The Seduction of Celine

Story Info
Ex college girlfriend and I target a French beauty.
2.4k words
4.06
23.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were my sexual discovery partner through college and on and off girlfriend. And though the relationship piece didn't work out the sex was always tremendous. We just had a physical connection that worked. Since college we'd both been married and started families, but occasionally kept in contact through e-mails which usually degraded into sexual topics within two correspondences. You shared a story about a Celine, a beautiful French co-worker that you befriended and had developed an infatuation for her though you've never before been with a woman.

Your lust for her was accelerated at a wedding reception of another co-worker neither your husband nor her boy friend would dance so the two of you hit the floor together. You mentioned that the lights were low and the DJ played Prince's "Cream" and the two of you hammed it with the dirty grinding beat. The open bar, the music and the exotic stacked brunette in front of you all conspired to open yourself to want to be with her so bad that your body ached to have her and be had by her. To pull this off you needed my help.

I came down to Richmond to meet with the corporate officers of one our premiere vendors, and had a beautiful hotel room near their offices. Naturally this was a major presentation and I wanted the excuse, so I came down early. I arrived late morning and arrived at my hotel and called you to let you know where you could find me. Within minutes you arrived with a bag and a smile.

Our lips met like they hadn't been apart for a day. Cloths shed and the tremendous out pouring of carnal passion that followed is worthy of its own Literotica entry. Deeply satisfied with our sexual prowess, we get a bite to eat in a nearby cafe to plot our evening... the seduction of Celine.

The stage set days in advance you had called her and said you had a friend from college coming into town that lived in France and would love for her to join you for a girl's night out. You happened to leave out any mention of your friend possessing a penis or that it was actually Belgium (not nearly as cool). She agreed and you both got reprieves from your boyfriends to go out and have a great time.

You picked her up and explained that your friend was actually a guy you knew in college, but that I was just a friend. You didn't want to mention it because you thought the guys would freak out unnecessarily. You built me up a little on the way to the restaurant where I was waiting for you.

When the two of you walked in my jaw dropped at the thought of actually pulling this off with these two beautiful women. I regained full composure by the time you got to where I sat at the bar. You and I greeted with a kiss on the cheek and a hug, and you introduced me to Celine. We exchange pleasantries, and decided to get a table. Dinner was great conversation with just enough college stories that she could relate and share some of her own wilder days. By the end of the second bottle of wine Celine and I were laughing at all the obtuse cultural traditions we have in the States compared to those in Europe. I was dusting off the charm and trying to make myself available to her. She was receptive and noticed your interest as well. I excused myself to the men's room and she asked you if you and I ever dated. You downplayed our torrid sexual relations in college by saying that we had hooked up a couple of times for some tremendous sex, but it really didn't go much beyond that.

I asked if there was some place dark and cheesy where we could go to dance like we didn't know anybody. You offered a nearby bar notorious for their meat market status filled with the latest dirty tunes, sexual angst, and alcohol - a perfect blend to briefly revisit college life.

The bass was pounding when we walked in the dance floor already well populated. We stopped at the bar and ordered drinks and had a round of shots of some horrible fruity concoction that was a house specialty. The dance floor was dark except for the lights were spinning in all directions. "Baby Boy's" intro started playing and you turned to grab Celine and my hands and drug us both out to the middle of the floor. It was packed and so our dancing was happily limited to gyrating and grinding all over each other.

Fairly drunk and all of us smiling and joking we began to let the atmosphere take over. You were primed to recreate your wedding experience with Celine so I got behind you as you faced Celine. After a little bit of swaying she let go and her hands moved down the sides of your body with the music as she knelt slightly to face your stomach. She caught me enjoying the view with a smirk and played it up a bit keeping her mouth close to your midline all the way back up until she veered at your neck. I spun you around and locked my legs in between yours and was grinding into you closer and closer with each bar of music, and then grabbed your right hand and put it to the back of your head and dipped you slightly as our groins worked the beat. I shot a glance and raised my eyebrow to Celine to drop the gauntlet as you spun out and face her again.

Celine does not like to be outdone and the music and alcohol helped to facilitate her decision to run both of her hands through your hair bending your head back slightly to expose your neck. Your hands were around her waist and your eyes closed in passive encouragement as she bent her legs slightly and ran her breasts up your torso ending with a hot breath and a heavy kiss on your neck as she squeezed her handfuls of your hair. I couldn't resist and I joined her with a deep kiss on your exposed neck next to her. When she looked up to see me there our eyes met and our tongues found each other. After a brief kiss you noticed what was accomplished and we all faced each other in a three way kiss. As we pulled away you and Celine looked a bit sheepish at each other, and then just laughed a little.

The music faded into some "fity cent" and the grind continued. I ended up in the middle this time and you were moving sexily right in front of me. You shot me a smile and I winked back both amazed that this might actually work. I bent my legs to slide between yours and with a firm arm around your waist and one at your head I kissed you deeply as we gyrated to the music. Celine shot you a look with both eyebrows raised to say what about the husband, and your reply was to spin me around and push the two of us together. You went over my shoulder and into her ear and said "I won't tell if you won't". Celine just smiled and planted her lips firmly on my own kissing as we undulated together to the hypnotic bass. We kissed and continued to grind for a good two minutes when you separated us to say "Come on, we are leaving".

