The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,455 Followers

"Jenn, I have some massage oil, but I don't want to get it all over the shirt and I can't really give you a good back rub otherwise."

I looked at him for a few more seconds, my heart beating and my mouth dry. I hoped that my voice wouldn't give away how excited I was. I loved how edgy this was with Donald right in the next room.

Finally, I said, "Ok, but no peeking."

He laughed quietly... "ok sure, but I saw everything last week anyway."

I looked at him with shocked wide eyes and then backhanded him in the belly.

"You weren't supposed to be looking you pervert!" I scolded with a smile.

He held his hands up... "Hey Jenn... I'm just a guy and there's only so much I can resist. A beautiful girl in a wet tee shirt on a nice sunny day... well that, I can't resist... sorry! Besides if you'll remember, you told me to look."

"Ok... well... I guess.... But no peeking today, alright?" I said seriously

"Sure... no peeking, I got it. I'm just trying to give you a nice backrub." he smiled.

"Ok, ok... I'm sure it's all about the backrub" I laughed..."but I think you just want to get me naked and take dirty pictures... that's what guys do."

He laughed, "Damn I've been found out!"

"Ok... so turn around for a minute." I ordered.

He shook his head and smiled but did as I asked. Once he was turned, I just peeled the tee shirt right off over my head and put it on the pillow.

I was straddling the chair sitting in the sun, now totally naked. My butt was jutting out over the back of the seat so that I could lean forward to rest my head on the back of the chair.

My legs were spread wide to straddle the seat. The way I was positioned, my breasts were hanging down just a little bit, my nipples were like cherry beacons at the tips all swollen and hard.

I lay my head on the pillow facing him with his back turned, I closed my eyes and then whispered..."Ok, you can turn around now, but remember no fair peeking."

He had been standing kind of to the side of me, so when he turned around he had a pretty good profile view. I knew he could clearly see my breasts and my butt. I heard him actually moan softly when he turned around.

That was cool.

"Hey, no peeking!" I laughed.

I didn't open my eyes and for a few long seconds he seemed to be frozen in place. I enjoyed sitting there and letting him take in the features of my petite frame. I could feel the blood throbbing in my swollen nipples.

He finally broke his trance and pulled the chair up behind me. I heard him shake the bottle and squeeze some oil out onto his hands. Then he rubbed his hands together to warm it up.

When he put his hands were on my back and started to move the oil around, it felt heavenly. He asked me where it hurt and I twisted a little as I moved my arm to show him a spot. It was really just an excuse to flash my breast again in all its perky firmness. He started rubbing that area and he was right, he was good with his hands. Even though I didn't have a backache, the backrub still felt magnificent.

In one respect, I could've almost drifted off to sleep I was so relaxed. But on the other, I was so hot with this new level of exhibitionism, that there was no chance of that at all. I had never done anything quite so bold as this.

"My god, I can't believe how small you are." he murmured. "Look at this, my hands almost fit around your waist."

I just smiled and told him to get back to work. He was working around my lower back and then his hands slid lower to my butt. I absolutely love having my butt rubbed and so didn't stop him. He worked on the sides and finally on my firm little cheeks. When he slid his hands under my butt where I was sitting, I laughed softly and told him to wait a minute. I pulled one knee onto the chair and then the other so that I was kneeling there with my head still resting on the back of the chair.

"Perfect" he said under his breath.

"No peeking" I reminded him a sleepy kind of far away voice.

He just laughed and I smiled softly. He had no choice, my ass was eyelevel with him now and so my pussy was right there. I could feel how swollen and heavy it felt. I knew how it must look in the bright sun of the kitchen. The lips would be puckered open and the wet, the pink interior would on display and inviting in all its warm, tight, softness. My head was buzzing with the intoxicating rush of so brazenly showing off my pussy to Philly. We both pretended that I wasn't doing what I was. He was sitting literally within a foot of it.

He slowly worked on my butt, I loved it. I'm pretty sure he was enjoying himself too. He had to know that I was deliberately letting him see everything, but he didn't say a word. He worked my cheeks in such a way that I could feel my pussy opening and closing as the muscles of my ass were kneaded. A couple of times, I felt him push my cheeks apart spreading my pussy wide open. His fingers came right to the back edge, but didn't actually touch it. I squeezed my pussy muscles and felt the delicious wetness spreading. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that he saw my pussy tighten up and relax, he could clearly see how excited I was.

