The Seduction of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers

Amy moaned as the other woman's soft lips touched hers. She had never kissed a woman before or in fact, even considered it. However, suddenly, she wondered why as she hadn't as she felt Jill's soft and wet lips press to hers. She heard a moan as she opened her mouth and let Jill's tongue inside.

Jill knew how much Amy loved to kiss and how it turned her on. She reached her hand behind Amy's head and pulled gently, forcing her tongue even deeper into her mouth. They both moaned.

Amy wasn't the only one to never kiss a woman before; neither had Jill. The difference was that Jill had dreamed about just such a moment since she first met Amy. When Amy was around her, she often felt charges of electricity.

Both women continued to moan softly as their lips worked together. When Jill finally pulled her tongue back into her mouth, Amy's followed.

Soon, they were swapping tongues like two horny teenagers discovering kissing for the first time.

All of Jill's fantasies of kissing a woman were met or exceeded. It felt more sensual than kissing a man. While she still loved to kiss Bradley and Reggie, this was somehow more emotional. It felt like they were sharing their souls and not just a precursor to copulation.

Amy felt it as well. She marveled at how different Jill's tongue felt compared to a man. Not only was it smaller but also, it tasted sweeter. It had to be the wine, she concluded.

When Jill pulled away, her breath was coming rapidly from her open mouth. She could see that Amy was breathing hard as well and her eyes were swimming with excitement. Jill turned and looked at her hand, which was still on Amy's thigh. Amy's knees were still up but they had fallen carelessly apart. Slowly, Jill began to slide her hand downward, pulling the material of Amy's dress with it.

Both women stared at Jill's hand as if it was moving in slow motion. It was almost as if the hand didn't belong to either of them. They watched as inch after inch of Amy's creamy thigh was revealed. Soon, the dress was bunched at Amy's waist and her little red panties were visible.

Jill turned and looked at Amy. It seemed like time had stopped. Her hand moved several inches until it was covering the humid crotch of Amy's panties. "Oh my," she said when she felt that Amy was shaved clean like her.

"Oh God Jill," Amy whispered as she felt the heat of the woman's hand.

Jill covered Amy's mouth again as a finger pressed into the damp gusset of her panties. She heard Amy moan deep in her throat as her finger forced the material between the lips. Then, it was Jill's turn to moan as the fat lips of Amy's vagina surrounded her finger. Slowly she drew her finger up the silky gusset, feeling the rapidly swelling lips. Their tongues were dueling as they gasped into each other's mouths.

Amy wrenched her mouth from Jill's. "Jill... I... I... haven't ever... ever done anything with... a... a woman before," she gasped.

"Neither have I," Jill whispered and pressed her lips passionately to Amy's again.

Amy's legs began to tremble as she felt Jill's finger snaking under the leg band of her panties. "Jill," she hissed as she felt the finger on her bare flesh. Then she held her breath as Jill's finger wormed downward, through the now wet lips until it found her pulsing hole. Without her willing it, Amy's legs moved further apart, giving Jill's hand free access to her tender sex. "Oh Jesus," Amy hissed as the finger began to slide into her.

Jill's hand was trembling as she worked her finger into Amy. Her finger had been inside her own vagina many times, but this was very different. She could feel the wet folds of Amy's vagina and the squeezing muscles. Amy's hole was surprisingly snug on her finger. Still it felt like she was pushing her finger into a juicy peach.

Unable to control it, Amy's legs squeezed together, trapping Jill's hand. Then Amy's hand grasped Jill's wrist as if to stop her. Yet, she had no strength.

Jill pulled her finger from Amy's body and turned to look at her face. She could see the flush of excitement running from her cheeks, down her neck and across her heaving chest. A little smile came to Jill's lips as she slid from the sofa to her knees.

"Jill... what... oh God," Amy moaned as Jill moved between her legs and then reached under her dress to grasp the waistband of her panties.

Jill's heart was thumping so hard that her head was beginning to spin as she pulled the wispy material down her legs and off her feet.

Now, Amy's feet were on either side of Jill but her knees were closed, blocking Jill's view of her treasures. Jill looked into Amy's eyes as she used her hands to practically pry her knees apart. A little gasp escaped Jill's lips when she saw Amy's vagina opening to her. Jill lifted her legs and placed them on her shoulders.

"God Jill, what are you going to do?" Amy asked, as if she didn't already know.

"Shhhhh," Jill said as she turned her head to the side and kissed the soft calf muscle, her tongue licking the smooth skin. Slowly, she began to kiss down the leg until she reached her warm thigh. Jill stopped her progress and switched to the other thigh, bringing a moan from Amy. Then she continued to lick the humid flesh as she moved lower. Suddenly, she could smell Amy's excitement as she neared her vagina. Another moan escaped her lips. Unable to wait any longer, Jill opened her mouth and covered Amy's swollen sex.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Amy gasped as she felt a woman's mouth on her vagina for the first time in her life. Suddenly, she found herself hunching down, pushing her damp crotch into the searching mouth.

It was like a dream come true for Jill. She had fantasized about this moment since she first saw Amy naked in the shower. Her vagina tasted as sweet as she had imagined. She sucked the fat inner lips into her mouth, tasting her excitement. Her hands went to the back of Amy's thighs, pushing them up and back, almost to her shoulders. Now Amy's groin was in a perfect position for her mouth. She sucked hard.

"Oh God! Oh Jesus!" Amy screamed. It felt like her entire body was being sucked into Jill's mouth. Amy had never experienced anything like this before. She loved the way John and Thomas ate her but this was different. There was no whisker burn on her thighs or outer lips, only the soft cheeks of Jill's face and her silky hair tickling her thighs. Her hands reached around her thighs and grasped Jill's head, pulling it into her swollen sex.

Jill's tongue began to work on the meaty flesh, teasing the inner lips. Suddenly, her tongue plunged inside the pulsing hole.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Jesus," Amy moaned and humped her hips into the probing tongue.

Jill used her hands to open Amy to her assault, her fingers pinching and pulling the outer lips wide. Then she began to force her tongue in and out, bringing the sweet juice inside Amy's hole into her mouth.

"Uh... ohhhh!!!" Amy moaned incoherently as she rushed toward climax.

Suddenly, Jill moved her mouth up and sucked the enlarged clit inside.

That was all Amy could take. She felt it in her toes at first and then it moved up her legs, until it consumed her sexual parts. Her body went stiff and her legs pointed toward the ceiling as bright lights began to flash behind her closed eyes. It was like an electrical storm inside her head, her mind spinning out of control.

Jill would have smiled if her mouth were not filled with Amy's sweet juice and her pulsing lips. She sucked hard, pulling much of her vagina into her mouth. She thought that she could actually feel Amy's blood pumping excitedly through the veins of her meaty flesh. She held on to her thighs as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her excited friend. Too soon, her body began to relax.

As Amy's climax began to wane, Jill continued kissing her wet lips. Then suddenly, she was sucking again.

"Jesus Jillllll," Amy moaned as her body immediately responded, rushing toward another orgasm. Amy lost count of her orgasms and in fact, it almost seemed that it had been one long climax, broken only by Jill's need for breath.

Jill sucked Amy for well over an hour. When she finally pulled her mouth from between Amy's legs, she was breathing as hard as Amy had been. She could feel Amy's juice dripping from her chin as she sat back and looked at her satisfied face.

"God," was all Amy could mutter when she opened her eyes and looked at the smiling woman between her legs. She reached down to pull Jill up for a kiss but her arms had no strength left.

Jill understood and moved up until their lips met. Both women moaned.

When their lips parted, Jill wiped her chin with the back of her hand. "God Amy, you're like a faucet when you get going," she said and giggled.

Amy's face turned red. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I loved it," Jill said, moving to sit on the sofa next to Amy. She pulled her into her arms and they hugged.

After a long silence, Amy stirred. "Can I... uh... can I do... uh you?" Amy asked, her face turning redder.

"If you want to, but it's not necessary," Jill said, praying that she wouldn't agree.

"I want to," Amy whispered.

"Only if you're sure," Jill said and stood up. She took Amy's hand and pulled her from the sofa. When she was on her feet, she swayed, her knees almost buckling. Jill took her into her arms to steady her. She couldn't miss the chance kiss her lips again. As she did, she pushed the shoulder straps of Amy's dress down her arms and let it fall to the floor.

Amy moaned, as she stood naked in Jill's arms. For some reason, she felt so much younger than Jill, almost like a child, protected in her warm embrace.

Jill reluctantly pulled away and took Amy's hand. Silently, she led her to the bedroom.

"That's it, now lick it," Jill hissed as she directed Amy's mouth. "Oh God," she moaned.

Amy's felt the hard little clit respond under her tongue. She lapped it like she loved to have done to her. She almost smiled when Jill screamed and bucked her hips into her face. It hadn't taken her long to get the hang of licking a woman. And, she quickly concluded that she loved it. Jill's juice tasted so sweet and her lips were soft and warm in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Jill screamed and began to climax as Amy sucked her clit into her mouth.

Amy had a hard time holding onto the little nub of flesh as Jill's hips went into a frenzy of movements. She grasped her hips tightly and hung on, letting her climax over and over into her mouth.

Two hours later, both women were exhausted. Amy had learned to please a woman with her mouth. She even surprised Jill by forcing her tongue into her tiny anal hole. Jill responded in kind later, almost making love to Amy's tiny back hole.

When they parted with a passionate kiss at the door, they promised to talk the following day and get back together as soon as possible. Amy drove home an exhausted but a much happier woman. She felt like things could work out.

Chapter 13

When Amy arrived home, she called Thomas and told him she didn't feel well and that she would call him in a few days. She could hear the worry in Thomas's voice as he issued his condolence. She suppressed a giggle, now realizing how blind she had been to his and John's deception. It was so obvious now; all the pieces seemed to fit. While there was a bit of anger brewing in her, she knew that she hadn't really been hurt by their actions. However, revenge would be sweet nonetheless.

The game that the two men were playing became even more obvious when John came home from his trip. Amy was sure that he had spoken to Thomas; he was being exceedingly nice to her. Not that he wasn't normally nice to her. He was just going out of his way to treat her very well. He bought her flowers and took her to dinner for no apparent reason, among other little things. The thought occurred to her that this could be a lot of fun. I could get used to being treated like a queen, she concluded.

On Friday evening, when Amy suggested that John invite Thomas over Saturday night to watch their college football game, he jumped at the chance and he almost ran to the telephone. It was apparent he was relieved but also excited at seeing her and Thomas together again, especially after they had had real sex.

During the rest of the week, Amy watched for little signs that would indicate that John knew what was going on between her and Thomas. She asked him questions and listened carefully to his answers. When she heard him on the telephone with Thomas, she picked it up and although they were vague, she thought they were talking about her. It was so obvious to Amy now. She felt like kicking herself for not recognizing it sooner.

On Saturday evening, when Amy came downstairs dressed in a skirt and tank top, John's eyebrows raised. The skirt came to mid thigh and was full. The tank top was tight and clearly showed her already hard nipples. She was also wearing a pair of four-inch high heels-this wasn't an outfit she would normally wear to watch a football game.

John was about to ask about the outfit when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Amy said with a smile and rushed to the door. When she opened it, she surprised Thomas by almost jumping into his arms.

Thomas wasn't the only one surprised. John stood in the hallway behind her with his mouth opened in shock. As Amy hugged Thomas, her short skirt pulled up her thighs, almost revealing her naked ass. John stood motionless as his wife kissed Thomas's lips, lingering longer than he had ever seen them kiss. It must be the fact that they had sex, he thought, but why was Amy being so blatant? he asked himself.

"Hi," Amy whispered almost breathlessly and in an exaggerated voice when she pulled her lips away.

"Uh... uh... hi," Thomas responded, glancing over her shoulder at John. He saw John shrug.

When Amy broke away from Thomas, she took his hand and pulled him past her astounded husband. "Why don't you get the TV set up," she said to John. "Thomas and I will get the beer and snacks."

"Uh... okay," John said, knowing that there wasn't anything to do except put the TV on and turn down the lights. Almost reluctantly, he went downstairs.

As soon as Amy had Thomas in the kitchen, she was in his arms, her body pressed tightly to his and their mouths locked together again. Thomas wasn't about to resist as his hands slid down her back to grasp her ass. He moaned when he felt her bare flesh under her skirt.

"I missed you," Amy breathed when she finally pulled away.

"Uh... I... uh... missed you too," Thomas answered, clearly in a quandary. On one hand, he was relieved that Amy wasn't mad at him for what had happened on Wednesday night but he was also confused about how affectionate she was around John. It was almost as if she no longer cared if John saw them.

Amy reached down and grasped Thomas's half-hard penis in his pants, bringing a gasp from the surprised man. "I missed this too," she whispered as she moved her hand up and down the rapidly swelling shaft.

Amy almost giggled when Thomas said, "Uh... Amy, uh... John could come upstairs..." How quickly the situation had changed, she mused. "You can see him if he comes up the stairs," she answered as she slowly slid to her knees.

Thomas watched, almost helplessly, as Amy opened his pants and pulled his now throbbing erection out.

"Oh my," Amy whispered, clearly excited. She moaned and opened her mouth, taking the dripping head inside. Several minutes later, she felt him tense and thought for a moment that he might be ready to climax. She pulled her mouth away and looked up to see him staring toward the steps. A smile crossed her lips and she returned to sucking him.

Thomas looked at John through the opening as he stood at the top of the stairs. He shrugged his shoulders and then looked down, indicating that Amy was there in front of him.

Excitement coursed through John as he watched Thomas's face and realized that Amy must be sucking him. He knew that it was hard for Thomas to hide his excitement. Within seconds, John's pants felt very tight in the groin. He stood and watched as long as he dared, then went back downstairs.

Finally, when Thomas felt like he might climax, he pulled Amy to her feet. "What's gotten into you?" he asked.

"You," Amy answered excitedly with double meaning as she squeezed his throbbing penis. "Look how excited I am," she said and stepped back and pulled her skirt to her waist. Amy didn't have to fake her excitement. Her vagina was swollen and dripping juice to her thighs.

Thomas stood staring at Amy's swollen sex.

"I want this in me again," Amy said, reaching over and pulling Thomas's penis toward her.

"Uh... Amy, we had better get downstairs before John gets suspicious."

Amy stepped into his arms again, her hand holding his throbbing penis. She heard Thomas moan as she began to rub it up and down her swollen sex lips. When she had the tip at her entrance, she pushed downward and moaned as the head slipped inside.

"God Amy," Thomas moaned and pushed her away, freeing his penis to spring up, throbbing, and dripping their combined juices. "We have to get downstairs."

Amy almost burst out laughing. "All right, but I need this soon," she hissed and squeezed him hard.

The two of them carried the snacks and beer downstairs and found John tuning in the football game. After Amy sat the snacks on the table, she sat on the sofa, her thigh touching Thomas. John joined them and sat next to Amy, a little further away.

Amy saw the look that passed between the two men when John saw how close Amy was sitting. As soon as their eyes were focused on the football game, Amy reached her hand over and placed it on Thomas's thigh. She felt him tense. Throughout the football game, Amy gently caressed Thomas's thigh. She knew that John could see what she was doing.

At one point, John got up and went upstairs to get more beer. As soon as he was gone, Amy was all over Thomas. She pulled his reluctant lips to hers and forced her tongue into his mouth, her hand searching and finding his erection. However, when her fingers went to his zipper, Thomas grabbed her hand.

"Amy, John will be back in a second," he gasped, unable to stop her from pulling his zipper down.

"I've got to see it again," she hissed, her eyes wild with lust. Quickly, she pulled his long black penis out. Suddenly, they heard John on the stairs.

Thomas gasped and tried to get his penis back into his pants.

"Wait," Amy said and quickly sat on his lap, covering Thomas's exposed penis with her skirt. His penis slipped between her legs. The long shaft made a slight bulge in the front of her skirt. However, it could have also been the pleats of her skirt.

Amy could feel his hot shaft pulsing and dripping his pre-cum juice to her thighs. Thomas was almost trembling.

Thomas sat paralyzed, his throbbing penis snuggly captured between Amy's warm thighs.

John wouldn't normally have been shocked to see Amy sitting on Thomas's lap. He had seen her do that many times over the years. Still, Amy's behavior was very strange tonight and there was something unusual about the way she was sitting.

When the game came back on, John pretended to stare at the screen. However, he was very much aware that something was going on next to him. He could see Amy squirming on Thomas's lap.

Amy was as excited as she had ever been. Her vagina was literally running a steady stream of juice onto the fat shaft of Thomas's penis as it throbbed between her thighs. She wasn't helping things any by squeezing her thigh's rhythmically. She knew that Thomas was biting his lip in order to remain quiet.

When John got up to go to the bathroom, Amy turned and kissed Thomas passionately again. Suddenly, before Thomas could stop her, she lifted up and reached between her thighs, placing his fat penis at the lips to her sex. A second later, she pushed her weight down, taking him deep into her body. They both moaned in pleasure.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers