The Seduction of Alex Ch. 04

Story Info
A Family Affair.
5.2k words
4.3
24.6k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian and Aaron finished their story and looked around at their captive audience. Alex, Jake and Zoey just looked at each other then back at the boys. Alex was the first to move and approached his sons.

"I am the last person to judge either of you. You are my sons and I love you regardless of your sexual orientation or partners. I am so proud of everything you've achieved and the men that you've become. You are both intelligent, honest, kind, loving, and hardworking. I am honored to be your father, and I am glad that you've finally told us. Now there are no more secrets between us."

Alex hugged his sons and moved aside as Jake advanced on the twins. He agreed with Alex and shook both of their hands. Now four sets of eyes turned to Zoey who was sitting quietly. She had a pensive look on her face like she was processing the events of the last hour . Zoey looked up and her green eyes met the worried ones of Ian and Aaron. She looked at them with so much love and acceptance that it permeated the air. Weak at the knees Ian and Aaron quickly took seats before looking up at their mother as she approached

She had tears in her eyes as she knelled before her sons. She placed one hand on each of their legs and said, "I can't believe what beautiful creatures sit before me. You came from a love which most people wouldn't accept. I fell in love with my twin many years ago and thankfully he returned my love. I could never judge those who are so precious to me. I just hope one day you find beautiful accepting women who will understand your special relationship." Ian and Aaron noticeably sighed with their mother's words, and she hugged them fiercely.

With all secrets revealed, they all relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the day together. The group remained on the patio talking and laughing until Ian and Aaron said they needed to unpack. The family embraced before Ian an Aaron went into the house.

After the tedious task of unpacking, Ian and Aaron joined Alex and Jake in a friendly game of two on two while Zoey started to cook dinner. After a half an hour passed, Aaron came into the kitchen to get water for himself and the other men. He stopped to observe his mom washing vegetables at the sink. Aaron noticed her beauty and his cock began to swell.

He smiled and realized that it wasn't the first time he reacted to his mother in this way. Aaron remembered a time when he was 16. She was reading in the den, and he walked in to to ask her a question. He stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed how the light cascaded into the room and hit her face.

His breath caught and all he could think was, "Wow she's hot." Aaron got an immediate hard on, and he walked out o f the room before she looked up from her book. He had gone into his room and masturbated thinking about his mom's alluring face.

When Aaron came back to the present, Zoey was staring at him. "Did you hear me Aaron?," he heard her ask.

He shook his head and stated, "Sorry mom got caught up thinking about something when I was 16. What did you ask me?"

"I asked you if you and your brother were going easy on Jake and your father? I know how competitive they both are. I am just afraid that they may overdue it, because they are trying to keep up with two young studs. Oh my god, did I just call my son a stud out loud," Zoey thought to herself.

While laughing Aaron stated, "No worries mom. Dad and Jake are in pretty good shape for old men. They are actually giving Ian and I a run for our money. But I better get back out there with this water before they turn into puddles of sweat in the driveway." As Aaron walked passed Zoey, he kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I love you mom."

Aaron could have sworn his mother trembled. "Hmmmm interesting. I'll have to investigate that further but now is not the time," he surmised to himself. Aaron walked back outside with an evil grin on his face wondering what that little tidbit of information could lead to.

After the incident in the kitchen with Aaron, Zoey began to question why she reacted to him in such a way. While watching her men play basketball, she found herself looking at Aaron, not as the little boy she gave baths to but as the man he had become. She noticed the way his arm flexed when he patted Alex on the back and how his rock hard abs were exposed when he lifted his arms. Zoey tried to shake those thoughts from her mind, but sugarless she could feel herself getting wet.

Then Zoey's mind really kicked into overload. "What is wrong with me? He's my son. I shouldn't be lusting after him. Do I really want my son in my bed? Oh my god, I am the worst mother. Ok, I need to squelch these feelings. Besides, what would Alex and Jake think?" Zoey shook her head and got back to the business in hand and finished making dinner.

Despite her best effort, Aaron noticed his mother staring at him from the kitchen window. He could have sworn he saw longing in her eyes. It made his cock twitch and again he thought, "Interesting" and got back to the basketball game.

