The Seducer: Mission Impossible Ch. 01

Story Info
Can he seduce a married woman or will love prevail?
3.8k words
4.3
93.8k
47

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!! Oh my godddddd!!!"

Pleased to hear that his latest move was a resounding success, James went back to his own thoughts as his 9 inch penis continued to pound into a very wet pussy. What time is it? I have to get to that appointment at 3 o'clock.

Mrs. Flannigan continued to voice her pleasure as her pale body writhed under James' muscular tanned body. James figured that 3 orgasms should be enough. Alright James, get the fuck out of your own head and concentrate. She is getting pretty close to cumming again. Got to time this right.

Taking his own advice, James immersed himself into the physical feel of his cock pistoning in and out of a very nice pussy. He let his thoughts drift and felt his body react to the stimulus of a good ol' fucking. His balls began that usual tingle as his semen prepared for battle.

"Oh fuck James! God you are about to give me another one! Fuck fuck fuck! Yes, yes, yes, please don't stop. Please keep fucking meeeeeee!!!!"

She arched her back, her firm tits pointing at the ceiling. Here we go James. He felt the tingle spread from his balls up through his cock. Wait...wait....there!

"James I'm cummmmminnnnngggggg!!!!"

And with the ease of years of practice, James unloaded his seed into the suddenly convulsing pussy squeezing his cock. He felt the explosion of his orgasm straight from his balls, blazing through the channel of his huge cock, and out through the small slit on the head of his penis. Torrents of powerful cum splattered the inside of her uterus. Her body shuddered and spasmed violently. James held onto her like he was on a mechanical bull. His cock continued to spit out his pent-up reserve of cum. Slowly, very slowly, they finally collapsed, panting. He rolled over next to her and they both lay on their back, staring at the ceiling and enjoying the after-effects of a powerful orgasm.

Where the fuck is he? James thought as he glanced over at the bedroom door.

"James," Mrs. Flannigan said, rolling over and putting her head on his chest. "If I leave Mark, would you--"

With a loud BANG!, the door of the bedroom flew open and smacked against the wall. An enraged man stood in the doorway, breathing hard. He wore a business suit and a briefcase was dangling from his hand.

"What. The. FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!!" He roared, spit flying from his mouth.

At the sound of the door crashing open, Mrs. Flannigan had jerked up and pulled the sheet across her chest. Now she sat staring, dumbfounded, at a very pissed off husband.

"Mark...I...what...what are doing home early?"

"What the fuck does it matter that I am home early?! You fucking whore!! After all I gave you! You ungrateful, fucking bitch of a slut!"

She seemed to shrink back from the fury of her husband's outburst. Helpless tears were streaming down her cheeks. The whole time Mr. Flannigan's anger was directed as his wife, James was quietly gathering his clothes and dressing. He was just putting on his last shoe when Mr. Flannigan rounded on him.

"You! I don't know who the fuck you are but I hope you are glad that you just ruined a loving marriage! Get the fuck out of my sight before I grab my shotgun! Go! Get out!"

Not needing to be told twice, James quickly hustled from the room and out of the house. Once outside, James collected his thoughts. He frowned. The effects of his orgasm were wearing off and once again he was left with a feeling of...disappointment. That was too fucking easy. Again. James walked to the café around the corner and waited.

**********************************

James glanced up from his notes and saw Mr. Flannigan walking toward him. He had a huge grin on his face. He sat down in the chair in front of James.

"By god man you did it! I shouldn't be surprised, what with the reputation that you have."

James bowed his head at the compliment.

"God, I feel so free. Do you realize how much smoother you just made my divorce? I just got done talking to her and the bitch isn't going to give me a fight. She is packing her bags now. Shit! You are a saint! A fucking saint!"

"Did you bring your checkbook?" James asked him, almost coldly.

The smile slipped slightly from Mr. Flannigan's face. Why do they always think we are going to be friends? But then his face brighten again as he pulled his checkbook out from the inside of his jacket.

"What's the final tally?" Mr. Flannigan asked, pulling out a pen.

James looked down at his notes. "Lets see...5 hours were spent on research, 10 more on surveillance, 3 hours on..."

Mr. Flannigan was waving his hand to stop him. "I trust you. Just tell me the final total."

"50 hours at $500 a hour...$25,000."