His thumb did rub over my back opening a number of times though, the oil feeling slick and warm. When I felt him slowly push my cheeks apart again, I opened my eyes to look at him and his eyes were fixed on my fleshy, pink jewel. He was studying it like there was going to be a test. I closed my eyes and let him explore. I could hear his breathing and he was almost panting.

Finally after a long butt rub, he stood up behind me and started to rub my back again. He rubbed my sides and slid his hands around to rub my belly. He was rubbing me more quickly now and it still felt great. He was pretty worked up. I could feel just a trace of a shake in his hands when he'd stop.

"How're you doing" he asked in a slightly raspy voice. He was rubbing my shoulders and neck now. He was kind of leaning over me and I could feel his hardness moving on my butt as he continued using his hands on me.

"Oh my god Philly, it feels so good, you were right, you are a master of the backrub."

"How's your back feel now?"

"What back?" I smiled.

He laughed... "Good, right answer."

He moved his hands back down under me again.

I turned my head to look at the kitchen clock. It was just after 9 am.

He saw me looking at the time and wanted to know if he should stop.

I looked back at him with a smile and shook my head... "Nope, you still have plenty of time, but you better plan on making me breakfast after this. I'm going to be too weak to do anything."

"I can't believe how good this feels Philly; this is the best backrub I've ever had."

He had his hands wrapped under me and was rubbing my belly. He was slowly moving higher.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. I can't believe how ripped your stomach muscles are" he said admiringly. I was looking at him with a smile and told him that I swim a couple of miles every day during the week, sometimes more if I've got the time.

"God, it really shows" he said. "I knew you were thin, but I didn't know you were ripped and your ass is as hard as a rock. I've never felt a woman who had such a firm ass."

He moved his hands back down to my lower belly just above my pussy and then started moving back up again in a long, slow, firm stroke.

I can every ripple in your muscles he said as his oily hands moved up over my rib cage. I smiled at the compliment. His oily hands felt great stroking my body.

"I didn't know you were into girls with muscles" I said looking at him.

"Well, this is certainly different than the backrubs I had been giving. Gina had no muscle tone at all."

"Yeah, but she had big boobs though and I bet you liked that just fine." I laughed.

"They were ok, but really not my cup of tea, but she wasn't firm like you. God you don't have an ounce of fat on you anywhere."

He moved his hands down to my hips and then in a long slow sweep, slid them up over my breasts and then back down again.

God, I can't believe how tiny you are he whispered.

I was still looking at him and I began to laugh

He moved his hands back to my hips and cycled back up again in a firm grip.

"What?" he smiled, his hands on my breasts again squeezing.

"You should never call a girl tiny when your hands are where they are." I said

He was rolling my nipples between oily fingers.

His face got red... "Jenn, I didn't mean... oh damn what an ass I am" he moaned. "I didn't mean your tits, I think these are perfect as he squeezed my breasts again.

I looked at him for a few moments and he looked at me while continuing to fondle my firm little breasts.

"Well look Philly, I'm getting hungry, I think you need to make me some breakfast."

"I'm sorry Jenn, I didn't mean to offend you."

I was still looking at him, "You didn't offend me Philly, but this is turning into something more than a backrub right now and I think we both need to calm down and have some breakfast before it goes any further."

He moved his hands away from my breasts and made one more pass over my back before stepping away without a word.

I could see he was disappointed, but there wasn't anything for it. Nothing could happen here and now anyway and it was just better to stop it before it got out of control.

I got up off the chair facing away from him, my knees were a little sore from kneeling, but otherwise I felt great. I slipped the tee shirt over my head and down over my body. My nipples were so hard they were painful and they were putting on a display through the front of the tee shirt. The way the hole on the front of the shirt was positioned you could see the crinkled dark skin of my areola and the edge of my nipple.

