The Seduction of Penny Ramirez Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers

She resumed testing this and that with her hand. But now, HIS hand was inching its way downward, and when he found her open sex, he began doing things that made her body jump and buck against his fingers. "OH! Oh gosh! I ... OH GOSH!"

"You're very wet, Penny," he breathed in her ear, making her shiver violently.

"I ... Oh gosh! I ... I can't help it, sir. Oh gosh!"

His body shook again as well, as Penny stroked him up and down. "That's how we're going to get it in," he explained. "It's very wet and slippery. It's going to go in okay." He gasped again as her hand began exploring his balls. "Put it in, Penny. Put it in now."

She searched his eyes. "Now?"

"Yes. I need you. I need you now."

She tried to look back down at it, but he was pressing his body into hers again. He had brought his hand away from her sex, and now he was grasping both of her buttocks. "I ... I think it's pointing the wrong way," she said.

He took a ragged breath. "Bend it down until it's lined up. Then put it in."

She was shaking, but she tried hard to comply. It throbbed as she moved it down, but it DID seem to be elastic enough to get into position. She felt it against her moist opening. "It's too big," she breathed. Then: "OH GOSH!" as he began pulling her with both hands on her butt. "OH GOSH!"

"Let go now, Penny," he urged. But she only repeated her exclamation and kept her hand wrapped firmly around the mid-section of his cock. "Let go, Penny."

"OH GOSH!"

He decided to try something different. "I want you to put your arms around my neck and hold me." Immediately, she did as he'd ordered. Slowly, firmly, relentlessly, he began pulling her onto his shaft.

"Ohgoshohgoshohgoshohgosh ...."

He was in now ... all the way in. He kept one hand on her upper butt, holding her in place, while his other hand stroked her back, remaining like this for a long minute. Finally, he reached up and stroked her cheek with the backs of his fingers, and when she raised her eyes to his, he bent down and kissed her very gently for many long seconds.

"We ... we're doing it, aren't we?" she asked meekly.

He couldn't help but chuckle at that. "Yes. Oh, yes, we are."

"I'm ... my body ... it's soooo full! I can feel you pressing against the bottom of my tummy."

"Am I hurting you?"

"No. Yes. A little. But please ... Oh, please don't stop." She took a deep, ragged breath. "Please tell me what to do. Please?"

"Let me help you lay back on the desk. Lie down for me, okay? I want to touch you. I want to see you."

"Okay."

She allowed herself to be limp in his arms as he lowered her backward until her head touched the wooden surface of the desk. He straightened up then, looking down at her naked breasts. He could see where their bodies were joined, but in this position, she could not. Again, she felt that she had no control ... no power over what was happening to her body. As he straightened, his cock applied pressure to something inside her, and her eyes rolled back as she shuddered and groaned. Now, his hands were on her ... on her breasts ... tweaking both nipples simultaneously ... kneading ... stroking ... petting ... touching. And now, one hand was squeezing, squeezing, squeezing her breast, while the fingers of the other hand were rubbing her little button at the top of her slit ... rubbing hard. And his cock was pulling out of her, then driving back in.

And her whole body exploded.

She pulled herself up toward him, then flopped back down so that the back of her head hit hard on the desk. She saw stars. Her fingers were on his arms, clutching. Her insides were clenching rhythmically around his cock. Her legs had wrapped themselves, of their own accord, around his waist, and her heels were urging him deeper into her body. She was shaking uncontrollably. It was the cramps in her toes that seemed to make her mind start moving forward again, and she tried to will herself to open her eyes and figure out what had happened.

The first thing she noticed were the bloody scratches on his arms where she had clutched him. "Oh my gosh, what have I done?" she asked, looking up at him.

But he seemed completely oblivious to the gouges on his arms. Slowly, he pulled most of the way out of her, then pushed back in again. She suppressed a groan. He did it again. "Penny," he said between clenched teeth. "It's been a long time since I've ... since I've ...."

She clenched her stomach muscles and sat up, so that her nude body was pressed against him. "Yes sir, I know."

He began pumping hard now. In, out, in, out, in, out. "I'm going to ... I'm going to ...."

She wrapped her arms around his neck again, pulled their faces together, and put her lips next to his ear. "Let go, now. Let go and fill me. Fill me up. Do it. Do it to me. Fill me up ...."

He raised his face toward the ceiling and bellowed like an angry bear. Inside her, his cock swelled to such proportions that Penny, too, moaned loudly, and she felt him begin to pulse, throbbing – throbbing – throbbing. His whole body quaked, and she clutched him. And when he lowered his head again, she resumed her whispered pleas. "Oh yes. Just let it all go. You feel so good inside me. Just let go."

Finally, he stopped shaking and he relaxed in her arms. They stayed like that, silent, holding each other, for many minutes. Eventually he cleared his throat with his "I don't really want to, but I guess we'd better get going" cough, so she released him and he moved back away from her, stumbling over one of her shoes in the process.

Shy now, she covered her naked breasts and blushed. "I believe you managed to seduce me, sir" she told him. He looked up at her, suddenly concerned, but she smiled. "Do you intend to seduce me again immediately, or should I get dressed now?"

He smiled, too. "I'm famished. Let's go out to dinner."

She looked down, flushing. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

He grinned. "I'm simply treating my deputy to dinner."

She sighed happily. "Yes, sir."

............................

To Be Continued

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers