The Seducer: Mission Impossible Ch. 03

Story Info
The Sad World of James Coltez.
10.1k words
4.27
53.7k
31

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thanks again to all of the positive comments I have received. This is the concluding chapter to the Jennifer Chancey case. And, please allow me to blow my own horn, because I think this is the best piece of writing I have done. As promised, heartbreak and intense erotica is about to follow! Enjoy!

James rode the elevator up to his apartment, his mind full of what had just happened with Jennifer. I wonder how long it will be before she breaks? That she will break is no longer in question. I saw that look in her eyes when she accepted my proposal.

Sighing resignedly to himself, James exited the elevator. Sitting by his door was Vanessa. She was obviously waiting him. What was worse, she had several bags of luggage next to her. She stood up when she saw him approach.

Oh shit. "What is this, Vanessa?" James looked significantly at her luggage.

Vanessa looked down at her feet. "James...I left my husband. I told him what I did. And...um...he kind of threw me out." Her eyes were red-rimmed. Tears formed in her eyes and slowly snaked down her cheeks and dropped to the floor.

"So?" James asked callously. Get the hint bitch.

If James' blunt dismissal affected her, she didn't show it. Instead, she wiped her tears with the heel of her hand and looked James square in the eyes.

"I want to stay with you. I will do whatever you want me to. I will...fuck...you whenever you please. You won't even notice that I am here, I swear!"

"Why me, Vanessa? You are a rich woman. Why don't you just go stay at a hotel? Or go stay with family or friends?"

"Because..." Vanessa took a deep breath and continued, "Because I...I...I love you. I love you with all my heart."

Tears fell down her face again. Her fragile emotional state had brought color to her pale cheeks. The tears made her eyes shine. At this moment, she was even more beautiful than James had ever seen her.

And he didn't care that she loved him.

Why should I? I am incapable of feeling love. I was hollowed out a long time ago. Sorry sweetie, but you have put your heart in the wrong damn place. And now I have to burn it before it goes any further.

"Fuck off, Vanessa. I don't give a shit about your feelings. I don't want you here."

Vanessa flinched at his words but didn't back down. She has courage, I will give her that.

"Ok...that's ok. I can live with my feelings. So now that we both know that you don't love me, let's talk about something more practical. I will be your sex slave. Whenever, wherever, it doesn't matter. You don't have to worry about any of that relationship bullshit. You don't have to please me. I don't even have to be in the mood for you to take me. I will follow any rule you give me."

James was suddenly no longer irritated, but rather curious. "Why would you do that?"

She smiled at him, tears still falling down her cheeks.

"Because I love you. And it's my...hope that in time you will come to feel the same. So I can put up with anything if I can just hold to that hope."

"You would be wasting your time," James said, but not callously. Instead, against his better judgment, he was actually intrigued. He looked her over and bit his lip in thought. She seemed to hold her breath.

Finally, the judgment came. "Ok. You can stay here. But here are the rules. You will do whatever I say. You will not question me. If you question me once, you are out of here. Are we clear so far?"

Vanessa nodded eagerly.

"Good," James continued. "You will put your clothes in the dresser. You will hang nothing up. You will give no sign that my apartment is inhabited by a woman. You will only have clothes and no other possessions lying around. You are to sleep with me at night and you will leave during the day. Do you understand my rules?"

"Yes," she said quickly. "I understand perfectly. I won't be in your hair, I promise."

James nodded and unlocked his door. He walked in without picking up any of her bags. He sat down on his couch and watched her struggle to bring in her bags. When she finally had everything inside and had closed the door, he called her over to him.

"Come here and suck my cock," he ordered.

She blushed, but walked over to him and knelt between his legs anyways. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his limp cock.

James leaned his head back as she started sucking on his cock. I wonder how good Jennifer will suck my cock? She does have a nice body. I look forward to fucking the shit out of her. But then again, I really don't. Will you give in like this whore sucking my cock right now, Jennifer?

Vanessa was sliding James' cock halfway down her throat. She made gagging noises when she went too far. She paused long enough to spit and went back to town on his cock. She sucked on the head and then trailed her tongue down the length of his cock.

She brought her tongue to his balls and sucked gently on his sack. She rolled his balls around with her tongue, taking time to suck on each ball. God, she really is good at this,James thought as a moan of pleasure escaped his lips.

She started sucking his cock again, this time at a faster pace. She pistoned his cock in and out of her mouth like she was on a mission. Spit trailed down his cock as she came up for great gasps of air. James was surprised to feel the familiar tingle in his balls. She really is good!

James pulled his cock out of her mouth and smacked her face with it. She stuck out her tongue and tried to suck it again.

"Take those fucking clothes off and lay down on the couch," James commanded her.

She stood up and pulled her blouse over her head. She unzipped her pants and pulled them down. She took off her shoes to throw off her pants. She stood in front of him, suddenly shy. She was wearing lingerie. Her black bra pushed up her ample tits and her black thong showed off her ass to perfection. She had worn this for him, James knew.

"Take those off too," James told her as he jacked off to maintain his hard-on.

Vanessa bent her arms behind her to unclasp her bra. It fell to her feet. She bent down to remove her panties. She used her foot to kick them off.

James took a moment to study her. She was pale all over. There wasn't a tan anywhere on her body. Her face, arms, legs, chest, and ass were all white. She looked like a porcelain goddess. James had to admit that she was probably the most breathtakingly beautiful woman he ever fucked. Well, almost.

"Lay down," James said as he got up from the couch. She didn't hesitate. She lay on her back. James knelt down and spread her legs open. He kissed his way down her thigh, skipped her pussy, and kissed his way up her other thigh. Her body quivered as she moaned. Her pussy glistened wetly.

James took his time teasing her. He kissed all around her pussy. He even blew softly on her moist lips. Finally, she couldn't take the teasing anymore.

"James, please lick me!" she begged. "Please James...please!!!

Smiling, James darted his tongue out and licked her outer lips. At the contact, her body convulsed and she came immediately. James dug his face into her pussy and licked furiously. She bucked her hips but James was latched on like a tick. Another orgasm hit her like a truck.

James' tongue expertly darted and weaved into her pussy. He sucked and pulled and licked. He even bit her softly, which caused her to get up on her elbows and moaned ecstatically.

"James!!! God, I can't stand it! Shit, James, shit! Where did you learn...oh God!!!

She fell back to the couch and starting convulsing with another orgasm. Her juices were flowing down his chin.

His cock was aching now. He got on top of her, slid his dick into her now sloppy cunt, and started pounding her furiously. His thrusts were so powerful that she was sinking all the way into the couch and popping back up with each thrust. The sound of his balls smacking against her flesh seemed to reverberate throughout the living room.

"James, I love how you fuck me! I have never been fucked this good! I could have your cock in me foreverrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Her pussy clinched tight around his cock and another orgasm washed over her. James continued his relentless pounding. She was so wet that each mighty thrust of his cock produced a squelching sound.

"James, don't stop! Don't ever stop fucking me!"

James, of course, never heard anything the whores said while he was fucking them. He was always lost in his own thoughts.

Why is it so hard to enjoy sex lately? I feel...burned out. It's never been the same since...shit! I told you to never think about her! Remember?

So utterly tired of constantly arguing to himself, James tried his best to shut out his thoughts and concentrate on the fucking he was giving Vanessa.

With a PLOP! sound, James withdrew his cock from her oversaturated pussy. He reached over to the table next to the couch, opened the drawer, and pulled out a tube of KY jelly.

Vanessa looked confused. "Why do you need that? I am as wet as Niagara Falls!"

James smiled. "Yes you are. But you ass isn't."

Vanessa gasped. "James...you can't be serious! That's disgusting! I don't have anal sex!"

James frowned at her. "Do you remember what I said about questioning me?"

Vanessa bit her lip, but said nothing. The look of fear on her face said it all.

You are afraid now, you stupid whore. But you are just going to enjoy it like all the other whores do.

James poured some KY jelly into his hand and greased up his cock. He turned Vanessa over into the doggy-style position and used some KY on her asshole. She gasped at the coolness of it, and then relaxed as it started warming her asshole.

"Are you ready, whore?"

Vanessa looked over her shoulder at James and nodded. She looked terrified.

James positioned his cock at her asshole and began pushing in. Immediately he was met with resistance. "Don't tighten up!" James yelled at her angrily.

She took a deep breath and loosened her asshole. It was still very tight. James pushed in until he was halfway. Vanessa was sobbing now. James felt a twinge of guilt.

