The Secret Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle whimpered like a virgin experiencing her first cock as she wiggled her pussy up and down on it to excite her clit. Max's hips moved in sync with hers. I want to see it, she thought and started to moan.

As Max played with her breasts and looked her up and down, Michelle undulated against his cock. "Ooohhh, Max," she cooed as she lost herself in the moment. "Mmmmm," she moaned. Watching him look at her as though she were a slut excited her even more! I want to see that big cock, she thought as she moaned again.

Michelle got her wish when the up and down movement of her hips pulled the suit off Max's cock, exposing the top four inches. She thought of how she wanted to touch it and wondered if her fingers would reach all the way around it.

He quickened his pace as she tried to resist the inevitable orgasm beginning its rush through her body by biting her lip and tightly gripping the edges of her lounger, but nothing could stop it. "Ohhhh!!" she moaned, giving in to the climax that was now sweeping through her body like an ocean wave. She laid her head back and let the orgasm take over her senses.

Frank watched intently as the two of them humped each other. She's cumming, he said to himself.

Indeed she was! Michelle's legs tightened around Max's waist as the rush of exhilaration swept over her. She tried her best to keep the sound of her passion muffled. But, she couldn't help but let out a higher pitched moan as she came.

Frank waited until the action was over and they had cleaned themselves up before he approached them. Max was back in his lounge and Michelle was sitting prettily in hers, stuffing the cigarette into the sand, as he arrived.

"Michelle, you naughty girl. I saw what you did!" he teased as he sat down with the new bottle of suntan oil and waited for her reply.

"I...uhmm...." she started to panic. She was already feeling guilty and ashamed. What would her parents or her church friends think of her actions?

Before she could get herself into trouble by blurting out her confession Frank rescued her by saying, "Smoking will ruin your complexion, you know."

Michelle laughed nervously, before he and Max joined in.

"Frank, you weren't supposed to see me, darling!" she said, regaining her composure. "I was only enjoying a simple pleasure. You told me to relax and enjoy myself!"

"That I did, Michelle. And, I'm glad to see you took my advice!" He leaned over and kissed his beautiful blonde wife.

The three of them enjoyed conversation over another drink before Max excused himself to wander the island.

"Perhaps we'll see more of you before our cruise is over, Max," Frank said as we shook hands.

"Yes, we'd like that, Max!" Michelle added and said goodbye with a hug.

"Did you know he lives in Chicago?" Michelle asked her husband after Max had left.

"No kidding? Hmmm, that's interesting. What part?"

"He said the north side." Both agree they would have to look him up one day.

Now that she was alone with Frank, Michelle's excitement over Max's attention was being overcome by her feelings of guilt. The two of them spent a quiet hour on the beach together, each seemingly alone in their thoughts.

Michelle didn't want to admit to herself that she reveled in the attention she had received from both her husband and Max. The nastiness of a "rubdown" from a man she barely knew seemed to satisfy a deep hunger that she had long suppressed. She wanted to be nasty with another man again, and soon. How am I going to tell Frank, she asked herself dejectedly and told herself to put it out of her mind.

Frank noticed Michelle's quiet mood and worried he had put her into a situation that harmed her. I know she needs to explore her sexuality, he thought. But, did I go too fast? He resolved to talk to Michelle before they returned to the ship.

"Let's go for one last swim," he suggested. She nodded silently.

As they walked toward the surf, Michelle reached for Frank's hand. It felt warm, like the black sand of Anse Couleuvre. The sand between her toes soon gave way to the clear water of the Caribbean. It felt soothing as water flowed across her still puffy labia and naked breasts. Her senses cleared and everything seemed to be okay again as the water washed her guilt from her mind. "This is a perfect way to end our afternoon, honey. It couldn't be more wonderful!" she confessed.

Frank held Michelle in his arms and kissed her. He had spent the last two hours mentally fighting back an erection. Being in the water, holding his pretty wife, had relieved him of the need to resist. Hidden by the ocean, he let it fatten as Michelle wrapped her legs around him.

"Mmmmm!!" she moaned as she delighted in Frank's arousal. "Fuck me. Please, put it inside me," she asked.

