The Seduction of Sylvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When there wasn't a single fold or crevice that remained for her to taste, I decided that you may be ... just maybe ... ready for a little more. Your hole was gaping open and your juices were dribbling out of it in a steady trickle. I gently ran the tip of my forefinger along the rim, collecting your juices. When my finger came away, it was glistening in the light. Kathy moaned at the sight of all that sweetness. "See how wet she is and how swollen. You can have some of that too. Just circle her rim with your tongue slowly. There's no hurry."

Oh, there was ... for you. But then, I didn't give a damn how desperate you got. The hungrier you got, the better. You would cum all the harder. She dipped lower to gently run her tongue along your opening. She moaned as the sweet taste of you exploded on her tastebuds. I knew she wanted more. I leaned down to whisper hotly in her ear.

"... You know, my little bitch loves being tongue fucked ... would you like that, baby? Would you like to slide your tongue into that hot little hole? ... and when you're there, you can lick her juices off the walls of her pussy. It's all for you and there will be a lot of it, I promise you ..."

There will be a lot of it, won't there, love? Are you going to let her drink her fill? Can't send our guest home thirsty after all. Give her your juices, sweetheart. Let me watch you thrashing about like a whore when she slurps you.

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

It didn't take much coaxing. She must have been wanting to do it all along – spear your hot wet pussy on her tongue. As her tongue began its slow sweet descent into your depths, your hips arched upward, desperate now to make that deliciously obscene connection between your bodies. As her tongue slid in and out of your cunt, your juices began to spill out of your hole around the circumference of that wet muscle that was driving you insane. She slurped the liquid greedily, anxious not to lose a single drop. Those lips were going to wring you dry and take you to pussy heaven.

Your clit was erect and swollen, free of its fleshy prison, eager to be violated. You had begun to plead, your nerveless fingers tugging at her hair, hoping for the sweet oblivion of those lips on your sensitive nub. She raised her head and saw the raw frantic need in your eyes. When she turned to me, her eyes were soft with concern. "She's so hungry. Let me finish her."

"You'll finish her when I tell you to."

There was a hint of rebellion in her eyes. She seemed in a mood to fight. I liked that. It would make breaking her so much more delicious. But for now, we needed a distraction, a new toy for her to play with to take her mind off your predicament. I knew just the thing. I placed my hands on the backs of your thighs and tilted your body slightly upwards until your sweet little butthole hove into view. Her eyes drifted to it and then stayed put. It was as thought she were hypnotized.

Your tight orifice contracted and then yawned open, winking at us. She moaned. I don't believe in wasting opportunities. I poured my little song of lust into her ear.

"... Beautiful, isn't it? ... Did I tell you she loves to have her ass licked? ... And do you know what she would love even more – your tongue sliding into her hot little passage and wriggling like a snake? ... And then maybe when she's really wet, you can treat her to a nice little finger fuck ..."

When her tongue washed over your tight little hole, you moaned. Did you want this – this unbearably erotic ravishment of your most intimate flesh or did you want to cum? Did it matter what you wanted? As Kathy worked on you, I slithered along the length of your body and perched myself on the arm of the chair. I drew your face into my shoulder and gently caressed your cheek.

"You didn't think it was going to be so easy, did you? You have already cum once tonight, darling. Your second is going to be a long time coming. I love to hear you beg, baby, but that doesn't mean you'll always get what you beg for. You know me better than that, sweetheart."

I don't think my words registered. You were way past the point where words made any sense. She had stretched open the tight circle of your anus with her thumbs and was running her tongue in soft slow swipes along the rim. Your juices were leaking into the crack of your ass and coating the distended circle of your hole. Her lips sucked the wetness softly, nibbling your juicy rim.

Soft little noises ... which were unbearably cute and made my cock as hard as iron ... were leaking from your parted lips. They changed into a strangled gasp when her tongue slithered into your ass and began to fuck it. I placed my hand on the back of your head to gently tip it downwards. I wanted you to drink in that exquisitely obscene vision of her pink tongue darting in and out of your nether hole.

When her tongue finally abandoned your hole, it was sopping wet and begging for something to be put in it. You weren't going to be disappointed. Her forefinger was already poised against the now gaping entrance of your anus. Her entry was as smooth as velvet and your eyes widened as her hard digit plunged into your bowels. As she began to fuck in and out, I thought I might as well up the ante.

I reached down to grip her thumb and curled it into your sopping fuckhole. She was quick to catch on. She buried her thumb in your cunt and as your body began to thrash, I knew that her fingers were playing an erotic tango of their own inside your body. Was she rubbing her thumb and forefinger together through the thin sliver of flesh that separated your hot hungry passages? She was, wasn't she?

Time, I decided, to build you up for an explosion that was going to rock your world. I know you like to be handled roughly when you are close to cumming. I gripped your breasts in my palms and began to squeeze them firmly, just this side of pain. You moaned like a whore. I looked down at Kathy and our eyes met across your heaving body. The fire of anticipation in her eyes mirrored the one in mine.

"Take her clit into your mouth and suck it." I said.

As she drew the pink throbbing stem of your clit into her mouth, I gripped each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and squeezed. During a brief mad interval of pulsing pussy and thrashing limbs, the world as you knew it ended. I held you tenderly as you convulsed. As your body quieted, she was still on her knees softly licking the juices leaking from your hole. Such a good little girl.

Maybe my pet could use a pet. She seemed perfect.

Do you want that, baby? Do you want to own her sweet pliant body? Do you want your own little fucktoy that you can lick and suck and fuck and break when the mood takes you? Tell me, sugarplum, tell me what you want.

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

I had a sneaking suspicion you might want that – her beautiful body in your power, her soft blue eyes dilating with pleasure as you toy with her. I haven't the heart to refuse you anything and this is no time to begin.

I gently stroked her curly blonde hair as she laved your pussy.

"Would you like some of that too, baby?" I asked her softly, "Would you like to cum in her mouth like she came in yours?"

She nodded shyly. Oh, yes, she would, the little slut!

I lifted you off the chair and gently eased you onto the floor on your knees. There was a wet patch where you had drenched the seat of the chair with your juices. She looked at that swathe of fabric, darker than the rest, and moaned softly. I knew exactly what she was thinking – that when she was done, the upholstery would be even darker, wetter and slicker. She must have been afraid her cute little bottom would slide right off the surface. She needn't have feared. We would hold her up, wouldn't we, you and I? We would pin her to that chair and tear her sweet little body to pieces, slowly and steadily.

I gently eased her down where you had been and splayed her open, her knees hooked like yours had been over the arms of the chair. She looked delicious, her pink wet cunt swollen and gaping. Her pussy had been untouched the whole evening, her flesh not even mildly creased by a curious finger or questing tongue. But that's not how she looked. She had been so aroused by the sights and sounds and taste of you that she had ripened as the night progressed. Now, she looked well used, like an exotic fruit whose skin had split and whose flesh was oozing from the slit. Our hungry little slut didn't look untouched ... she looked like she had just been extricated, naked and wanton, from a roomful of men who had been having their way with her, one after another ... all together.

Your eyes were fixed on her cunt and a little shudder ran through your frame at the sight of all that delicious flesh spread open for your delectation. Tonight you were going to feast. You could already hear your meal moan as she was consumed. For you, it was payback time ... and was she going to pay!

You reached forward and peeled back the outer lips of her cunt, opening her up fully. The oyster pink inside of her pussy was already slick with her juices and was shining in the light. The entrance to her cunt tightened into a tiny circle and then gaped open as her muscles relaxed. I could imagine how those muscles would feel wrapped around the rampant flesh of my cock. But I knew that before that happened they would be milking another muscle, softer and more insidious – your tongue - as it tasted the insides of our new friend. But even that bliss, that delicious relief was some way off. For Kathy, it was going to be a long night.

I poised myself on the arm of the chair and cupped her chin in my palm to turn her face towards mine. Her lips were thick and luscious – cock sucking lips. They were quivering now – from eagerness and anticipation. I gently drew the bottom lip into my mouth and sucked on it softly. I then nipped the swollen flesh between my teeth and drew it out, finally letting it snap back. When I did the same with her upper lip, she moaned. I was consciously mirroring what was about to happen to the engorged lips of her cunt and somewhere in the deep recesses of her lust befogged mind, she sensed it.

When I dipped my head again, she reached upwards, eager for more of that gentle ravishment. But I stopped, a hairsbreadth away from her aching flesh and whispered into her wet skin.

"... Do you want her to suck you? Do you want her to drag the sweet flesh of your cunt into her mouth and lash it with her tongue? Will you even be able to bear that, sugarplum? Or will that be all too much for your soft little heart? ..."

My right hand had trailed to the ripe luscious globes of her breasts and I squeezed one gently as I dripped those words into her ear. A delicious little shudder ran through her frame and her butt clenched, lifting off the chair, as she moaned her hunger.


"... Yesss, Oh God, Yesss ... Suck me ...."

Are you going to oblige the little slut, sweetie? Don't you think all this might be a bit too soon? Don't you thing you should learn the terrain a little first, trail your tongue and your lips in soft slow circles through her weeping flesh? There's lots of time, isn't there, for swallowing her whole? Can't you do that after her sweet little mind disintegrates and she begins to beg like a hungry whore?

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

You dipped your head and licked her softly ... just a tiny little lick, to gather the taste of her, to roll it on your tongue. She tasted wonderful ... a feast fit for the Gods. You could imagine her laid out on a table surrounded by silver cutlery and crystal candlesticks for the enjoyment of a few discerning diners. They would scoop up her rich creamy juice with their fingers and suck it softly into their mouths. They would delicately swab their lips afterwards with a lace napkin and make small noises of appreciation. The maitre'd would appear out of nowhere and thrust a thick slice of cucumber into her leaking hole. It would improve the salad.

But for now, we had her all to ourselves. We were the only diners and we could use her as we pleased. You began to cover the heated flesh of her cunt with soft, greedy strokes, your fingers gripping the pink succulent meat to stretch it, to flatten it as your tongue ran its fiery path over each delicious inch. She was moaning continuously now, drowning in sensation. I was a little concerned. I feared for her mind. If she was already so overcome, she was going to shatter into little slobbering pieces as the night progressed and our slow gentle torture of her flesh became more intense, more insidious.

Her body was shuddering as I gently sucked one hard wrinkled nipple into my mouth and as you drew her fleshy cunt lips into yours. She was wallowing in a surfeit of stimuli, unable to sort one from the other. Her fingers were plucking softly at your hair and mine. Did she want to stop us? Did she want to urge us on? Did she know?

And then your tongue thrust – slowly, softly, relentlessly - into her cunt. Our bitch went bonkers. Her whole body became rigid, her eyes widened with surprise and her lips parted softly in a helpless little sigh at that delicious ravishment. I held her gently as your tongue fucked in and out of her. Her breath was coming in little sobs and her nails were raking softly across the skin of my arm as her pussy was used.

Her hips began to surge, trying to impale her sopping wet cunt even deeper on the soft spear of your tongue. You let her bounce for a while like a broken marionette before you withdrew your tongue from the steaming marsh of her cunt, a devious little smile tugging at the corners of your lips.

"Oh, God!" she wailed, "fuck me ... fuck me with your tongue."

The soft lingering kiss that you planted on her cunt was not compliance. I smoothed her hair down gently and whispered in her ear to calm her overwrought body.

"Patience, baby. There are other parts of you that she wants to taste."

"W-W-What ... other parts?" she stammered.

When you gently tipped her body upwards, she knew.

The soft pink hole of her anus is now laid out beneath your eyes. Is that what you want, sweetheart? Do you want to taste her like she tasted you? Do you want to torment her as she did you? Do you want to tongue fuck her sweet ass and feel her body slowly fall apart on cue?

