The Seduction Of Grace Ch. 2

Story Info
Grace tries her waterbed.
1.7k words
3.79
43.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
354 Followers

Jack knock on Grace's door.

"Grace are you ready to go?" Jack asked.

"Yes hang on Dad, just getting dressed." Grace said.

"Well then, why don't I watch. After all your Mom not home yet, besides I miss looking at your sexy body." Jack told her.

"I wish Mom would go somewhere this weekend. I miss having your cock." Grace said. Jack and Grace went bed shopping.

"Well Grace have you found the bed?" Jack asked.

"Yes I have Daddy, it's the king size water bed over there." Grace said.

"You mean the one with the 3 ft mirror as a head board." Jack asked. Grace told him yes that was one the one she wanted. Jack paid for it and had it delivered the next day.

"What else would you like Baby?" Jack asked.

"Let's get some sheets and a Fur bed spread, then lets find a private place." Grace said. Jack went thru the McDonald's drive thru, ordered their food and drove to a secluded part of the beach.

"Let's eat first, then enjoy ourselves." Jack said.

"Oh, Daddy feels so good having you suck my titties, OOOOO!!!!!!!! Daddy I want to suck you cock please." Grace pleaded. Jack reach to unzipped his pants, and pulled his hard cock.

"Okay Baby come suck on my hard cock." said Jack as he pulled Grace to him. Grace close her mouth over his cock and suck him down her throat, sucking him hard and fast. She knew they didn't have a ;lot of time.

"OOOOOO SWEET BABY, SUCK ME, TAKE ME DOWN THAT HOT THROAT BABY, YES THAT'S IT BABY, SUCK ME HARD, HARDER. OH YES, OH BABY I GOING TO FILL YOUR MOUTH WITH MY JUICE, OOOOHHH, GRACE, I'M, CUMMING!!!" hissed Jack filling Grace's mouth his cum.

"Dad who's going to be home when the men come with the bed?" Grace asked later that night.

"I'm taking the day off work" Jack told her. {the phone rings} Jack answer the phone and two minutes later he hung up.

"That was your mother, she wont be home tonight, she said she had to work late, and she'd sleep over at a motel. So we can have some fun tonight after all baby." Jack said. Grace gave her Dad a smoldering look and told him she was going to change into something more comfy. Grace went upstairs and look in her mother's closet, Grace found a black sheer robe with matching panties. She slip them on and walk downstairs. Grace didn't see her Daddy anywhere. She look in the Kitchen,and in his study, then went back to the living room.

"Where were you?" Grace asked.

"I called Russ to See if he could come over, but he has to work, also I wanted to change too." Jack said as he opened his robe. Grace looked at her Daddy's trim body, and saw that he had a little devil pouch that held his huge cock.

"Oh Daddy I love it, Where did you get that?" grace asked.

"I got it as a gift for my 40 the birthday, and thought you would like it." Jack said.

"I do like it, I think I'd called it my pleasure little devil." Grace said.

Jack lead her to the sofa and sat her down.

"Oh Grace This looks better on you then when I brought it for your mother." Jack told her. Grace watch as Jack caressed her legs. He push her legs apart, and pull her ass to him.

"MMmmm, nice and juicy baby, just the way I like it." Jack said. Grace was feeling every touch and finger working in her pussy. He was taking his time eating her pussy. Which was slow torture to her. Jack slip his tongue in and he felt Grace grab his head and pull him closer. He knew she wanted him suck her, but he wanted her to bring her to a point of cumming and hold back long enough for him to plunge his cock in.

"OH GOD PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!!!" Grace screamed. Jack was ready now, he stood up and pulled up her into his arms, he plunged his cock up her pussy, and slamming his cock in and out of her pussy.

"OOOOOOOO, DADDY, FUCK ME HARDER, OH GOD PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER, YES DADDY, MORE DADDY!!!" Grace yelled. Jack carries Grace over to the dinner table, and laid her down, and held her hips as he pounded her pussy as hard. He felt his cum coming up.

"OH DADDY YES I'M CUMMING!!!!!" Grace screamed. Jack could feel her hot pussy juices flow on his cock and he exploded deep inside. Jack carries her to the sofa and sits her down, sitting next to her he was breathing heavy.

"Grace please tell me I didn't hurt you? I've never fucked anyone that hard before." Jack asked her.

"Oh, I love you, and no you didn't hurt me at all I loved every second of it." Grace told her Daddy.