Michelle pulled her bikini aside and wiggled onto her husband's cock. Frank lovingly undulated in and out of his wife's sex. They made love in the clear water as the gentle current pushed them slowly down the beach with Frank using his feet to bounce gently off the sandy bottom.

Michelle's second orgasm of the afternoon wasn't as strong as her first, but its lack of intensity didn't lessen its importance to her. As Frank's cum filled her, she delighted in the tenderness of their relationship. "I love you, Frank."

"I love you too, Sweetheart," he answered.

After arriving back in Fort-de-France, Frank insisted they shop for an outfit for Michelle. She tried on several dresses, in several different shops, before Frank found one he liked. Michelle only wanted to please him and didn't put up any resistance when the one he chose was more revealing than she preferred. I'll just wear a full slip with it, she thought.

"Frank, you're too good to me," she said as they walked back to the ship. She stopped him beside a fountain near the wharf. "I have a confession to make. And, I don't know how to start."

"Michelle, I think I know what you're going to say. Please understand I'm not upset about it."

"You should be, Frank. And, when you hear what I did, you will be." A tear slid down her cheek and her breath shortened as she spoke. "When you left for more suntan oil I did what you wanted and let Max rub me down. But, things got out of hand and I let him go too far." She sniffled to keep her nose from running as she began to cry. "I don't know why! I wish I did know. I really do. I... I just don't understand myself right now," she confessed.

"Michelle, don't feel so bad about yourself! Please, put those negative thoughts out of your mind! I have a confession of my own. I watched you....On the beach...I watched Max give you the massage. I saw almost the entire thing and I want you to know that I was so proud of you! It was the sexiest, most incredibly erotic thing....I couldn't look away! You were so sexy and beautiful. Please Michelle, just tell me you enjoyed every second of it!"

Hearing his words allowed her to let go of her emotions; and no longer holding them back, tears fell down her cheeks as she pressed her face into Frank's chest. Even as Frank held her close, guilt because of what she had done filled her thoughts. Under his strong arms her chest stopped heaving and the tears slowed to a trickle as she felt the emotional security his embrace provided and her thoughts began working through what he had told her. As she wiped her eyes she asked him, "Are you sure it's okay?"

"Of course," he said gently and hugged her tight.

Her cheeks were still wet from her tears and she sniffled as she spoke, "I'm so sorry, honey. Do you really forgive me?"

"Michelle, I don't believe I have anything to forgive you for. Sweetheart, I'm glad you let yourself go, even if it was only for one afternoon. But, if you need me to say the words, I will."

Michelle wrapped her arms around Frank's neck and rose up onto her toes. "I do."

"Then, I forgive you Michelle. And, I'm very proud of you."

After kissing him, and with tears on her cheeks, she smiled a mischievous smile. "I told you I would make you proud of me!"

The ship wouldn't sail until after two in the morning, so after showering in their cabin they went back into town for dinner and dancing. Frank and Michelle returned to their normal, more provincial social boundaries and spent the remander of their night enjoying each other's affection.

During the evening Frank confessed to Michelle that he enjoyed watching her flirt and tease other men. He even suggested they incorporate the idea into all of their vacations. "We can act out some of our fantasies, Michelle," he said. She seemed to be embarrassed to discuss it and Frank eventually gave up.

Neither of them saw Max until the next afternoon at poolside. Because of her conservative upbringing, Michelle began to feel guilty again. She was back in her one-piece swimsuit. Wanting to be sensitive to her feelings, Frank hadn't tried to dissuade his pretty wife from returning to her traditional suit. He knew the previous day's adventure had pushed past her personal limits and she needed time to digest the experience.

Michelle, Frank and Max exchanged small talk and enjoyed a couple of drinks. A few harmless flirtations were exchanged, but nothing rose anywhere close to the level of Anse Couleuvre.

The following day the ship docked in Miami.

CHAPTER TWO: The Dinner Party

Frank brought the memory of watching his wife's sexual adventure home with him, often replaying it in his mind like a short erotic film.

The episodes lingered in Michelle's mind as well. But, her memories were different than those of her husband's. Michelle's were based on her feelings and emotions. For instance, she remembered how sexy she felt putting on her risqué party dress and walking into the disco, turning several men's heads. I was such a show off, she thought proudly.