During dinner, Zoey made sure her eyes didn't linger to long on Aaron. It was the first official dinner they had as a family, and she didn't want anything to go wrong.

After dinner, she had a sigh of relief when Aaron excused himself to the garage office to do some prep work for his new job. She needed some time to get her hormones in check, therefore the distance between herself and her son couldn't have come at a better time.

Alex and Jake said they needed to do some work as well. However, prior to retiring to their office, they got up from the table and kissed each of her cheeks.

"How could I ever do anything to hurt those two beautiful men," drifted into her mind. She smiled and looking at Ian stated, "I guess that leaves you and I to tackle the kitchen cleanup,"as mother and son walked into the kitchen.

Mother and son made quick work of it, passing the time talking and laughing. Ian was giving Zoey more details about his new job while Zoey told him about her writing.

She had taken up writing two years ago when she had broken her leg. When they finished, Ian reached across his mother to place the dish towel back on the rack and his arm brushed against her breast. Zoey shivered and twice in the same day she hoped that her son hadn't noticed.

Like Aaron, Ian pretended that he hadn't noticed his mother's reaction to his touch and smiled. "Hmmmm interesting. I am going to have to investigate that further but now is not the time," mimicking his brother's earlier words to himself.

Twice in one day feelings of lust overcame Zoey as she wondered why Ian was smiling suddenly. She tried to look away but Ian caught her eye and they stood in the middle of the kitchen starring at each other.

Ian could have sworn he saw a flash of desire in her eyes, but as he stepped forward, Zoey looked away. She began straightening the counter and Ian took that as a sign the moment had pasted. Since they finished the dishes, Ian decided to seek out his brother and headed towards the garage office.

Ian walked into the office and dropped on the couch. "Hey big brother are you almost finished? I need to talk to you about what just happened between mom and I. My arm brushed against her breast while we were in the kitchen and she shivered. We ended up staring at each other in the middle of the kitchen. I swear I saw desire in her eyes. I really think mom was turned on by my touch."

Aaron stopped hitting keys on the computer and turned to face his mirror image. "Really because this afternoon I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear that I loved her and I swear that I saw her tremble. Then I saw her peering out of the kitchen window watching me while we were playing basketball with dad and Jake. I could have sworn I saw lust in her eyes."

"Do you think mom is attracted to us? What should we do about it? Should we even be talking about this Aaron? Ian took a breath and looked at his brother who was just sitting there smiling. What are you smiling about," Ian asked.

"Oh I think we should definitely be talking about this. You and I always thought that mom was really hot. We event talked about what it would be like to sink our hard cocks deep within her warm pussy."

"Remember, we jerked off thinking about it several times while we were in high school. We just chalked it up to normal teenage hormones. And with the reveal of certain secrets, anything is possible. But we need to talk to Dad and Jake first. I don't want to hurt either of them," finished Aaron.

With that said, the twins headed towards the other office. They knocked on the door and waited until they heard their dad say, "Come in."

They sat on the lounge chairs and proceeded to tell their Dad and Jake about their encounters with their mom. The two men looked at each other and grinned.

Before long Jake asked, "What do you two plan on doing about it? Obviously Zoey finds herself attracted to the both of you, but knowing how much she loves you, she will never act on it. So if you want something to happen you will have to make the first move." Ian and Aaron couldn't believe their ears. Were they actually getting permission to seduce their mother?

The look of confusion on his son's faces prompted Alex to speak, "Your mother was so scared to tell you that she is my twin sister for fear she would lose you. I can only imagine what she is feeling right now. If you are serious about pursuing her, all Jake and I ask is that you tread carefully.

"Zoey will fight what she is feeling, and we don't want her getting hurt. We will do everything in our power to help make things go smoothly. But ultimately it is up to the both of you to ensure your mother that you love her and being with her sexually is what you truly want."

"Besides, Jake and I understand how she is feeling because you boys are quite sexy." Their father's last words added to their confusion and he continued to speak, Jake and I were just discussing how much you two have grown up. How it felt really good to have your young muscular bodies rubbing against ours. We even went as far as to wonder what both of you tasted like."

