The Secret Side Of Life

Story Info
Peter explores a new side of himself.
3.6k words
4.39
47k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had taken Peter a long time to get back into the swing of the single life. After ten years of marriage, he just didn't feel comfortable with the entire scene. Now Peter was no old man, but he had just turned thirty, but felt as disconnected from the singles scene as a man twice his age. The constant nagging from his friends, and too many nights with his cock in his hand and an x-rated flick in the VCR, had emboldened Peter. After a few unsuccessful attempts to meet a woman over the Internet, Peter decided to hit the bars and clubs. He decided to join a few of the guys from work on one of their Friday night hunts.

The evening started out pretty calm, with a quick dinner and drinks at a local restaurant. Peter had never been one of the party guys, but was gaining his legs pretty quickly. The evening turned to night, and the drinks flowed more freely as the group began to bounce from one bar to the next. There were plenty of attractive women to be found, but none of them grabbed Peter's attention. He didn't consider himself picky, but the nine-to-five yuppie gal was not what he was interested in. He had been married to that sort of woman for ten years, and had found out in the end, that he was far from what that kind of woman was seeking.

Peter was beginning to feel the liquor by the time his friends and he reached one of the local dance clubs. His friend Jim had suggested it. The club was known for its different atmosphere. The place was like any other club, but the mode of dress was what unnerved Peter. Many people were dressed in outfits of leather or latex, the latter ranging from loose to skin tight, and coal black or shockingly clear. He felt totally out of place, but couldn't keep from watching like a kid in a toy store. It only took a few minutes for his friends to decide to find greener pastures. The club was not what they expected, and their chances of finding a late night date would be better elsewhere. Peter wasn't ready to leave yet and told them that he would catch up to them at the next club.

Peter found his feeling of being out of place intensified once his friends left, but he decided to explore anyway. The bar looked like the perfect place to start. Finding a slot to slip into was difficult, but Peter was finally able to order a drink. He took a few sips, unsure as to what he should do next.

"Most people drink away from the bar." A voice came from behind him.

Peter turned around, not clearly hearing what had been said. His eyes widened a bit as he came about to see the woman who has spoken. She was almost a full head shorter than him, with short black hair, and vivid blue eyes.

"Excuse me?" Peter asked, finally rousing himself to speak.

The woman smiled as she edged next to him and up to the bar. She quickly called out an order before turning her attention back to him.

"Most people order their drink, and take it away from the bar. It's usually pretty crowded up here." She said with a smile.

"Oh, I didn't know that. I've never been here before." Peter offered as if apologizing.

The woman gave him a quick look over, and smiled again, this time with a small laugh. "I could kind of figure that out. You don't look like a regular." She said.

Peter had to laugh in spite of himself. Dressed in his slate grey pants, shirt, tie, and matching shoes, he hardly looked the part of a regular to this club. She on the other hand fit perfectly. She was covered from her neck to her feet by tight black latex, with boots that matched her shiny outfit. He couldn't help but notice the way the material clung to her like it had just been freshly painted on.

"So, do you like what you see so far?" She asked him as the bartender handed delivered her drink.

"Yeah, uh . . . it seems pretty interesting." Peter replied, his face flushing as he ripped his eyes away from her. He half wondered as to whether she were speaking about the club or about herself. "My name is Peter." He offered, trying to regain his composure.

"Peter huh? Not Pete?" She asked him after sipping her drink.

"Nah., I never like Pete." He replied, his eyes finding it hard to not roam down her body.

"Well Peter, my name is Nancy." She said, offering her hand to him.

Peter took her hand, which was as the rest of her body, encased in shiny black latex. It was warm and smooth, not at all sticky the way he thought it would feel. "It's nice to meet you Nancy." He said, feeling more on even footing that he knew her name. Her hand lingered in his before he let his arm drop back to his side.

"So Peter, what are we gonna do?" she asked him abruptly, through him back off balance.

"Do?" he asked

"I mean that you must be looking for something, here by yourself." She said flatly.

Peter was about to reply, but didn't get the chance. "I think you're cute, and I think there is more than meets the eye. I could use a male playmate tonight. Are You game?" She continued

This was what he had spent the evening looking for, but Peter was a little hesitant. The thought of another night of jerking off pushed him to a decision. "Sure thing." He said, then gulped the rest of his drink.

"Let me grab my things, and I'll meet you out front." She said as she left the bar. He watched her as she left, his pulse racing at the site of her tightly encased body.

Peter didn't have to wait outside for long, and was enjoying the cool air when she stepped from the doorway. He was surprised to see that a second woman was walking with her. Nancy took him by the hand as she reached him, and introduced the other woman.

"Peter. This is Jill. Jill, this is Peter." She said

Peter shook Jill's hand, noticing that she also wore the same kind of outfit as Nancy.

"Jill is looking forward to tonight. She was actually the one to notice you when you came into the club." Nancy chatted as she waved for a cab.

Peter was dumbstruck. It was clear that he would be spending the night with both women, and it was more than he could have wished for.

The cab ride was fairly quick, as the two women did not live very far away. Nancy was very candid about the living arrangements that she and Jill shared. Like him, they were both divorced. They on the other hand, were both bisexual, and would occasionally invite a man to play with them. Unfortunately, their last playmate got married, and to a woman who did not wish to share. Peter felt oddly comfortable, and told them a little about himself. He explained how his ex wife had cheated on him in order to get a raise. They had argued about furiously, and divorce had been the end of it.

"The fact that she slept with someone else was not the worst part. The worst part was that she only did it for the money." He finally said.

Being able to talk about his divorce had lifted a great weight from Peter's shoulders, and he immediately felt embarrassed.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that. That wasn't the best tale to tell." He said apologetically.

Nancy waved him off with her hand. "Trust me, I've been there, and I understand." She said. She rested her hand on his leg, and gave his thigh a squeeze. Peter was instantly reminded of her closeness, and how attractive she was. The back seat of the cab was awash with a mixture of scents. Perfume, and the unmistakable smell of latex, and perspiration filled the air. Almost without thought, Peter reached over, his hand running along Nancy's leg. The feel was unlike anything he had ever felt.

"This outfit your wearing is really . . . different." He said, as his hand continued to stroke.

"It has quite a few surprises too." Nancy told him as her hand came down to cover his. She guided his hand down between her legs, which she parted slightly. Her fingers pressed his into her crotch, and Peter could feel something hard and circular vibrating under the latex. Nancy gave a slight groan as he pushed the hard piece, and Peter could feel her cunt muscles quiver.

"Is that a vibrator?" he asked her, a look of pure lust in his eyes.

"Uh huh." Was all she said, a devilish smile on her face.

The cab ride could not have ended any sooner, as Peter was barely able to contain himself. He paid the cab driver, and followed the two women into an apartment building. The women lead him into their apartment, and let him relax while they made a few drinks. The living room was spacious, with a huge sectional sofa that dominated a corner of the room, and a wide screen television that could be seen throughout the room.

Peter had sat down on the couch when Jill came back into the room. She carried a large pitcher of Iced tea and three glasses. "I hope you like tea. We usually drink it instead of alcohol when we're going to play." She said.

"Oh that's fine with me." He said, getting his first time to really look at her. Jill was similar to height and build with Nancy, except her hair was brown, and a little longer. He smiled and shook his head as his eyes were drawn to her tightly wrapped breasts.

"How do you guys keep from getting arrested in those outfits?" he asked her teasingly.

"Well, we always wear jackets, and we only wear these at night. You can only see below the waist with the jacket on, and most people think we're wearing tight leather pants." Jill explained while she filled the glasses.

"So, do you and Nancy both wear things under . . .?" Peter ventured to ask.

Jill grinned as she gave him his glass. "You'll find out." She said.

Nancy came back into the room, carrying a leather bag. She sat the bag down on one of the end tables, and began to remove the contents. She lay out an impressive array of dildos, vibrators, lubes and a few things that Peter could not identify.

"Lets get our clothes off and get comfortable." Nancy said. Peter removed his tie, and began to unbutton his shirt as he watched Nancy begin to unzip the back of Jill's outfit. Nancy stopped and stepped away.

"Why don't you help Jill out of her clothes Peter, I guarantee that you'll enjoy it." She told him.