The days clicked by and their life returned to normal. Michelle had arranged for a dinner party at their home several weekends after returning. She and Frank invited a mix of people. More than twenty couples would show. Several from Frank's work, some of her tennis club friends and a few couples from the neighborhood. Michelle loved to entertain!

Even though the cruise was only a memory, Michelle's thoughts kept returning to it and the ideas Frank had spoken of. She kept trying to push them from her mind. "Those are foolish ideas!" she said to herself. But, she couldn't rid herself of them and eventually began accepting them as a fantasy she wanted to experience again.

Could I really tease and flirt with strange men like Frank wants me to? Does he really want to watch me? Does he want me to go even further than flirting? She knew Frank had suggested all of this to her, but did he really mean it?

Frank came home early on the afternoon of the party and found Michelle relaxing in the garden behind the house; an almost hidden place bordered with large flowering shrubs; a rope swing descending from a full canopy of oak leaves blocking out the sun and wind; a soft grass floor where Michelle was laying, peering up at the shafts of light that were lucky enough to break through the oak branches and strike the green grass and flowers.

This is where they came to get away from the world. And, this is where Frank found Michelle. He sat in the swing and gently rocked as he chewed on a blade of grass and talked about life with the woman he loved.

"Frank, Is French Martinique the way things can be?" she asked. "Is it how it should be?"

"Things? What do you mean, Michelle?"

She hesitated, and then spoke timidly, "Our sex life....on the cruise...and now." She didn't really know how to express her thoughts and she didn't want to sound foolish.

"It can be whatever we want it to be," he assured her, grateful she was finally ready to talk.

She had wanted to talk about it since the day of their return but couldn't convince herself to bring the subject up until now. "Can it be exciting and adventurous and loving and tender all in one afternoon?" She questioned, and didn't wait for an answer! "Can we go from naughty to nice to nasty and back again, Frank?" Still not pausing she added, "Can I be a naughty little slut and a fine lady at the same time?"

"Yes! Yes, and yes!" he answered quickly before she could pose any more questions. They both laughed as Frank continued to swing and Michelle kept looking into the tree top.

"Our sex life doesn't have to conform to our family's and friend's moral absolutes. We don't have to live it out in the open for everyone to inspect. We can live our own life, Michelle."

"But, how can I be both a slut and a lady?" she asked. "I'm not sure I can live in both worlds. Tell me how, darling. I want desperately to know."

"Michelle, you ARE a lady; and you always will be. But, the truth is; you enjoy letting yourself go; teasing and flirting; playing and acting slutty. And, you especially like to do it in my presence!" he said.

She giggled and turned onto her side to look into Frank's eyes! "Funny, how you seem to enjoy it as much as I do!"

A wry smile curled onto his face as he looked up at her. "Michelle, think of our sexual adventures as you do this garden. It's a secret, hidden place. A secret garden that only you and I know about; full of things that touch your senses and emotions.

"I think I see what you mean," she said while looking down. "We need a secret garden to enter when we want intimacy without judgment."

"Precisely!" he said. "A place of trust, without judgment. It already exists; not as a physical place; but a spot in our minds and hearts where we go when we want to play!"

Michelle loved getting away from the day to day pressures of life by hiding herself away in this special place where the trees and shrubs; the soft green grass; and the smell of the plants and flowers allowed her mind to roam free.

She knew he was right. It all made so much sense! She could live a normal life and still enjoy the more risqué' adventures with Frank! The two could escape to their secret garden, a place of mutual understanding where she could let her mind and body enjoy otherwise forbidden pleasures.

"So, tonight?" she asked as she sat up with a sudden burst of energy. "Am I to be your little slut? Or, am I to be your fine lady?"

Frank spit the grass stalk out of his mouth as he rose, took Michelle's hand and pulled her to her feet. "Both."

"But, how?" she looked quizzically at him.

"With a very good plan, a very pretty lady, and just the right outfit!" he said.

"Well! We've only three hours before our guests arrive," she said.

"Then, we'd better get started!"

They held hands as they hurried, almost skipping, to the house: leaving the smells and comfort of the flowers and shade behind them as their minds drifted together towards sexual adventure.

