The Seduction of Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex told Jake he was sorry and smiled at me. Jake told him it was ok because he knew how protective Alex was of me. But Alex and I both

knew it was because of a different reason entirely, jealousy. He told Alex that he had to taste my lips just once before he went into the Marines, and because they were best friends, he wouldn't overstep again.

After that the party went on without incident lots of laughter, lots of tears, and lots of hopes for the future were shared. I never lost sight of Alex and he knew exactly where I was as well. After everyone left, mom and dad said they were going to meet my aunt and uncle for coffee. She told us that tomorrow was a good day for clean up, so Alex and I just sat near the pool.

Alex spoke first. "Nice day wasn't it?' "Yep and I can't believe that things are going to change forever when you go away to Colorado for school." My emotions took over, and the tears filled up my eyes. Alex came over and held out his hand. I put my hand in his and stood up. He gathered me into his arms and gave me the tightest hug he had ever given me. I thought, "this is where I belong."

He kissed my cheek and in a soothing whisper said, "I know." I am sorry again about how I reacted when Jake kissed you, he continued. My first instinct was to protect you and then it hit me." With the anticipation of what was to come, I couldn't stop the shakes from taking over my 5' 9" frame. Alex instinctively pulled me closer to him. His heart was pounding in his chest in unison with my own. I realized Alex was just as scared as I was and that was some how comforting.

With my head securely pasted to his shoulder, I asked, "What are you talking about Alex?" He pushed me back so he could look in my eyes. He began to speak once again and for the first time in in his life, Alex was blushing and acting shy. This made me more nervous. "It hit me that I wasn't being protective of you because you were my sister, but be...because you were my woman."

Tears started falling from my face. Alex wiped my cheeks and pressed forward, "I am in love with you Zoey. My head is telling me it's wrong because you are my twin sister, but my heart is telling a different story. I don't want you to kiss anyone else, I don't want anyone else to make you laugh that warm laugh of yours, and I don't want anyone else to make love to you. How could something that feels so right because you are my twin be so wrong. I am sorry if you don't feel the same, and I understand if you hate me." Alex dropped his head and tears begain to fall from his cheeks.

The scene nearly broke my heart, but warmed me just the same. I cupped his face in my hands and said, "I knew months ago that I was in love with you. I realized that I compared every boyfriend I ever had to you, and they never measured up. I decided then I was going to make you mine, but I wanted you come to the same realization on your own. I didn't plan on kissing Jake, but I say it was the push you needed to acknowledge your own feelings.

I love you too Alex. My body has ached for your touch for months. I have spent many hours fantasizing about how it would be lying naked in your arms. That is why I made that bold move earlier today. I wanted to show you how good we could be together. Please make love to me Alex, You've told me you loved me, now show me."

He looked lovingly into my eyes and asked if I was sure. I shook my head yes and we both smiled. Alex reached down, picked me up and kissed me all the way to his bedroom.

We were standing next to his bed, and Alex slowly let my body slide down his until my feet hit the floor. Without losing eye contact, he reached up and untied my bikini top. He pressed his warm hot lips on every part of my naked flesh as the top hit the floor.

Being exposed to the central air, my nipples went instantly hard. Alex smiled as he took one into his mouth. My knees went weak with the contact, and Alex caught me. He laid me down on his bed and continued his assault on my willing body.

In a soft warm tone Alex began to speak, "I can't believe that I am about to make love to the most beautiful woman I have ever known. I love you Zoey. This feels so right despite the fact you are my twin." I can only explain what happened next as a momentary panic attack.

I sat straight up and looked into Alex's devestatingly alluring eyes. He knew something was wrong when I couldn't catch my breathe and my heart began to do a buck ninety in my chest. Alex realized it wasn't from his expert nipple sucking either.

With a trembling voice, I squeaked out, "Oh my god Alex what are we doing? No one will understand. Not only are we asking people to accept we love each other but we also want them to accept our physical relationship too. It's one thing to fantasize about being together, but once we take this step, there will be no turning back. I don't want to hurt mom and dad."

Alex actually started to laugh as he pulled me close. "Calm down Zoey. Breathe, he said almost purring. What happened to the seductres who reached out and put my cock in her mouth without hesitation. We are not hurting anyone Zoey. We love eachother. We have an unbreakable bond because we are twins. It makes what we are about to do more special."

Alex pushed me back so he could see me, and asked, "Do you think I will ever hurt you? No. Do you love me? Yes. Then as long as mom and dad understand and I know that they will, then who cares what other people think. It will be you and me against the world." You are my soul mate Zoey. Will you take the next step with me?"

I reached up and pulled his mouth down to my exposed breast, hoping

that was all the answer Alex would need. We began to make love again, but this time without interruption. He was gentle, and kind and let me set the pace. We made love for hours and I knew we'd never be apart again. I found my soul mate and all I had to do was look two doors down in my own house.

Alex and I decided to wait up for our parents. Holding each other's hands, we sat in the living room. They walked in and knew instantly something was up. Alex and I explained everthing and surprisingly they understood. Our mom even said that she knew this may happen because of that ultra sound picture. She some how knew that if we spent enough time together and fell in love, no one would be able to rip us apart.

We sat up until the next morning talking everything through. My dad suggested we both go to school in Colorado and if asked, say my parents died in a plane crash, so things would not be hard on us. A lot of tears were shed that night and some fears as well. But when all was said and done our parents said they loved us and were looking forward to grandchildren. That made us both very happy and two months later, Alex and I moved to Colorado.

My mind was brought back to the present hearing all the laughter coming from my dining room. With my eyes trying to focus, Alex came up to me and gave me one of those mind blowing kisses that still took my breathe away after almost 20 years. "See Zoey you can find happiness even under your own roof. I love you sis, forever" I smiled, and Alex and I joined our sons at the table for another enjoyable meal.

12