At that moment Jake stood and approached Ian while Alex approached Aaron. They got down on their knees and slowly began rubbing the twin's thighs.

On cue, Ian and Aaron released their young cocks from the confines of their jeans so the two men before them could service them. Aaron could not believe what was unfolding in front of him. His father grabbed his throbbing member while Jake took Ian's stiff organ into his strong hand.

Alex savored the manly musk coming off his son's body while Jake took Ian's cock into his mouth until his nose touched his pubic hair. Jake and Alex had a lot of forbearance and had Ian and Alex panting in no time.

Jake took his mouth off Ian's cock long enough to turn to Alex and say, "I think they are getting close to cumming. Let's finish them off." Alex smiled and shook his head.

Their ministrations continued and Ian and Aaron found their cocks and balls being licked, sucked and stroked with increased vigor and expertise. Their young bodies were primed and ready to explode.

The twins looked at each other and smiled. Ian knew exactly what Aaron was thinking and simultaneously they grabbed the head of the man sucking them off and proceeded to face fuck them. Jake and Alex took the pounding like men and welcomed their salty treat when Ian and Aaron growled and erupted into their eager mouths.

After they regained their composure, Ian and Aaron could only say, "Wow, that was hot. Feel free to do that any time you want. And when more time allows, we hope we can return the favor. We have become quite the cock sucking connoisseurs and would love to show you our skills." Alex and Jack liked the idea and all the men agreed.

"Now we need to get 'Operation Seduce Mom' started," Aaron said. "Do you have any ideas Dad? You know mom the best and any input would be greatly appreciated. We want to do things right and make it a very mutually enjoyable experience for not only mom but us as well.

"We want her to know how much we love her and that she will never lose us." With that assurance from his sons, Alex, Jake and the twins talked for an additional hour before Ian and Aaron left the office to go think about their plan.

As the days pasted, Zoey found the desire to devour her sons growing inside her. Ian and Aaron made a conscious effort to be around their mom as much as possible. They were well aware of their mother's inner struggle, so they took every opportunity to rub up against her or hug her.

Every time their bodies touched, the twins could feel their mother shudder. Ian and Aaron's plan was working. They even caught her countless times starring at them and just smiled and went back to what they were doing.

"How am I supposed to stop wanting them when they are in my face at every turn," she wondered. So she decided to control her inner ardor by keeping busy. She painted the guest bathroom, dug up the ground to plant a garden, and even went as far as cleaning the grill.

Unfortunately for her, all her efforts failed and she finally acknowledged, " I want to sleep with my sons. This desire is not going away. I wonder what I should do about it."Zoey decided to go upstairs to talk to Alex and Jake.

With all the bumping and accidental caresses that occurred over the past few days, Ian and Aaron knew their mom would seek out their Dad and Jake for advice. Therefore, they set up a scenario that they knew their mom wouldn't be able to walk away from.

Ian and Aaron were in Aaron's room engaging in sexual gratification when they heard one of the stairs creak. Knowing that Alex and Jake were in their bedroom, the twins knew it was their mother.

"Ok Ian this is it. If the sounds of us fucking doesn't entice mom into coming into my room, nothing will. Did you see the lust in her eyes today. She is primed and ready for us to take her."

"I know, said Ian. I thought she would was going to shatter into a million pieces this afternoon when my groin 'accidently' pressed against her nicely shaped ass. It's not my fault she happened to be at the sink washing an apple when I reached for a bowl in the cabinet."

"She ended up dropping the apple into the sink. It was really cute to watch mom try to be so nonchalant about it and casually take it out of the sink and continue washing it. She started to babble about how fresh fruit is a good source of natural sugars while trying to compose herself."

"It was all I had not to laugh, Ian interjected. My cock was so hard that I had to strategically hold the bowl at my waist to hide it."

"On second thought maybe I should have showed her what she was doing to my young body. It would have worked into our plan nicely. Ian shook his head and continued, Oh well a missed opportunity then," but Ian was not going to allow another missed fortuity.