"Shhh, it's ok. The pain will fade." He stroked her hair reassuringly.

What the fuck I am doing? Angered at his own moment of weakness for this whore, he slammed his cock all the way in. She cried out in pain.

James took a deep breath to calm down. He gently pulled out until only the tip was still in. Then, very slowly, he began pushing back in. When he reached the full length of his cock, he would repeat the slow process.

Gradually Vanessa's cries stopped. Then, after another 10 minutes, soft moans could be heard as James continued his slow thrusts.

"James...this isn't...uhhh...so bad. It actually...uhhh...feels...pretty damn...good!"

James increased his tempo. His cock was now pumping into her in a steady rhythm. James used his hand to finger fuck her pussy. Vanessa's moans increased.

"Shit! I...uhhh...never thought something could feel so fucking good!!!"

"You like that? You like me pounding your ass?"

"God yes!!! Fuck my ass James! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeee!!!"

James rode her orgasm like a professional surfer riding the big wave. Her body experienced a different kind of orgasm as she thrashed around in the throes of extreme pleasure. Her orgasm made James' balls clench in anticipation.

"Fucckkkk!" James grunted as he felt his cock unleash a torrent of cum into her ass. James continued to thrust inside of her as he deposited his seed deep into her bowels.

James collapsed on top of her. He was sexually satisfied...for now.

Now it's your turn, Jennifer Chancey.

***

"Honey, I am so proud of you. It's a very noble thing you are going to do today."

Mike smiled at Jennifer and gave her a peck on the check. He resumed putting on his tie in front of the mirror.

Jennifer hummed to herself as she picked out her outfit for work. She felt excited about visiting the hospital after work today. She had always wanted to do something like this.

"So is Susan going to meet her there or are you girls going together?" Mike asked, as he put on his jacket and straightened the sleeves.

Jennifer felt a twinge of guilt and her good mood evaporated. She hated herself for lying to her husband. But...telling him that she was going with a man she just met would only cause a fight. If they became good friends, then Jennifer would tell Mike about him. But for now...he was just an acquaintance.

Yes, just an acquaintance. Nothing more. "Umm...I am meeting her there."

"Hmmm, that's good. I can't wait to hear all about it tonight. See you tonight honey."

He kissed her briefly, grabbed his suitcase, and was out the door.

Jennifer let out a sigh and sat down on the bed. What am I doing?

***

James glanced at his watch and saw it was time to get ready for tonight.

"Get up," he told Vanessa, and he rolled her off him.

Vanessa blinked and squinted at him. "Where are you going?"

She let out a long yawn and stretched her arms over her head.

James glared angrily down at her. "What did I tell you about questions? Just get up and get dressed and get the fuck out of here."

Vanessa's eyes widened. She seemed to realize where she was.

"Oh, James! I am so sorry! I woke up and for a minute there I thought I was...home."

James let it pass. "Whatever. Just get dressed ok? I need to be out of here in 20 minutes. I have work to do."

James glanced at her and saw that she was almost bursting with curiosity. But she wisely kept silent. James turned his head and smiled. Ok maybe I will humor her just this once. God knows I am in a generous mood today.

"You are probably wondering what I do for a living, aren't you?" he asked her. "Well," he said, as he sat down on the arm on the couch, "I guess you can say I am in the...seducing business."

Vanessa's brow crinkled in confusion. "Umm...seducing business?"

"Yes. You see, I get paid by rich men to seduce women."

Vanessa looked shocked. "Are you serious? You are...a gigolo?"

James laughed. "Yes and no. You see, for various reasons, rich and powerful men need a woman to be seduced. Sometimes husbands hire me so they can divorce their wives, sometimes men covet another woman and want to break up her marriage, or any reason really."

Vanessa stared at him, her face troubled.

"James...that's despicable."

James felt the smile slip off his face.

"You think I don't know that, you stupid cunt? I am not the only one who is despicable. This whole fucking world is full of despicable people. The man that hired me, the slut that gave in, everybody is despicable!"

Vanessa quailed beneath James' fury.

"I...I'm sorry James. I just don't know why you think that way."

James felt his anger drain like water through a strainer.

"It doesn't matter. All you need to know is that I am who I am."