Peter smiled, and walked behind Jill. Nancy instructed him as he unzipped the back of the outfit, revealing Jill's damp and flushed skin. The powder that had been applied to put the suit on had long lost its potency, and Peter had to slowly peel the suit off. Jill wiggled and sighed as the fresh cool air brushed her skin. Once the suit was off of Jill's chest, Nancy instructed Peter to kneel. He did so, and she knelt beside of him while Jill turned to face them.

Jill steadied herself on Peter's shoulders as she lifted her foot, and Nancy instructed Peter on removing her boots. Nancy stayed next to Peter as he began to peel the latex suit down over Jill's hips. She took his hand and slowed him as the suit reached Jill's crotch. She gently pressed on the back of Peter's head, pressing his face closer to Jill's nearly exposed cunt.

"This is the best part. Smell how excited she is." Nancy said, as she leaned forward, her face next to his.

Peter breathed slowly and deeply, the heady scent of latex and pussy mixed together. His head began to swim and his mouth watered like a dog. He sniffed again as a shudder ran through his body. Nancy released his hand, and let him begin to remove the suit again. As the suit came down, the vibrator came into view. The end of the vibrator was fixed in a little slot in the crotch of the suit. His heart pounded as he saw the thick pool of pussy cream that had flowed into the crotch, and had collected like sap from a tree. Jill shuddered as the vibrator was slowly pulled from her pussy, cream oozing from her lips.

As the suit neared Jill's knees, Nancy stopped him again. She lowered her head to the vibrator, and began to suckle it like a cock. She took the stiff pole down into her throat, and didn't stop until her lips were pressed deep into the pool of cream that filled the crotch of the suit. Nancy hummed, and when she withdrew her mouth, her lips were smeared heavily with Jill's cunt juices. Peter stared in shock as she smiled at him. He didn't protest when she leaned toward him, pressing her gooey lips to his. Pent up need outweighed any other thoughts, and Peter kissed her back feverishly. Their tongues worked frantically, spreading and devouring the thick cream. Nancy broke the kiss when the cream was gone, and continued to pull the suit off. She kept the crotch upturned while Jill finally stepped out of the suit.

Peter's hands ran up and down Jill's legs as Nancy pulled the vibrator from the suit. She held the crotch in her hand like a cup, and tilted her head back. Peter watched as she poured the rest of the pussy cream into her mouth, his cock throbbing as the thick syrup fell into her mouth. Nancy tilted the crotch to Peter's mouth, and he gladly licked the remains. Nancy tossed the suit onto the floor, and pressed close to him for another kiss. Her lips locked against his, and her tongue released the flood of cream from her mouth. Peter growled as their tongues twined in the gooey cream, one of his hands squeezing Jill's leg, while the other clawed at the carpet. They broke the kiss again when the cream was gone, and Peter panted like an animal.

"D..damn that was wild." He stammered, as both Nancy and Jill giggled. Jill already had two fingers twisting in her gooey snatch, her digits dripping with cream. Peter lifted his like an animal, and brought his mouth to Jill's cunt. She pulled her fingers away, and ground her hips as he began to probe her slit with his tongue. Jill grabbed his head, and began to forcefully hump his face, causing Peter to be drowned in her thick juices. He grunted and kept on licking as he felt Nancy fumbling with the zipper of his pants, and finally pulling his cock free. The feeling of her hot lips around his prick was pure ecstasy as she began to slurp at the pre-cum that was oozing freely. Nancy sucked his cock like a new born calf sucking for milk. It didn't take long for Peter to shoot his wad. Nancy gurgled and continued to suck as his cock pumped thick wads of sperm into her mouth. She greedily swallowed it all, squeezing his shaft with her hand so as not to leave any.

Peter was wobbly after his climax, and it was easy for Nancy to gently push him down onto his back. He watched as she walked up his body, and kneeled above his face. He could smell the strong scent of rubber and pussy as she hovered over him. His cock hadn't deflated, and he was glad as Jill squatted down, guiding his prick into her gooey snatch.

Jill let out a resounding sigh as she settled down on Peter's cock. She wiggled her hips to and fro as she leaned forward and began to pull down the zipper of Nancy's suit. She tugged the zipper until it reached between the cheeks of Nancy's ass, then let Nancy take it. Peter could now see how the two women's outfits differed. Where Jill's suit only unzipped partially, Nancy's suit zipped from the front all the way to the back, actually dividing the costume in two.

