The Secret Dreams of Posh Spice Ch. 02

Story Info
Posh remembers more.
2.8k words
4.32
24.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yozick
Yozick
1 Followers

“What are you having?” said Dean. A big smile broke his face.

“Vodka Ice” said Lucy.

“G and T” said Caz.

“And you?”

“ I’ve got some of his cum on my dress,” squealed Victoria.

“Want me to lick it off?” laughed Lucy.

“I’ll get my little sister to do it for me,”

“Is that Jo over there, in the pink short skirt?” said Caz screwing her eyes up.

“Where?”

“There!”

“Where?”

“There! Talking to that guy in the white shirt.”

“Yes. Yes it is and there’s Tracy as well. See? In the silky slinky number. Dirty cow!”

“Very dirty,” thought Victoria.

She had meet Tracy whilst temping in an office. The first thought that crossed her mind when she saw Tracy was dirty cow. There are some women who despite talking in lush soft pleasant voices and dressing and acting conservatively still have the faces of sluts. Hard faces. Faces with mental cracks crisscrossing them like train tracks. A certain look in the eyes, the way they look at you, they way they move their bodies, a certain cheapness, a certain hardness of face which marks them as stand out as clear as a neon sign flashing in the dark.

Tracy was one of those girls. No matter how dull her clothing, no matter if she wore a sack she would still look beautifully cheap and sluttish. Of course it didn’t help that Tracy was cheap and acted like a whore. They only difference was that she didn’t charge for her favours. And there were many of those. Many, many.

Like the time when Victoria had caught Tracy sucking off the boss in his office. The door wasn’t locked and she had worked in to see Tracy on her knees, her short beige skirt rucked up to her hips, her black lacy stockings pulled high on her thighs, her lacy black knickers pulled to one side. She was shamelessly molesting her clit with one hand and with the other masturbating a thick cock.

“Oops sorry,” said Victoria as she turned to leave.

“Wait,” said her boss. He was a youngish man in his early thirties, quite good looking. His name was Gary and he had a bit of a reputation as a ladies man. He dressed the part as well.

“Can’t you see she’s sucking me off? You should have knocked. Why didn’t you?”

All this while Tracy was slurping up and down on his cock, making wet hot sounds. She was jerking his cock quickly now, taking it out of her mouth and running her tongue across the head, lapping up the copious amounts of precum that were seeping from its engorged shiny head.

“I’m sorry, I forgot,” stammered Victoria. Her own pussy was getting damp.

“Masturbate for me,” he demanded.

“What?”

“You heard. Masturbate. Make yourself cum. I wanna see you cum. Use your fingers.”

Victoria lifted her skirt; she was wearing lacy white tight kickers.

“Nice, very nice. Touch yourself.”

Victoria pulled them to one side and began touching herself, rubbing her clit tentatively at first, and then more strongly. As she rubbed her aching clit, she looked at her boss. His eyes were wide open watching her masturbate for him. His mouth was slightly agape, his lips moist.

She stuck one finger into her pussy and imagined it was his cock. She sucked on her wet pussy cream covered finger. It tasted sweet. She imagined it was his cock, which was now sliding in and out, in and out of Tracy’s mouth. There were smears of bright red lickstick on his shaft where she had kissed it, before feeding it into her hungry mouth. Her long red fake nails, pumped the fat cock in her mouth.

Victoria imagined his cock in her mouth, imagined sucking it inch by inch, licking the head, and stroking his balls. Her fingers were now flashing in and out of her pussy, while she rubbed her clit harder and harder in vicious circles.

“Where’s he going to cum? In her mouth? In her face? On her lips? Or is she going to wank it all over my face? Thought Victoria.

“Arrrggh…shit…. its going to cum,” Gary cried.

Victoria ran towards him and squatted next to Tracy as she sucked the fat cock

Her hand crept to the cock, and then taking it in her hand she started to suck it violently. It felt huge although it was not the biggest she had ever had. But it was the hottest. She could taste Tracy’s salvia on it, hot and wet. And as she opened her eyes, she saw Tracy looking at her, her eyes huge pools of lust and want.

She took the cock out of her mouth with an audible plop and offered it by the base to Tracy who promptly began sucking it again.

“Yes, yes. In your face…please,” begged Gary as he stood up and gently pulled his cock from Tracy’s mouth. He rapidly began pulling on his cock, his mouth open.

She smiled at him. She winked. And waited.

The first spurt splattered her cheek. The second hit her lip and dripped down over her chin. Then a succession of smaller spurts landed on her stocking clad knees. Her tongue came out and licked the cum off her chin.

Gary had a far off look, his eyes were rolled up half into his head, his mouth was open, and his tongue was out. But he was smiling. Really a man who had shot his load.

