The Seduction of... Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings continue their lust.
2.6k words
4.46
41.8k
11
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KawGuy
KawGuy
162 Followers

We where on an iceberg floating away from the shore. The sky was a sapphire blue, not a breeze was blowing. I was wearing the traditional Eskimo sealskin hunting clothes. I held a fishing spear in one hand; my other hand was inside of my pants wrapped around my hard cock.

In front of me was Anna, my younger sister. She was wearing mukluk boots and a full-length fur coat. The coat was open and she was completely nude underneath. Her breasts where pert and her nipples were like rose-colored pickles. Anna's pussy was cleanly shaven, her labia was puffy. She was stunning, standing there in the bright sun. I felt my cream filling my hand as she beckoned me closer.

Am I dreaming this again? I had to be, Anna just told me to fuck her. She wants me to cum inside of her too.

I look around my bedroom thinking this is not the iceberg. I'm not dreaming, I know it because Anna has already gave me head just minutes ago. I filled this woman's mouth with my cum.

I hear Anna, beneath my body, pleading once again for me to fuck her. I look down at her face; Anna is looking into my eyes with such passion. I lean forward pressing my lips onto hers. My cock touches her pussy and I pull back to adjust my angle to enter her. I'm feeling Anna rising up her hips to meet mine. We kiss feverishly with our tongues twisting in and out of our mouths. This time my cock head spreads her pussy. Nice, I think to myself, she is well lubricated. I slipped my cock into her.

When our pelvic bones met, I held Anna in place. Anna's arms wrapped around my neck and her feet and ankles wrapped around mine. I think, oh god this is the worst sin.

Then I feel my cock. This feels divine, I think to myself. Anna is tight, wet and very horny, never before have I been with someone with the energy my sister is displaying. I feel Anna's perspiration between her breasts wetting my own chest. I can't resist her any longer and a start rhythmic pumping action in and out of her cunt.

Anna's hips are flowing with mine, like a dance that only the devil can provide. Her little pussy feels as if it was custom formed to my cock. Never before have I felt a pussy that seemed as it was in contact with my dick from the tip to all the way back to the shaft. It felt like an ultra soft and gentle hand, had a hold of me. It's hard to describe, maybe like six tongues in one woman's mouth rolling over my cock.

My cock erupted with in her. I thought she was wet before hand, yet now even more so with my sperm swimming around.

Shit. Sperm! I withdrew in a second, my heart about to blow out of my chest. Anna was still moaning in her own climax. She kept pulling my face back to hers. I had to tell her that I cum in her.

When Anna settled down and was composed, she asked me why I pulled out of her. I told her I had shot my sperm and that I didn't want her to get pregnant. Gees I thought, that would go over get with our family.

I asked Anna what we should do. Anna said quickly, get down there and insert your finger and scoop your sperm out of me.

I thought, what the fuck? But I'm not that versed on a woman's reproductive system.

I took a position between her legs and inserted my finger, curling it and scooped out the cum. I felt Anna wiggling to help me.

Then Anna said to use my mouth and try to suck out the rest.

I bent down, placing my lips tight on her pussy and sucked. I could taste her but nothing was going into my mouth. I rose up to say that it wasn't working, but before I could say something, Anna told me she was on the pill and to keep eating her out.

I know this sounds stupid of me, and it is, but hey I just shot cum into my sister. My little sister! Understand where I'm coming from?

Later on we fucked again. Then we feel asleep in each other's arms. Very, very happy.

The next morning I woke first. Anna was in a deep sleep. I stared at her beautiful face; she was exactly like the dream, erotically sexy. The odors of the night's sex filled my nostrils. My cock began stiffing with the thoughts of lots more sex with this little vixen.

The rest of the short summer found us having sex very often. We explored each other's bodies and minds thoroughly. We had sex on the roof often. We had sex in the cool water a few times during our walks.

One of the positions that I found to Anna's liking was with her on top of me, her back against my chest. With my cock buried in her pussy Anna would play with her clit as we fucked slowly. It always made her cum.

