The Seduction of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,585 Followers

"Oh Jesus, fuck me Thomas," Amy screamed as her legs wrapped around his back and her hands grabbed his strong buttocks. She pulled hard.

"Oh God," Thomas gasped as he felt his shaft slide into Amy. Inch by inch it went in until he heard Amy grunt and felt her cervix on the swollen head. His balls touched her ass and he knew he was as deep as he could go. He paused, waiting for Amy to adjust to his large shaft.

Amy could barely get her breath. She had never been stretched like this before. It felt like a small pole had been shoved into her. Yet, it was a soft and warm pole, pulsing with life. Amy's arms and legs held Thomas prisoner. She wanted him to move but she didn't want to let go.

Slowly, Thomas began to pull out. When he was an inch or two out, he pushed slowly back in and heard Amy moan. He did it again, coming out a little further. As soon as he felt her relaxing, he began to move faster.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Amy gasped and her hips began to move.

Thomas began to move faster. Soon, he was moving in and out of her tight vagina at a rapid pace. It felt like Amy was having a fit under him. Her fingernails were digging into his back and her teeth were biting his shoulder. A steady moan of pleasure was coming from her throat.

Amy began to climax at some point. However, it was difficult for Thomas to tell when it started. She moaned and screamed over and over, her arms and legs holding him in a vise grip. He could feel her vagina throbbing and squeezing him, making it very difficult for him to hold back. He felt his balls begin to churn, demanding release. It was almost impossible for him to form words, but he needed to warn her. "Amy... God... oh God... I'm getting... getting close. Do you... want me... me to pull out?" he gasped almost feeling that it was already too late.

The fireworks still going off in Amy's brain made it impossible for her to think clearly. She couldn't focus, however, she knew that she didn't want Thomas to pull out. "No... no... oh God Thomas cum in meeeee!!!" she hissed and another strong climax rushed through her.

Suddenly, Thomas bellowed and pushed his penis as deep as he could go. It felt like the head of his penis exploded as a massive torrent of his sperm splattered deep inside Amy.

Amy screamed. She could actually feel it. That had never happened before. She could feel his warm seed hitting the bottom of her vagina and filling her hole. It was hot but soothing to the stretched walls of her vagina. Amy had lost count of the number of climaxes but this was the best one. She was floating on a cloud of sensual pleasure. Warmth and darkness enveloped her.

The next thing Amy knew, she heard Thomas whispering something to her.

"Amy, are you alright?" Thomas said for the fifth time. Her body had convulsed for a long time and then collapsed. He was still on top of her, his arms holding his weight, his penis still inside her filled hole. He could feel Amy's muscles still rippling deep inside.

"Oh my God Thomas," Amy whispered weakly when she could speak again. However, that was all she could utter. She pulled him down to her and felt his hot body cover hers again as their lips met.

"Rinnnnnnnggggg! Rinnnnnnngggggg! Rinnnnnnnggggg!"

John held the telephone in his hand with excitement coursing through his veins. It was almost twelve thirty and he hoped that Amy and Thomas would be home by now. It was the third time he had called.

Chapter 11

Amy and Thomas were startled by the ringing telephone. She looked at Thomas with panic in her eyes.

"I think you had better answer it. John will wonder where we are if you don't."

Amy reached over and picked up the telephone, her hand almost too weak to bring it to her ear. She tried to sound normal but it was difficult to disguise her shaking voice. "Hello."

"Hi sweetie," John said, his voice almost shaking as well.

"Uh... hi John," Amy stammered, looking at Thomas so close to her face.

"So did you have fun tonight?" he asked.

"Uh... yeah, it was... great," Amy answered, suddenly very much aware of her situation. She could feel Thomas's sperm beginning to run out the sides of her stretched hole. Thomas's penis had lost little of its firmness.

"Did he take good care of you?" John asked facetiously.

"Oh... uh... yes, he was a perfect gentleman," she answered and saw Thomas smile.

Thomas moved his hips slightly, forcing his penis deeper into Amy.

"Ohhhh!!!" Amy gasped.

"What did you say?" John asked, suddenly realizing that the two were somehow involved. He felt his heart begin to race.

"Oh nothing."

"Is Thomas still there?"

"Uh... yes... uh, he was just getting ready to leave," Amy lied.

"Let me talk to him for a second. I need to ask him something about Saturday."

Amy handed the telephone to Thomas.

"Hi," Thomas said.

"So, are you taking good care of my wife?"

"Absolutely."