"Aaron please fuck my ass harder," Ian stated loudly knowing the precise moment Zoey was going to be passing the slightly opened door. The twins heard the noticeable gasp and they knew they had their mom exactly where they wanted her.

Zoey couldn't believe what she just heard. A gush of liquid dripped out of her already throbbing pussy. She knew her sons had a sexual relationship, but it's a different animal all together to hear them engaging. Zoey stopped to listen.

Aaron grinned at his brother as a sign to keep going and Ian proceed to say," Oh yes that's it Aaron. It feels so good to have you buried balls deep into my hole. Please don't stop. Fill my ass with your warm seed"

Zoey lost her mind at Ian's declarations and closed her eyes. She couldn't help herself. It was as though she lost all control over her body and began to rub her pussy. Zoey was so caught up in her own pleasure, that she didn't realize she pushed Aarons door open and walked through it.

Zoey slowly opened her eyes when she realized the twins moans and groans were louder than before. She was mortified when she became aware that she was no longer in the hallway. Zoey was standing in the middle of Aaron's room her dress pulled up, with her hand in her panties rubbing her pussy.

Tears filled up her eyes as she gazed upon the two naked men in the king sized bed. Then she abruptly turned towards the door. Since Aaron was standing, he disengaged from his brother and headed towards his mother.

He reached Zoey mere seconds before she crossed the threshold, shutting the door in front of her. She stood facing the closed door shaking until Aaron gently turned her to face him.

Zoey couldn't look her son in the eye, so she kept her head down. Aaron took her by the chin and a jolt passed between them. Aaron shivered and lifted her head until their eyes met. However, when he looked down at the beautiful woman who gave him life, Zoey's eye were closed.

"Open your eyes mom," Aaron stated firmly . Zoey shook her head no and Aaron repeated his request. Zoey visibly signed and slowly unshut her eyes.

She looked at the man standing before her expecting to see disgust in his eyes but was surprised at what she did see. Aaron's eyes were filled with desire and love.

With her eyes yet again filling with tears, she found her voice, " I am so sorry Aaron. I have tried to fight it but I want you and your brother. I am a terrible mother. You both must hate me."

"On the contrary mom we both love you with all our hearts. Both Ian and I wanted this to happen. We even talked it over with Dad and Jake."

"They told us that you would feel terrible about how you were feeling and if we truly wanted anything to happen we would have to make it happen. We both longed to touch you in a non-son manner since we were teenagers. We suppressed our feelings thinking they were normal teenage lust."

Zoey looked at him with a surprise look on her face. "Your dad and Jake knew I was struggling with my non-motherly feelings for you. Aaron shook his head. And they didn't say anything to me? How could they do that to me?" Aaron could see his mother getting angry and turned to his brother for help.

"Mom don't be mad at them, Ian stated as he approached his mother and brother. They allowed us to work things out for ourselves because they knew we loved you deeply and trusted us."

"They even warned us not to hurt you, because we would have to answer to them. You are very lucky to have two I mean four men who love you unconditionally and would do anything for you."

Tears fell from her eyes, because she knew that Ian spoke the truth. Aaron wiped her tears away and grabbed her right hand while Ian grabbed the left and led her towards the bed.

The three of them stood next to the bed and Zoey said, " I will pose the same question to you your dad asked me years ago. Are you sure you want to do this? There is no turning back once we cross this line."

Both men shook their head yes, but Zoey voiced further, In public you will be my sons but in private you will be my lovers. Are you absolutely sure?"

In response to her question this time, Ian and Aaron separated their mother from her clothes and took turns kissing her deeply.

"Wow those boys can kiss. I can only imagine what else they will do to my body." Zoey's thoughts were interrupted when Aaron spoke.

"Does that answer your question Zoey? She looked confused, so Aaron continued, we figured if we are allowed to make love to you then we should be allowed to call you by your first name.

Zoey looked a little scared when Ian chimed in, "Don't worry Zoey you will be mom in puplic. Please trust us." Zoey smiled at him and said two words, " I do."

The twins took that as their cue to lay their mother on Aaron's bed. They took turns kissing Zoey with the passion of two men in love while there hands moved over her body.

12