I found out I really got off with Anna sucking on my nipples. She would even take my cum on her finger and genteelly massage my nipples, before licking the cum off of them. Exciting!

My artwork turned to drawing and painting of erotica. Surprisingly they even sold. One of my projects was an oil painting of my reoccurring dream of Anna and I on the drifting iceberg. It was very easy painting Anna; she was my model after all.

Now that fall is here I had fully expected Anna to leave. But she says that she doesn't want to. She looks for a job when we go into town for supplies. I do enjoy her company. I hope she will stay. Of course the sex is terrific. Any sex is good, but sinful sex is the best.

One day Anna suggested building a sauna. So we did. We had the entrance just out side the back door. It was a make shift, ruff hone structure, but it was hot if given enough time. Of course the wood bench inside is cum stained now. It will work great, climbing in there after this winters outside activities.

As winter set in I spent a lot of time with my art. Anna stayed busy with fine-tuning my cabin. Her interior decorating skills were excellent.

After dinner we often would lay on the rug in front of the fireplace and play. All kinds of games. Of course most of which turned into to sex. This brought a new meaning with ruff housing with your sister. One memorable evening, with a bottle of wine gone, we got into the act of watching each other masturbate. One of us at a time. At first I felt embarrassed or shy. I don't know which. But it did make the experience exciting with a quick cum.

Right after Christmas I received a call from Kathy, our older sister. The married one, with children. She told us how much she missed seeing us over the holidays. Then with the shock of surprise she invited herself up to Alaska. I tried to talk her out of it, telling her how the inhuman cold would drive her nuts.

Anyway Kathy said she would be traveling alone and would call back with the flight details. I hung up the phone and went into the kitchen to where Anna was busy baking.

I told Anna that Kathy was coming up for a visit. I was really shocked at Anna's expression as I told her the news. I asked Anna what was wrong with Kathy coming to the cabin, besides us holding off on sex for a few days. Anna replied, sit down at the table. She poured two cups of tea and joined me.

Anna told me an unbelievable story. Not really unbelievable, looking back now.

Anna told me that while living at home she had gone to Kathy one night for sexual advice. Anna had asked Kathy to give her tips on sucking cock. Which of course Kathy obliged giving her more information than necessary.

Kathy's lessons got down to how to make your man perform cunilingus correctly. Which really turned out to be a way for Kathy to seduce Anna. Anna became a muff diver. Doing the 69 with her sister. Buying "toy's" for girls.

A smile came to my face as Anna finished this story. She wanted to know why I was smiling. I explained that she would have to sleep with Kathy to keep our secret safe. But especially that I would be jacking off to her and Kathy's moans coming from my spare bedroom.

That night we had sex in front of the fireplace once again. I noticed that Anna was exceptionally sensitive to my tongue, as I gave her head. I knew why too. She was thinking of Kathy eating her out instead of me. I didn't say a word. I enjoyed making her cum and cum again.

When my cock began to ache from being so hard without relief, I lifted my face away from Anna's pussy. I leaned into her face and let her lick her own cum from my face and lips.

Anna licked my face feverishly as my cock orgasm within her. I knew I would never tire of fucking her. After I had cum I went back to eating Anna's swollen cunt. She was still revved up and now notoriously sensitive to my tongue. I wanted Anna to remember this night. I sucked Anna's clit like a small penis and forced my fingers into her until Anna finally pushed me away, saying that she didn't have the energy to cum again.

I did worry a little about Kathy taking her away from me. If they wanted to leave together, I wouldn't stand in their way. All I could do was hope for the best and maybe enjoy their love music.

That night I had the dream. You know the iceberg one, but lengthened. We where on an iceberg floating away from the shore. The sky was a sapphire blue, not a breeze was blowing. I was wearing the traditional Eskimo sealskin hunting clothes. I held a fishing spear in one hand; my other hand was inside of my pants wrapped around my hard cock.

In front of me was Anna, my younger sister. She was wearing mukluk boots and a full-length fur coat. The coat was open and she was completely nude underneath. Her breasts where pert and her nipples were like rose-colored pickles. Anna's pussy was cleanly shaven, her labia was puffy. She was stunning, standing there in the bright sun. I felt my cream filling my hand as she beckoned me closer.

I stepped closer to Anna and removed my cum filled hand from my sealskin pants. Anna took my hand into her mouth and sucked on my fingers while she pulled me down to the ice. With her full-length fur spread under us I felt someone removing my pants. Anna's hand was guiding my cock into her pussy while someone else was pushing a carved scrimshaw dildo into my ass.

Anna and I met Kathy at the airport the following afternoon. We made the long trip back to the cabin in a light snow, arriving after dark. We made Kathy comfortable. She had been dressed warm and now that she had taken off her coat and heavy sweater I noticed that she still had a remarkable body. Her breasts were larger than Anna's. She had taken good care of herself. We sat around the fireplace that night and drank wine while letting Kathy unwind from her long trip.

I excused myself and went to my room. Without Anna to sleep with tonight I wore my pajamas to keep myself warm.

I turned off my light and lay still listening to my sisters getting ready for bed. They were still talking up a storm and giggling with each other. After a few minutes and a couple of flushes I heard their bedroom door shut. Their voices now muffled and were hard to understand. Then quietness. I was holding my breath, trying to listen more intently. But, they remained too quiet for me to hear anything and I soon fell asleep.

It was at the early, you have to look at the clock to tell, as the sun would not rise until much later, that Anna came into my room. She crawled under my covers; her feet were cold, as she cuddled me for warmth. Yes, of course she aroused me as her body wiggle up against mine.

Anna's lips came to my ear and told me Kathy was sound asleep. I turned my head to kiss her and smelled the odor of sex. I told Anna that I must have fallen asleep too early. I licked her lips taking in Kathy's sexy smell. Anna said we had time for sex.

Anna slipped out of her nighty and pulled me up on top of her body. I rubbed my pajama cock against her pussy. I was rock hard for her and wanted her so badly I could not stand it. Even through my pajamas my cock could feel the folds of her pussy. I told Anna to untie my pajama bottoms and let my cock out.

I scooted up onto my knees as Anna untied my pajama waist. She pushed them down over my hips and then with her feet pushed them down to my ankles. I lowered my body back down on top of Anna. Her pussy was wet and open for me to enter her.

I slowly pushed forward, not wanting to rush through the grand feelings you encounter on entering a tight pussy. I enjoyed every little push as I opened her pussy to the shape of my cock.

With Kathy's smell on Anna's face I was quick to shoot my load into Anna's warmth. I lay on top of her for a minute as we caught our breath. I asked Anna "How was it", meaning eating Kathy's pussy last night. She just smiled and giggled.

Anna then pushed me off of her. I lay there on my back looking up at the log ceiling. Anna straddled my chest and bent over taking my wet limp cock into her mouth. She moved her little butt back into my face. I felt my cum dripping onto my chin. She pushed back harder urging my to start licking her. I can take a hint you know.

I took long wet licks of Anna's pussy and only letting up after passing over her anal rose bud. I felt Anna's hand shifting to my upper thighs and she pushed even harder down onto my face. I felt my cock cooling without her mouth on it.

With my cock hard, I used my muscles to wiggle it, begging for attention. I got the attention I was asking for. Her warm mouth covered my cock head and her lips closed around it tightly. I felt her tongue flicking the hole.

Anna's ass continued pushing hard against my face. I felt her finger nails digging into my thigh and heard her moaning as she came.

Then it dawned on me. Something was not right. I felt four hands on my legs. I took Anna's leg and rolled her off to the side. There, between my legs was Kathy, sucking my cock. Time to pinch myself. This is a dream, isn't it?

KawGuy
KawGuy
162 Followers