The Seduction

Story Info
Sara seduces on older man.
3.3k words
4.26
54.6k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I work hard at maintaining my slim body. My weight hovers around 106 lbs due to the heavy workout I put it through. My body is tight from my workouts, running six miles every other day along with swimming and weight lifting in-between. I also do aerobics when I get the chance and I signed up for karate and I hope to find the time for that too. Somehow I have to juggle it around work. Bad four letter word "work", wished I didn't have to work but that's life. I haven't found the rich guy to marry yet, that is if I ever get married. I'm having too much fun on my own without screwing it up staying with one guy.

Many have tried hooking up with me or I guess you could say trying to get me to hook up with them. I don't know why guys go for blue-eyed blonds like they do but many want to fight over me or if they are a little shy, are afraid to approach me. It has been like that all my young life. I wonder if it will always be like that. I don't think I am that hot. I'm only 5'4" and I think kind of skinny with small boobs but the curves are in all the right places. Even with small boobs, they look good on my small slim body. Well enough about my body, on to my life or at least a small part of it.

Sometimes I wonder why I workout so much. I gave up on the night life; found it interfered too much with day life and the night life seemed to add to my stress. Working out tended to be more of a stress reliever so I guess that's why. Besides, I like to eat good food and drink good wine and that adds pounds. Driven women like me don't like to put on pounds.

I guess driven would describe me. I've been told I am hell in the court room. Not many men want to face me. That I guess drives many of them away from me. Someday I want to be a District Attorney and being a woman I guess I have to be a "Bitch" as I am sometimes called to get there. Men seem to have it easier in gaining the goal they want.

I'm the same in my sex life. I have experience more in a short time than some have in their lifetimes. I need to get away from here to do it though. This town is too conservative to have a wild sex life, at least the one I have experienced. I usually go to New York for that. There I discovered I'm somewhat of a sex addict. I can't get enough. It all started when I was introduced to a swap club by one of my past boyfriends. I'm still on fun terms with him and I visit as often as I can which amounts to two weeks out of the year. I try to make up in those two weeks all I have missed the rest of the year.

Here, in the job I have in this town, I guess an occasional secret tryst is just about all that can happen. I say secret because if anyone found out what I was really like, it would ruin my reputation in not only my drive to be a good attorney and eventually a District Attorney but my parents elevation of me as being their sweet perfect daughter would be destroyed as well. I guess that is another reason I work out so much. It is a substitute for my dull unsatisfying sex life here in this town. Still, I don't want to move away from here, not yet at least, not while my parents are still alive.

I sold my house in town and bought a place more private eight miles out in the country. It is a small three bedroom on a hill top with this great view of the surrounding mountains and farms. There are no really close neighbors and the 20 acres surrounding the house is fenced, wooded and very private so if I wish, I can run around nude anywhere on the property. I love it. I have a large dog now, a German Sheppard and I feel safer than in town. He alerts me of any trespassers or any one else that comes up the driveway or cross the property.

My running is even better, long country lanes, not much traffic and nice views I can look at while I run. I've been running here for a month now and have a schedule when I run depending upon the temperature that I stick to. If it is going to be hot, I run early in the morning before work starting at 5:00. If it is cool, I run in the evenings before dark starting at 6:00 just after I get home. I like to keep to a timed schedule. If I don't, I sometimes get distracted and don't run or I don't get my six miles in. My swimming, weights, aerobics and now karate are on scheduled times also at a fitness club.

I like running best though out in the fresh air and away from people. I can let my mind go blank and just run. This is the most relaxing for me. The lane I run on is only close to a few houses with plenty of open space along pastures with horses, cattle and other animals like sheep. There are a several brushy places along the side of the road that gives one some privacy if there is a need to go pee. I am thankful for that. In town, there was no place to do that.

I noticed in the last 9 days of running, an older man watching me from the window of his house as I run by. He usually waved at me. I started waving back as I went by. I t doesn't hurt to be friendly, besides, I started thinking of this as a safe house if I needed it. This was where I turn around and run back home. It is exactly three miles from my house and sometimes I pause here to catch my breath before I start back. I started looking for him now each time I ran.

It was warm this evening when I started my run, so I wore just a sport bra and shorts as I usually do showing a lot of skin. I often wondered what it would be like to run nude but that was out of the question running in public like this. I was only one and a half miles into my run when I met him walking toward me with his dog. He smiled and waved as I passed, I returned the same. I noticed he was around 65 or so and in pretty good shape and good looking for an old guy. I kept running giving it no further thought. We passed again on my return run, and smiled and waved to each other.

This kept up for several more weeks, us passing each other along the road and smiling and waving to each other. Finally, I didn't know what got into me but at one point when I met him again, I stopped and said hi and introduced myself. We chatted about the usual stuff, weather, beauty of the surrounding hills, mountains, animals, how long we've lived here, and you know the usual stuff strangers talk about when first introduced.

It wasn't until after I got back into my run that I thought about where we kept meeting. It was at one of the brushy areas along the side of the road, where sometimes if I had too I would stop and pee. The brush was very thick along the road but opened up into a small grassy clearing not far from the road. It was very secluded and the grass was tall and thick. I liked the spot for its privacy and natural beauty, a small hidden meadow. I wondered about that, a perfect place for a private meeting.

I kept thinking about this for the next several weeks. There were several times he wasn't walking and he quit walking his dog and left it home. We usually stopped and chatted and I learned he was married but that his wife was in a car accident some 10 years ago and paralyzed from the waist down but that didn't stop me from thinking "what if". Could I, would I be able to go through what I was thinking. He seemed lonely and with his wife the way she was, would he go through with what I was thinking?

One Sunday, I got the courage to prepare for what I had planned. I got a large plastic bag and put several blankets in it and drove down the "hidden spot" parked and left the bag hidden under some bushes by the meadow. I drove back home excited at what I was planning. OK, now I thought, how am I going to entice him to go into my hidden spot with me and do what I wanted? Hell, I thought out loud, I'm a desirable woman and shouldn't have any problem. Besides, I couldn't help but notice how he looked at me. There was lust there and several times I did notice a slight bulge. It shouldn't be very hard to get him into the hidden spot and it should be easy to seduce him. That's what I wanted and I was getting wet thinking about it.

Still, there was his wife and the devotion to her may get in the way. Well, no harm in trying I thought. If I quickly undress and lay before him, how could he refuse to take me? The more I thought about it, the more I thought it would work. I needed to get there soon after work and lay out the blankets in the tall grass before I started my run. Yes, that would work I thought, get the area ready. The rest would slide into place. I chuckled at that thought, "slide into place."

Monday after work, I drove by the spot, stopped and spread the blankets in the grass and went home and got ready for my run. I was bursting with excitement and wet already when I undressed and then dressed in sexiest low rider running shorts and this one time a short white t-shirt that I had. I didn't wear a sports bra this time and my nipples as they hardened would show. I thought about not wearing panties but thought better of it. I was too wet already and didn't want my wetness to show so I also put in a panty liner for safety. Then just before I left the house and started my run I took off my panties thinking I didn't want them to hinder my undressing besides, without them on, the blond fuzz of the top of my golden triangle showed just above the low riding shorts.

I kept saying to myself, I hope he is there and wasn't disappointed when I saw him approaching the spot. I was close and speeded up a little to meet him there. I stopped directly in front of him and started talking, asking how thing were going for him and other small talk. I was trying to be as sexy as I could without removing my clothes right there in front of him or asking him to take me into the bushes and fuck me. My nipples had hardened during my run, the t-shirt rubbing against them and they stood straight out. His eyes went directly to them and I noticed a slight blush to his face. His eyes didn't stay there long as they wondered down over my body and settled where the golden triangle showed at the top edge of my low riding shorts. I was doing a few stretches also to show off a little more and noticed an instant bulge start to grow.

Its working I thought and mentioned, "David, (his name is David) have you ever explored the hidden areas along the road like the little wooded area right here?"

"N, no, no Sara, I haven't," he stuttered as he was having a little difficulty now talking.

"I have, come on I'll show you what I found here. There is a little hidden meadow right here beyond the trees and brush. "

He hesitated and I took him by the arm and said, "Come on it's really neat."

He followed me through the fence and I led him to the edge of the meadow. "Look, you can't even see the road." He turned to look at where the road should be and I slipped quietly behind him and into the thick grass. He turned back to look at me but I already hidden, in the tall grass, stripped and was laying on the blanket.

"Sara," he asked.

"Over here David," I replied back quietly. "I'm over here."

He followed my voice and in discovering me, he just stood there and looked at me, this strained expression on his face. I was laying nude before him and he just stood there and looked. I didn't quite understand why he just stood there. Finally I said, "Is there something wrong?" I was afraid he would turn and leave.

"No, no, oh no. "He stood there shaking his head and started turning to leave.

"David, come to me, you need me and I need you as well."