"Mmmmm, what have you got up your sleeve?" she questioned teasingly as she chose a dress for the party. She loved it when Frank planned adventures for her! He was always so imaginative!

Frank grabbed his digital camera. "We're going to take some photos of you, baby." Frank suggested she get ready while he got them a glass of wine and set up for the shoot.

Michelle prepared herself for her very first photo shoot. She applied her make-up with the utmost care. It was something she always did, but this time she made sure everything was just right. She was careful to accent her dark blue eyes with enough eye-liner and mascara to entrance anyone lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her tonight. She applied a delicate amount of pink lipgloss to complete her enchanting "fuck me" look.

Just as she finished, Frank arrived with the wine and prepared the soft-light reflectors to enhance the contrasts.

He began photographing Michelle in the expensive black evening dress she chose to wear for the party. She teased and flirted; she seemed to know exactly how to turn on the photographer without being nasty; her mother had taught her that. And, she was very happy to submit to the allure of the camera; holding her poses until the shot was captured.

As he shot Michelle's portfolio he rehearsed with her how the evening was going to unfold. His clever plan, as well as the photo shoot, excited and intrigued her. This was the first time Michelle had ever posed for boudoir photos. She was very compliant and she enjoyed it immensely and seemed to enjoy flaunting herself in front of the camera.

After a half-hour of light-flashes, shutter-snapping and pose changes, Frank had accumulated several dozen good shots of Michelle and asked if she needed rest. "I know this is hard work and the lights are hot. If you want a break, we can stop," he said.

"No, no. This is so much fun! If you can keep going I can to. Perhaps another wine?" Frank took the opportunity to review the pictures he had taken while he brought a bottle up from the kitchen.

On his return Frank teased her, "We have so many beautiful shots! You're a natural, Michelle. I know it's hard work but you make it look so easy."

"Do I?" she giggled.

Frank and Michelle reviewed the pics he had saved so far. Seeing the results of her work excited Michelle. She wanted to talk about each one, describing it and placing a value on it. Michelle really was a natural at flirting with the camera, and cameraman, by presenting herself in a plethora if different looks; little miss innocent; followed by a naughty slut; followed with a pouty pose; followed by a sophisticated look, and so on. Each seemed better than the previous and all were sexy hot!

"Let's get started again," she suggested and Frank set up the soft-light in front of her vanity.

She assumed different positions, her hands on the chase beside her vanity, bent over with legs wide, or sitting delicately on the edge of her vanity with her back beautifully arched and her breasts pushed out in a manner that invited attention. She took a sip of wine again, as Frank took pictures of her breasts looking up and down her chest, and then he suggested she delicately caress her pussy.

"Like this? Is this what you want to see?" she teased. Michelle ran her fingers under her panties and through her thin blonde bush as Frank clicked away. She teased her husband with her erotic poses as her hands explored her body. She moved across her labia and clitoris with one hand while kneading her tits with the other; stopping only to hold special poses for Frank when he asked.

"Do you want this next?" she asked coyly. Michelle turned and faced the mirror so she could tease the camera with her cheeks; pulling and kneading them. She held the cheeks open and pulled her panties to one side to expose her pink anus and then Michelle pulled her panties into her wet vagina, causing her swollen lips to part and wrap themselves around the black silk fabric. "Does that look good?" she asked. Still facing the vanity mirror, she watched Frank clicking away and trying his best to keep his reflection and the camera flash out of the frame.

"Yes! Yes, perfect! You look quite demure," he said as she turned her head, looking behind her and into the camera lense with her dress raised above her hips and her sexy slender legs showing. Frank had always thought Michelle's legs and ass were her best features. He clicked away from the floor, looking up those long legs he admired so much, and thinking of how special it was that his wife's legs didn't rub together on their way up to her ass, like most of his friend's wives did.

Michelle had left her panties buried between her lips and Frank took care to capture pics of her naughty pose from different angles. After holding several poses for him she sat back down onto the chase, exposing her stockings and garters with her legs crossed. She watched Frank take more shots as she sipped her wine with her dress bunched at her waist and her breasts exposed.

"You're such a tease!" he said.

123456...9