The Seduction

Story Info
A divine beauty seduces a saint to disrupt his meditation.
2k words
3.84
17.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There goes a story in the old Indian literature, which narrates about an ascetic, who performed a tapasya (meditation) to please the gods. The gods were apprehensive of the powers he would beget in case he succeeded in his motives, and sent a supernatural beauty, an apsara to disrupt his meditation. The rest is left to the imagination. Let the imagination run wild...............

Suddenly, the sound of ghungroos filled the air. The whole atmosphere was bathed in divine orange hue, and the whole place smelled with a heady flowery fragrance. The sound of ghungroos approached closer, chum...chum...chum.

Soon, the sound of ghungroos was accompanied by various other musical instruments, played by other divine beauties, who gathered around in a semi circle. These voluptuous, curvaceous beauties were dressed in pure white and gold, and the whole atmosphere was bathed in a sensual aura by the presence of these dazzling beauties.

One could hear the footsteps, adorned with ghungroos, following the beat, moving the lithe body in a tantalizing sensuous sway. The music and the ghungroos, made for a spell binding rhythm, and the invigorating fragrance, and the soft orange hues of light laced the atmosphere in a sensuous hue, with the lithe body of the dancer, swaying to the music, swirling and twirling, dancing as if under a spell.

The ascetic, unnerved with all this, continued with his meditation. He could sure inhale the fragrance, and perceive the presence of the dancer, swinging, swaying and moving around him in gentle sensuous movements, her supple, elastic frame moving in unison with the music.

The music turned faster, but despite this, was pleasing to ears. Fast beats, as if the music was struggling to keep pace with the movements of the apsara, and the apsara trying to stay a pace ahead of the music. Beads of perspiration glimmered all over her body, reminiscent of the burning desire within, to let her sexuality overwhelm everything that crossed her way and flood the atmosphere with her sensual heat, tinged with her feminine perfume and the floral scent that bathed the atmosphere. The dancer now moved in a closer circle to the ascetic, and filled his nostrils with her delectable perfume, a heady mix together with the flowery fragrance of the atmosphere. She would dance inches from the ascetic, making him feel her presence and her warmth.

The ascetic was a bit disturbed now. He was now visibly perturbed with the sense of someone moving so close to him, in front, at the back, at his side, he could feel the presence of warm soft flesh, he could feel the heat emanating from her form, and he could smell the feminine perfume fill his nostrils. He could feel her warmth and almost hear her heartbeats, beating fast in a sensuous rhythm, and feel her bosom heaving with oozing sensuality. She was dancing just inches from him, sometimes stooping so low that her lips were just inches from his, or her breasts were just about grazing his cheeks, or stood close to his with her mound of Venus right in front of his nose, filling his nostrils with her feminine perfume. She was growing bolder and bolder with each step; now her breasts would nearly graze his back, now she would turn around and let her hips press into his back. When she twirled, her clothes would send a gentle breeze across his body. She was now stooping in front of him, her breasts just inches from his face. He was quite perturbed by now and opened his eyes in a trance.

Before him stood the divine charms, a dazzling angelic beauty one could only imagine in one's dream, and could hardly imagine seeing in his lifetime.

He watched in awe the divine beauty, standing before him adorned in gold and white. Her blonde hairs were braided with sweet smelling jasmine, soft flowing tresses flowing down to her hips. Her face was reminiscent of an innocent child, perfect oval with big ocean blue eyes, lined with kohl and the traditional eye make up, a small delectable nose, high cheek bones, and fuller lips a shade of red roses, soft and delicate like the flower itself. She had a long slender neck, with raised collarbones below which started the expanse of her pert breasts, which stood proud, veiled in the translucent chiffon cloth that restrained them. Under this veil, the pink nipples, crushed against the gold ornaments, nevertheless were sufficiently on display in all their glory through the translucent fabric. The elaborate design of the ornament, adorning those precious rubies, displayed them teasingly rather then concealing them, unwittingly drawing attention to these juicy feasts. The half globes of soft succulent flesh struggled unsuccessfully to free themselves from the gold ornament that held them together. Her ribs tapered down to a narrow waist to flare up again in lush beautiful hips, covered with gold ornaments and white satin embroidered with gold border. Her thighs, whose shape was evident from the fabric, that caressed them, tapered down to long, shapely legs, with golden ghungroos, tied around the ankles. The numerous round of saree was draped sufficiently so as not to reveal a thing, but at the same time, giving the hint of the promising treasure concealed underneath.

The music was now down to a slow sensual beat, and she, oblivious to the music stood just inches from him, looking intently into his eyes, trying to read his thoughts. Her bosom heaved and her breasts, with little pearls of sweat adorning them, rose and fell in a rhythmic beat, trying to follow the beats of the music.

Something stirred between his legs, and he forgot his purpose, the reason why he was here, mesmerized, with their gaze locked, he lifted his hands to draw her close, but only succeeded in getting hold of the delicate chiffon material, that covered her upper body, when suddenly, as if awoken from a deep slumber, she twirled away from him. The fabric, with a gentle caress of her breasts gathered in the hands of the ascetic.

