The Second Worst Day Of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

"Not really. I saw what I saw, and there's nothing Sue can say that will explain it away. I'm sorry they pulled you into my mess dad, but if you saw what I did, and it had been mom, you would have kicked her ass to the curb also. I'm just sorry for Kevin, he's going to be put in the damn middle," I told him.

"Well son, do what you have to and give your mom a call this week, she's a wreck because of all this."

I thanked him and apologized again for putting him and mom in the middle especially because of Cindy, but reminded him it was their actions that brought this all down on themselves. I hung up and shut off my phone.

The rest of the week sucked. I got a million messages from Cindy and Sue but now just erased them without even bothering to read them. I planned on calling mom or stopping by Friday, only if Cindy wasn't there.

I called my son Thursday night and he said mom was a wreck and hadn't been to work all week He told me that his mother said if he talked to me, to tell me she loved me and that she needed to see me. I thanked him for the message but told him that wasn't going to happen.

"What did mom do?" my son asked me. "I asked mom and all she told me is that she was meeting with someone from her past, that's all. After that, she'd start crying again and that was it for the night," he told me.

I told him that I'd probably see him sometime this weekend but couldn't tell him just when. I knew I was going to have to face Sue eventually but I wasn't looking foreword to it.

Saturday was beyond boring. I was spending extra hours at work and was all caught up with my work. There was nothing on TV and I was tired of hitting the sauce so I took a chance and drove home.

"Shit," is all I said when I saw Sue's car in the garage. Screw it, I needed a couple of changes of clothes so I bit the bullet and walked in.

Kevin was in the kitchen making some lunch and I gave him a big hug.

"You know moms upstairs don't you?" he said almost waiting for me to bolt out the door.

"I can't hide forever," I told him getting myself a cup of coffee.

He brought me up to date on what he was doing and asked if I was moving back home.

"I don't think that's going to happen, at least not anytime soon," I told him. "But if I do, you'll be the first to know," I said trying to smile. I finished my coffee and decided to go upstairs and get it over with. I walked up the stairs and heard nothing coming from our bedroom. I opened the door and walked in.

What a mess. Sue was dead asleep on top of the bedspread and was dressed in sweats. Her hair was greasy dirty and she looked like hell. I went over to my closet, opened the door and started pulling out a few items, that's when Sue woke up.

"You're back!" she shouted.

"Not for long, only came to grab a few items," I told her as she sat up on the bed.

"I've missed you," she said now with a tear in her eye.

"What's the matter, Bill not giving you enough?" I said sarcastically.

"Steve, you've got to believe I never slept with him," she said in a serious voice. "I only saw him a couple of times a year and only for dinner."

"Sue I was there, I saw you. Why can't you stop fucking lying for once in your life. You were laughing, drinking and dancing with him. What was that? Was I fucking dreaming it? All I know, it was my worst nightmare ever," I told her. "So just go back to sleep and I'll grab my stuff and get out of your hair and you can do whatever you want with Bill, I don't care anymore. Maybe you can have a threesome with his wife, that way she won't feel so left out," I shouted at her.

"His wife already knows and has for the last year," she replied looking now at the floor.

"And she doesn't care? What kind of dumb shit is she?" I asked. "Maybe she doesn't mind sharing, but I sure as hell do," now shouting. "Sue I don't need this shit, do whatever you want, I don't care anymore," I said going back to pulling out clothes for next week.

"Steve I've got something to tell you, and I know your going to hate me for not telling you before, but I've kept it too long from you already," Sue said in a voice just above a whisper. "Remember when that girl got kidnapped in January of last year? Well at Kevin's school they started an I.D. bank for each student. They did a swab sample, took a piece of hair and fingerprints. I thought it was a great idea and when I supplied his blood type information from my file at home I noticed something. Without you knowing, I had some tests done and found out something terrible," she said sobbing.

"Kevin's alright isn't he?" I asked now more than concerned.

"Yes he is, but I found out something I never knew," she said stopping.

"And?" I said. "What did you find out Sue?" I asked again.

She was now openly crying. "I found out you weren't Kevin's father," she said slumping down on the bed.

I was in shock as I leaned up against the dresser. And I thought it couldn't get any worse.

"Are you sure? Did you get it checked out?" I asked now frantic.

"I had the lab tests done twice and they came out the same both times," she told me. "I found the only other person I'd had sex with and when he sent in a cheek swab it came back positive. I'm so sorry Steve, I never knew," she said continuing to cry.

"Let me guess, Bill is his father?" I said like I was trying to spit out some thing vile.

"He wanted to meet Kevin and talk to him but I refused. I made a deal with him to keep him in the shadows. I would meet him a couple of times a year and give him a full update including pictures and such to keep him quiet. Steve he was all excited about having a boy because he and his wife had two girls. Bill told his wife about Kevin and she made him promise not to come forward and tell Kevin who he really was if he wanted to stay married to her."

"Sue, you dumped Bill and started dating me. What the hell were you doing, sleeping with both of us?" I asked.

"When Bill came over to pickup the rest of his stuff he was all broken up about me dropping him for you. We were having a few drinks, and the next thing I knew we were in bed. I swear to God that was the only time and I didn't know Kevin was his, you've got to believe me," she begged.

"And Cindy knew all about it?" I asked.

"I told her and asked what I should do? She said that you'd go nuts and that would be the end of our marriage and family. She told me to give Bill what he wanted and to keep my mouth shut. This way no one would know. I'm sorry Steve, I told her that you wouldn't leave us, but she said that you hated Bill so much that you'd disown Kevin and myself. I don't know why I didn't trust my own instincts," she told me.

"So, you've been meeting him since last year behind my back and using my sister to cover for you, is that about right?" I asked. Sue just nodded looking at the floor. After seventeen years you didn't trust me enough to tell me? So instead you just decided to lie to me instead. What where our special weekends? Were they just something to make you feel better about yourself for lying to me? You make me sick Sue," I said almost spitting at her.

"No Steve, they started way before I knew. Those were our weekend, no one else's. Please believe me," she said reaching for me.

"Don't touch me, don't ever touch me again," I screamed at her. "Our whole marriage was a fucking lie. I thought it was bad when I thought you were cheating on me, now I find out that my son isn't really my son. Why didn't you just put a bullet in my head? Does Kevin know yet?" I asked.

"No, I haven't told him, and there's no need for him to know. You're his father and always will be. Bill just supplied a sperm; you taught him how to ride a bike, to play baseball and gave him his first car. You're more of a father than Bill could ever be. He never has to know Steve. There are only four people in the world that know, and none of us will tell him, you'll always be his father, no one will know."

"So, now you want me to start lying too. It wasn't bad enough that you dragged my sister into your sorted lie, now you want to drag me into it also. Not going to happen. He's going to be told if I have to do it myself. He has a right to know who his biological father is, everyone does. You're right; he will always be my son if that's what he wants. He carries my name and I wouldn't change that for the world," I told her.

"You however will only have my name for about three more months. I plan on divorcing your lying ass as soon as possible. If you had come to me a year ago and told me what you'd found out we probably would have made it. It may have been a little tough for a while but mistakes happen. Your lying and deceiving me for the last year is inexcusable. You didn't trust me enough to tell me the truth and when there's no trust in a marriage there is no marriage. You threw away a good marriage and for what? Dinner, a little dancing and a lot of lying. Like I told my sister, I never want to talk to you ever again; you're dead in my eyes," I said as I walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"Kev, it's time you and I have a little talk," I told him.

"Dad, if it's about sex, I know all about it," he replied.

"Well, maybe not quiet all," I said as I pulled up a chair and started to tell him a tale about the birds and the bees.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers
12