

"Come on, we only have twenty-five minutes left to fuck and I still have to repay you for that orgasm." I climbed up on the bed and Trish quickly guided my hard cock to her warm mouth. Trish used my own technique against me; humming, sucking, and licking slowly. Right before I came, Trish pulled away.

"Not yet." She said. Then we started to make out like two teenagers away from their parents.

After most of the cum subsided from my cock Trish said, "Now, let's finish this." She pushed me down onto the bed, flat of my back. "Since you did most of the work last time, this time it's all me." She stood over me and slowly impaled herself on my rigid cock. From the feel of her, you would have thought she was a virgin, she was so tight. She started out slow, bouncing up and down, her massive breasts with her. Suddenly, the bedroom door burst open. My eyes were shut tight so I didn't see the person enter.

"STOP!" The person commanded. I opened my eyes and there was Lita standing there. "Time's up." She said. Trish was obviously ignoring her, for she was still bouncing up and down on my cock and moaning.

Finally, after another minute or in her case another orgasm, Trish stopped. She looked at Lita and said, "Come on, can't I just finish him off?"

Lita shook her head and said, "You've had your hour. I've sat outside listening to your moaning and I need some relief myself, besides, it's time for his reward. I was just sitting there while the two had their "cat fight". Then they stopped and looked at me.

I sat there, silent, for about a minute. Finally, I spoke up and said, "Okay. I think I may have a way out of this." Both were listening intently. "How about I tit-fuck you Lita, and Trish can just suck me off."

Trish nodded in agreement, but Lita came up to me and whispered in my ear, "No way. I want to eat your cum, too." I sat there for another minute then it hit me.

"Okay. Lita, I'll tit-fuck you, Trish you can suck my dick, and then I can cum in both of your mouths."

Again Trish nodded eagerly, Lita nibbled on my ear lobe and said, "It's a deal, but you owe me. Okay?" I looked her in the eyes and gave a kiss and nodded. Trish bounced on my cock a couple more times and then dismounted. I turned to Lita and she lay down on the bed behind me. I noticed that she had her shirt off already and I slowly mounted her and placed my dick between her ample breasts, while Trish just slowly fingered herself to the sight.

My cock popped in and out of Lita's breasts and occasionally she would lick the head. I barely grunted out, "I'm gonna cum." Both women stopped me before I climaxed. I got off of Lita and Trish kneeled before me on the floor. Quickly and in one strike Trish had my whole cock back into her mouth and gave me a couple of sucks, my balls tightened and just when I was about to shoot my load, two hands clamped onto my dick, preventing my release.

I looked down and Lita and Trish were clamped onto my cock. Lita aimed my cock at her face and both let go. I quickly shot two loads onto Lita's face and into her mouth, Trish did the same. Both alternated taking shots until I was spent, Lita had the honor to clean my cock. Then both women started to clean off each other's face. I was spent, panting and tired. Trish climbed onto the bed and I had a devilish idea. I grabbed my socks and had Lita tie Trish's hands to the bed like I had them earlier.

"What are you going to do?" Asked Lita.

"Yeah," Trish said finally noticing that Lita had tied her down, "what are you doing?"

"Well, you remember earlier, don't you Trish?" She nodded. "Well as a 'parting gift' I'm gonna make you pass out again." I started to climb onto the bed but stopped. I had another idea. I walked over to Lita and whispered into her ear. "Give me a hand here, she'll really go nuts." Lita and me climbed onto the bed, but Lita called Trish up to her and whispered something into her ear. When she was done Lita looked a little concerned. Lita straddled Trish, leaned down and started to lick her clit.

Without warning I rammed my tongue all the way into her pussy again. In and out, harder and faster each time. Fortunately, this time before we started, Trish gagged herself, but you could still hear her muffled moans. With me and Lita working on her like that, she lasted no time at all and blasted both of our faces with her cum. Lita and I wiped each other off, got dressed, and Lita wrote something on a piece of paper and taped it to one of Trish's gorgeous breasts. We untied her, ungaged her, covered her up, and left for Lita's room.

As soon as we were into her room Lita said in a commanding tone, "Go to the fridge and get me a soda." I sort of lowered my head and did as she asked. When I came back she looked really strict as she sat on the sofa. I handed her the drink and she immediately lightened up.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"What do mean?" I replied.

"Trish said that you were acting a little submissive tonight and the way you just took my orders without question there has to be something wrong."

I nodded. "You're right, there is something wrong, but I don't want to talk about it tonight." She sighed, finished her drink and went into the bedroom.

When I didn't follow, she poked her head out and said, "Are you coming?"

"I'll sleep here on the couch tonight." She started to come out, but I held my hand up, "Please, don't. I just need to be by myself."

"Okay." Lita said and went into the bedroom. I lay down on the couch and feel asleep with tears in my eyes...

To Be Continued...