The Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed my tongue as her contractions slowed, until finally I broke contact. Leah pulled herself back up onto the arm of the couch and brushed the hair from her flushed face. She slid one leg off the couch, exposing herself to me.

'Fuck me Dave,' she whispered. I moved into position, reached down to grasp myself, and slowly eased the head of my cock between her bald pussy lips. Pre-cum had already coated my head, but even had I been dry, the wetness in Leah's pussy would've made it easy to enter her. I pulled back, then eased a little deeper. Then out and so on. It was driving me mad to hold back like that, but I sensed it was driving her wild too. Then we were joined, loin to loin, crotch to crotch. We looked at each other then kissed, a soft passionate kiss that quickly intensified as I began to stroke in and out.

Soon our bodies, now coated with a thin sheen of sweat, were slapping together. We were grunting and moaning, whispering breathless encouragement to one another.

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' Leah commenced a whispered chant. Then, without warning, she came again, the intensity of her climax bucking me out of her and almost off the couch. I tried to re-enter her, but her gyrations were too much and I had to be content to watch as she slowly came back down to earth. After she had let out a long sigh, I moved in to slide myself back into her, but she closed her legs and pushed me away.

'No, no, I'm too sensitive,' she said, looking up at me. 'Stand up.' I obeyed, and watched as she swung into a sitting position in front of me. Our eyes remained locked together as she tentatively darted her tongue across the head of my cock.

'Yech, is that what I taste like?' she exclaimed.

'It's an acquired taste,' I smiled realising that she had never done this to any other man before. She persisted, her tongue gradually lapping along my entire length as though cleaning it. Then she slid her mouth over me and from the languid but powerful sucking motion of her cheeks and accompanying tongue movements, I knew that she had definitely done this before. I began to thrust towards her, so she stopped moving her head and instead grasped my buttocks and encouraged me to fuck her mouth. I obliged, watching as her lips were pulled and pushed with each thrust. She opened her eyes and met mine and in no time at all I was on the edge of coming and had to pull free.

Immediately Leah returned to the couch, rolled onto her front and lifted her hips towards me. 'Fuck me more,' she said, twisting her head to look back at me. With her hair plastered across her cheek, shoulders and back, and her baby blue eyes imploring me to do as she asked, she looked both strangely innocent and sluttish.

I looked down, grasped her buttocks and parted them, revealing her puckered pink anus as well as her now red raw pussy. I reached down and pressed my thumb against her sphincter and felt it tighten, then quickly relax. At the same time I slid into her now open pussy, savouring the wetness that had not abated at all.

My thumb quickly disappeared up to the second knuckle and I spent a minute or so working it in and out of her. She was no longer looking at me, her face was now buried against the couch arm, but she thrust back against each of my probes. I could feel the top of my shaft as I thrust into her with slow movements of my hips. I couldn't thrust too quickly as I knew that would simply make me come.

Leah's moans were muffled against the couch but still audible. Occasionally she would turn her face and look at me, her eyes reflecting the mixture of lust and pleasure. I increased my pace, pounding into her hard enough so that my abdomen slapped against her buttocks, sending ripples through her soft behind. Leah reached down between her legs and began to fondle my balls. This started the buzzing down there, the signal that the release I had been craving all afternoon. I pulled my thumb free and began to thrust with increased speed and I could hear my own breath become a series of grunts. My hand gripped her waist tightly and I knew that she was reading the signals as she once again turned to look at me. With her baby blues locked on mine I came, a long "ahhhh" escaping me like air from a punctured tyre. My come almost burned on the way out, a torrent of fluid that shot into her. I remained buried to the hilt as my climax exited, taking with it my frustration and sense of longing.

Spent, I collapsed forward, my rapidly softening member slipping from Leah. I fell onto her, barely able to hold my weight up. She wriggled around under me until we were face to face. Her lips met mine, soft not quite chaste but a long way from the tongue entwining that we had indulged in a short while ago. I kissed her back and we exchanged an almost shy smile, a smile that acknowledged what had happened, but seemed to flinch from admitting the full ferocity of events. The absence of lust will do that.

'Wow,' I murmured, 'that was unbelievable.'

'I know, I really didn't intend...'

'Ssh, it's okay, I know.'

Leah slid her arms around my waist and cradled me to her. We both began to drift off to sleep and had we not, we may have heard small moans of pleasure coming from the supposedly empty second bedroom.