Tracy turned to kiss Victoria with her cum laden tongue and they started kissing passionately, their tongues jabbing at each other. Tracy’s finger began rubbing Victoria’s clit.

“Yes…yes…” Victoria came. It was like a bursting of a wave upon the shore.

Gary was lying in his chair, exhausted.

“Now girls. Stop it. I’m too tired now. Maybe later.”

****

The girls were laughing and drinking at the edge of the dance floor. Lucy had her black PVC encased leg up against a pillar, looking like a prostitute waiting for her mark. Caz, Tracy and Victoria were all clustered around her laughing and joking.

“See that lad there, he’s dancing like an orang-utan,” said Caz and she started making ape sounds and scratching her armpits.

“He’s got enough hair coming out of that shirt to be one. And that medallion.” said Victoria

“Love his suit. Fucking wanker” said Caz

“Where does it find the courage to wear that? He must be a really brave.”

“Oh shit. He's seen us. He's coming over.”

A tall man, dressed in a turquoise Versace suit, with a black silk shirt ambled up to them. The large gold medallion that he wore offset his copious amounts of chest hair, which were more than peeking out of his shirt. Several large sold gold sovereign rings adorned his fingers. His hair was dark and his suntanned face suggested long hours spent under an ultra violet lamp.

“Want to take a ride in my red Ferrari girl?”

“You know what they say, flashy car, small dick,” said Victoria without a beat.

The man laughed.

“Mine’s big. You’ll have to use two hands to hold it.”

“What your medallion? Or are you talking about something else?”

“What do you think I’m talking about?” he smiled.

“Well, it can’t be your cock. I’ve heard you do need two hands when looking at it. One to hold the tweezers, the other to hold the microscope!” the girls collapsed in a fit of laughter.

“Love the suit, what is it, pure polyester?” chipped in Caz.

“Is there a sale down at Mr Byrite?”

“Its Versace” said the man, putting a hand through his hair.

“ Is that the Versace of Moss side in Liverpool or the Versace of the fish market in Sunderland?”

“What can I get you girls?” he said

“Chilli kebab, with garlic sauce, cheesy chips and a mineral water. What you are you having caz?”

“Cheeseburger and fries please.”

Medallion man shambled off, cursing under his breath.

“You girls okay?” said a deep voice that seemed to come up from the ground.

“All right Tony how’s tricks? How’s Maria?”

“She’s good. At home tonight looking after the kid. You having any trouble girls? He give you any grief? Want me to put him out of the frame?” and his voice dropped in pitch and became cold.

“Just taking the piss, but sure if you wanna hover around it could be fun.”

“Okay. I’ll be back. Just got to take a look around” and Tony walked through the crowd which seemed to open before him. He was a big man, a good six feet plus and large. But not the large that hangs off bellies, lays down on the sofa and watches television while consuming lots of junk food, not the fat that makes a man wheeze and puff if he walks up a flight of stairs. He could move horribly fast in a fight, using his size and bulk to great effect, smothering a man and pounding him with his ham like fists. He was good at it. It came from lots of practice. He worked as one of the bouncers at the club, and his wife knew Victoria’s family from way back. They were related.

A drunk man, dressed in a Stone Island shirt, hanging out, spotted with flecks of beer, and white jeans of the same make walked over.

“There’s a word for you pet. Its in the dictionary, it begins with G. Its gorgeous!” he looked pleased with himself like he had won the lottery.

“You know how to flatter a woman. There’s a word for you pet, its in the dictionary, its an eight letter word, it begins with D and ends with head. See if you can guess what it is. I’ll give you three guesses.”

The man’s face reddened.

“You bitch!” he shouted, spitting beer.

“Behave,” said a deep voice and a hand slapped the back of the man’s head.

“What the fuck? What the fuck you doing?”

“What? What you fucking saying? Cunt. Problem? Fucking problem. What’s your fucking problem? You keep looking at me and I’ll put you in the fucking ground.”

The man’s eyes lowered and he quickly walked away.

“Thanks Tony, owe you one” and she gave him a quick kiss on cheek.

The girls started talking again. But Victoria was thinking again, thinking back to another time with Tracy.

“That was hot,” thought Victoria. It was the time she had been at a party. She had met a nice guy who was only too happy to give her what she wanted. A hard cock in the pussy. They had found a dark room and she got on the bed and allowed him to slip it into her doggy style. She lifted up her little black dress, moved her black thong to one side and he had slipped it in. It was then she became aware that they weren’t the only couple in the room. In the dim light, beside the bed, on the floor were a couple. It was Tracy. She was wearing a Nike tight pale blue crop top showing off her flat and athletic stomach. Her black short skirt was rucked up to her waist showing her tight white knickers, whiles a man’s finger was gently rubbing her clit. She was wearing her favourite white six-inch shoes strappy platforms.

