The Seduction of Ada Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,057 Followers

Maybe she had heard me in the chair, maybe not... I never knew. But the next morning when she came down she gave me a hug and kissed me soundly on the cheek. I could feel her firm breasts thrusting into me and I had to turn away before I became more aroused.

One thing that did happen was Ada told me about what happened with the professor at the lake. Outside the walkout basement I had a small deck with a couple of comfortable chairs. It was a warm evening and I was nursing a beer and she was having some tea. I don't know what started her talking but I know it was hard for her. She was staring at the river in the evening twilight so I did the same. I knew it was hard for her and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

My heart went out to her. I wanted to grab her in my arms and tell her of my love. I wasn't sure this was the right moment but in light of what happened later I wish I had. We sat in the evening quiet for a long time, listened to the crickets and further away the frogs in the pond below. Finally she gave a deep sigh and went to her room.

What was the right thing to do? Do any of us ever really know?

Life was good! And then it wasn't!

LOVE GROWS... LIFE HAPPENS

"Cruelty has a Human Heart,
And jealousy a Human Face;
Terror the Human Form Divine,
And secrecy the Human Dress."
- William Blake

I guess I was learning about the important things in life. I know that many girls my age were running around searching for life. I didn't need to search – I had everything I could want... well almost everything.

I had my baby, Silvia. I couldn't imagine life without my little angel. And I had David. Well, sort of. I knew I was in love with him then. I didn't care about the age; I had seen his heart. And he was handsome! He was tall, slim and looked much younger than his age. His hair was curly black with just the tiniest touch of gray scattered around.

I knew he loved me... a woman knows these things. But in some misguided sense of "doing the right thing" he felt he was too old for me. There was no question that he loved Silvia. The depth of that love was so obvious it melted my heart. If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach then I think the way to a woman's heart is through her baby!

It would devastate him to be apart from my little girl and break my heart to see it. I never saw a father love a baby more than that man loved Silvia. I knew I would live with him, give myself to him even if I didn't love him... just for his love of Silvia. I had met many women that got less from their husbands that I was getting. He was a rock and so even tempered. I had never seen him angry.

But I did love him! I tried to show him every way that I could and I think he knew. He was just so damned obstinate about the stupid age thing; he was just so... so like a man!

I did all the little things – I read in a book once they were called "feminine wiles." At the time I didn't understand what it meant but I did now. I guess it's something God gave woman to make sure she found a mate. I could already see it in Silvia, the way she wrapped David around her finger.

I started holding his hands when we went for walks. Once at a movie I held his hand in my lap. I was feeling all tingly and wanted to push his hand down on me – but I was afraid to. Another time I left my breast out after feeding Silvia. I pretended it was an accident and I saw him staring... I could see him getting hard. I got scared he would get mad at me so I closed my blouse.

One night I sat in the tub soaking. The hot water was so relaxing and I was feeling like... a woman. I put a drop of my favorite perfume; one that Missy had given me. I put my pajamas on – I thought about a short gown but I wanted to get him interested, not give him a heart attack!

He was sitting in his chair and I just sat on his lap, like it was something I did every day. He was surprised but then he relaxed and held me. I wasn't sure what to do next. I finally said something about whether Silvia and I would have to leave after a year. He had an immediate erection when I sat on his lap but as I said this into his chest it started going away. He didn't say anything for the longest time; I think I scared him.

Then, just as I was drifting off, I heard those lovely words, "I hope you never leave, Ada."

I awoke the next morning with a warm feeling. I ran down the stairs and gave him a big hug; I made sure to press my breasts into his stomach and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

I thought things would be okay then but he stayed the same way: loving me but not making love to me. The only thing else I could think of was to just crawl in bed with him. The only reason I didn't do that was that I would be devastated if he pushed me away. The thought came to me that he felt the same. That made me think.

I guess I should have just talked to him but I was afraid that he wouldn't take me for his wife, which is what I wanted more than anything. So I got this brilliant idea, actually a stupid idea but I thought it was brilliant at the time.

I would make him jealous!

I came to be good friends with the other girl I worked with. Her name was Marsha but everyone called her Sunny. I assumed it was because of her long pale blond hair but it was because of her disposition. She was the friendliest, most outgoing person I'd ever met. Everyone liked her and she was friendly with everyone. She was somewhere way south of smart but I liked her and she was easy to work with.

We stopped off for a drink after work one Saturday at a local restaurant that had a nice cocktail lounge and a small dance floor. On Saturday nights they always had a live band. Most it would be a country-western band but sometimes blues or something.

I told her my problem and she giggled and agreed with me. "Men love to be jealous! Well, maybe not love it but they sure become more lovin'. I sure know that for a fact," she gushed.

I wasn't sure but I thought I'd play my hand out. She would always drink beer, saying, "Men love it when you don't cost too much." She was full of aphorisms like that, gleaned from her apparently vast experience with men. I knew so little I guess I paid too much attention to her.

I got home an hour later than usual; I drank two sodas even though I didn't want them. David was standing there, looking upset.

"Where were you? I've been worried sick."

Well, that was good news! I was having second thoughts but fought them off.

"Well, Sunny wanted to stop by for a drink after work and I hardly ever get out anymore. It sounded like fun." He had met Sunny one day when he brought the baby over to the visitor center at Bonneville Dam where I worked.

I watched him closely when I said this and saw him flinch when I said drink. I knew he was thinking of what happened to me. I started to say that I only had a soda but I needed him to make a move. I decided to stick with my plan.

"That's okay, isn't it? I'll let you know so you can get Pearl to take care of Silvia but I do need to relax." Let him sweat a little!

He looked upset but I could see him consciously relax and give a deep sigh, "No, that's fine. I was just so used to you coming home at a certain time. Of course you want to meet people – you are young and your life is ahead of you!"

I leaned forward and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. This time I really pressed my breasts into him. It felt good and I almost attacked him. I remembered hearing a couple of neighbor women talkin' when I was a kid, "If you want to keep a man payin' attention, you've got to give him a little vinegar and a little sugar. The sugar will be all the sweeter after he tastes the vinegar!"

I should have known better that to listen to a couple of old hags that had both lost their husbands.

So I started every Saturday night going out with Sunny. For the first few weeks we would just drink a little; me with my soda and Sunny with her beer. Once in a while I would take a mouthful of Sunny's beer, just to tease David. Once I even spilled a little on my blouse. David would look a little upset, maybe a bit sad but he never said anything.

About the third or fourth time we stayed a little later and the band would come in and the dancing would start. At first I refused to dance; after all my love was only for David.

Finally Sunny told me, "Dance a little. Get the smell of aftershave on you cheek and it will drive David wild."

I decided to go ahead and I danced a couple dances. I wasn't really enjoying it and kept looking at my watch, thinking about David and Silvia. There was one guy, Mark he said his name was, and once I gave him a dance he was all over me. He kept trying to pull me close but I just stepped back. There was a slow number and I remembered what Sunny had said about the after-shave so I let him pull me close. It was disgusting but I was desperate for David's love. I rinsed my mouth with beer and spit it out in my water glass and went home.

I guess I overdid it because David turned his head when I tried to kiss him. That hurt! I almost gave up but decided to try one more week. If that didn't work he was just going to have to kick me out of his bed. I wasn't enjoying it anyway; I'd much rather be home with Silvia and David.

The next week Sunny had to leave the bar early – she had what she called a "hot date." I was going to leave just as the band started playing and Mark appeared out of nowhere. He whirled me around a couple of times – the dance floor was really crowded all of a sudden. I don't know why I went to his table with him... I didn't like him at all.

He knew that I didn't drink so he went to the bar and got himself a beer and me a coke. He came back and we talked (shouted) some and then he asked me to dance one more time. As we were dancing, I was feeling dizzy all of a sudden.

Mark looked at me with concern. "Are you all right, Ada? You don't look so good. Let me walk you out to your car."

By that time, I was staggering a little – I felt strange, numb kinda. As we went by the bar the bartender stepped out and asked, "Are you okay, Ada?"

Mark snapped at him, "She's fine. I'm just taking her out for some fresh air."

The bartender was looking at me. All I could think of was that fresh air sounded good. I nodded at the bartender, Timmy I think his name was. Mark pulled me out into the parking lot.

We were by a truck so I was confused. "Mark, this is a truck!"

"Yeah, babe. You are in no shape to drive." He reached into the truck and pulled out a bottle of something and took a big swig. "Damn, that was good. Here, try some honey!"

He held the bottle up to my lips but I was really confused. I felt like that time at the lake but I hadn't been drinking, had I? Mark stuck the bottle in my mouth and it was either swallow or choke. A lot of it spilled on my blouse.

Mark pushed me up into the truck and went around to the driver's side. He leaned over, gave me more of the whisky and I tried not to drink. More of it spilled on my blouse.

"Hey, honey. Your blouse is all wet. Let me wipe it off for you."

He took his hand and put it on my breast squeezing it hard, hurting me. I started panicking, flashing back to the lake but I couldn't move. As the truck started I saw the hand on my knee, wondering whose it was.

End of Part two. The final chapter will be released shortly.

JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,057 Followers
12