The Seduction of Laura Ch. 01

Story Info
How I broke my housemate's resistance.
2.3k words
4.28
70.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The notion of love at first sight is an unlikely one, but with Laura I was almost prepared to make an exception. When I first saw her in the corridor I knew I'd fall for her, and when she glanced back at me with a coy half-smile, I suspected it could be reciprocated.

Back then she was so skinny she barely troubled a third dimension, but she was pretty as a pixie. I was always attracted to small, slender brunettes, and Laura was just about the paradigm.

Unfortunately I was useless at chatting girls up, so although she was single when we met, that soon changed. She hooked up with Mark, a pleasant, reliable, intelligent but essentially dull guy (in my eyes), and I'd missed my opportunity.

The only upside of this, at least that I could see, was that a comfortable relationship meant she started to acquire curves. She would always be elfin, her breasts small enough not to demand a bra, but Laura began to look less like a girl and more like a woman. I watched with a mixture of pleasure and frustration as her bum became increasingly pert.

She began to grow her hair. Apparently Mark liked it long, untied, hanging down to her shoulders. Unsurprisingly, I didn't. Laura looked far lovelier when it was shorter and she tied it back, revealing her pretty face, her small, delicate ears, the slender bareness of her neck. But who was I to get involved?

Then we started working together. Laura moved into an office next door to mine, and began to spend most of the day with me. Sometimes she'd accompany me to the pub afterwards too. Mark was usually working late, and wasn't very interested in socializing, at least not where alcohol was concerned. This suited me fine. Laura always went home to Mark, or had him come and fetch her, but, subconsciously or otherwise, she was making me feel like she needed me.

One evening when it was just the two of us in the pub, Laura came back from the bar looking distracted. She put our drinks down on the table and looked at me slightly curiously.

'Can I ask you a question?' she asked.

'Of course,' I replied. 'What is it?'

'Do you want to live with me?'

It came like a bolt from the blue, totally unexpected. My heart started racing.

'Yes, I'd love to,' I said, feigning nonchalance, 'but won't Mark mind?'

'I haven't told him yet,' Laura responded. 'I wanted to know if you were interested first.'

I'd been renting a house with two friends, and Laura had been sharing an apartment with a girl she didn't know. My contract was coming to an end and she was looking for a change, so she proposed we cut our losses and move in together.

To reduce the costs, and perhaps not wanting to make Mark too suspicious, she suggested we try to find a couple of other people to join us. Luckily, one of my old house-mates, Chris, was also at a loose end, and he knew someone else who needed a new place to live.

The four of us moved into a terraced house the following month. Chris's friend, Alistair, seemed a nice guy, but kept himself to himself. We rarely saw him more than three times in a week. Meanwhile, Chris's girlfriend lived a couple of streets away, so he was always flitting between her place and ours.

To begin with, Laura was fairly elusive too. Mark almost never came round, so she'd spend plenty of evenings round at his, but gradually she began making excuses and staying put. She'd appear at my bedroom door, wondering what music I was listening to, or join me on the sofa when I was watching TV, or hang around me in the kitchen whilst I cooked. It was as if Laura knew she'd made the wrong choice, but that she'd rather torment herself (and me) than tell Mark what she really thought.

This went on for months, her relationship with Mark appearing stable to most people, but seemingly in stasis to me. They were like a long-married couple, obliged to be together but showing little outward sign of love. Perhaps it was different when it was just the two of them together, but whenever they socialized together in a group, the signals they gave off had an awkwardness about them. It didn't help that Laura and I were getting on like a house on fire.

I knew, however, that she was never going to take this any further. She just wasn't that kind of girl. If we were ever going to be more than just friends, I had to be the instigator. If I was wrong about her, if it back-fired, I might lose her altogether, but I had to take the chance.

++++++++++

Late one evening, getting back after dinner in town, I heard Laura on the phone in her room. I hadn't seen her in a couple of days and was hoping she'd be in. Taking my coat off in the hall, I couldn't help but listen in.

'No,' I heard her say. 'I'm not coming round now. It's late and I'm tired. I just want to stay here.'

There was a pause, then she spoke again.

'No, it's not because he's here,' she said, slightly angrily. 'I've told you, I'm tired and I just want to stay at home.'

Another pause, slightly longer this time.

'Well, whatever,' she said decisively, and put the phone down.

Opening her bedroom door, Laura walked into the front room. I turned to look at her and was transfixed. She'd got a new haircut, cropped short and straight to the nape of her neck, and was wearing a tight-fitting pink jumper with a plunging neckline that revealed a lacy white cotton top beneath. Even better, she had on her arse-hugging light blue jeans. She looked stunning.

'Wow.' I said, trying not to appear too dazzled. 'You look great.'

'Thanks,' she smiled, and wandered past me into the kitchen. 'I don't feel especially great.'

Alistair was up, sorting out his stuff for a conference trip the next day, but he soon retired to bed.

I wandered into the kitchen. Laura was moving dishes from the draining board to the cupboards as though in a dream.

'Are you ok?' I asked.

'I guess so,' she replied. 'Mark wanted me to go round to his, but I can't be bothered tonight.'

She turned to face me with a puzzled look. 'Am I being unfair?'

'Perhaps.' I said. 'I'm not really sure I'm the man to ask.'

She leant forward and pressed her forehead against my chest. 'Aargh!' she complained. 'Why do things have to be so complicated?'

