The Seduction of Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank god this was the bathroom and what a bathroom it was!

There were two toilets, a huge shower stall, big enough to hold eight people comfortably with four separate shower heads, and there were two large vanities. A large cane wall rack, laden with fresh towels and toiletries, was close by and an equally large receptacle for the used towels.

I was about to lock the door, for some privacy to pee, when it swung open and a well built naked man entered. He turned and locked the door.

"Excuse me," I said indignantly, "I was about to use the toilet."

"Go right ahead, I won't stop you," he answered, advancing toward me.

Looking at him closely, as I slowly backed away from him, I realized he was one of the guys I'd sucked off earlier. My back hit the shower stall.

"I think I'll take a shower instead," I mumbled at him.

"Want to wash out all the cum out of your cunt eh?" he said smiling, but it was a sadistic smile.

I didn't answer, just opened the door to the shower and stepped inside. As I reached for the tap I felt his presence behind me. I turned to face him and as I did his hand came up and grabbed me by the throat. He pushed me hard up against the shower wall, his erection prodding my lower belly.

"Stop, you're hurting me, I'm choking," I said angrily.

"I'm not gonna choke you sweetheart, I'm gonna fuck you!"

His hand pushed up harder around my throat, causing me to stretch and stand on tiptoes.

His worked his cock between my legs and he rubbed it backwards and forwards against my slippery slit.

Now I really wanted to pee!

"Look, stop please, I need to pee," I begged.

"Pee darlin' it won't bother me," he sniggered as his other hand began to rub my lower belly.

That was it, I couldn't hold it anymore and I let my pee come gushing out. It flowed copiously all over both of us, over his cock and balls, down both of our thighs and legs. I didn't think it would ever stop, he just kept rubbing his cock backwards and forwards against my slit, as my hot pee washed over him.

Strangely I felt myself being turned on, quite erotic. A new, different sensation was buzzing around my clit, electric impulses seemed to be radiating from my womb. As my flow subsided I began to respond to his motion, moving my hips, rubbing my slit along the length of his impressive cock.

"Put it in me," I gasped, his hand still holding me by the throat.

"Be patient slut, you'll get it soon enough."

The sadistic smile was still there. The hand, that had been rubbing my belly, made its way to my clit and began massaging the hard little nub whilst his cock still slid back and forth along my slit.

"Please, I want your cock inside me," I begged.

He said nothing, just kept on with his actions, then he bent his head down to my right breast, his mouth searching and finding my nipple. He began to suck hard and my nipple responded, extending, becoming bullet like.

Then he bit it viciously!

I screamed in pain, his hand quickly left my throat and covered my mouth, muffling my screams. At the same time he moved his hips back slightly then lunged forward impaling me on his big cock.

I almost passed out from the mixture of pleasure and pain!

His mouth left my bleeding breast and found my open mouth, kissing me passionately, as he worked his cock in and out of my cunt.

My body was responding, my moaning through his kisses, urging him on. I could feel blood trickling down from my breast, a numb pain radiating down to my womb setting my clit on fire.

I orgasmed heavily! My cunt muscles clutched at his big throbbing cock as he drove in and out of me.

He broke the kiss.

"Isn't this what you wanted slut?"

"Oh yes, please keep fucking me! Oh, I'm cumming again! Fuck, I don't believe it! Fuck, here it comes!"

Again my cunt muscles went into spasm, clutching his throbbing tool.

Once more my orgasms seemed to be continual as he fucked me hard up against the shower wall.

After what seemed an inordinate amount of time, but was probably 5 or so minutes, his breathing quickened, became ragged, I felt his cock swell even fatter and he jettisoned the first spurt into my waiting cunt. I felt the splatter against my insides triggering off another beautiful orgasm as he emptied himself, torrent like, into my depths.

After he stopped blowing he began to soften and withdrew from me, releasing the stopper holding the cum up my cunt, cum began dribbling out of me trickling down my thighs.

Once again my legs were jelly like and I slid down to the shower floor.

"Thanks for that slut, they said you'd be a good root and you were. By the way, what's your name?"

"Penny," I said, almost incoherent again, wondering who the hell 'they' were.

"Well, thanks again Pen, I'm Brad by the way. Do you want me to turn the shower on for you?"

I nodded dumbly.

He turned the water on, getting the temperature nice and warm, bent down, gave me a soft kiss on the forehead and left the bathroom.

I must have sat there for15 or 20 minutes letting the water wash over me. I don't know if all of a sudden I was sub-consciously trying to wash my sins away or whether I was literally just too fucked to move. Eventually I regained my feet, and my composure, finished washing myself, dried, looked at my bruised right breast and made my way out of the bathroom.

There were four people engaged in an enthusiastic foursome on the big bed, I could see Kim & Jake, so I wandered naked out to the now dark pool area, to retrieve my swimmers and sarong and go home.

I collected my things, wrapped the sarong around my waist, and bare breasted slipped quietly out the side gate. Walking back to my house, with just the distant street light to guide me, I reflected on the afternoon and evening's happenings.

What had I done?

How was I going to explain it to Mark?

I let myself into my darkened house and made my way to the kitchen. Making myself a coffee I paused with more reflections.

Did I want it to happen again?

Would I do it again?

Touching my bruised breast my nipple began to harden and my thoughts went back to the afternoon's happenings. A tingling sensation started to radiate from my pussy once more, answering the silent question for me.

Emphatically yes!!!