When he turned back to look at me, I reached up to him and spread my legs hopping he would knell between them. That was all it took and he dropped like a rock down on me and started covering me with kisses starting with my face and moving down. He whispered it had been so long since he had had a woman, over 10 years. He was crying, sobbing, lost in me as he found my hidden treasures and made them his own. I was so swollen, so hot and so wet that when his lips and tongue found my clit, it was an instant orgasm for me. I moaned, quivered and shook in the delight of him as my orgasm surged through me.

His tongue and lips kept up the assault as my legs squeezed around his head. His hands were busy removing his clothes and the squeezing almost smothered him. He finally had to grip my thighs with his hands and help push them apart so he could breathe. When my orgasm subsided, he moved his lips and tongue back up my body and kissed me on the mouth. He was leaning over me and I could feel his hardness poking me in the stomach. I reached down and grasp him guiding him to my tunnel of delight, his now. He let out a moan as I guided him in and moved my hips up to meet him.

He was looking at me, deep into my eyes and said, "Oh god Sara, you are so beautiful, so hot. You feel so good around me."

I only smiled while looking back into his eyes and pulled him tight to me. "Yes David, love me, fuck me. I need you."

It was beautiful, so very sensual as he slowly made love to me. He was trying saver the feelings, the feel of me with his very slow thrusting, to hold back his release as long as possible. I let him. I wanted him to go slow and told him so. I wanted him to feel me grip him and flexed my pussy muscles causing him to moan more.

"It's been so long," he kept saying.

I felt him tense up and stop thrusting, trying to stop the inevitable. We lay still and it worked this time, only a small surge of pre-cum escaped him I knew when he said, "That was close." We lay still for some time kissing passionately and deeply, savoring each other before he started to move again. I wondered how long he could hold out.

"Go slow love, very slow. I want this feeling to last," I said to him and slowed him down to where he was just barely moving within me. I wanted it to last as long as possible. I wanted to feel him stiffen and harden more and feel him pump his cum into me. I didn't want my release to interfere with that feeling. I was close to coming again and wanted him to cum first this time. I clenched my teeth and body and let the feeling pass. I wanted to be here for him.

It wasn't long after that that he moaned and I knew he was very close. I concentrated on feeling him and felt him harden and swell more and the flexing of his cock start as he pushed in deeply and his flow into me began. I thought I was in heaven. I could feel every little twitch of his cock; every spasm of the muscles as his cum was pumped down his cock and was released into me.

Trying to concentrate on him, the feeling of his release into me only slightly hid what was happening to my own body, my own body's needs took over. He was in the middle of his release when my own body started to spasm and shake uncontrollably. I had tried to hold it back but couldn't. I was too far gone, to close to stop it. I moaned loudly and cried out as my body spasmed, quivered, and shook sucking his cum deeper into me.

He lay on top of me for five or more minutes allowing our bodies to slowly recover and let his hardness shrink from me before he moved. We were holding each other tightly not wanting to part when he rose up and looked into my eyes. "We, I shouldn't be doing this," he said tearfully, "My wife..."

I hushed him, "Shush darling, you and I needed this," I said quietly. "It is ok; your wife never needs to know. It is our secret."

We tried to keep meeting like this every other day but found it was not so easily done. Other things kept interfering, like his wife's care, my work, life in general. I contemplated on letting him know where I lived and my phone number but that I thought would take the relationship to a level I would not be comfortable with. We finally settled on hanging different color ribbons, mine pink, his blue on the fence in an inconspicuous place that we would both see, letting each other know that we were available to meet at our secret spot. WE both drove to town each day and decided to hang the ribbons where we both drove by it in the mornings. It would be hung the evening before indicating the meeting would be the following day. This worked for a while longer until one morning and several days after, there was no ribbon from him. More curious than ever, wanting to know what the problem was, I kept glancing closely at his house as I ran, pausing long enough in front of his house to hopefully see him. Several weeks later, there was a for sale sign on the fence in front of the house. I memorized the realtor's phone number and called when I returned home and found the occupants had moved to an assisted care facility. I got the number and called asking for David and was relived when he answered.

"David, this is Sara, can we talk." There was silence on the line for several long seconds and I knew from the silence that it was over.

"Sara," he finally said. "Our meetings were wrong. I should have known better. I love my wife. I can't do this to her anymore."

There was silence on my end for several long seconds. I thought silently to myself that we had several beautiful months together. "Yes David, you are right" and sadly hung up.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers