The Security Guard

Story Info
She found ways to entertain herself during the concert.
3.1k words
44.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers

Vanilla Sex Stories

The Security Guard

The band was a dark goth-type of band. Not the kind of band that was made up of skinny white boys whining like women in pain or on the rag. It was a band of deep-voiced men who were monstrously muscled.

Cassandra wandered through the crowd that had gathered in the small dingy bar, frowning slightly. Everyone here was a poser or a wannabe, not someone who was real. They had on fake makeup that they used to hide fake personalities. She bet even their flaws were phony.

Sighing, the young woman straightened her tight black dress over her curvaceous form and adjusted her white blonde hair around her face and shoulders. Then she continued to make her way towards the stage. The crowd was thickest here. There were many security guards lining the front of the stage, to keep the groupies from forming a mosh pit. The bar putting on the band event had insisted that each band have its own security team keeping people from getting out of control. Cassandra was soon lost in the crowd, unnoticed, just how she liked it.

Her boyfriend was the leader of the band playing last. He didn't mind if she wandered through the bars they played, as long as she didn't get into any trouble. He always laughed at her when she got ready to go out, though.

"You realize you're going to stick out like a sore thumb, right?" he would say, eyeing her tight expensive dress and pearl bracelet.

"That's what you think," she said, grinning at him.

He just shook his head and chuckled, and kissed her goodbye, knowing he would see her in a few hours, once all the bands on the small heavy metal tour had played their night songs. Cassandra preferred to miss the party afterwards, leaving her boyfriend to do what he liked. It was the deal they had. He did what he wanted, and enjoyed his rocker life style. She did what she wanted, and enjoyed his rocker pay cheque. And every once in awhile, they would meet in the middle.

Someone shoved someone else, and Cassandra gasped as a hard body collided with hers. She pushed the offender and he went staggering back into the person who had just shoved him off. That made her smile and she quickly slipped through the space the two fighters had made in the crowd. She was closer to the band now. And they were starting to do a cover of a song she knew well.

Cassandra didn't stand out that much. Sure, she was dressed about ten times better than everyone around her. But they were all either so drunk or stoned they never noticed. And when you got this close to the front of the crowd, it was mostly men anyways. Men who didn't care to see the beauty walking in their midst -- they just came for the music.

She liked it that way and had always had a good eye for judging a situation's safety. This was the perfect opportunity for her to hear the music she adored. She could always go back stage and party with the band doing the hard rock covers, but from where she stood now, in the audience, she could almost pretend it was the real band, the men who originally created the music.

It was slightly satanic in nature, but it had such heavy sexual undertones that it always made Cassandra get wet and squirm. She slipped a hand down now between her thighs, rubbing her sex through her tight dress and underwear. It was an irresistible urge not to pull her dress right up and push the thong aside to stimulate herself. But it was an urge she continued to resist.

Behind her, someone else was fighting.

I'd better move off to the side, she thought wisely.

She would be nearer the speakers now, but that was better than taking an accidental beating at the hands of a bunch of drugged up losers. Apparently, Cassandra wasn't the only one who had thought that.

Standing next to her was a tall brute of a man. He appeared to be a security guard from his loose T-shirt and band logo on his hat. He had a simple face, one that looked almost blank. But his eyes were small and calculating. His bare arms were a mass of tattoos, snakes and dragons and angels writhing and dancing as he fended off the people from the crowd.

That was when Cassandra realized he was protecting her from them. She smiled.

The song changed, taking on the dark and dangerous undertones that always excited Cassandra. The words flowed from the singer's voice as if they were a chant, and the crowd grew in size, but calmed in rambunctiousness. The groupies and wannabes and hang-around hopefuls were all swaying. The security guard in front of Cassandra was sweating, but he didn't have to push people away from where Cassandra stood against one of the speakers.

Everything was changing, the atmosphere, the mood, and her interest in this bulky and sullen looking guard. Cassandra smiled into his small eyes, but he didn't smile back. The crowd pushed him closer to her, and he put out his hands, holding onto the giant black speaker on each side of Cassandra's body. She grinned up at his face, close to hers now, and purposefully gave her lips a long slow lick. First the top. Then the bottom.

Then as she drew her tongue back inside her mouth, the man was following it, his own tongue pushing between her lips to give chase.

It made Cassandra smile wryly as she put her arms around his neck, welcoming him to come closer still. The man reached down and cupped Cassandra's small rounded ass in his palms, lifting her up so that when he stood straight, her face was still close to his own. Her breasts were squashed flat against his chest, and she could feel the pounding of the music through the speaker behind her.

It was rattling her chest, making her heart skip beats and leaving her breathless. Or was that just the ferocity of this stranger's kiss?

Cassandra lifted her slender legs up, bending her knees and letting her heels wrap around the backs of the guard's thick thighs. He spread his feet a bit wider, and his hands slipped a bit lower, until the hem of her dress was within reach. Then, he was pulling it up. Cassandra broke from the kiss, finding it hard to breathe as he leaned her against the speaker. Now she was resting on his thighs, between his legs and the vibrating box behind. His hands went to the front of her chest, and Cassandra could see his lips were coated with sweet saliva as his fingers toyed with the neck of her dress.

Unable to wait the man out, Cassandra pulled the collar down, exposing the tight black silk brassiere she was wearing beneath.

The guard gasped, a sound lost in the words of the song playing all around them. His fingers raised up and Cassandra groaned as she felt their calloused surfaces playing over her tits. Again, she couldn't wait for him, and she pulled her bra down, letting her round breasts pop out.

The man squinted down at Cassandra's perfect tits in the dark of the bar. Then his hands came up and squeezed them. She looked down. His fingers grasped her round mounds perfectly, teasing slowly over them as he caressed them. Then she felt his fingers on her nipples. He tugged and teased at them, making them erect, then pulling and stretching them almost painfully.

The song sped up, and the speaker vibrated more. Cassandra spread her arms out as if she were lying on a bed. And she pictured the image in her head, a giant black bed that pounded beneath her as this security guard with the thick, fat rough-skinned fingers tugged and pinched at her breasts. She ground against his lap, moving her ass up and down as she felt the coarse touch of his jeans beneath her silk-covered crotch.

She wanted him. And she wanted him badly. Was he going to stare at her tits forever or give her what she wanted? She was becoming frustrated.

The man leaned forward, smelling Cassandra's neck and hair, taking in great long breaths of it. The feel of his nose rubbing against her neck only excited her more and she ground suggestively against his legs again.

Then, finally fed up, she tried to push him away. He wouldn't move. He was a massive muscular wall in front of her, and she wouldn't be moving until he was finished his exploration of her body. His fingers dug painfully into her breasts, making her moan in delight. Then one of his hands slipped between their bodies.

He was pulling up the hem of her dress now.

At last, she thought, at last he's going to fuck me.

Another song started up, one that pounded loudly. It was a punk cover, and soon the entire crowd was bouncing. The security lining the stage were hard pressed to keep up with the anxious audience, and the floor was jumping up and down beneath the feet of the crowd.

The guard's fingers slid down Cassandra's body, until he was pushing them around over her panties. He tried to slip them down the front of them, but they began to tear. Then he was panting against her ear as his fingers slid down to where her hip joined her leg to her privacy. One of his fingers pushed roughly around the crevice her thigh made there, until at last he found the edge of her black panties. He pushed it gruffly aside and shoved his finger into Cassandra's sex.

The abruptness of his forceful touch made her squeal, but no one noticed. The music pouring out from the speakers lined up behind her was too loud. Wincing, Cassandra bit her lip as the man's thick digit poked and prodded against her pussy lips. She was swollen now, sensitive in her desire and excitement, the music and its alluring words leading her mind down a dark road to hell as the security guard's ministrations blotted out the reality of the concert.

His finger sought and quickly found her wet slit, and with no mercy, he parted her labia and began to search for her hole. Cassandra groaned as he found it and pushed his finger up deep inside her. The digit was so thick and huge and calloused, it felt like a cock itself.

His mouth was on her cheek now, then sucking on her neck, on the flesh of her collarbone. His finger began to piston in and out of her hole now, relentless. And she was surprised to feel how coated with her juices it was becoming. She was a fragile woman who preferred finesse over size. But the brute force with which the security guard was fingering her was irresistible, and soon, she could feel, she would cum.

His teeth found the thin bone beneath her skin and he bit down, not breaking through, just grazing along the hard bone. His other hand went to behind her, beneath her, pulling her panties aside further. Then he was exploring her perineum, the small flat flesh between her cunt and her anus.

Gods, no, he better not touch my ass! That is so off limits!

Cassandra put her hands against the man's chest, ready to push him away. Her boyfriend had often tried to fuck her up the ass, but she hated the feeling of it, the idea. So she had never let him finish. There was no way she was going to let this total stranger do it!

The juices leaking out of her cunt from his ferocious finger-fucking began to coat him. As his mouth tightened on her neck, she worried he would be giving her a huge hicky or something, and she pictured her boyfriend's look of dismay when he saw it. Play around they might, but they were never to show each other's toys off so openly. Cassandra tried to push the man away from her, just to get him to stop sucking on her neck. But he was all hard and muscled, he wouldn't budge.

That was when his finger began to press against the pucker of her anus. Cassandra squealed and shoved him harder, but he didn't seem to notice. She panted, screeching in the man's ear for him to stop. His touch was unrelenting and she could feel the caresses of his finger against her ass.

She gave up, leaning back against the speaker, breathless as the stereo sound pounded through her bones. The finger was not obscenely forceful. It teased at the wrinkled and puckered flesh of her behind. If it got dry, the guard moved it lower to where his fingers were still thrusting cock-like in and out of Cassandra's cunt. And she was still excited by that fucking, her juices were still leaking from around her sex. He would coat the finger and then push at her ass again, until at last she felt she must be as wet there as she was in front.