I turned around and Philly was still standing there. I could see the head of his dick pushing out from the top of his shorts, he looked crestfallen. I took a step toward him and gave him a big hug.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disappoint you, but it's the way it has to be." I told him.

"It's ok Jenn, you're right, I was the one being stupid here not you."

"No you weren't, I loved your backrub. It felt fantastic. I don't think I've ever had one that good. That's why I let it go further than I should have. You're a devil with those magical hands."

He smiled a little at that. I pushed away from him with a smile. "I told you not to peek, but I never said anything about touching, so I guess that makes it my fault too."

"So are we ok?"... I asked looking up at him

He smiled again and said yeah. I looked down and saw that the head of his dick was still peeking out.

I reached down and grabbed it... "and put this away before I lose control and attack you, you sick bastard", I laughed.

He looked at me with a surprised look, then reached over and pinched my left nipple.

"You have to put this away first. That will put itself away in a couple of minutes." he smiled.

"Ok deal," I released his dick after a quick squeeze. I spun away from him and headed into the kitchen laughing. I poured the old coffee down the sink and poured us each a new cup as Philly started making breakfast. My breasts were burning where he had touched me. I loved the feeling.

The following week, Donald and I had a major blowout over some outfit I was going to wear. I wanted to just end it with him, but... and this is going to sound twisted, but remember I was only 19 at the time, I still wanted to continue this thing with Philly. Part of the attraction was the naughtiness of it.

I wanted him to fuck me; it's all I thought about now.

There was no easy way to stop seeing Donald and start up with Philly. Besides, it was getting to be the end of the school year and I didn't know if I wanted to start up with someone new just before summer. The other thing was that I thought this thing with Philly might be just kind of a passing infatuation. Time would tell.

If Donald had known about any part of what was happening between Philly and I, he would've been a homicidal maniac. Even though we weren't really dating in the strictest terms, I had been spending a fair amount to time over there and could understand Donald's possessiveness. I think the danger was what made it so intoxicating. There was something more to it too. It was the exhibitionist thing going on, that made my heart race. I'd pretend not to be showing off and Philly pretended not to look and it was driving us both insane. In a way, I felt really bad about the weekend before, I had let it get out of hand. Philly must've had the worst case of blue balls. I wanted to make it up to him.

I hadn't talked to Philly since everything had happened. It drove me crazy when I thought about it later. I could still feel his oily hands kneading my breasts. I don't know if it comes across as hot here as it still is in my mind. Just the idea of kneeling on a chair naked letting my boyfriend's roommate look at me and feel me up was one of the hottest things I'd done. It was just insane. I can't tell you how many nights I got myself off thinking about what I had done, about what I had shown Philly.

Well, as a result of the fight, I didn't go to Donald's house that weekend. I went home instead. That got Donald's attention somewhat and during the following week, he half assed apologized. I had already decided that I was done with Donald. I just had to resolve this thing between Philly and I.

So after missing a weekend at Donald's place, I was looking forward to seeing what would happen if and when I did finally show up. Donald and I worked out our differences once again. That following Friday, he took me out to dinner and when we got back to the apartment. Philly and couple of his friends were hanging around watching a ball game. I hung out for a little bit, but was really pretty tired and so went to bed early. Donald stayed up with the guys drinking and having a good time. He didn't get to bed until after 3am. He wicked drunk and wanted to get amorous, but I didn't feel it and so claimed to be too tired and put him off. He was pissed but passed out almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

I got up around 7 the next morning, put on the ratty tee shirt again and padded out into the kitchen. Coffee was on and breakfast was already cooking. Philly poured me a cup of coffee and I repaid him with a big smile.

I didn't say anything, I just watched him make breakfast over the rim of my cup. He really did have a good body and as usual he was only wearing a pair of baggy shorts that I suspect he slept in.

He brought us each a plate of French Toast and bacon, refilled my coffee and then sat down. We chatted away about what had been going on since we last saw each other. He asked what was going on with Donald and I filled him in on the details. He kind of smiled a little when I told him that I was probably going to stop seeing him.

After breakfast, I helped to clean up the kitchen and we went into the living room to have another cup of coffee and visit some more.