"Stay here I'm going to lock up the house and we'll go to bed. Grace sat there watching Jack walk around locking the house. When they got up to bed she was going to suck on his cock as slow as he did her. She giggle thinking about how her mother had made it possibly for her daughter to fuck her daddy.

"Come on Grace, Lets go to bed." Jack said. They walk up to his room. With the lights off, Grace puts her hands on Jack's chest.

"Oh sweet Daddy I'm going to give some thing I've always wanted to do." Grace said.

"And what would that be my daughter?" Jack asked.

"I've wanted to suck your cock in your bed sense I was 16 and saw you jerking off that night after my party." she said. Grace move to straddle him, rubbing her wet pussy on his tummy. Jack grab her hips and push her down, over his hard cock and to his legs.

"Okay Baby suck my cock, because that's why I was jerking off that night. You got me so hard, watching you swimming naked that night." Grace she took over an hour before she would let him cum.

Grace went to work and stop on her way home. She wanted to get some things from the adult store. Walking in, she was amazed they had everything. The clerk at the counter ask if she needed help.

"Yes I'm looking for a real HOT outfit, and some oral stuff that's eatable." Grace told the clerk. 30 minutes later Grace was on her way home. As she pulled into the driveway she saw that her mother was here. Jack met her at the door,kiss her cheek, and told her that Mary,{Mom} was moving out to live with her lover. Grace went in and fix her something to eat. Jack found her there.

"Your Mom's gone now. I've order pizza it will be here around 8. Oh, and Russ will be here." Jack said.

"Hey, Dad why don't we ask Uncle Russ to move in with us. Besides my new bed is big enough for all of us." Grace asked.

"That's a great idea Honey, are you ready to see your new room?" Jack said.

"Yes" said Grace excited.

Jack took Grace's hand and they went upstairs. on the landing Jack puts a blindfold on Grace. He walks her to his room.

"Now Baby before I take off the blindfold I want you to know that your mother thinks it's my new bed when she saw it. Are you ready baby?" Jack said. Grace nodded her head. Standing behind her Jack caress's Grace's body, when his hands reach her tits he told her to take it off. Grace pulled off the blindfold.

"OH!" she grasp. Grace walk into the room and saw that Jack had taken out most of the furniture, all but his dresser. The bed stood in the center.

"We can move your stuff in here tonight when Russ gets here. I packed all your stuff in boxes before your mother got here." Jack told her. [ THE DOOR RINGS] Looking at his watch Jack said it was the pizza.

Grace changed into her out fit she just brought and walk downstairs. She stop on the steps, she heard.

"Russ man my wife left the house and I moved Grace into my room, We're moving her stuff in tonight." Jack said.

"I don't understand." Russ said.

"Mary move in with her lover. The new bed Grace wanted is in the master bedroom. I pack all of Grace's stuff in boxes, you and I are moving them in there." Jack said.

"Where you going to sleep?" Russ asked.

"In with Grace." Jack said. Grace went back to the room. She lay on the bed when they came in.

They stop dead in the doorway.

"Wow Honey! I don't know if we can move the stuff in, with you wearing a dress like that.

"I thought it would help you guys get done faster." Grace said. Jack and Russ got all the boxes in the room in about 15 minutes.

"Okay Big Boys, Come and get me." Grace said. Jack threw off his clothes off, Russ made short of his clothes also.

"Oh, I have two eager, and very, very hard boys. Here on each side of me." Grace said.

"MMMMM, I;'M HOLDING TWO HARD. HOT COCKS." Grace said huskily.

"You have two very horny men, Grace. Men who want you and are going to fuck your brains out tonight" whispered Russ as he lick her ear.

Grace pulled Jack and Russ's cock closer to her, lifting her leg she laid their cocks between her legs.

"I want you inside me now." Grace said. Jack push his cock in her ass, and Russ push his, up her pussy. Russ and Jack push in and pulled out at the same time. Grace reach down, and took their balls in her hands, and rub, and squeezed them. Jack and Russ lost control, and exploded.

"Russ will you move, and sleep with us." Grace asked.

"Oh Grace are you sure, I would love live and sleep here with you." Russ said.

"Great, Now we need to fix up two rooms, so if we have company they will see we have our own rooms, but every night we come to this bed and sleep." Grace told them.

"Now why didn't I think of that, Grace your great." Jack said.

"Yes, I am. I'm great in and out of bed." Grace laughing.

Jack knew that he still had Vacation time coming. He needed to get together with Russ and plan a cruise on the family boat.

honeydew
honeydew
354 Followers