Cassandra licked her lips, closing her eyes and resting her arms on the man's shoulders as she let him tease at her ass. He was so big in body that she could bend her knees and put the thick soles of her heeled shoes on his legs and hips and still be dwarfed in his lap. Doing this pushed her privacy forward more towards his fingers. But it also rounded out her bottom, spreading her cheeks wider.

He must have taken it as a sign of encouragement. Now his finger was beginning to press up inside her anus, teasing at the rim of tight muscles there. But he never pushed forward more, letting the little woman in his lap adjust to the new sensation and new violation.

Cassandra sucked her bottom lip into her mouth as she began to feel her orgasmic ecstasy returning. The feeling of his finger tip sliding only slightly into her ass wasn't so bad, it was actually worth welcoming. And she was beginning to enjoy herself when he withdrew his fingers from her cunt.

She looked down, watching as he began to unzip his jeans. He was watching too, leaning Cassandra back against the speaker. Then his enormous and rigid member was sticking out of his jeans, which were still buttoned.

How that thick, veined shaft managed to burst through his pants like that without being torn by the rough metal teeth of the zipper, Cassandra couldn't imagine. But soon he was drawing her forward, watching as her cunt gaped open over the head of his cock. Then he was pushing up inside her, his other finger teasing at her asshole.

Cassandra felt her pussy tightly suck in the heavy erection, stretching around its fat girth. He pulled her down with one hand on her hip, making her rock over his crotch until she felt the rough wrinkle of his jeans pressing against her sensitive folds.

He was up inside her, deep inside her. So deep she could feel him butting against the base of her womb. Cassandra clung to his neck, gasping for air as he filled her hole. Then, his finger popped deeper into her ass, pushing past the rim of muscles and into her tightness. She cried out from the foreign feeling of pain and pleasure. As he rocked her over him by her hips, she felt like a fuck-toy, a small plaything in his hands. He moved her faster, thrusting his hips and pushing her rounded out ass cheeks against the speaker.

Harder and harder he went into her, pounding into her pussy. His finger slipped out of her bottom and he grabbed her by both shoulders, pulling her hard onto his cock.

Cassandra was crying out loudly from the pain of his fuck-thrusts. It was driving her insane, the feeling of him filling her up like this. But part of her felt empty now, untouched. She pushed at him, writhing. As if he knew what she was secretly begging for, he slowed his motions and pulled back from her. Cassandra curled her hips up again, and the security guard lifted her knowingly off of his hot cock. She could feel the pussy juice covered head of his member teasing at her ass now. And she groaned as he began to push it inside her.

The muscular rim of her ass balked, tightening and spasming in objection. But he pushed gently, almost tenderly. And soon there was a resounding feeling of her muscles popping as her ass finally let him in. He slid easily, cautiously, inside her ass. Cassandra's fingers dropped to her cunt, stroking and fingering herself as the guard leaned over her once more. His hands were on her shoulders again, forcing her up and down over his erection.

Cassandra screamed as she finally came. Her body, writhing like a serpent, was impaled on the thick pumping cock. The security guard held her tight to him, his face buried in her neck flesh, where he was biting and sucking at her skin. He was ramming hard into her now. The shocks from her orgasm died as he thrust her small body up and down in his lap

.

Then, at last, he was filling her with his seed, filling her ass for the first time it had ever been filled. She could feel every vein on his cock throbbing as he unloaded into her asshole. She could feel his every spasm, his every spurt.

And she loved it.

It seemed to take him forever to finish. But when he was finally done, he was panting against her. The music still pounded behind Cassandra's spine, and the crowd inched closer and closer behind the security guard.

He picked her up carefully, slowly letting his member slip out of her ass. Then her underwear slid into place, and she winced. He looked down at her, seeing the grimace of sensitivity and pain, then reached under her dress to remove her panties. Stepping out of them, Cassandra watched as he balled them up in a wad and put them into his pocket. Then he picked her up as if she were a rag doll, up in his big, heavy arms, and he carried her out of the bar and up to her room.

Hours later, when her boyfriend returned, Cassandra was in the tub, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Ya know, I've been thinking. The more popular you get, the more media and paparazzi are watching you, watching me, we need to be more careful."

"Oh yeah?" her rocker boyfriend said, helping to wash her legs.

"Uh huh. And I think its time we spent some money. I need a body guard. Don't you think? And I found just the perfect one, too."

Cassandra smiled wickedly.

DireLilith
DireLilith
516 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Young Wife's First Glory Hole Wife goes to an adult bookstore with husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dark and Stormy Night On a dark rainy night a married couple get blacked.in Interracial Love
The Beginnings of a Bull Hot wife sharing experience from the bull's point of view.in Loving Wives
Anne's Business Trip Sexy Asian wife finally lets go and cheats on business trip.in Loving Wives
More Stories