"So, how's your back?" He asked

I was sitting on the sofa across from him with my legs folded under me. I felt my nipples immediately begin to tighten. He must've seen my shirt form twin teepees.

I smiled at him over my cup, "Well... actually its little sore, I think it's that bed."

"Why don't you lie down on the couch and I'll get the oil." When he got up, I saw that he was getting a little excited too.

As soon as he left the room, I slipped off the tee shirt and lay on my belly naked on the couch. In the few seconds that had gone by, I was so turned on I can't tell you.

He came back into the living room and gave me a pillow from his bed.

"You look so good lying there like that" he smiled. "I'm glad I asked if you wanted another back rub, I almost didn't."

I had my arms up around the pillow and turned my head to look back over my shoulder.

"I'm glad you did too, my back felt better for days after the last one..." I smiled and reminded him... "But remember... no peeking."

"Ok he said, I'm going to give you a full body massage today. Is that ok with you?"

"Sure, that sounds great," I murmured and closed my eyes to enjoy what was to come.

He started with my back in the same place I had described earlier. It felt as good as last time. He spent a lot of time on my back, neck and arms. Again, he almost put me to sleep. It was a very slow, strong backrub that really got into my muscles. I could feel the muscles just releasing and relaxing, it was amazing.

Then he moved to my feet and gave me the most incredible foot massage I've ever had. Every toe and little muscle of my foot was done. Then he worked on my legs up to mid thigh, doing first one, then the other. Next, he continued to my upper thighs, spreading my legs further and further as he went.

My exposed pussy throbbed. I knew he could see it and I knew he could see how wet I was, that just made me feel wilder yet. He poured some oil on my butt cheeks and started to slowly massage my butt. His hands moved down to my thighs and then back up to my cheeks again. He poured even more oil on my butt just above my back opening, I felt the lotion dribble down over that secret place and his fingers chased it. He rubbed lotion all around and on it. I caught my breath as he touched so intimately. He stopped. I relaxed and let him do what he wanted.

We didn't say anything to each other. Then he started to rub again and his fingers followed the oily trail to my open pussy.

He began rubbing oil on the area between the bottom of my pussy and my back opening. I don't know about other women, but that area is so hot and sensitive for me. He rubbed the rim of the bottom of my pussy, gently pinching and kneading the sensitive skin there.

He put his hands under my hips and raised me to my knees so that my ass was high in the air and my pussy totally exposed. He wrapped his hands around my upper thighs and moved them up slowly. His hand moved slowly from my thighs and onto my pussy. At first that was it, just that glancing contact, but he poured more oil on my butt. I felt it running down the crack of my bum and onto my open pussy. His hand chased it down again and now he was rubbing my soft, tender pussy. He pushed my legs further apart and reaching under me, his fingers rubbed the area above my clit and then slowly methodically massaged each outer lip.

I moaned into the pillow and rolled my butt up even higher to give him better access.

I didn't stop him.

He slipped a finger slowly and deeply into me. I arched into it moaning and rolling my hips. I could hear his shaky breathing behind me and the wet sounds his finger was making as he moved it slowly inside me. Almost against my will, I squeezed my pussy around his finger and heard him whisper a soft groan.

Wet fingers rolled my clit and I moaned even harder. It was getting harder to breath.

I was losing control.

Fingers from two hands gently pulled my outer pussy lips open. They began caressing my tender inner lips. I had my face buried in the pillow, moaning and panting out my passion. I didn't want to make any noise, but I couldn't take much more of this. I pushed his hand away and rolled over onto my back.

I lay there with my legs spread, my breasts were heaving with nipples swollen and huge. I was so worked up that my brain was just buzzing. I was right on the edge of an orgasm of epic proportions.

His beautiful eyes were eating me up. I just looked at him, I couldn't even really speak.

"You are so fucking hot, Jenn. He doesn't deserve you."

I just smiled at him and licked my lips, my mouth was so dry. I was way too excited and couldn't do any more. He bent down and tenderly kissed me on the lips, then kissed the sides of my face, my neck and then... my nipples. I arched my back and pulled his head to me. He pushed my breasts together as much as he could and sucked both nipples into his mouth. I had to bite down on my arm to keep from crying out.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,455 Followers