Mr. Flannigan whistled as he started writing his check. "Your reputation is well deserved. You are very fair. $25,000 is nothing compared to the amount of money you just saved me from my divorce." He signed the check in a flourish and handed to James.

The check was for $50,000. James raised his eyebrows toward Mr. Flannigan. "Like I said, $25,000 is nothing." Mr. Flannigan smiled and held out his hand.

Smiling slightly himself, James shook his hand. "You're not too bad, Mr. Flannigan. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Make sure you tell your friends about me."

"Oh I will. You can count on that. There are not many men who can seduce a woman who knows she will get nothing if she commits adultery."

James nodded his thanks and turned to leave. But he stopped and turned back toward Mr. Flannigan. Why do I always ask this question? "Did you ever love her, Mr. Flannigan?"

Mr. Flannigan's smile slowly sank down until dark storm clouds seemed to hover over his face. "In the beginning, I think...but things change huh Mr. Coltez?

James nodded his agreement, turned around, and walked away. He was disappointed by the answer. Again.

************************************************

James sat quietly reading on the park bench, dressed in a smart business suit. His dark hair was blowing carelessly in the breeze. He seemed oblivious to the hungry stares of the women in the park.

He finally glanced up from his book when a middle-aged man sat next to him. Like James, he was dressed in an expensive suit. The Rolex watch on his wrist reflected the bright afternoon sun. He took off his Armani sunglasses and extended his hand.

"Mr. Coltez, right? I am Peter Wombert."

Shaking his hand, James studied him through his dark sunglasses. He can tell from the way Mr. Wombert held himself that he was a man of power. Somebody who used any and all methods to get what he wanted. Money held no allure for this man. It was a means to an end, nothing more. James gathered all this in the time it took to shake his hand and introduce himself. He had years of experience judging people at a glance.

"What brings you to inquire of my services, Mr. Wombert?"

Mr. Wombert didn't answer right away but looked out over the park. Where the wind blew James' hair across his face, it couldn't budge Mr. Wombert's hair. His black hair, white at the edges, was combed smartly back and held there with industrial strength hair gel. He had a neatly trimmed goatee and was pale of skin. He wouldn't do too badly with the ladies if he wasn't an insufferable asshole, James observed wisely.

Mr. Wombert spoke hesitantly. "Mr. Coltez...have you ever been in love?"

"Once. I was married in what seemed a life time ago. Why?"

"Then perhaps you will know the reasons why I came to you. You see, I am in love. Not an infatuation or obsession. Or lust. But real, tormented, beautiful, kick in you in the balls love. You are probably wondering what my problem is, huh? Well, since I came to you, then you won't be surprised to know that the woman I am in love with is married."

"Naturally," James replied.

"Normally a married woman is no barrier to me. I have bedded many married women. No, the problem is that her husband is a fucking boy scout. You know what I mean? The kind of man who cries at movies, shares all his deepest secrets with his wife, and probably shaves his hairy ass too. And she is totally, completely, in love with him. I have been in the damn 'friends' zone with her for 15 fucking years. Oh see loves me, but like a brother," he finished bitterly.

James nodded in false sympathy. "I understand."

Mr. Wombert continued. "All the things I have accomplished, all the money I have earned, I should feel complete. But I don't. It's Jennifer. She is holding me back from my happiness. I need her, Mr. Coltez. I need her with me for the rest of my life."

"Mr. Wombert, you have to understand that I can't guarantee that she will be with you. But what I can guarantee is that she will cheat on her husband, get caught, and most likely get divorced. Though, I can't guarantee that last part either."

"So...how does this work?"

"First of all, I charge $500 for every hour I spend on your wife's case. If you don't like that, we don't go any further than this meeting."

James looked him in the eye. Mr. Wombert nodded for him to continue.

"Secondly," James continued as he pulled out a thick manila folder from his briefcase, "I want you to fill this packet out."

Mr. Wombert took the thick folder, looking incredulously at him. "What, am I filling out a loan application?"

James smiled. "Mr. Wombert, listen to me, as this is very important. In that packet is a series of questions about this woman that I need to have answered. Or do you think my job will be easily accomplished with a couple of caresses and some sweet nothings whispered into her ear?"