Vanessa looked at him very tenderly.

"Forgive me James. I didn't mean to insult you. Why...why don't you tell me more about this job? Do you make good money?

James shrugged. "It depends on how long it takes to seduce the woman. My fee usually is between $5,000 and $25,000."

Vanessa gasped. "That much! Why do men pay you that much just to seduce a woman? Can't they hire some...prostitute or something?"

"You really think the women I am hired to seduce will succumb to some fucking bum off the street? The reason I get hired is because these women are made of tougher stuff than that. It takes a real professional to crack the defenses around these sluts."

"Why do you call them sluts when, evidently, they are so hard to seduce?" Vanessa asked.

"No more fucking questions! I have a job to get to tonight. I want you gone. Don't show up here until I get home, understand?"

Vanessa nodded her head meekly.

What the fuck is going on with me today? I am sharing things I never shared before. Jesus, before I know it she will probably have me watching Oprah with her. Maybe it wasn't wise to let her stay here.

James looked at her, opened his mouth to tell her to get her things and leave, and closed his mouth instead.

Fuck it. I don't feel like dealing with this right now. I have another slut to seduce.

***

Jennifer waited nervously in the hospital's parking lot. She stood outside her car and was looking around for James. She unconsciously smoothed her dress down her thighs. Today she decided to wear one of her favorite dresses. It came down to her knees and left a V-shaped gap open on her chest. It wasn't too big a gap though. It was sexy without being slutty. Plus, she would be entertaining kids tonight, not getting drinks and hoping to get laid.

She blushed at that last thought. Pull yourself together woman!

A roar of a powerful engine made her look around. She saw a black Mustang come roaring towards her. It parked next to her car. A moment later she saw James get out. She felt herself smile.

"Hi," she greeted him.

He smiled as he came towards her. Today he was wearing blue jeans and a tight fitting shirt. She felt her heart flutter at the sight of him.

Why does he have to be so damn beautiful?

"Hey, you look great!"

He grabbed her in a brief hug. That surprised her but she quickly returned it.

"So are you ready for this?" he asked her, looking concerned.

She felt her nerves come back. "Yes, I think so." Her voice was shaky.

He grabbed her hand reassuringly. Jennifer felt heat flowing from his hand to hers. Her mouth was dry.

"Come on," he told her, and pulled her along.

His hand was so warm and soft. She never felt a hand like it. This man must spend 3 hours a day grooming his body!

Jennifer was feeling flushed. She wanted to let go of his hand...but it was so pleasant. So she let him hold on.

They walked through the hospital doors and past the nurses' station. The nurse working there smiled at James and greeted him. James smiled back and returned the greeting.

He is obviously a regular here, Jennifer thought.

He continued to hold her hand as he led her down different hallways. They turned a corner and suddenly the walls were covered in children's paintings. Jennifer forgot about James holding her hand as she felt her nerves return.

James led her to a nurses' station and let go of her hand.

"Hey, Rosa. So are the kids ready for me?"

Rosa, the nurse James had just addressed, smiled at him.

"You bet they are. They have been asking about you all day. 'When is James getting here? I want to see James. Is it time yet?' I swear you spoil those kids rotten."

Jennifer smiled. The words might have sounded grumpy but Rosa's tone of voice made it clear just how appreciated James' visits were. He smiled, nodded his head, and then pulled Jennifer aside.

"Ok, so are you ready?"

Jennifer swallowed. "Yes, I think it's now or never."

James patted her arm. "You will do fine. So tonight I promised the kids I will read them the first Harry Potter book. I will do the male voices and you will do the female voices. Is that ok?

Jennifer nodded. She felt a relieved breath leave her body. She had read those books many times. And she had seen the movies. This should be good.

"Ok, here we go."

James grabbed her hand again and walked to a set of double doors. He gave the doors a shove with his other hand and was instantly greeted with a chorus of shouts.

"It's James!"

"James is here!"

"James! Over here!"

James let go of her hand, spread his arms open, and smiled. The kids all shouted as made his way around the beds, hugging each kid.

Jennifer felt her heart pound in her chest as she looked around. There were beds on both sides of the room. Every bed was occupied. Kids in various stages of health had suddenly lit up when James walked in. Some kids even had parents with them. The parents were smiling at James just as much as the kids.