The Seduction of Karen

Story Info
Shy wife is seduced into a threesome by a massage.
2.3k words
4.33
230.8k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me tell you about my wife. Karen is 5 foot 6 and weighs 125 lbs. She has small tits and her nipples are about a half inch long when they are excited. Karen is a shy person for the most part. Except in our bedroom.

For over a year now, during our love making, I would whisper into her ear as I played with her clit. I would talk to her about another man playing with her body as I watched. God, does this drive her wild with lust. And within the last month, I started to make up stories and tell her these stories as we made love.

Then finally I got up the nerve to ask her if she wanted to live out these fantasies. Of course during our love making, she screamed out yes, yes, please do it, make it happen. Well last week I finally made it happen.

Thanks to the internet, I joined a swingers site and placed an ad for a single male to massage my wife. After talking to him for a few weeks, I met him at a local bar here in New Hampshire. I was surprised when I first saw him, after some talk, we got to the subject at hand, my wife.

Together we came up with a plan. I had always talked to my about taking her out one night for drinks. Getting her drunk if you will..

The plan was to get her drunk, but not to drunk. When my wife drinks, she becomes very hot. We arranged it to where this other man, his name is Walter, to hide in the basement. my wife and I came home from our night out, we took a hot shower together and off to the bedroom I took her.

Once in the bedroom, I stripped her and laid her on the bed. She has really gotten a little to drunk. But she was still awake. Once on the bed, I told her that I wanted to do things different tonight. I asked her if she would go along with things. She said yes. I then put a blindfold on her so she couldn't see anything. I then tied her hands and feet to the bedpost. Needless to say, she was already moaning. But she had no idea what was in store for her.

I told her that I was going to give her a massage with some hot baby oil. She always loved these massages. I told her I had to go into the bathroom to get the oil and heat it up. I left the bedroom and went straight to the basement to get Walter. Walter could see that I was pretty excited. We returned to the bedroom after getting the hot oil. Walter was surprised when he saw my wife tied to the bed and with a blindfold over her eyes.

Walter and I made a deal. He was to do no talking unless I told him to do so. I informed my wife that I had the oil and asked her if she still wanted her oil rub. Oh yes, she moaned. I surprised Walter by handing the oil to him. I motioned for him to go ahead and pour it all over her tits. I didn't have to tell him twice. He poured it all over her tits and within minutes he was using both of his hands working the oil in real good. Karen's nipples got rock hard right away.

She started moaning like crazy. Rub my pussy she moaned. Walter looked at me and I motioned for him to do what she had asked. He poured tons of hot oil right onto her hot pussy. When he did, she moaned aloud. He began to run her clit and her moans got louder and louder. I was standing right next to the bed and I could see everything he was doing to her. Then it happened. Walter rammed his middle finger deep inside of Karen wet pussy. I watched as she arched her back and moaned louder and louder..

After 10 minutes, she moaned out loud, "eat my pussy baby". Again Walter looked at me. Again I motioned for him to do whatever she wanted him to do.. Walter wasted no time. He lowered his face right into her pussy. The oil was strawberry favored. He went right to town licking her clit like a mad man.

Then it hit me. Walter did not have a mustache like I did. All I could do was to keep my fingers crossed that she did not notice. Her moans were louder and louder. I could not believe how excited she was. Karen was arching her back like she was in heaven. Walter stopped for a second to catch his breath. Then I asked her if she was enjoying herself. I asked her if she wanted to hear another story while we made love. She said, "God yes Baby".

Walter knew what I had planned. He forced two of his big fingers deep inside of her wet hot pussy. As he did, again she arched her back. I then became very bold. I asked her if she wanted me to play with her tits too. God yes, she said... So as Walter played with her pussy, I grabbed her tit and pinched her nipple hard. I started talking to her about another man playing with her pussy.. She started moaning again.

Becoming even more bold, I asked her if she had another man right here, right now, if she would let him have his way with her. She moaned out loud, "god yes, I would love it... I asked her if she would let him finger fuck her.. God yes she said. Would you suck his cock.. God yes she said. Do want to practice now I asked her. I told her I would use the dildo on her pussy and she could suck my suck and pretend it was his cock. Yes, yes, yes, she moaned out loud.

Without missing a beat, I lowered my cock to her lips. She opened wide and took my whole 7 inch cock into her hot mouth. I thought that I was going to cum right them and there. There was a man playing with her pussy, as my wife sucked on my hard cock. I kept talking to her.. I told her that I was going to untie her now and move her down on the bed, but that she was not to take off her blindfold for any reason.

I quickly untied her and moved her down so her legs were hanging off the edge of the bed. She kept her blindfold on like a good little wife. Then I laid on the bed and moved my hard cock back into my wife's face. She grabbed it and took it deep into her mouth. I looked at and there was Walter. He had taken off he clothes and was standing at the edge of the bed.