"No, of course not-"

James continued right over him. "If she is the woman you say she is, then I am going to need to know everything about her. Everything. You got that? So please, Mr. Wombert, give a detailed answer to every single question. I don't care how odd you think the questions are. If I ask you how many nose hairs she has, I want you to give me the best answer possible. Understand?"

"Yes, of course. But this is a pretty thick packet. It's going to take me all night to fill this out!"

"Then I suggest you get started. I will meet you here tomorrow at noon. Please have the packet completely filled. Then I can start my job. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes...I think so. I just didn't imagine your job would be this complicated. How good are you?"

James hesitated a moment before answering. "In the 7 years that I have been doing this, I have had 137 cases. I have succeeded in 136 of those."

Mr. Wombert's eyebrows shot up in shock. "Wow, you are definitely as good as your reputation. I have full confidence in your abilities." Mr. Wombert watched James carefully before continuing. "Out of curiosity, what was the case that you failed-"

"Good day, Mr. Wombert." And with that, James got up off the bench and walked away. Mr. Wombert watched him disappear into the bright sunny day. He finally got up and walked away, burning with curiosity.

**********************************************

The following afternoon, James returned to his luxury apartment complex after meeting with Mr. Wombert again. He briefly greeted the doorman and walked to the elevator, his thoughts full with getting a glass of wine, settling down in front of his fireplace, and reviewing the completed packet Mr. Wombert just gave him. So preoccupied with his thoughts was James that it took him a moment to notice a familiar scent of perfume in the elevator. With a start, James realized he was alone in the elevator with Vanessa.

Vanessa was a sexy woman, with long legs and dark hair that fell down her back in waves. She was married, of course, and something of a side project for James. Nothing professional; just practice to hone his skills. No matter what his success rate was James always liked to keep his skills sharp.

Vanessa smiled at him, showing perfect white teeth. "Good afternoon James."

James gave her one of his best smiles. "Good morning, Mrs. Rogers."

Vanessa's full lips bunched into a sexy pout. "James, James, James. How many times do I have to tell you to call me Vanessa?"

James dazzled her with another smile and took her hand and very lightly brushed it with his lips. "My apologies...Vanessa," he murmured against her hand.

When he looked up at her, he could see her face was flushed and she was breathing heavy. The elevator beeped, and the doors opened.

"I believe this is your stop, my lady."

Vanessa glanced out the elevator and back at James. He could tell she was clearly torn."James...I...I was wondering if I could talk to you about something. Privately. Perhaps...in your apartment?" She added hopefully.

Outwardly, James graced her with a smile and assured her it would be his pleasure to meet with her. But inside his head was a different story. Another hope dashed. What was I expecting? For her to resist? She was just practice James, he admonished himself. I shouldn't have got my hopes up again. Especially not for her.

He led her to his apartment on the top floor. Once inside, she walked around and complimented him on his find taste. James knew she was just being polite. He wasn't a man who valued material things. He had a nice leather chair in front of the fireplace, where he liked to do his studying. He had a HDTV and a bookcase that spanned one entire wall. Other than that, his living room was pretty bare.

"Would you like a tour, my lady?" James asked as he offered his arm.

She giggled at his old fashioned manners and slipped her arm around his. He walked her to his study, which was cozier than his living room. Here he had an impressive oak desk, several file cabinets, comfortable chairs, and a big window that overlooked the bay. Next he showed her his bedroom and she predictably hovered here longer than the other rooms. Other than a king size bed and an expensive set of dressers, his room was just as bare as his living room.

He took her back into the living room and sat with her on a small loveseat tucked away in the corner. "So Vanessa, what can I help you with?"

Vanessa blushed and looked down at her hands. When she finally spoke, her words were addressed to those same hands. "James...these past few weeks...that we got to know each other...have been really good for me. I wake up every day thinking about what I will say to you. How I...would flirt with you," she finished in a rush. Her face was fully crimson now.

Resigned to the inevitable, James put his hand on hers. "Vanessa...your husband..."

She looked up at him, terrified. "I know," she whispered. "I never thought I would have these feelings. James, I love my husband. I do. But...well I kind of married him for his money...at first. I know that sounds bad but I have grown to love him. He is a good man."

"Then why are you here, in my apartment, so clearly wanting to fuck me?"

She flinched at his words but continued to look at him. "I don't know. I can't explain it. I have thought about nothing else these past weeks. I love my husband, but why do I want you so bad?"

No longer caring if he offended her, James felt like being dirty today. "Maybe because I have a big cock that you are dying to have fill you. I am sure your husband is probably a pathetic lover. It's his fault you are here right now. So take charge of your life again. You want to be sexually satisfied. Fuck him. Pull out my cock and go to town."

James threw out these words, hoping she would smack him and call him a pervert. Please.

Instead, she continued to stare at him, clearly aroused by what he just said. She leaned forward and devoured his lips with hers. With her hand, she unzipped his pants and reached down into his underwear to pull out his still flaccid cock. She broke off her hungry kiss to kneel down between his legs. She grabbed his jeans and underwear and pulled them down to his ankles. She took his limp cock in her hand and brought her lips down to the head. She flicked out her tongue and licked the tip. She massaged his balls with her other hand as she started working on his now hardening cock with her lips.

She worked his cock, which now was at its full 9 inch length. He gripped her hair and provided the rhythm that he wanted. He tested her gag reflex and found that she could get ¾ of his cock down her throat before gagging. Impressive. She seemed to really enjoy giving him head. He had her head in both hands now and was pulling her down faster and faster. His cock was pounding her mouth almost as roughly as he would pound a pussy.

She would occasionally break for air, thick spit trailing down her lips and chest. He got up, had her lay upside down on the couch, with her head hanging off the edge of the sofa, and proceeded to fuck her mouth with a vengeance.

God, this girl can swallow cock! He was almost burying the entire length down her throat. He would thrust all the way down and pull his cock out to give her a breath and then would plow her throat again and again. Her eyes were streaming tears from the gagging but her eyes radiated sexual joy. She loved being this dirty.

James smacked her face a couple of times with his heavy cock, and then told her to get up and bend over the arm on the couch. She obeyed quickly, undressed, revealing a uniformly pale white body with big natural breasts and dark nipples, spread her legs open, and waited for him. He kneeled down behind her and blasted her pussy with his tongue.

"Oh that feels good! Just like that James! Right there, lick me there! Fuck yes, lick my pussy! Fuck, shit, that feels soooo good! Put a finger in my ass! Please finger my ass and suck my pussy!"

James sucked on his index finger and then slowly inserted it into her tight ass. She moaned as the finger slid in all the way. James continued his assault of her pussy with his tongue as his finger furiously worked her asshole.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhh shhhhhhiiiiitttt fuuuuucccckkkk!" She was incapable of speech as pleasure mounted in her rectum and pussy.

His cock aching, James got up and positioned his penis at the opening of her pussy. He slid his 9 inch cock in all the way to the base of his balls. She moaned non-stop as his cock made its way through her tight canal.

"Do you like my big cock, slut? Huh? How does it feel to have a real man's cock in you?"

"OH...God...it...it...feels...soooo...fucking...good!" She moaned between breathless gasps.

James, knowing now that she liked it rough, plowed into her pussy with reckless abandon. Usually, the size of his cock didn't allow him to be so rough, but she definitely liked it. He tried to lose himself in the rhythm of his pounding, the feel of his cock in her tight pussy, the sound of her wetness as she was slammed over and over, but stray thoughts kept floating through his head as usual.

What am I doing? I don't love her. Love? What the fuck does love have to do with sex? She is just like the others. It won't be different. It will feel the same afterwards. It always has since Her. That bitch ruined me! Focus James, feel that pussy you are pounding. Vanessa is so hot. Did you see those tits? Those have to be natural D cups at least. Who gives a fuck? Won't be different. Ruined. The same. Always. Nothing changes. Love...

With a roar of frustration, which she mistook for pleasure, he sped up to almost inhuman speed. She was being pounded so hard that she literally vibrated. She loved it. Her pussy never felt so full. Areas never touched by her husband's small cock were being violently stimulated. Her pussy contracted with an awe-inspiring orgasm of gigantic proportions.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!" She gave voice to an overwhelming feeling of sexual bliss.

Not wanting to prolong this encounter any longer, James let the pressure build up in his balls as her convulsing pussy engulfed his cock. He felt the pressure ascend to boiling point in his balls. With a roar of defiance for the voice in his head, he jerked his cock out of the death grip her pussy had on him, and shot his load onto her butt cheeks. Four, five, six strong jets of cum splattered her ass.

12