The quick car ride was filled with conversation about yours and my sexual history, and it was quickly apparent that we had more than the occasional hook up. Celine shared a couple of her wildest sexual experiences which go us both even hotter as we pulled into my hotel.

We were all over each other in the elevator and by the time we got to my room you and Celine were kissing each other passionately. The door opened and no more words were needed. The light had a dimmer and we kept the lights low enough to hide any inhibitions but with enough light appreciate what we were about to enjoy.

I stood behind you kicking my shoes and socks off and unzipping your skirt as you and Celine hurriedly undressed each other. When you both were in your bras and panties you attentions turned to me. Celine knelt and began to undo my belt and pants as you unbuttoned my shirt kissing me and rubbing your hands across my chest. I moaned and jerked under your kiss and you knew Celine must have me in her mouth. As we both looked down we saw Celine's mouth full of my full hard cock her hand wrapped firmly around the base. You knelt to join her as you took turns licking and sucking me caressing my balls as I moaned in ecstasy. As one of you licked the other undressed. I bent down and pull both of you up and lead you to the large double bed.

I lay down and first pulled you onto the bed with me I direct you around to a 69 leaving Celine at the foot of the bed. I am enjoying licking your clit as you and Celine take turns licking and sucking my shaft. You are sighing with pleasure as you pull Celine up onto the bed and have her straddle me just over my dick. Your hand guides my dick into her wet mound as she plunges it deep inside of her. Your eyes are fixed on my shaft disappearing into her over and over. My fingers are working you in unison. You pull her close and massage her breasts and kiss her again. Her soft lips are jerked away with each thrust so that she can barely focus on the kiss. You both stay barely touching your lips breathing heavy.

Then Celine leans back and puts her hands on my knees to steady her more aggressive movements. You're watching her breasts bounce as her head rolls back. She is feeling an orgasm building. I prompt you off to change positions and lay her out on the bed for both of us to enjoy. She lays there waiting impatiently to continue as you lay beside her. You are almost spooning her with one hand steadying yourself and the other running up and down her body caressing her skin as you kiss.

Your hand finds her clit and massages it gently. You look to her for approval, but her eyes are closed with the pleasure of the moment. Your finger slide into her wetness easily as she sighs with the sensation, you have to taste her. You lean down and lick her clit gently and then more firmly until she groans with approval at just the right force. Your hand is wet with her juice and your steady movement are causing her to jump a little each time you lick her deeply. She is going to cum hard and she's dripping wet and ready for anything. I am just admiring the sight as you motion for me to come back into her.

I spread her legs and you guide me into her again. You feel her body quake with each thrust. You begin kissing her breasts and licking her nipples hard as they move beneath my impact. She is moaning incessantly as you hands cup and massage her full breasts to compliment your licks. Her orgasm is coming quickly as her moans get louder and shorter and she's muttering some French under her breath. She pulls you on top of her with your head up to hers and tries to kiss you when her orgasm hits. She struggles as she squirms beneath me her body jerks as she gasps for a breath and groans with the climax washing over her body.

As you admire her climax written on her face, I pulled out of her and push deep into you still straddling over Celine. She knows immediately what's happening and grabs your ass to pull you tight down against her. Your pubic areas are wet and moving around easily on each other and then you find the position where both of your clits are rubbing with the thrusts from me pushing into you steadily. Celine is fixated on your face as you try to absorb all the pleasures of the moment with me inside you and her rubbing you underneath. Her breasts are pushed into yours and the body heat has produced a fine layer of sweat that allows you to glide easily over each other. Her arms hold you tight around the torso as you both slide together. I'm feeling your orgasm mount. It's your turn to release a primal moan as Celine kisses your neck encouraging you to cum. I am also feeling my own orgasm build and the pace quickens as we both begin to pulse. You feel me swelling slightly inside of you as your vaginal muscles begin to contract. You are moaning loudly and I have joined you in moaning with pleasure. Celine's embrace tightens as you brace for your climax. With a couple more strokes your orgasm crashes over your entire body in a rush of fluid and shudders you gasp and collapse on top of Celine as I continue to march toward my own orgasm.

I pull out of you and push back into Celine who sighs with the surprise intruder. She is still soaking wet and excited from watching you literally cum on top of her. She can feel me expand and as I continue to fuck her I tell you both that I'm going to cum. You slide off Celine and expose her to fully me, and tell me you want to lick my cum from her amazing breasts. So with a several hard thrusts to the hilt I pull out moaning greeted by Celine's hands she pulls me closer to her and she strokes me twice before I shoot a hot load of cum across her body. You devour her breasts and taste the mix of salt from your sweat mingle with my cum. She fingers some into her own mouth moaning with the pleasure you are offering as she runs her fingers lovingly through your hair.

We all collapse on the bed sticky, spent, and satisfied. Celine has to get home eventually, but not without a shower and a thorough cleaning... but that's another chapter.