I asked her if she was ready for a new dildo. God yes, fuck me with it baby, she moaned.

Walter edged his way closer to her without touching or moving the bed. I could see everything. Slowly he grabbed his cock and moved it toward her pussy. Again I stopped in surprise. This was the first time I had seen Walters cock. It had to be 9 inches long and about 3 inches fat.

This worried me. I thought for sure that Karen would know right away. But before I could change my mind, Walter pushed inside of Karen.

A couple of inches at first and Karen moaned real loud. Yes, yes, fuck me baby.. Walter took the hint and rammed all 9 inches into my wife's pussy. Karen was going nuts... But then she realized what was going on... She stopped sucking on my cock and started to reach for the blindfold. I stopped her hands from removing it just in time. Whats going on she moaned.. I asked her if she liked what was happening to her.. She thought for a second and she said yes, but who is it between her legs. Walter was still fucking her. He never stopped.

I asked her if she wanted me to stop what was going on. Again, after a second she said no.. Do you want him to fuck you harder, I asked her. God yes, and I want to suck your cock too she said. Walter went to town. He was fucking her harder and harder. All of his cock was deep inside of her. She wrapped her legs around him trying to get more of him. She grabbed my cock and started sucking it like she never has ever before. She was like a mad lady gone wild

I could feel my cum getting ready to blow like crazy.. I am going to cum, I told her. She moaned and started sucking even harder.. Within two minutes, I was shooting my cum deep inside of Karen's mouth and she was swallowing it as fast as she could. Then I looked up and could see that Walter was pretty close to cumming as well. It was decision time for me. Do I let a stranger cum deep inside of my wife's pussy or not.

I figured it was Karen's choice. Karen, do you want him to cum deep inside of you or do you want him to cum on your belly. She let my cock out her mouth and surprised me with her answer.. I want his cum inside of me. I want to feel his cum deep inside of me she moaned. With that said, Walters face turned a bright red and he began pushing harder than ever. And suddenly he stopped and held still. I knew right then he was cumming. He moaned out loud, I'm cumming he said. Karen reached up and pulled him down on top of her. Her mouth found his and she went wild kissing him. I sat there watching her tongue going deep inside of his mouth. She was on fire.

Then with one hand she reached up and took off her blindfold. I had no idea what she was going to do next. What she didn't like the way he looked. I didn't have to wait long for my answer. She looked at him and again she went back to kissing him. As she was kissing him, she reached over and started pulling my cock very hard. she was on fire. She stopped kissing him and caught her breath. I want his cock in my mouth she said, and I want you to fuck me harder than he did. I was surprised, but without a second thought, Walter and I traded places. Karen wanted his cock bad. She grabbed it and slowly took all nine inches into her waiting mouth. I got between her legs and rammed my hard cock deep inside of her cum filled pussy.

I could not believe how hot and wet her pussy was.. With each push, I could hear his cum being forced out of Karen's pussy. As I fucked her, I watched as my sexy wife was sucking on Walters cock. She was moaning like a mad lady. Then without warning, she stopped sucking on Walters cock and looked up at me..

I want his cock in my ass she yelled out loud. This surprised the hell out me. I have only had anal sex with my wife three times and each time she said it hurt after only a few minutes. And my cock was smaller than Walters. Pulling my wife with me, I rolled onto my side with my cock still deep inside of her. Walter took the oil and poured in onto her ass. Taking his middle finger, he rammed it into her asshole. I thought for sure she would scream. But I guess it was the drinks she had. Because I could feel her pushing her ass backward into her hand in an effort to get his finger deeper inside of her.

After about 3 minutes, Walter took out his finger and laid down behind her. She grabbed his cock and guided it right into her asshole. Inch by inch he slowly went inside of her asshole. She grabbed my head and put my lips on hers. She was kissing me like she never had before. Walter and I were timing our pushes. Karen was moaning like crazy. Just knowing that another mans cock had been in my wife's pussy and was now inside of her asshole, excited me to much. I began to shoot my cum deep inside of Karen's pussy.. She knew I was cumming and she stopped kissing me.

Walter was right there as well.. Do you want me to cum in your ass he yelled out loud. Yes, yes, do it, cum inside of my ass. Again I was surprised, because my wife never let me cum inside of her asshole. Within seconds I could see that Walter was in fact cumming deep inside of her asshole. I was exhausted. I reach the cover and started to pull them up over all of us. Karen laid there looking at me.. My god, I never thought that you would really do this with me.

Is he spending the night with us. There we are. My cock still deep inside of her pussy and Walters cock still deep inside of her asshole. I said that is up to Walter. Walter smiled and said sure, lets just rest for a few. Within a few minutes, I eased out of my wife's pussy and Walter did the same from her asshole. Karen turned her head and planted a wild kiss on Walter and thanked him. We all drifted off to sleep in a matter of minutes.

But then about 4 hours later I was woken up by the bed moving.. BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY!