The Seduction Ch. 05

Story Info
She submits to what she wants.
2.4k words
4.53
30.8k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Insinu8
Insinu8
46 Followers

Kristen was on all fours in the middle of her bed.

She was willing.

I continued using the vibrator to tease her. Wanting her to get right to the edge. Working slowly to build the anticipation. She was completely naked. I love how her hair hung down around her face as she writhed around on her hands and knees.

"Kristen, the demands of my letter were clear. And your choice was to accept submission. Because of this we need to establish some new ground rules," I told her.

I had left her impaled with the vibrator and walked around the bed as I continued, "From this point on, when we are alone, you will call me Master or Sir. (Pause) Your training begins now. What you learn here you will be able to use with your husband, but you will work him to be the submissive one."

I smiled, knowing this plan was really great. Kristen was going to enjoy submitting to me. She had already shown great tendencies and the last several days were very full of erotic action. But if she was able to cuckold her husband into submission. She would know where she stands with him, and be sexually satisfied as well.

"The whip or my hand, or any other device of my choosing, will be used when you fail to submit properly. I tell you here and now you will enjoy our times together, but failure will be dealt with swiftly," I commanded.

I reached over and turned up the vibe to medium. Her head lifted and she was moving a bit more as the vibrations worked through her body. I continued with the basics of her submission. As I slowly stripped, I told her what I expected, what she should do if things were getting out of hand, etc...

It was fun teasing her pussy with the vibrator as she listened to all I was telling her. After I completed the diatribe I crawled onto the bed next to her. My hands slowly started caressing her nakedness. She is so soft.

My light fingertip touches were arousing goosebumps up and down her body. I reached under and took a full breast in my hand. She has magnificent tits and I enjoyed fondling them. I also couldn't help but play with the vibe still working in her tight pussy while I felt her hard nipples in the palm of my hand.

I would simply pump the vibe in and out slowly. Once I removed it completely and moved it deliberately toward the crack of her ass. Lightly teasing her nether region. Then bumping it up another notch and reinserting it, but this time only half way. I'm sure the weight (half in and half out) was a bit odd.

"Kristen, before you will be allowed to cum you will make me cum," I stated.

"Yes ... sir. I cannot wait to make you cum sir," she replied.

"That's excellent. You learn fast, my dear."

"Thank you master."

Indeed she was a natural. Talented at everything she does. She was now truly engaged in this new fantasy life. I was happy to finally have her start sucking.

As I kneeled next to her she sucked with such enthusiasm. Her hands and elbows never leaving the bed. Her ass so brilliantly displayed above the bed.

"That's so fucking awesome. You really know how to suck cock, my pet," I told her.

After I was as hard as can be, and now wet with her saliva I grabbed her hair and said, "Lie on your back."

As she shifted, "sir may I hold the vibrator in place when I move?"

I got up and walked to the foot of the bed. I pushed the vibrator in as far as it would go and told her to get on her back. Grabbing the cuffs I slowly and deliberately made my way to clasp her wrists into the cuffs around the bed frame. Her hands were now dangling above her head and fastened to the frame.

Then moving to her feet I fastened the cuff chains to her ankles and to the bedposts. She was now spread eagle. Last, but not least, I grabbed the ball gag and climbed up on the bed. Crawling over her as I slowly made my way I could feel flesh on flesh.

After making adjustments the ball gag was in place.

"Now imagine your husband in this position. You are here because you have willingly submitted. He will be here because you have made him."

She nodded.

"You look so vulnerable. So helpless," I told her as I admired her beauty. "He will be vulnerable, helpless and completely at your disposal to finally get some answers."

I now straddled her midsection and brought my hand to her cheek. Caressing her face, neck and shoulders. She was so delicate. Her face turned into my hand wanting more. I reached around and turned the vibrator up to full and began working it in and out. Her eyes looked up at me. We were locked in a stare. My hand pumping the vibe in and out. I was smiling. She may have been through the ball gag.

"hmmpfh, arggh, sniff," she muttered.

I continued playing with her pussy for quite a while. Her face was beginning to tense up quite a bit. Her head shaking side to side. She was close to cumming. I could hear it in her desperate breathing. That's when I removed the vibrator and turned it off.

"Remember, no cumming until I say so," I chided.

Her head was off the bed. She was pulling on the handcuffs. She was pleading with her eyes but eventually she settled down some.

After she had relaxed a little I moved down some and started petting her pussy with one, then two fingers. I was almost absentmindedly diddling her while I told her how her husband was to be handled.

"Do you understand Kristen?" I would ask.

She would nod quickly.

"Good."

After we solidified the plan I lowered myself and started licking her pussy. My hands were on her thighs. It was great fun having her squirm. It took a while to get her to that point again. She was gasping for breath through the gag, tensing her leg muscles and pulling on her cuffs. She was definitely right there.

And then when I stopped abruptly, she was pleading with her eyes for me to continue. Her head raised up in disbelief.

"Tonight, I cum first. That's my rule. You are mine for the night. I will tease you all night if I want," I teased her.

She shook her head quickly up and down and then almost slammed it onto the bed. I then positioned my rock hard cock at her opening. Her spread legs made it easy to see how excited she was. Rubbing her clit with the underside of my cockhead was quite something to see.. Not fast enough to bring her over the edge but to continue teasing her and keeping her heightened sensitivity at the highest level.

Again, we talked more about how to handle her husband when he returned. I was nonchalantly working my cock all over her wetness, and teasing her clit every so often. I then slipped the head of my cock down and slipped it in very easily. She was very wet. Sitting in this position for a while was driving her wild.

I toyed with her for about :20 minutes. When I was finally finished with my taunting she was absolutely soaking. Her thighs were wet.

And then very casually, I slowly entered her waiting/wanting pussy. It was an absolutely perfect fit. I laid above her, looking into her eyes. And slowly I was inside of her for the first time. It was truly magnificent. She was so wet, thrusting upward as best she could.. Her pussy was tight, on fire and I was so incredibly hard.

Finally, I was completely inside this magnificent woman. While I was slowly creeping into her, our eyes were locked. My hand was working through her beautiful hair and touching her face.

It was with complete admiration that I finally reached bottom. She was taking every inch of me and I was filling her up. She had waited such a long time to be wanted. To be fucked. And I was slowly teasing her, first with the vibrator, then with my tongue and now with my dick.

"I am completely inside of you, Kristen," I said.

She nodded quickly.

"Your pussy feels better than I could have ever imagined," I said running my fingers over her ear. Her head turned to the side.

She was completely helpless all bound and gagged. Even still she had a presence. She knew what I wanted.

I started fucking her with long slow strokes. All the way 'til I was almost all the way out and then back in as far as I could go. Very slow. Very deliberate. My cock was exploring her. Touching her.

As I was looking at her I could see she was drooling helplessly from her gag. She was all stretched out with no where to go.

My motions quickened just a little.

We fucked like this (long slow strokes then short fast ones) for what could have been days. It was very erotic. Switching to faster shorter strokes and then back to long slow strokes. It was very hard to hold back.

At one point I pulled out completely and straddled her face. My balls hanging over her. I was lightly slapping my wet cock on her cheek. Rubbing my balls over her soft skin.

"Kristen, your pussy is so warm and wet. When we are fucking I am filling you up. Your mouth looks so helpless in that ballgag but you are beautiful."

Then back to fucking.

Once back in, I fucked her very hard. Long powerful strokes until I was reaching the point of no return. Then I quickly climbed up and again straddled her.

"I am going to come my darling," she nodded quickly as if to say yes please, please come master.

Grabbing my shaft I started stroking slowly. I was close but it took a while for the slow strokes and the heat of the moment to overwhelm me.

As I started shooting my load I was cumming a lot. Hitting her face with big drops. A huge amount hit her hair. I was cumming all over her.

After I finally regained my composer I was still straddling her. I reached around and carefully loosened the ballgag.

"Oh master, you are so wonderful. I never," she trailed off then continued "I was completely helpless, drooling."

I carefully positioned the strap of the ballgag to her mouth so she could lick my cum off. She knew exactly what to do. I then presented the ballgag itself and she stuck her tongue out to clean it off. Her head was straining off the pillow to reach out and clean it up.

Then I started using my finger to clean up her face and cheeks. Slowly and deliberately feeding her my cum. It was such a magnificent sight. As I would slip a finger in her mouth she would lick and suck for all she was worth. It was so erotic watching her.

After the clean-up I brought my now limp dick to her mouth and told her to suck me dry. I lowered myself and she sucked me so well I was semi-hard in seconds. Then told her to suck my balls. She did willingly.

"That's it, suck on my balls. Make them happy," I commanded.

Now, I was relaxed with a clear head and could focus my attention on her needs. She had learned so much, so quick, she certainly was in need of some relief.

I sat off to the side and quickly grabbed the vibrator. "Are you still horny?" I asked.

"yes master, I need to cum so bad. Please don't tease me anymore," she pleaded.

Slipping the vibrator into her tight hole I nodded and said, "you may cum my pet. I will watch you from here as you cum for me."

Her head again rested on the bed and I worked the vibe in and out on a pretty high speed. She was bucking and writhing against her restraints. "oh that feels good," she said.

I would use my free hand to tease her nipples, or caress her body. Running my hand all over her sweet soft skin. Her moans were slowly becoming more urgent.

"master oh that feels awesome. You are fucking me with the rabbit. I'm getting close."

She was sweating at this point and still pulling on the cuffs as I would brush the vibe just the right way.

"When you are ready, Kristen, let yourself go and cum for me."

"yes sir, I'm ... oh man. I ... right there. Yes. That's it..."

She was really working hard against her chains and the bed frame. Pulling her body up off the bed as the rabbit made her feel so good.

I was looking right at her as she finally closed her eyes, threw back her head and started screaming.

"I'm cumming, SHIT, I'm ... (gritting her teeth) ... (her fists clenched) ... Oh, Oh, yes"

Her stomach muscles were tightening into spasms. She was almost convulsing. It was such a sight to behold.

"Cum for me. That's it, cum hard," I said gently.

She finally collapsed, eyes closed her head resting and off to the side. She was gasping for oxygen.

Removing the vibrator, I brought a thumb to her lips and lightly traced her succulent lips. Her mouth slowly opened and I slipped my thumb inside. She was quickly sucking on my thumb like it was a pacifier. I slowly moved it in and out.

With the other hand I reached down to undo one of the leg restraints. And then the other.

She curled her legs up and tried to get more blood to them. Then daintily curled her toes. She was so pretty. So hot and sweaty, and truly satisfied.

I released her hands and helped her lower them gently, massaging her arms and wrists and hands to help get the feeling back in them.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at me, "thank you."

Insinu8
Insinu8
46 Followers