The Secret of My Sluttiness Ch. 02

Story Info
Conversion to slut is almost complete for a casino loser.
1.1k words
4.25
33.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers

Now let me tell you a bit about me. I am just over six feet tall, about 250 pounds of solid muscle and very well endowed. My hair is about an inch away from my shoulders and a dark chestnut color.

After being in the pillory a while I was starting to get very dry from all of my juices leaking out around the cock shaped gag in my mouth. When it was finally removed I voiced this to the whores that put me in this in the first place.

"So you need something to get you wet huh slut?" said one of the more long-legged, large-breasted black whores.

"Y-e-e-e-s-s-s-s," I stammered.

Another one of the whores quickly removes my hood and then herself from the room. When she comes back she has a bottle in her hand. She opens my mouth and then pours a few drops of the soda in the bottle into my mouth. I suck to get out what I can before it is removed. She takes it after only a moment. I then see the mischievous look in her eyes.

As the mostly full soda can is taken, and pushed up my ass without lube, I try to not allow it in. Alas, this whore really knows what she is doing. She tickles me and I relax momentarily. It is then that the bottle goes up my ass and rather quickly. I feel it pushed deep in me.

Now remember the bottle was mostly full so as it goes in the liquid is released into my bowels. Have you ever had an enema? Well most enemas are not effervescent in nature. The liquid in them is usually flat. And an enema will make you evacuate your bowels quickly and rather explosively.

This enema was bubbly and effervescent. The root beer put in my ass was also very cold. As you can imagine I lost everything in me rather quickly and messily. Thankfully the whores had brought out a bowl of hot water and soap with numerous washcloths.

As they bathed me they chatted over me, like I wasn't even there, about how to properly use me. Some of the whores suggested that they fuck my ass with strapons of various sizes and types, some wanted to give me different types of enemas and really clean me out and still others wanted to see how I would react to being rimmed.

Having never had a woman rim me I was not sure how I would react to it. Of course, like a lot of people, especially into the BDSM lifestyle, I have had an enema and I can tell you from personal experience that the tissues in your ass absorb things quicker than anything else. Let me tell you something, even a person who hates coffee will love a cold coffee enema—it really gets you wired. And if you have one made from something else like something alcoholic it will get you drunk faster than you can possible imagine.

Well the whores decided to combine some of their suggestions. I was given a few different enemas to clean me out properly. The combination of various enemas cleaned me out really well and had me wired with next to know inhibitions—since I was also slightly drunk even though I had not had a drink yet.

As they cleaned me up after my various treatments I was in a pillory, unable to move, wired, horny and had no inhibitions. Now, like any person in that position, I was really willing to do whatever it is that they wanted to do to me.

My eyes went wide as I saw the largest strap-on dildo probably ever made pointed at my face!

As that cock from hell was forced down my throat I felt the lips and tongue of another woman on my ass. I was not sure whether to fight them. The cock savaged my mouth and her tongue was doing the type of job on my ass I'd have been doing on her pussy if she had let me. I felt her silken, liquid tongue sliding through my sphincter and fucking me fiercely.

If you have never been rimmed let me tell you that you are in for quite a treat. The woman devouring my ass had me on edge right from the start and she was using her hand on my cock to keep me from going over it. Between her hand on my cock, her other hand on my nipples pinching them and manipulating them and her tongue sliding up my ass I was in a delicious hell. I could not cum but I felt like I could explode all the way to the moon.

Who needs a Gate of Hell to keep you from cumming? This woman had me there and there was no way she was going to allow me to shoot my juices. At least not yet.

The whores were enjoying themselves, either as voyeurs or participants, and all of them egged on my performance. Hands were all over my body and they were not alone. Tongues and pussies also accompanied the hands. My hands were not released, but they did have things thrust into them and I did what I could with the small amount of flexibility in my fingers and wrists that I did have.

Lines formed in front and behind me as the whores decided that I was just a set of holes to be used. I was allowed to see these lines, which were quite long, before I was placed back in the hood and my vision stolen from me.

By now I was well beyond being able to think. I was simply a mass of nerve endings that begged to be used properly and fucked hard. Anyone who saw my eyes before the hood was placed on me would have seen the glazed look of lust in them. It was the look that only a true slut would have—the true yearning to be someone's fucktoy without limits—to be degraded, humiliated and used well.

My mouth was fucked hard and my ass even harder. I was a willing, waiting, wanting slut and I was ready to assume my new position at the brothel. The whores had other things, including positions, in mind for me.

They fucked me into subspace. I simply was. I was, therefore, without my mind, not comprehending when the cocks went from fake ones to real ones. I paid no heed to the fact that the cocks in me were flesh and blood instead of rubber or hard plastic. I sucked and fucked them all the same. How many I serviced I do not know.

Eventually I was removed, as the need for the pillory was no longer required. I simply wanted to serve whoever was put in front of me. I was laid out of the floor—a room size bed of all things—and taken repeatedly.

My descent into slutdom was almost complete. I had one more step to take and I was going to take it soon enough.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers