The Seduction of Penny Ramirez Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,123 Followers

"What ... You're keeping secrets from me now? Is the quid pro quo?"

She thought about it. "I just don't want to talk about it. It's not important anymore."

He shrugged and let it go. They were home, anyway.

In the kitchen, he cleaned a couple baking potatoes and put them in the oven, then he opened the wine and poured a glass for each of them. She didn't drink, normally, but took it and sipped. He gave her the grand tour of the house, talking about things ... his brothers and sisters, his parents, giving each room and item in the dwelling a little story for illustration. He left her so that he could start the charcoal grill on the patio, and she went to the flowered chair in the living room and sat, comfortable in it, her feet tucked under her as she watched him prepare things outside for cooking. But when he came back in, he stopped abruptly, staring at her with a shocked expression on his face.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing. It's nothing."

"What? What is it?"

He finally smiled and laughed at her. "I don't want to talk about it. See? Two can play at THAT game."

She came to him. "Tell me!" But he grabbed her and tickled her and made her shriek and laugh, and he held her and kissed her, and so she forgot about it for the time being.

Dinner was wonderful. She'd made a salad to go with the meat and potatoes, and he grilled the steak medium for her, even though he preferred rare. They talked about the property, the woods, the little creek out back, and they kept the conversation going while they did the dishes together.

Afterwards, he found a station on the satellite radio that she liked, and he went off to talk on his new cell phone, doing something to prepare for tomorrow's "big event," she imagined. She curled up in the flowered chair again, and listened to the music and wondered what he would do to her tonight, in bed. She heard a car on the driveway outside, but she figured it would be his chief deputy, called to discuss plans, and she didn't really care. Everybody knew she was here, and anyway, she felt relaxed and drowsy and wonderful sitting here like this. She liked to imagine that she belonged here ... in this house, in this chair, with him.

"OH MY!"

The exclamation made her sit suddenly upright, wide awake. "Madam Dormir! What are YOU doing here? What's the matter?"

Joe was with her. "Oh my!" the older lady said again. "Joe, isn't this just a little ... um ... spooky?"

Joe grunted. "No, I would definitely NOT call it that. It's just a coincidence, that's all. Now, please come in. Sit down. Why are you ... um ... What can I do for you?"

Madam came in, but she did not sit down. Penny had gotten up, and Madam came to her and took both of her hands in hers. "Please don't mind us, dear. It's just that you remind us of someone, that's all."

"Who?"

"It's not important," Joe said curtly.

Madam ignored him. "His mother, dear. She was ... petite, just like you, and had dark hair, like yours. And she always sat in THAT chair, with her feet tucked up underneath her, just the way you were doing. Joe's right, it's all just a coincidence, but it's a little ... well ... unsettling, when you're not expecting it, that's all."

Penny kept Madam's hands in hers but looked at Joe. "I remind you of your mother."

"NO! You are nothing like my mother!" He took a breath. "I mean ... well ... you might look like her a little, but this is NOT some sort of Oedipus complex! There was no other woman like her, but I loved my mother ... like a mother! And I love you like a ...." He faltered, reddening in the face. "I mean ...."

Madam Dormir beamed. "There!" she said happily. "Aren't things better when they're out in the open?"

Joe scowled. "Madam Dormir, why are you here?"

"You wanted to know the extent of my power over Penny. I decided to stop by and show you. You sit down there, and I'll hypnotize her, and I'll show you that I DO have control over her. I have COMPLETE control over her. You'd like to see that, wouldn't you, dear?"

He glared at her. "Are you trying to blackmail me?"

"Oh, no, dear. I'm trying to help you. That's what I do, isn't it, Penny?"

Penny felt herself nodding in agreement. That IS what Madam did. She was doing it all the time. She did it for everybody.

"Let me show you, Joe. I'm here to help you ... and Penny, too. Now, sit down, and watch me. I'm going to hypnotize her. That IS what I'm going to do to you, isn't it, my dear? You're going to let me, aren't you?"

Penny nodded again.

"And now, tell Joe WHY you're going to let me hypnotize you."

Penny looked over toward him. "Because I want her to," she said dully. The very mention of hypnosis made her want to surrender to Madam.

"Sit down, Joe. Sit down and watch." Penny watched him as he sat down on the couch next to the window. He seemed to be unable to take his eyes off her.

He wants to watch, Penny thought. He wants to watch while she takes control of me. He likes to see me when I'm helpless.

