The Seduction of Gulliver Ch. 03

Story Info
The anonymous lady's account is completed with a surprise.
1k words
3.44
19.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady's journal continues, but before we return to her writings on Gulliver, we consider the possibilities of who might be the actual author of the text. Initial hopes of finding the author easily among the lists of major contributors to Lorbrulgrud University of Brobdingnag were quickly dashed upon discovery that a great fire had destroyed all records of donations at that time. While other's had compiled histories of the university and chronicled some of the supporters, no definite names could be singled out.

It seems, while experts can corroborate many of the facts described in the extended journals, no one was willing or able to divulge the name of the author. So, while I can attest the facts described in the journal are true, there is no real proof. As the lady said in her journal, Gulliver was adventurous, a fact we will soon see proven in a first hand narrative. The question as to whether Gulliver's promise to fuck the woman like she had never been fucked before is meant in a good way or bad way remains to be seen from the lady's account.

Aye, we awoke to a beautiful day, a beautiful day made more beautiful by the magnificent sight in my magnifying glass. I spent the early morning watching Gulliver sleep in the nude, his muscles at rest, his cock soft, his balls relaxed in their sack. Later, as he began to stir a bit I noticed his cock coming to life well before him, so when he did awaken, he was already fully hard.

I provided a tea cup with warm water to allow him to bathe and then shaved a few tiny slivers from my soap for him. He washed himself unabashedly, as if totally oblivious to my prurient gaze and even went as far as soaping up his hands and stroking his cock with one while toying with his nipple with the other. Stopping well short of any climax, I later learned he was just working himself up so later, when he did come, he would leave more of himself with me.

Having bathed earlier, I was clean and ready for his further adventures on my body once he completed his bath. I must admit, watching him so closely, I felt a moistness develop between my legs at the feeling of intimacy I felt toward him. So when he asked me to recline on my back so he could explore me further, I was ready for him in every way.

Apparently he was satisfied with his exploration of my breasts the day before, because he merely walked around them, casually running a hand around their curve on his journey southward. He paused at my belly button, taking a sip of water from the moisture left from my bath before heading onward toward the tall field of my pubic hair. He did spend some time there, letting the curls wrap around him as his cock slipped between the strands. I imagine he could have finished there, letting the soft hair tease his cock until he came, but he did move on.

Once walking onto my swollen lips, he carefully avoided my clit in search of my wet opening. When he found it, he tried to climb on my lips in a way he could move his cock into me, but twice he slipped, sinking up to his waist in my pussy. Each time he struggled out, completely covered in my juices. After that, he grabbed a stray hair and stood, studying the structure and symmetry of my lips as he developed a plan to fuck me like I've never been fucked.

In a few minutes I watched as he crawled alongside my slit and then his hands took my clit and using it to hang onto, he slid out above my pussy and slipped that miniscule cock into me. Now I really couldn't feel anything that small, but, the way he hung from my clit, struggling to keep from falling into my pussy and drowning was sending shivers through my body. Though Gulliver must have been an amazingly strong man, even his most strenuous efforts felt like the most delicate of touches on my most sensitive part.

So while he bucked and heaved while fucking me, he was driving me crazy with his arms wrapped tight around my clit. Finally his touch drove me over the edge and I came, my pussy contracting in pulsation after pulsation. Gulliver was able to keep from falling in me and, by the way he acted when I had calmed myself, he must have come too.

Well, in fact I know he came, because I have recently learned I am with child and with my husband away for so long, Gulliver is the only man who has fucked me since my last monthly visitation. While I would cherish the child as a reminder of the incredible experience I shared with this little man, I do worry about how big the child might be. Alas, Gulliver has moved on, visiting with other patrons of the university and I heard that recently he headed back to his homeland, so he will never know he fathered my child.

Birth records are sparse from that day and age and since the woman stopped writing in her journal after Gulliver returned home, no further information is available about Gulliver's child. There is no known history of another man or woman of Gulliver's diminutive size seen in Brobdingnag, so we must assume the child the woman bore was of a more normal size.

While I still search, additional unpublished accounts of Gulliver's travels have not surfaced. Beyond the short accounts I have outlined in the first three chapters of this work, the only authentic accounts of the travels were compiled in a volume by Jonathan Swift aptly titled Gulliver's Travels. Readers are encouraged to study these adventures in detail and to continue my search for unpublished accounts of his lascivious indulgences. Or you could always make them up yourself.