Her mouth was fixed to the man’s cock. But as she became aware of Victoria being fucked doggy style on the bed she stopped and watched.

She motioned to her man and got him to stand up and move closer to the bed. His cock was only inches from Victoria’s mouth. Victoria was looking now, as this hard, thick cock was temptingly only inches away from her mouth. She wanted something badly in her mouth. A cock. Tracy’s tongue. Tracy’s cunt.

She stuck out her tongue and tried to reach the cock in front of her. It was just of reach.

“Please. Please I want it,” she moaned.

Tracy smiled a wicked smile. It was a lust filled evil smile.

“Please,” Victoria’s words came in jagged gasps. The cock in her cunt was making her moan. The guy fucking her knew to fuck. He must have fucked lots of girls. The thought made her buck harder on his cock.

“Please give it to me,” she moaned.

Tracy smiled again. She began wanking the hard cock towards Victoria’s face. Her hand barely encircled the hard cock, its red head engorged with blood, as she wanked it back and forth looking like an evil leering Cheshire cat at Victoria. Victoria stuck out her tongue and occasionally made contact with the head of the cock

“Arrh fuck.yes…fuck…fuck me you cunt. Fuck me with your hard cock…stick it in my mouth…argg” she begged. But Tracy was in a perverse world of her own as she jerked the cock in her hand steadily towards Victoria’s face.

The cock in her cunt sped up and ruthlessly began a new rhythm of fucking before it came inside her. At the same time the cock in Tracy’s hand erupted and spat out it’s cum all over Victoria’s face. A long spurt went straight in her mouth coating her tongue and teeth. She let it drip out of her mouth, and onto on her chin to hang by a thread. Another spurt of white hot cum, shooting like a fiery white hot comet, left its sticky white trail scattered all over her rich brown hair. The rest dribbled across her left cheek. Then she felt a soft wet tongue across her lips and in her mouth. It was Tracy and she jabbed her tongue into Victoria’s mouth and they both responded with a mixture of passion and pure sexual lust.

***

“Hello girl. Fancy a drink,” said a voice.

She turned and was face to face with a gorgeous man. For the first time that night Victoria’s pulse quickened, the blood raced through her heart and her black lacy knickers began to feel damp. He was tall, obviously looked after his body, and drop dead gorgeous. He was clean cut and well dressed but not overly so. He wasn’t one of those men who love themselves more than anything else. His eyes were bright blue, and his hair was short. There was something charming about him but also there was something dangerous as well. Some hidden quality.

“Hello Ben, how’s it going?” said Tony shaking the man’s hand.

“Tony! Good to see you. It’s been a while.”

“I see you’ve met my mate Ben, Victoria.”

“How do you know each other? And has he got any hidden secrets I should know about?”

“I’ve known Ben for years right? We met through some mates of his who are in the baby squad.”

“baby squad?”

“Just some football talk. Listen Ben, I’ve got to go but ring me, here my number and we’ll get together and have a drink. All right?” He whispered in Victoria’s ear. “You’ll love him, he’s a good lad and he’s got a big cock”

Victoria giggled.

Victoria and Ben talked. He made her laugh a lot. “Its fucking funny, he’s fucking horny, he’s got a fucking big cock, what more could I want?” thought Victoria. But she decided to play it coolly, after all she could reel in any man if she wanted but she wanted to make it hard for Ben.

“What you doing tomorrow?” he said.

“Sucking my boyfriend off” Victoria smiled sweetly. She was single but she wanted to see how he would react.

“And the day after?”

“Letting my husband fuck my arse”

“And then?”

“You don’t give up do you?”

“No I don’t. Not when the girl’s as good-looking as you”

“Nice words, but can you fuck?”

“I'm sorry”

“You heard. How big is your cock?”

“How big are you looking for?”

“How much cum do you shoot? A lot? Does it go far?”

“You’ve got a really filthy mouth. I like it. I’d like some more.”

“Why is it turning you on? When I speak like this. If I say. I’d like to suck you off and let you cum in my face. How does that sound? Would you like to fuck my cute little ass? What about for me and a lezzer friend to lick each other’s cunts for you and then you get to join in. that turning you on? Do you want me to get down on my knees and suck you off? You fancy me? You want my cunt? Am I turning you on?” She groped his trousers and felt an impressive lump. “Good boy!” she said jerking his cock through the fabric. “I’ve got something for you in my pocket” Victoria smiled

“What’s that?” he said weakly.

“My cunt”

“Lets go for a walk,” he said

Yozick
Yozick
1 Followers