Madam moved Penny so that she was facing him, but so that Madam could see him, too. The woman put her lips to Penny's ear and whispered softly: "He's in trouble. Do you want to help him?"

"Yes!" Penny said aloud.

"Do you love him?" she whispered.

"Oh, yes!"

"The only way to help him is to let me make you sleep. Will you?"

"Yes, Madam."

"The only way to help him is to let me control you. Will you do exactly as I say, without question?"

"Yes, Madam."

"If you do exactly as I say, I will give Joe the power to hypnotize you, too. I will give HIM the power to take absolute control of you. Would you like that, dear?"

"Oh, yes, Madam! Please!" She saw Joe raise his eyebrows. He was concentrating on her very hard. In the corners of her mind, she realized that he hadn't heard the questions, only her answers. She was begging Madam to make him her master ... to make her his slave ... and he didn't know it. She felt the corners of her lips lift into a slight smile.

Madam pulled away from her for a moment, and Penny was left standing there, staring at the man sitting on the sofa. She didn't know what was expected of her, but she had dedicated herself to the task of obedience. For his sake, she would obey. Finally, her vision was filled with Madam's emerald, dangling before her bleary eyes. The large glass window was beyond Joe, and the light in the gem sprang to life, captivating her, enthralling her. Joe and the emerald seemed to become one. This was her world. This was all there was.

"You are relaxing, and going into a state of absolute submission ... absolute obedience, aren't you, my dear," she whispered in her ear.

Speech seemed difficult. "Yes, Madam."

"I will let you remember this. I will let you be cognizant of your actions. But go deep. You must obey, if you want to help him. You must obey without question."

"Yes. Obey."

"You're not deep enough, dear. Let me lead you deeper. Deeper. Go deep for me. For him. Go deep for him. Deep."

"Deep."

Madam looked over at Joe. "Is there anything you'd like to ask her, Joe? She has no secrets from me."

He gawked at her ... at them both. "Yes," he said. "She DOES have a secret. But she won't tell you."

Madam laughed. "I don't know what it is, dear, but tell us. Tell us now."

"I'm not on the pill," Penny said at once. "I'm not protected." She closed her eyes and sighed, smiling. "And he cums SO deep inside me."

Joe cleared his throat. "Why the hell didn't you TELL me? We could have found ... something."

She looked wistful. "You needed me. And I love you. You needed me, and I had to make you happy. Nobody's ever needed me that way before. And I love you. And I won't tell you, because if you dump me and tell me to go away, you'll never have to know. So if I DO get pregnant, I'll have a part of you with me ... but I won't tie you down." She sighed happily. "Because I love you," she added.

Madam put her lips back to Penny's ear and whispered: "Are you deep enough, dear? Will you obey without question ... without hesitation? HE might not know ... might not understand ... what is best for him. But I know. Even if he tells you no ... in order to protect him, you must obey ME. Will you do that, dear?"

"Yes Madam."

"Very good, dear. Now, take off your blouse and bra. Do it now."

She immediately unbuttoned her blouse. He held out his hand toward her ... told her to stop. But he didn't understand what was best for him. Only Madam knew. And within seconds, she was bare above her waist.

Joe gawked at her, and she smiled again and told Madam: "He likes my breasts."

"Yes, dear. They're very nice breasts. And now ..." She leaned forward and put her lips to Penny's ear, whispering. "...and now, go to the kitchen. Get me a glass of water. Get Joe a beer. Pour the beer in a glass for him. My purse is on the kitchen table. Underneath it, there's a little glass vial. Pour the contents into his beer, then put the empty vial into my purse. While you're in there, take off the rest of your clothes. Bring us our drinks, then go and sit in that chair, exactly the way you were doing when I came in. From that point on, don't move. Say nothing unless I ask you a question, and do nothing ... no matter what you see. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Madam."

"Go now."

Penny decided to use her own initiative a little. She knew there were glass mugs in the freezer. She had seen them there this morning, when she was taking stock before breakfast. So she poured a bottle of Joe's favorite beer into an icy mug before adding the contents of Madam's little vial. She dropped the little container, empty, into Madam's purse, then quickly, while waiting for the head to go down on the mug, she stripped out of her remaining clothing and got a glass of ice water for Madam. She padded back into the living room, and as an added touch, decided to kneel and offer the drinks to them the way a Roman slave girl would. Pleased with her performance, she went to the comfortable chair and curled herself onto it, watching the other two intently.

"Do you doubt my control over her, Joe?"

"What do you want?" he asked acidly.

"Nothing for myself, dear. I want what's best for her. I like her a great deal. Now, drink your beer and relax for a moment. Let me explain things to you." She waited while he took a swig of his cold brew. "I'm going to give YOU the power that I have over her. That is her heart's greatest desire." Madam turned toward her. "Isn't that right, my dear?"

"Oh, yes, Madam!" she replied.

Madam turned back to him. "There you have it, dear. I am going to present you with this power. Think about it. Relax and drink some more beer."

He immediately took another drink. Penny's brow wrinkled. Somehow, this didn't seem quite ... right. But, Madam had told her this would happen. She might be conflicted, but the bottom line was: if she obeyed Madam, she would help the man she loved. She relaxed and smiled again.

"I'm going to give you this," Madam told him, holding out the emerald on its chain. His eyes locked onto it. It was directly in line with Penny. They were looking at each other through the sparkling gem. "I'm going to give you this, and then, you will be able to give her the hypnosis she craves. You will be able to give her the thing she wants most. That IS what you want, isn't it, dear? Please, drink the rest of your beer before it gets warm."

He downed the drink, but all of his attention seemed to be focused on the gem ... and on Penny beyond it. He seemed to deflate, breathing out in a long sigh, his beer mug halfway to the coffee table, but not moving. Gently, Madam took it from him.

"Why don't you relax for awhile, Joe? I can tell that you're tense ... tired. Penny has been SO good to you, being the girl you've always wanted. But all that sex has left you drained. Tired. So tired. Why don't you relax for awhile. Just relax. Just look at the girl you love ... look at the pretty gem ... relax, and you'll feel better. You'll feel stronger ... stronger for her. You'll be able to please her better if you take a little nap. Take a little nap. You still have lots of time. Time for a little nap. Follow my voice, Joe. I'll give you everything you want. Down and down and down. Sleep, now, Joe. Just let go and sleep. Everything's going to be alright now. Sleep."

Penny watched Joe's head tilt forward ... and as if on cue, Madam knelt next to him on the couch and cradled his head to her chest. Her lips were next to his ear, and she was speaking in a low, soft voice that Penny could no longer hear. She felt detached, as if she was no longer in her own body, but observing the scene from some other aspect. Madam and Joe were on the couch, over there, and she was taking him into a deep, deep hypnotic trance. And there Penny was, over there on the chair, watching. Naked. Feminine. Aroused. Nipples SO hard, and she was seemingly oblivious to the oily fluids oozing from her sex. Oh, she hoped that she didn't stain Mama's favorite chair. But Mama was gone now. Now, this was HER favorite chair. It was the best chair in the whole world.

She didn't know how long this went on. Finally, however, Madam slowly got up. As she did so, Joe toppled slowly over to his left, so that he looked like he was merely asleep on the couch. Madam came to her then. "I'm going to give you a choice, Penny. You have to make a decision. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Madam."

"I will let you stay here for as long as you want and look at Joe. You like looking at him, don't you?"

"Yes, Madam."

"But Joe will sleep until you wake him up. Only you can awaken him. He really should get up off that couch and go to bed ... sometime. It will be your choice. But if you want to wake him up, YOU will have to wake up first. And in order to wake up, you will have to count to ten. And as you do that, the memory of the little glass vial in the kitchen will go away ... gone forever. If you count to ten, you will never remember it again. But, that's your choice. Good night, dear."

"Good night, Madam."

Penny sat in the chair a long time ... or at least, it seemed like a long time. She loved looking at him. But he really needed to get off the couch and go to bed. With a sigh, she counted to ten. She got up, but before awakening him, she went to the kitchen and got some wet towels so she could rub clean the spot she had left on her favorite chair. Finally, she sat beside him and called his name.

"Holy cow," he groaned, sitting up. "Man, I was sleeping hard!" He looked around. "Oh, crap," he groused. "She did it, didn't she? He hypnotized me, didn't she?"

Penny sighed, feeling his frustration. "Yes ... yes, she did."

"What did she tell me to do?"

"I don't know. I couldn't hear her. I was in the chair, and I couldn't seem to move." She didn't meet his eyes. "I didn't WANT to move. I just wanted to obey her. Are you angry with me?"

He shook his head sadly. "No, of course not. God, Penny. You're so beautiful. I want you. But ... I'm wasted. I feel like I've been drugged or something. I'm too tired to do it tonight. Can you come to bed and just let me hold you for awhile?"

"Oh, yes. Please."

It was the best night's sleep she'd ever had.

........................

She came awake with a start. She couldn't hold the dream, but she knew that in it, Joe was about to make her cum. She was breathing hard, panting with need, while straining up with her hips against something ... wonderful. Her breath was ragged, and she could hardly speak. "J ... Joe?" She looked down as he rocked her onto the top of her back. Her legs were slung over his broad shoulders, his head was buried between her legs, and her fingers were laced in his hair, pulling his lapping tongue harder into her gash. He found her clit and sucked on it the way he sometimes did with her nipples, making rhythmic little suck-suck-suck sounds with his lips. One of his hands had found its way around her and onto her left breast, kneading it, pinching it. She had literally just opened her eyes from sleep, and now she was spiraling up and up and up and ....

"AAAAHHH!" she screamed, shaking uncontrollably, arching her back upward toward him until she wondered if it would break. Her body was flopping up and down like a fish out of water, and she grunted over and over each time another spasm clenched her stomach and sex and thighs. Even after he stopped his licking and sucking, she shuddered against him, and when he lifted her legs off of his shoulders and pulled her down so that their faces were even, she wrapped her arms around his neck and shivered some more. Breathing hard, she pulled away until she could get her lips onto his. The taste of the kiss shocked her. She had never tasted herself before, and now, her scent and flavor on his lips seemed strange and sinful.

"I ... I need to do you," she said, trying to get her breathing under control. "Can I do that to you?"

"That would be ... nice."

She scooted down his body until her face was even with his rock-hard erection. "What ... what am I supposed to do?" she asked.

"Pet it ... lick it ... suck it. Use your hand and your mouth."

She nodded and began experimenting. She quickly discovered that her teeth were not part of the equation, but if she stroked with her hand and sucked hard with her mouth simultaneously, he really seemed to enjoy it.

The phone rang.

"Damn!" he muttered. He shoved her away.

"No! Let me finish! You were almost there!"

"Sheriff Rogers," he barked into the receiver. He listened for a moment. "Yes. Yes, I'll be there in fifteen minutes." He slammed down the phone. "Let's go, Penny. This is it."

Five minutes later, they were in the truck, heading back into town. Penny tilted his rearview mirror toward herself and ran a brush through her hair. "Can you tell me what this is all about now?" she asked him.

"Later. I have to go through some things in my head." He tossed her the new cell phone. "Find Tom Brinkman's number in there and speed dial it for me, okay?"

She did as she was told and handed it back to him when she heard it ringing. "Tom!" he barked. "It's going down. Come to my office. Now." He snapped the instrument shut and tossed it onto her lap, then looked over at her. "Penny ... I feel ... great! It's going to work ... I KNOW it is! I don't think I've ever felt so powerful; so ... sure of myself!"

She reached over and squeezed his arm. "Is there anything I can do?"

"I wish there was time for you to finish what you started fifteen minutes ago," he said forlornly. "But ... here we are."

He pulled into his parking spot at the station and hopped out. For once, he didn't try to help her down, and he was in his office with the door closed before she had set foot in the squad room. For once, everyone seemed too preoccupied to assail her with sexual innuendo ... however, she was dismayed to find that even now, no one knew what was happening ... with the exception of Gary Thorn, Joe's chief deputy ... and he wasn't talking. Two men wearing civilian clothes came striding into the building and walked up to Joe's office. The sheriff emerged and bellowed: "Gary! Bea! Penny! In my office, now!" They all filed in, along with the two new men. Joe closed the door.

"Folks, this is Tom Brinkman, Texas Ranger." The man shook hands with Gary and tipped his cowboy hat to the ladies. Joe turned to the other man. "And you, sir, are ...."

"Mort Jenkins, sheriff. DEA. We'll be taking over from here. We'd appreciate it if your department would provide traffic control and other assistance as I deem fit."

Joe shook hands with him. "And just how do you expect to take charge, when you don't have a clue what you're taking charge of?"

The federal man seemed taken aback. "You said you had intelligence you would share with us."

"Being on traffic duty hardly seems like sharing. I've got a better idea. I will run this raid ... with MY department. You and Tom can come along for the ride."

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,123 Followers