The Seduction of Lisa Summers Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to me then, that Ted never would make me feel that way, and that Karen was someone that I didn’t want to lose. I knew I would have to work this situation out, but that didn’t seem like the time for it. Better to have Karen’s tongue licking my hot ass hole. I finally had to push her away, as the sensation was just too overwhelming. She crawled up to me again, and brought her face to mine. “You don’t smell like butt,” I giggled.

“I don’t taste like it either,” she responded, thrusting her tongue into my open and willing mouth. She lay against me, and I enjoyed the feel of her breasts against mine, her hips next to my hips, and her legs brushing up against mine, with her toes occasionally tickling my feet.

“Is it hard?” I asked.

“Is what hard?” she said.

“Is it hard to bring your face over to somebody else’s rear end? And lick them there? I never wanted to do that with Ted. I think I’d like to do it with you, though,” I ventured, looking into her beautiful green eyes and elfin grin.

“Kiss me, you madwoman!” she shouted, and pressed her lips to mine. “Have at it!” With that, she pulled herself away from me, turned around on her hands and knees, and, pulling her butt cheeks apart with her hands, pressed her butt into my face!

“You sure don’t give a girl time to think,” I said.

“Thinking bad, doing good. Licking, REALLY good,” she giggled, although her voice was muffled, since her face was pressed into the mattress. I looked at her butt cheeks, which were so smooth and unblemished that I just had to run my hands all over them, enjoying their feel. Each cheek was perfectly round and full, her skin so white, a contrast with just a few stray reddish pubic hairs peeking around from her cunt. I focused on the center of her butt, and gasped at the perfection of her anus.

It was perfectly round, and pink, not brown as mine had looked. There was no hair at all around it, and a perfectly puckered ring at the anus itself. “You can touch it, I won’t bite,” she said. I brought my index finger to the puckered muscle around her ass hole, and it loosened and slightly opened as she relaxed her muscles. I tentatively placed the tip of my finger in the opening, and then jumped slightly when the muscle closed on my finger.

“Just kidding, I do bite!” she said.

“Goof!” I rejoined. I continued exploring her flesh at her anus, and found the puckered area to be a little more rubbery than the skin at her ass which, of course, was smooth. I pressed further into her hole, which made her wiggle her butt with pleasure, and as my finger intruded further into her anus, I found her satiny smooth and wet inside, as well as nicely warm.

“This really does feel nice,” I said. “Now I can see why guys have such a fascination with girls’ butts. Do you mind if I kiss you?” I asked.

“PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, by all means, PLEASE KISS MY BUTT!” she said, happily. “Lick me, fuck me, DO ME!

Waiting no longer, I brought my mouth closer to her beautiful ass, and hesitantly sniffed at her sweet hole. There was no odor at all, other than the overwhelming fresh, womanly fragrance emanating from her cunt. I brought one hand between her legs to stroke her hot cunt, while I was experimenting with her ass, and found her dripping wet. I inserted my index finger into that wet hole, and simultaneously brought the tip of my tongue to her anus, and pressed it in.

She squealed with pleasure, and I started fucking her ass with my tongue, getting more into the spirit of the occasion. I found myself getting very excited from the naughtiness of what I was doing, and thrust both finger and tongue in as deeply as I could, stroking and licking Karen for all I was worth. I proceeded to double fuck her faster and faster, in order to bring her to a climax quickly, as I wanted for her to cum, but also because the effort was wearing out my finger and tongue, which weren’t used to being in these places.

Karen’s hips started rotating, and soon bucking, harder and harder, making it hard to stay on, but she soon started squealing, “Oh, fuck my ass, fuck my cunt, fuck me all over! Stick your tongue further up my ass, diddle my hole with your fingers, do me, do me! I’m fucking cumming, I’m cumming on your hand and in your mouth, lick my cum, eat me!” The rest was unintelligible, and she began to wind down as I slowed my licking of her sweet ass, and frigging her hot clit. She slumped down on her stomach, and I laid back on the bed, with my head on the pillow.

After a few minutes, she roused herself, and twisting her body around, again brought her mouth to mine, and her hand between my legs, caressing my wet pussy. “Here’s a return of the favor,” she mumbled into my mouth as she swiftly masturbated me to yet another cum. We both fell asleep in that position, with both of us completely naked, covered with each others’ cum, her hand between my legs and a finger inside of me, and her head on my breasts, her mouth on one of my nipples, and my hand firmly between her ass cheeks.

That’s how TED found us, anyway!

12