She continued with the dance, her form more charming now that only a gold ornament covered her upper body, drawing attention to her feminine charms, instead of serving their purpose of hiding them from the eyes of the earthly creatures, full of animal lust. Her pink nipples were already hard, struggling against the gold ornament, as if pleading with it to let them go, to be freed from their confines,

His hands were now eager to squeeze her beautiful breasts, to see them in their natural forms, see her divine charms in the natural beauty she was born with, devoid of any earthly restraints, and mold them to the shape of his hands, knead them, ravish them, feast on them, his mind raced to imagine thousands of things he would love to do with those breasts.

Suddenly, twirling and dancing to the fast beat of music, she moved in close to him, took his hands in hers, and pressed them to her breasts, leaving him exasperated. Caressing her breasts with his rough hands, she slowly turned around, looking back seductively in his eyes, locking them for a moment, and then dropping them to draw his attention to the knot of fabric on her back, that helped the gold ornament confine her breasts in captivity.

His hands reluctantly slid away from her breasts, caressing the bulge on her sides till they came to the knot, and tried, trembling and shaking, to undo the knot, his eyes drooled in anticipation of the feast that lay ahead.

No sooner had the knot been untied, and the fabric fell on her sides, she swayed away swiftly and sensually to the fast rhythm of music, holding the ornament with her palms, teasing him, letting the pressure go, and allowing the jewel to slide down, till a large portion of her areole and hard pencil erasers of her turgid buds peeked from behind her fingers. She danced towards him, and as soon as his hands reached for her soft mounds, she moved back, leaving the ornament in his hands. She slowly danced backwards, her globes freed from the confines of the ornament, jiggling and jumping as if celebrating their independence, eager to dance to their own tune.

The site she presented was sufficient to bring the dead back to life, before her sat a humble human, or rather a beast, deluged in her charm, seething with animal lust, with nothing but just the burning desire to spend himself in her eternal beauty. Her pale unblemished skin glowed in the orange light, with beads of perspiration glowing like pearls on her skin. The divine beauty, irresistible even in a plain dress and devoid of any ornamentation or makeup, was leaving no stone unturned in waking the animal in this ascetic, and tame him with her feminine charms.

She raised her hands and folded them above her head, making her proud jugs stand out, the pink peaks provocatively inviting. The flat of narrow stomach, adorned with a deep belly button, adorned with a glowing jewel, tapered out to form the perfect figure any women could possess. Her lower body was covered with a fine silken fabric, tied low, just above her pubic mound. She presented a heavenly sight, worth dying just for a glimpse of her. She drew her knees to the outside; nearly seating her in a squatting position, making her labia thrust out, and form an outline against the thin fabric. She lowered her hands and brought them forward, in a mark of respect to the ascetic, and then standing slowly up, lifted one leg, and placed it on her inner thigh, standing in a dance mudra, like a goddess, a statue sculpted in white marble. Only the beads of perspiration, and the slow rise and fall of her bosom with each inhalation, gave her identity away, of being a living creature. Slowly twirling on her toe, she slowly resumed her dance, turning her back to him, presenting him with the uncovered expanse of her back, the hour glass figure only wrapped in a thin silken fabric. Swaying slowly and sensuously to the beats of music, she moved towards him, and pulled out an end of the fabric tucked in front, and waved the small end of fabric before his face. Coaxing him to hold the fabric, she danced backwards, jumping on one step, raising the other till her leg was parallel to the ground, letting the fabric slowly peeled of her shapely thighs, revealing the enchanting beauty further more, leaving him drooling.

She was now only covered in a small gold ornament, barely covering her feminine charms, held in place by thin silken strings, hardly visible unless one strained to focus on them. The ornament was shaped in the form of a scorpion. The claws slightly parted her love petals, the pink of her cleft seductively inviting, and the stinger curved sensuously to rest on her nub, the claws spread across her labia, as if trying to claw her.

She danced to the beats, and turned and swirled, swaying sensuously to the music. The ascetic was having a hard time containing himself: While she danced with her face to him, the lush ripe melons of her globes laced with cherries were provocatively inviting, the feminine charms, accentuated by the golden ornament were irresistible temptations. When she turned around, she appeared in her complete natural charms, the thin strings of the ornament hardly visible, snug between her ass cheeks, and the elegant hour glass figure, the dimples on the small of her back, and the broad expenses of her juicy supple ass cheeks, tapering into superbly crafted long legs, were a treat to the eyes.

Unable to contain himself, he got up and moved towards her, the bulge in his lion cloth was a pointer to the animal lust which had overtaken him.

Hearing something move behind her, she turned around, and seeing him move forward, she froze in her place. The ascetic moved slowly forward, as if drawn forward by a spell. Just a few inches from her, he stopped, and watched her angelic beauty intently, before taking her chin in his hands, and murmur inaudibly, "What is your name young one, and where do you come from?

To be continued....