The Secret

Story Info
Doctor suspects her lover might be a serial killer.
3.2k words
3.58
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charmine Paquette dodged construction workers and equipment as she ventured down the hall towards the only meeting room available. Leave it to the Government to fuck everything up, she thought. First the Centre for Brain Health was told that they were not on the closure list even though the Centre was not affiliated with an University. Then, on a Monday morning, workers arrived to remove what was salvageable before demolishing the building. She was tired. All the staff were forced to work around the clock to locate places for the patients. Sleep was obtained on couches or unused gurneys but they did it, she thought happily and in only three days. Her next thought was that she was going to sleep for a week beginning tomorrow. As she rounded the corner, she observed a woman sitting at the end of the hallway surrounded by a gaggle of workers.

All the other doctors were in the room waiting unsurprisingly for head psychiatrist Grant McPherson to make his grand entrance. Charmine arrived just before McPherson, slowed by two puzzling problems: Why was a woman in the hall? Who was she? The door slammed into the wall as McPherson stormed into the room. Everyone jumped.

"Why can't he open the door quietly and just walk into the room?" Charmine mouthed silently to the group.

"People we did a great job! The Centre has decided to give each one of you a bonus. Your checks are in your folders and I am sure each of you will be an asset to your new employers." It was unusual for McPherson to give anyone a complement let alone to the whole staff. Everyone waited for the other shoe to drop.

This time it was Charmine who spoiled the good news as she finally remembered the identity of the woman in the hall. "Grant, why is Margrete Dragon still here?"

"Impossible, I have Porter's report showing her name ticked off leaving here and arriving at her new residence," blustered McPherson.

Charmine opened the door and pointed to the gaggle of workers surrounding the seated woman. McPherson and the rest of the staff were startled.

Margrete Dragon was comfortable with the attention she was receiving. Since infancy, her blond hair, blue eyes and a moon face caused anyone who saw her to gush over her good looks. However, her beauty hid a fierce intelligence that enabled her to enter University at the age of fifteen. However, her parents didn't believe that girls needed higher education but should prepare themselves to be wives and mothers. They refused to pay for her costs and she never spoke or visited them again, not even attending their funerals. Margrete entered University with generous scholarships that paid for tuition and textbooks. She met Professor Kurtin who taught her how to use her assets to gain her goals. Their affair had to be very discrete because she was under the legal age and Kurtin did not want to go to jail. All changed when she met his wife Gloria. Gloria insisted she move in with them.

Gloria and her two friends taught Margrete how to dress to attract lovers plus they enabled her to obtain a position with the university that paid a good salary. As well, it surprised Margrete that she was able to control both the women and Kurtin. Each obeyed her every whim. The orgies were mutually beneficial because the women had a willing subject and they introduced her to mechanical aids to enjoy sex. She encouraged the women to suckle her plus someone would either engage in oral sex or use some type of device to satisfy her. As well, she allowed the women to undress her while Kurtin waited for her to be placed beside him in bed.

Margrete had dressed to dazzle. She picked a red mini skirt with a slit. Her blouse enabled her to expose her cleavage including exposing the swell of her bosom. Her breasts strained the fabric of the blouse and erect nipples gave the impression of ripping through. As well, she used her stiletto heel to lengthen her leg. The skirt rose to the top of her thighs. By positioning the slit she was able to give the sex starved audience a look at more bare leg and naked hip.

It was a different life for Charmine. She published her first successful novel before finishing high school. Her parents suggested she become a Psychologist which would enable her to do research without having to treat patients. In addition, they recommended she use her new experiences to continue writing. Charmine was always short and skinny a condition that prevented many boys from dating her. Although she lived with one of her male colleagues until she graduated, she had never felt comfortable with the relationship. At one time, she speculated that she might be a lesbian but after a couple of experiments decided to give up sexual pursuits.

"Leave it to that drunk Porter to fuck everything up," said Cohen. "If we report this, both the Government and the police will investigate. There goes our new jobs."

Hurrah! She thought. I might be able to use Dragon to overcome my writer's block. She would be a perfect model to use as my main character, beautiful, tall and sexy in my new novel "Female Serial Killer." Charmine observed that McPherson was still in shock.

"I have an idea," said Charmine before McPherson recovered. "I'll take her home and during the long weekend drop her off at her new residence. The new doctors will see that her name has been checked off, assuming somebody has placed her in the wrong room. We go on with our new lives."

"This sounds dangerous," somebody said.

"It's not like Dragon is a serial killer or violent. During her time here she has been the model patient," replied Cohen.

Indecision was not one of McPherson's character flaws. He quickly gathered his material, wished everyone good luck in their new jobs, took Charmine's arm and escorted her through the workers before stopping in front of Margrete Dragon.

Although Margrete's eyes were open, the chaotic scene in front of her had faded away. She replayed her path to the Centre. After graduating 'Summa Cum Laude', she was offered a position at Columbia University by one of the professors she barely knew. In this way she was able to complete her PhD at very little cost to herself. But it was meeting Sergei Orolov who changed her direction by giving her advanced training on separating marks from their money. They were able to enjoy a lifestyle above their means. As well, Sergei taught her how to make the mark appreciate helping her. Their only failing was separating a mark from his money who had to perform an illegal act to obtain his gift for her. The company complained to the police.

Using these ill gotten gains, they were able to travel in circles that had big untapped sources of Funds. Their first victim was a Russian who liked to watch Sergei make love to her. It took a little time but eventually they were able to find out where his accounts were and the all important passwords. Margrete was able to enter the accounts and put every third deposit into a series of accounts belonging to them. They had made one error. The Russian was a money man for the mob. His death was very painful. Sergei fled to Argentina. The mob found him and even the promise to give the money back did not help him.

By this time, the police had arrested her for fraud. While waiting for her bail hearing, she heard a couple of officers talking about the death of a Russian money man. Time was at the essence. She switched identities with her cellmate who was slated to go to some psychological institute. Margrete was sure that the Russians would not look for her there, although she wondered if her cellmate's death was caused by the Russians.

"Ms. Dragon, you'll be going with Dr. Paquette," said McPherson.

She rose by leaning towards the men such that her breasts, especially her nipples, seemed to rub their chests then bringing her legs underneath her hips. Everyone including Charmine and McPherson were mesmerized. She glanced at her luggage but before she could act one of the workers stepped forward.

"Bellissima, let me help you," said the worker. He was short barely taller than Charmine. His hair was black to go with his dark eyes, mused Charmine. He picked up Dragon's luggage with ease and loaded Charmine's car. Margrete Dragon smiled before kissing the worker and entering the car. As a result, Charmine thought that any brain cells the worker had left were totally destroyed. Almost as confirmation, she saw that the worker was rooted to the parking lot as they drove away.

This is a day of surprises, thought Charmine. First she had found that Margrete had been missed in the transfer of patients to other institutions. Then when they stopped to get groceries, Margrete knew what to pick plus she paid for all the purchases. Charmine wondered where she obtained the cash as patient's funds were kept by cashiers and only given to the patient when they were allowed to exit the hospital on a day pass. The next shocker was that Margrete was an excellent cook although she asked why Charmine's kitchen utensils were still in their original wrappings. Charmine decided to question Margrete later as she was tired after eating the meal.

Margrete woke her and led her to one of the upstairs bathrooms. Charmine felt her clothes being removed. Then Margrete proceeded to undress causing Charmine to gasp. Her naked body was a work of art. Charmine felt drawn to the huge breasts highlighted by loose blond hair and a bare vagina joined by well toned legs. Margrete helped her into the bathtub and joined her. Both women washed each other's hair then using a cloth began to clean each other.

Much to Charmine's surprise, Margrete was an excellent lover. For the first time in her life, the secret of her clit was unlocked. She was in a different universe with flashing yellow lights. The bathroom was left behind although she was aware of sucking Margrete's nipple. Eventually, she began to shudder, gasping then felt herself go limp. Her hands squeezed Margrete's breast before she collapsed spent on her lover. Even when Margrete dried her, she had another orgasm. She fell into a deep sleep after another massive orgasm when they went to bed. Never in her life had she been so aroused and so satiated.

The next two years produced a new lifestyle for Charmine. Margrete took complete control. She dressed and undressed Charmine, bought clothes, although Charmine thought the new look was too young for her. Thanks to Margrete's excellent culinary skills soft curves replaced old angular parts of her body. Secretly, Charmine was pleased because when they went to malls or other public places, both men and women ogled her as well as Margrete. The new image gave her more confidence to begin working on her novel, "Female Serial Killer." She was happy that she did not have to think about the mundane items of life but could concentrate on her task of researching and writing her novel. As well, thanks to Porter's error, Margrete was able to enjoy life without the fear of some authority putting her back into an institution.

It did not concern Margrete that she thought of Charmine as more of a daughter than a lover or that she was involved in an incestuous relationship. Absentmindedly she stroked Charmine's hair not feeling aroused as her breast was being suckled. Margrete had found a paste that hardened her nipples and gave the appearance of being sexually excited. Both were naked. Margrete admired Charmine's new figure. Her hair was no longer like straw but more silken, dark brown and making its way down her back. Margrete stroked her round ass no longer were bones protruding but instead presented a heart shaped invitation to be touched. Even Charmine's breasts were no longer the size of oranges but more like grapefruits. The new Charmine was a passionate, sexy plaything. It was almost like an artist following in love with a new creation, Margrete thought. Charmine sifted such that Margrete could run her fingers along the slit until she found the clit. Charmine moaned and pressed herself into a willing breast. Margrete speculated that it was the time to find another venue for her lover/daughter.

After a period of careful researching, she found a social club that would serve both of their purposes. The club was called the Outcasts. She hacked into the website using the knowledge gained from studying Quantum computers. Sergei had always said she was a genius, when it came to modifying applications.

The membership list surprised her because it was composed of professional women who were lesbians. As well, a large number were in the upper levels of law enforcement and this piqued her interest. Margrete enrolled them and was able to have their membership approved by hacking into the approval process.

Once they were members it was not difficult to throw parties for selected members. Party invitations became eagerly sought after. This was due in part to Margrete's culinary skills but also, the house's location on a cul-de-sac that afforded privacy. These career women were very careful about engaging in an activity that would jeopardize their livelihoods.

It wasn't until the fourth party that Margrete put the second part of her plan into action. She had cultivated the friendship of Vivian and Gail. Both women were agents of police intelligence units. Margrete speculated that by using their laptops, she would be able to make discrete inquires on whether or not the Russian mob was still active. It helped that the women were never more than a few feet from their workstations.

Vivian was eager to have oral sex. Margrete had put a firm pillow underneath her hips that caused Vivian to push her shoulders into the bed. Oral sex was one of Margrete's better methods of gaining control of the lovemaking. Most women could hardly wait until Margrete engaged into a method of bringing them to a climax. In this case, Gail liked to use some form of aid while Margrete serviced Vivian. A glance to the rear showed a large dildo strapped to Gail's hips. Lubricant was used both on the dildo and Margrete's anal cavity.

The size of the dildo worried Margrete. She felt the artificial phallus device being forced into her ass. There was some pain but the lubricant seemed to be working. Vivian bucked as Margrete pressed harder into her vagina. Her anal channel felt full as Gail pushed more robustly. Eventually her pain decreased as the dildo went further up the channel. Gail reached around Margrete's hips and began to message her clit. This time Margrete was truly aroused. Vivian wrapped her hands around Margrete's head in order to push the eager tongue further into her vagina. Suddenly, they began to climax. Juices flowed from Vivian's abused vagina covering Margrete's face. Gail climaxed and grasping Margrete's breasts pushed herself into a sweaty back. This time Margrete had a bonus. Her climax caught her by surprise because it was unusual. She rarely had an orgasm.

After they had recovered. Margrete retrieved a thermos and glasses. The women drank greedily knowing that whatever Margrete offered was good. Unknown to the women the drink contained a cocktail of drugs that would cause them to drop into a deep slumber for a short period. Margrete made the night nurse her lover at the institution and learnt how to make this sleeping potion without leaving residual effects. The nurse gave this concoction to other patients because she did not like to be interrupted when they were engaged in lovemaking.

It was easy to bypass their passwords and access the files she needed. However, it was only when she reached Interpol that she was able to answer her questions. There she found that Interpol speculated that this branch of the Russian mob were wiped out by the Chinese Triads. She felt relieved with the knowledge that she could continue with the rest of her plan. Hurriedly, she backed out of the files and wiped all traces of her inquiries from both laptops.

Reaching the living room she observed Charmine sitting on Gerri Dublinkski's lap having a conversation with other women around the coffee table. She kissed Charmine and saw her winch as Gerri squeezed her breast. Margrete thought that Gerri was possessive when it came to Charmine. This was good because another piece of her plan was coming together.

"Charmine, I need help to put the food on the table." She smiled when Gerri debated whether she wanted to release her grip on Charmine's breast. Eventually Charmine followed her into the kitchen.

The next few months were boring to Charmine as Margrete did not throw any parties. She thought she could invite Gerri to dine with them but Margrete was not in the mood to have guests. Although she took Charmine to Boston occasionally, Charmine was left to her own pursuits. Something was up but she didn't know what.

Charmine was surprised when she answered the door to find Gerri on the other side. As usual Charmine was naked. Gerri wrapped her arms around her and issued a passionate kiss before entering.

"Gerri, thanks for coming. Charmine would you get us drinks?"

Margrete like Charmine was nude. However, she had a tinge of jealousy. Gerri's eyes were solely devouring Charmine. But she thought this was the time to move to another life. Gerri would take good care of Charmine and as the President of medium sized trucking line, she was used to solving a range of obstacles.

"I need a favour," began Margrete.

"If I can, depending what it is," Gerri said carefully.

"I want to get back into the computer business. This will involve me moving to Toronto, Canada. I don't think it's fair to put more stress on Charmine, moving to a new city and me being away as I try to get a business off the ground.

"With that in mind, would you move into here and look after Charmine for awhile?"

Charmine was upset. It bothered her that Margrete thought that she was incapable of looking after herself. She was about to voice her objections when she glanced at Gerri. Gerri was smiling almost like she had been given the best present ever. Charmine remained silent.

"What happens if I don't want to give her back?" Gerri demanded.

"I'm sure that we will come to that bridge sooner than later. Right now, I need to solve the now problem," replied Margrete.

"It's ok with me. When are you leaving?"

"Next week but I wonder if you can take Charmine to your place tonight. I have to settle a few issues and I won't have too much time for her," said Margrete.

Charmine liked living with Gerri. Although Gerri was possessive, she was not controlling. The only carry over from living with Margrete was that she was required to be in the nude when she was in the house. She bought clothes that suited her and pleased Gerri. As well, Gerri treated her as a lover not a daughter. However, her research had raised an issue that a blond person was sought for unsolved murders in Toronto. Could this be Margrete? Gerri began to massage her clit disrupting her train of thought...