I put my arm round her and led her back into the front room. We sat down on the sofa together, Laura leaning her head against me as I kept my arm around her shoulder. Nothing much was on TV, but that was just fine. We sat there watching nothing.

After a few minutes Laura moved, turning to lie on her side, and placed her feet in my lap. I was already beginning to get aroused just by having her sitting with me, but the proximity of her feet to my groin moved it up a notch. I began stroking her, exploring the shape of her toes, her ankles, her heels, then moving my hand up under the bottom of her jeans to feel the beginning of her bare legs beneath.

She made no effort to stop me, so I carried on, but I didn't try to push my luck. But then Laura shifted deliberately forward on the sofa, creating a space behind her, and looked up at me. She didn't say anything, as if the decision would be entirely mine, but it was clear what she wanted me to do.

I lifted her feet from my leg and slid into the space, moving into the spoons position and my groin was suddenly pressing against Laura's lovely little bum. My erection pressed hard against her, and I was about to say something when Laura shifted her hips. The blatant shape of my straining cock slipped easily into the cleft of her jeans-clad ass, and she held herself there, only our clothes serving as an obstacle.

A strange Bollywood film was on, with an ugly man trying to become a famous singer-actor, and this became the backdrop to an increase in my adventurousness.

'Stop that,' Laura whispered, as I began gently grinding myself against her, but she didn't move. In fact she only pressed her ass back into me more firmly.

We stayed as we were for some time, pushing against each other as tightly as possible, but still paying attention to the weird Indian movie. Eventually, though, all the stroking, caressing, kissing and hand-clasping took over and the television became an irrelevance.

Now we were facing one another, saying little, smiling a lot, planting kisses over each other's faces, running fingers up and down each other's arms, legs and back, through each other's hair.

'You shouldn't kiss me,' she said, but I ignored her.

I was being assertive, because I knew she wouldn't take the lead. Laura refused to kiss me properly or to let her hands wander too much or to let me take off any of her clothes. She seemed convinced that as long as that didn't happen, we'd be able to carry on as normal, but I knew she couldn't deny indefinitely what her body wanted her to do. I began very, very slowly pressing my groin into hers, and she grabbed me harder and started to breathe more heavily.

She closed her eyes, bit her bottom lip, moaned softly into my neck.

'You can't,' she whispered. 'You can't.' But she made no effort to move away, or stop me.

I carried on, gently, but with more pronounced movement. pushing myself harder between her legs. I increased my rhythm, and Laura's breaths became shorter, faster, heavier. She began to gasp. This was music to my ears, but perhaps too much so. I was so aroused, I was struggling to hold on.

Not wanting to cross the point of no return, I slowed down again. As I did so, I reached round to stroke the small of her back, pushing my hand underneath her top to find her flesh beneath. Laura twitched involuntarily as I touched her skin.

Sensing she was giving in to her feelings, rather than following the rational, faithfulness of her brain, I changed direction, and slipped my fingers slowly under the top of her jeans. A moment later I found the hem of her knickers and started edging myself down onto her bare arse underneath.

As if an electric charge had surged through her, Laura leapt up from the sofa and ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. For a moment I lay there, and then I remembered there was no lock on the downstairs bathroom door. I got up and followed her.

Standing by the door, I listened for her. Laura's breaths, short, sharp, surpressed, came through faintly. A slight gasp was enough. Knowing why she'd fled, knowing what she was doing without me, I forced the door open.

'No!' Laura exclaimed as I burst in on her. "Get out!" she begged, "Please!" but she didn't stop. It seemed she was powerless to push me away. Her jeans and panties lay bundled at her feet as she sat on the open toilet, her legs spread widely, her back against the cistern, her left hand underneath her top, her right between her legs.

I leant forward to kiss her, forcing my mouth against hers, and Laura responded hungrily, her tongue finding mine. Her left hand reached round my head, pulling me further towards her. I forced my left hand down between her back and the cistern till I was touching the soft flesh of her butt cheeks. Laura shifted herself forward slightly to allow me better access, and I pushed my hand down into the crack of her sweet little ass until I found her asshole.

At the same time, I moved my right hand down between her legs till I felt my fingers against her arm. Grabbing her, moving my hand onto her wrist, over the back of her hand, then down, I searched for her fingers and found them, entangling mine with hers to feel the coarseness of her pubic hair between, then the wondrous hardness of her clit, and finally the warm, slick heat of her pussy.

Moving as Laura moved, feeling the rhythm of her hips as she rocked gently against my hand, pressing into me, I pushed one finger inside her tight, delicious twat, and then a second, twisting my fingers to explore as much of her as I could.

With my left hand fingering her ass, and my right exploring her cunt, Laura began moaning into my mouth, her eyes shut, her head falling back in ecstasy, and I waited for the moment I'd dreamed of for months. I waited for her to cum.

Still fighting, Laura held on another minute or two, her breathing hard and suppressed as her brain tried one final time to resist what every other inch of her naked body was yearning for. And then she buckled.

Her back arched, her legs straightened, and the tension of her resistance lifted her off the toilet seat. I felt Laura's orgasm hit her uncontrollably, the waves of unrestrained desire surging through her.

As she thrust her pussy into my hand, I pushed back hard against her, feeling each contraction of her pussy tight against my fingers. Her moans were lost in our kiss as she came like no girl I'd ever known before. The power of her orgasm was almost enough to trigger my own, but I somehow held on.

One way or another, I would be cumming soon enough.