"Is something going on right now," John asked excitedly when Thomas didn't elaborate.

"Absolutely," Thomas responded again.

"God Thomas, did you fuck my wife?" John asked pointblank.

"That's true," he said, looking down at Amy and smiling, then rolling his eyes like he wanted to get off the telephone.

"Oh Jesus! She did it! She actually let you fuck her!" John said to himself as he sat on the bed in his underwear.

"Um huh."

"You're not fucking her now are you?" John's penis was throbbing in his shorts and his palms were sweating. He pulled his penis out and began to stroke it as he talked to Thomas.

"Um huh."

"Oh my God! Thomas, is she going to let you cum in her?"

"Yeah, I think that's already happened though," he answered trying not to give the true conversation away.

"You came in her already?" John almost screamed into the telephone, his hand suddenly frozen on his shaft.

"Um huh!"

"Jesus, I can't believe it," John moaned stroking his pulsing penis again. "And you're still fucking her?"

"Yep!" Thomas answered. "Listen, why don't you call Harry Benfield," Thomas said, trying to cover their conversation. "I bet he will join us on Saturday."

Now Amy had to smile as she looked up at Thomas. Slowly, she began to move her hips up and down, forcing Thomas's penis in and out of her slick hole. She suppressed a giggle when she saw Thomas close his eyes in pleasure.

"Listen man, I'm getting a little tired here," Thomas said.

"Got you man," John answered. "Give me back to Amy."

"Ummmm... I uh will," Thomas almost moaned as Amy grabbed his ass and pulled him hard into her. "Gotta go now." Thomas handed the telephone back to Amy.

"Hi..." Amy whispered, almost breathless as Thomas began to move in and out.

"Listen, about this weekend, did you want to go to that new place for dinner?" John asked wanting to keep Amy on the telephone for a few more minutes.

"Uh... well, uh..." Amy said, trying to prevent a gasp. She couldn't believe that she was having a casual conversation with her husband while another man had his penis inside her. Not to mention the fact that the cum from his first climax was running out of her stretched hole already.

John began to move his hand faster as he listened to his wife struggle to talk to him. He could imagine her diminutive body lying naked on the bed with Thomas's large black body covering her and his penis stretching her sopping hole.

"Well, I won't keep you two anymore," John said, realizing that she couldn't talk anymore. "Don't stay up too late," John said.

"Oh, I uh... won't," Amy breathed as the speed of Thomas's hips increased until the room was filled with a loud slapping noise.

"What's that?"

"Nothing. Uh... listen, I have to go," Amy said, unable to keep the charade going any longer.

"Love you," John said.

"Love you... uh... too," Amy hissed and tried to put the telephone back in the cradle. Then she wrapped her arms around Thomas's neck and lifted her hips. "Fuck me, oh God fuck me Thomas!" Amy cried.

John had started to put the telephone down when he heard "Fuck me, oh God fuck me Thomas!" He pulled it back to his ear, his breathing suddenly very rapid. He could distinctly hear the sounds of sex on the other end. Holding the telephone to his ear, he continued to stroke himself.

"That's it, that's it, fuck me Thomas," Amy screamed, not realizing that the telephone was not back in the cradle.

"Oh yes, oh God baby you feel so good," Thomas moaned as his hips pounded into Amy's sloppy hole.

"Oh God Thomas, I'm going to... oh yes... oh Goddddddddd!!!" Amy screamed as she began to climax again.

John was as excited as he could ever remember being. Somehow, it seemed so much more erotic to be listening to them make love. He had watched them have oral sex; however, this was the ultimate turn-on. John could see Amy's stretched vagina in his mind and imagine Thomas's hot cum running from her saturated hole. Now, Thomas was about to cum in her again.

"Yes baby, cum for me. Oh God, I'm going to cummmmmmmm!!!" Thomas moaned as his balls tightened. "Ohhhhhhh!!!" he moaned again, his sperm pouring into Amy's willing hole.

John's head felt like it was going to explode. However, his penis beat him to it and began to squirt a huge load. It shot from the head, splattering over his chest. Time and again, his penis pulsed until nothing was left in his drained balls. Suddenly, John was exhausted. However, he didn't want to hang up the telephone. Instead, he cleaned himself up and then climbed into bed, placing the receiver next to his head. Now, he could only hear heavy breathing, a few whispered words, and an occasional moan. He masturbated a second time thinking of his beautiful wife lying naked with her black lover, her legs spread, and his potent semen flowing from her stretched hole. Finally, he fell into an exhausted sleep.

A loud moan awoke John. He looked at the clock and saw that it was four AM. He pulled the receiver to his ear and listened. There was an unmistakable sound of sex on the other end. Thomas and Amy were wearing themselves out, John thought. However, as much as he wanted to listen, he fell back to sleep.

Chapter 12

Amy awoke the following morning with a start. At first, she was confused; there was a black man lying next to her. Suddenly, it all came back to her and she almost jumped out of bed. As she stood on shaking legs, she felt the remains of three loads of Thomas's cum pouring out of her. She rushed to the bathroom and into the shower. Guilt began to pour over her like the warm water of the shower. God, what have I done? she thought. I've just cheated on my husband with his best friend, answering her own question. It seemed impossible. A few short weeks ago, she was a proper wife with sexual fantasies like every other woman. However, now she had crossed the line. She was an adulteress, plain and simple. Tears began to flow from her eyes, washed away by the water pouring from the shower.

When Amy came out of the bathroom, Thomas was up. He could see immediately that Amy was having second thoughts. He was also perceptive enough to realize that there wasn't much he could say to make her feel better. Hell, he would have felt the same way if John hadn't been the one to encourage this in the first place. "Amy... I... uh... we..." Thomas stuttered when he saw Amy's tear-streaked face.

"Thomas I'm sorry but I think you should leave," Amy said, feeling terrible the minute the words left her lips. She walked over to Thomas and hugged him, tears flowing again.

"Amy, I... uh... I..." Thomas said and stopped. He was almost tempted to tell her of the plot to seduce her. However, he knew that honesty right now would only make things worse.

"Thomas, I just need time to think. I'm so confused right now."

"I understand," Thomas said and gently kissed her lips. "I'll call you later?" Thomas said like a question.

"Yes, I'd like that."

After Thomas left, Amy was getting dressed when she noticed the telephone next to the bed. It seemed to be off the hook. Suddenly, her face turned pale. Had the telephone been off the hook all night? she wondered. If it was, John could have still been on the other line. Now Amy had another problem to worry about.

Two hours later, Amy was sitting outside at a local restaurant, waiting for Jill to arrive. When she saw her bright smile and her wave, Amy immediately felt better. She knew that Jill would understand and not judge her.

"Hi Amy," Jill said brightly as she sat down. She knew from the panicked telephone call and the look on Amy's face that something was wrong.

As soon as the waiter left with their drink order, Jill looked at Amy and said, "It happened, didn't it?"

"Yes!" Amy answered.

Jill wanted to scream for her to tell her all about it but she knew that Amy was upset. "You don't look very happy."

"I'm not. I feel so rotten right now. I've betrayed John. I'm a slut and worse!"

Jill reached over and took Amy's hand. "Honey, listen, you're not a slut. Truthfully, I felt the same way as you when it first happened. Fortunately, Bradley's reaction was so unexpected that I never had time to focus on it. The fact that he fucked me meant that he couldn't deny that it had turned him on."

"It's... it's more than that," Amy said as tears began to flow. "I... we... he fucked me without... God, I let him cum in me!" Amy broke into sobs.

Jill rushed around the table and put her arm around Amy. There wasn't much she could say. And, in spite of her sympathy for Amy, she felt a little tremor in her vagina.

"And, that's not all. John called last night while... while Thomas and I were... you know... fucking. When I hung up the telephone, it didn't go back into the cradle. Now I don't know if John heard something."

"He probably hung up when you said goodbye. Don't get paranoid now. It'll all work out somehow sweetie. We just need to come up with a plan."

Amy looked at Jill and wiped her nose. "What kind of a plan? What on earth can I do to fix this?"

Jill had no idea. However, she was good at thinking on her feet. "Well, you said that John left you alone with Thomas quite often lately. Could it be that he subconsciously wanted something to happen? Maybe he has the same kind of fantasies as Bradley."

"No... uh... well... I don't believe John would ever do that."

"Stranger things have happened. Let's think about this for a minute. Just suppose that John and Thomas had this little conspiracy going on."

"Go on," Amy sniffled, suddenly very interested.

"Well, you know John and Thomas are best of friends. Is it logical to expect that they could golf together every week, talk on the phone, and keep something like this from each other?"

"What are you saying Jill?"

"What if they knew about it, or worse, what if John actually put Thomas up to something?"

"Come on Jill, that's really far out. I can't believe they would do that."

"You have to admit that it's possible though."

Amy's head began to spin. Could it be true? Could the two have been partners in her seduction? Suddenly, Amy's guilt began to wane, replaced by a simmering anger. There had been a number of strange things lately, she suddenly concluded. "Why those..."

"Wait a minute Amy. Don't go off the deep end. First, we don't know if it's true. Secondly, you shouldn't start getting on your 'high horse'. You're not exactly innocent in all of this. You've been getting fucked royally since all this started and now you have a very competent lover with, what I surmise is, a very large dick," Jill said with a wide smile. Then she paused for a moment and squeezed Amy's hand. "Amy, life's a game. The winners are the ones that realize that and learn the rules." Jill paused again as she watched Amy's face. Then she continued, "You know that John loves you. Right?"

"Yes, I'm sure of that."

"My guess is that Thomas feels the same way. So now, you have two men that love you and two dicks to choose from. If my hunch is correct, you don't have to choose. You can have your cake-or is that dick-and eat it too." Jill laughed at her own joke.

Amy laughed as well but turned serious again. "But, what if you're wrong? It means that I just screwed up the best thing I've ever had."

"Not necessarily. There's more than one way out of this problem. For now, let's go on the theory that John and Thomas are in on this. We'll take it one step at a time and see what develops. However, I think you'll know pretty quickly if it's true by how they act. Under any circumstances, there is no point in looking for the worst. Let's be positive now."

"I guess you're right," Amy said and suddenly laughed. "Jill, you are so logical that I think you missed your calling by not becoming a psychiatrist."

"Maybe I should hang out my shingle?"

"Naw, you'd probably fuck all the male customers and that's against the law," Amy laughed.

"You're probably right, but I'd have a lot of fun until I got caught." Both women laughed loudly.

"Jill," Amy said, her eyes tearing again. "Thanks. You're a good friend."

"That's what friends are for," Jill said, wiping a tear from her own eye. "All right, let's not get all mushy, we need to think like men for a little while."

"If that was the case, I'd probably be hitting on you right now," Amy laughed.

Jill looked at Amy with a funny look and then said, "And, maybe I wouldn't mind that."

Amy stared back at her friend as a sudden electric shock went through her. They stared into each other's eyes for a few more seconds. Both of their hearts began to beat a little faster.

Jill took a deep breath and said, "Why don't we go to my house and have another drink. We can discuss our plan without fear of being overheard."

"Alright," Amy whispered.

An hour and one bottle of wine later, Amy and Jill had come up with a plan. Amy had specific things she was going to watch for in John and Thomas's relationship. She would also try to listen to their telephone conversations if possible. Most importantly, she was going to tease Thomas in front of John and see how he reacted.

Amy didn't feel quite as bad anymore. Jill had helped her work through all of the possible scenarios and how she would handle them. With the help of a little wine and Jill's logic, Amy was now sure that John and Thomas could have been working together. If they were, she had been a victim of a plot and therefore, wasn't entirely to blame for what happened. At least that was her self-serving logic.

The two women sat comfortably close on the sofa, starting the second bottle of wine. Amy had her feet on the coffee table and her knees up with her wineglass in her hand, resting on her knee. She was staring into the red liquid when she spoke. "Thanks again Jill. I don't know how I would have gotten through this without you."

"We're not through it yet sweetie," Jill said placing her hand on Amy's thigh. "You know we still have the little problem of you not being protected. I have an idea on that as well. There's nothing you can do about what has already happened, however they have those little test kits now that are supposed to tell you when you are ovulating. I understand they are pretty accurate. Maybe that's a way to handle this the next time."

"Well, that's if there is a next time."

Jill looked at Amy with skepticism and her eyebrows raised.

"All right, I know what you're thinking and you're right. My doctor mentioned those to me but I was too emotional to listen. That could work," she said beaming. "If I am lucky this time, and am not already pregnant, I'll get one of those."

"Well, you still need to be careful. Nothing's perfect, not even the 'pill'."

"You know Jill," Amy said, turning serious again, "I'm not sure I really appreciated your friendship before today." Amy covered Jill's hand with hers.

"Thank you," Jill said, feeling the warmth of Amy's thigh under her short summer dress. Jill looked into Amy's pretty blue eyes and saw them begin to mist again. Her heart went out to her friend. Suddenly, the wine and the closeness of Amy made Jill's heart beat a little faster. As if there was a human magnet pulling her, Jill's face moved toward Amy's. She could see fear and more importantly, excitement in her eyes as their lips drew closer. Electricity began to flow through the two women as their lips met.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,585 Followers