The Second Time .....

Story Info
A young man has his mind blown by sex and sci fi.
1.2k words
3.14
9.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Second Time I Went 'Cow-tipping' With My Girlfriend

The second time I went 'cow-tipping' with my girlfriend was both the greatest hard-on of my life to date and also, the most excruciating. To be embarrassed for all of humanity, an intergalactic shame, was, though in retrospect historically unique and therefore respectable, an addition of insult beyond previous human comprehension to injury. But it went deeper than that.

I loved Sharon from the get-go. Speaking mostly as lust loves, I mean. A young man needs adventure and exploration and Sharon symbolized a shocking discovery beyond my necessities. I loved her like the opening of too many windows for a claustrophobic. My only other previous sex partner symbolized an odd conservativeness to me after my strange new lover's callused hand took me dick first on our first date, pulling me into the tall grasses.

Led by this woman who insisted on dancing nude, despite my initial trepidation, and on jumping and running, chasing and being chased, screaming, "foreplay, foreplay" all along, I followed, an engrossed, bewildered student. When she finally turned and faced me, pushing her pussy-wet fingers into my mouth and hissing, it blew my mind and almost my wad.

That was three months before the event: the injury and the miracle. I was one year into my physics major at the local college, in a big town, by my standards. We had met and frolicked and copulated every Thursday afterwards, in the same long grasses, hills that sloped down from the fence outside of town.

Each time, I let her take the lead. It was a tip from a leading men's health magazine, the only place I could go for advice about these experiences beyond my means, beyond my dreams. My dad was no help because he didn't believe any of it. Her courage and brazen eroticism became an unforgettable part of my personal history just a few months before the most public night on earth.

That night, about three months after I first came with her against a backdrop of stars, silent doubts wormed at me. I would be forever grateful, but I was afraid of what might happen if we lost contact. I'd found someone who inspired me to be and do the best I could. What if she lost interest in me? What if I lost myself?

That night, humanity's fateful change hung moments away in the future and my insecurities would soon be echoed and dwarfed by those of the entire planet. Little did I expect that night would expose my shaft to torture and a universe to one hell of an awkward scenario. We were making love in a position that was her first repeat ever, she said she'd found one she really enjoyed, called it, "cow-tipping."

Although I was astonished and am ever 'miracled' for the extra-terrestrial lights that shone down upon her asshole and back, my pubic hair and front, being human, am I not also justified in a little self-pity?

To be discovered by aliens during fornication was embarrassment enough, but we'd gone deeper than that. In some cases, the membrane within the penis is broken, resulting in a condition diagnosed as penile fracture. This was such a time, the result of her uniquely invented sexual posture. I didn't know that without surgical intervention in 4 to 6 hours, I would be permanently disfigured.

I did know the pain had, at least temporarily, blinded me. Fortunately or unfortunately, I was in the center of the nexus of the first intergalactic communications with my dick broken, awkwardly trying to disengage. Nothing happened quickly and not soon enough. When the pain began to diminish, I could make out the lights again; then the beams from the spaceship filled my head, light marinating a skull-bowl of human brain.

"But I like it that way, it's perfect," she said, "it gets me right in that spot..." She didn't realize what was happening above us. I was in all kinds of shock. "My frickin' dick is broken!!" was all I could gasp.

"Typical man," she teased in a thick, sultry drawl. "Do you know what women go through every month!?" She continued to play sarcastic and started in with her animal sounds.

She was waxing hornier as the implications of the ship and its light funneled out possibilities ahead of my blurry vision. The problem was, when she went mad with horniness she looked so damn beautiful. Though I couldn't see them, I knew her eyes were getting big and black and intense.

"AAAA!" I believe I screamed, bending over in pain as my broken penis involuntarily swelled again with blood.

"Oh, poor baby," she turned over, with her hair over her head and looking down so that she didn't see the lights. Kneeling, took it so gently in her mouth, performed such a surgery of pleasure with her tongue - an instinctive curative application that could have traveled through her DNA from another time.

In those moments, I don't know how long, I began to see her again, not only as the woman kneeling before me administering otherworldly bliss upon my confused penis, but also as receiver of the lights. Her and I, woman and man, in an incredible moment of history and I couldn't find the words to tell her.

My legs gave out under all the stress and epiphany. I fell over her and she caught me, laying me down beside her.

"See baby, it's not so bad...I'll take care of you." I knew this. I knew she'd have my back like she had my front. No matter what the aliens brought, we had each other. She saw the lights on my face then stood to look at their source. As she gazed, speechless, I lay supine and short of breath.

"Can you stand -? " She was interrupted as a noise lowed from just beyond the circle of light. It was a sound not unlike the one I made when she tended to my internal bleeding.

"I don't know. There's a cow there? I'm so happy!"

"Moooooo!!" The ship shifted and bathed the heifer in a glow that seemed to have originated from the heavens themselves.

We locked eyes, the cow and I, for what seemed like an eternity. I stood, so genuinely, deeply rooted in humanity by my relationship with Sharon. The cow's deep black eyes and long lashes spoke with me about compassion.

It lay sweet and docile on the ground in the lights of "what's-to-come." Just as we were the chosen humans of our species it was a lucky contestant in the animal kingdom. Man, woman and cow without pretense before the change.

"That cum you licked off my fingers, tonight" she said, "Do you have any idea the number of ways there are to take L.S.D.?" She said it straight-faced and as I faced her I faced the inevitable truth: "I'll be the first man to meet aliens and I'm on acid." As long as I looked at Sharon, I could stand.

"No more traumatic, or no more erotic than E=MC squared," said the cow suddenly, but I couldn't make any sense of that. I felt it was important to stay standing, let the aliens take the lead.

A porch light came on at a nearby house and a dog barked in the distance. There was a commotion not far off and the echo of a shotgun in night.

"You punks tippin' cows again?" screeched a voice.

"Don't worry," she murmured, her gentle words in my ear soothing me right down to the recently cracked cock she supported now with her hand. "I'll make it all disappear." We vanished into the starlight as the hounds began their hunt.