Peter's mouth began to water as Nancy reached back between her legs and grasped hold of the zipper. She pulled it, and Peter had a first hand view as the suit began to peel away.

"Open up, I have a present for You." Nancy chimed in a sweet voice.

Peter knew what was coming, and opened his mouth like he was a child about to receive communion at church. He could see the gleam in Nancy's eyes as she drew the zipper past her pussy. Peter sucked in breath involuntarily as her pussy came into view. Nancy's pussy was totally void of hair, and her lips were deep pink and swollen. Her skin pussy was even stickier than Jill's, and was so wet that it looked as it had been dipped in syrup. A thick stream of pussy juice began to run from the open seam of the suit. Peter concentrated as the stream gathered. A huge glob formed, and began to drop down toward his open mouth, like a spider coming down a web. The wait seemed impossibly long and Peter flexed his fingers in anticipation.

The drop of pussy syrup finally broke, and the huge dollop landed directly on his tongue. He fixed his eyes on Nancy's, and slowly moved the glob around his mouth, savoring it like a fine wine. It wasn't until he had coated his mouth with the gooey stuff did he finally swallow.

"I hope you want seconds." Nancy giggled.

"Serve it up." Peter said grinning. He watched as the muscles in her stomach bunched tight, and a glob of cream appeared between the lips of her pussy. Peter open his mouth as she spread her lips with one hand, and a fat stream of pussy cream oozed from her pussy. He drank the thick cream down with a wolfish grin. Peter reached up and grabbed her ass, drawing her pussy down to his mouth. Nancy ran her fingers through his hair as he drove his tongue into her cunt, her pussy juice dripping down his cheeks. Jill had been so far content with small movements of her hips, but soon began to move more passionately. She leaned forward and slipped her hands around Nancy, her hands groping the still covered breasts. The three lovers were moving like a well-oiled fucking-machine, and they were each fast approaching another climax.

"Fuck yeah, yeah." Nancy moaned as she ground her pussy against Peter's mouth. Jill ceased her gently fondling of Nancy's tits, and dug her fingers deep into them. She used Nancy's breasts for leverage as she slammed her cunt up and down peter's shaft. Jill's pussy was hammering down with brutal force, and the hint of pain spurred her on. When she finally came, she almost jerked Nancy free from Peter's desperately probing mouth. Peter himself could barely stay in control as Jill's pussy muscles gyrated around his cock. He yelled in ecstacy as the cum shot out of his cock, sending cum splashing into Jill's steaming cunt, and heavy vibrations through Nancy's pussy. Nancy ground her hips as Peter managed to keep driving his tongue into her pussy. She followed her lovers as she felt the muscles in her stomach began to tighten. Both of her hands gripped Peter's hair like pieces of rope, as she rode his mouth. Peter kept licking as her pussy slid all around his face, her cream flowing into his mouth like a stream. Nancy eventually slumped forward like a rag doll, all of her energy spent.

All three partners lay in a tangled heap as they struggled to catch their breath. The room smelled of latex, sperm, sweat and pussy juice, and it was a most intoxicating scent.

Peter hid the window that he was currently viewing on his computer as the door to his office opened. He signed for the package that the mailman was delivering, and waited patiently for the man to leave. Peter locked his door, and set his telephone to automatically send all incoming calls to his voice mail. It had been three weeks since he met Nancy and Jill, and he had been anxiously awaiting this package. He carefully opened the box, revealing a pair of shiny black latex shorts. They had been made to fit in a most special way. Peter stripped off his shoes, pants and briefs, and slowly pulled the shorts on. He smiled once he was done, admiring the fit. His balls were encased in a tight pouch, while his cock was threaded into its own tube. He stroked his cock casually, watching it grow and stiffen. By the time his cock was fully hard, it was stretching the latex sheathe, and the ringed end of the tube was squeezing his cock tightly behind the head.

Peter left for work that day, with his normal slacks, shirt and tie. No one that saw his clothing would ever guess what lay beneath. The everyday worker, the common man, wasn't so common after all.