Yours truly,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

You held her eyes for a moment to make sure that you had her attention and then bent forward to plant a soft lingering kiss on her anus. Her body shuddered in my arms and she whimpered her hunger for what was to come. Her butthole was tight, a wrinkled little point. It didn't seem to have been used and my balls tightened at the thought of plucking her anal cherry, of watching her eyes widen with surprise as she was stretched impossibly open and filled with hot throbbing flesh. But for now, she leaned her head against my shoulder, unsuspecting of what awaited her.

Your tongue emerged from between your lips - a curious little baby snake; and flicked lightly around her soft pink entrance. The muscles of her anus were convulsing, tightening and loosening in turns, contracting and then expanding that little circle of darkness. You began to lick – with soft wet swipes of your tongue, washing her down. Your tongue began to trail over the folds and ridges of her anus, painting them with your spit. Your spit had gathered in the tiny groove that waited patiently to be violated. It stretched as a thin translucent film across her opening until you popped it with the tip of your tongue. Her hips began to buck, but not of her conscious volition. She was no longer able to remain still.

I softly kneaded her breasts as I claimed her lips again, letting her moan into my mouth. Her luscious globes of flesh were hot and heavy in my hands, the nipples stiff and elongated – pink pencil erasers. I gently twisted each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and sucked her sharp exhaled breath from her throat.

Her body had been undulating gently, but she suddenly went rigid. I knew what had happened.

"Her tongue is all the way up your ass, isn't it, baby?" I cooed, "Do you like being tongue fucked in that cute little bottom, sweetheart? Does your hole like being rimmed?"

Her only answer was a soft little whimper ... and the soft surging of her hips as she tried to thrust your tongue even deeper into her hole. I released her lips from mine and cradled her as she watched her bottom being ravished, as she watched your soft agile little tongue sliding deep ... deep into her willing butt. You knew we were watching and decided to give her something else to savor. You slid two fingers into her raw, gaping cunt and began to slowly fuck in and out. She mewled her appreciation.

I knew what the little bitch was thinking – that she was going to be brought off. Her whole body was tingling in anticipation of what she thought was her coming release. Her mind was melting at the thought of being finger fucked and tongue fucked into oblivion. Ah! How wrong she was!

You do agree with me, don't you? Shouldn't we make her wait, baby, until we have torn away every layer of shame and inhibition and reserve and she's finally a bundle of raw longing in our arms – just a hungry little slut, nothing more, nothing less – her whole existence the unquenchable heat in her cunt?

Yours,

Andrew

*****

Dear Sylvia,

She groaned with disappointment as your tongue withdrew from her anus, trailing a thin silvery thread of spit. But when your lips dipped towards her aching clit, her eyes lit up with a new hope. She was almost drooling at the thought of her clit being sucked into that liquid place where her body would finally die a little death. But you knew better, didn't you, baby?

Your tongue drew a lazy circle around the throbbing stem of her clit ... and then another ... and then another. Even I felt a small fleeting twinge of sympathy at her predicament. What you were doing was setting her nerve endings on fire without the relief of satiation. Her hips were churning restlessly, trying vainly to gain some purchase, trying to secure some brief contact between her clit and your lips. But your hands were gripping her hips far too firmly for that, your thumbs pressing almost cruelly into the soft hollow of her hip bone.

You lifted your face to look at her, to savor the pleading in her soft blue eyes, the way her lips fluttered helplessly, the small desperate furrow of concentration between her eyes as she bent her will to setting her body free in ecstatic release. I reached downwards and softly peeled back the fleshy hood of her clit, exposing her sensitive flesh to the cool night air.

"You are so ripe ... so ready," I whispered. She shivered at the proximity of my fingers to her swollen nub. "Do you want me to strum it, baby, like a guitar string? Do you want to be my guitar?"

She swallowed. She wasn't sure anymore what would make me cede her the release she so craved. Would asking for it help ... or would it just prolong the sweet agony?

"Or maybe," I cooed, "you would like to have her lick it."

She couldn't bear it anymore.

"Yesss... Make her lick it. ... Make her lick it," she growled.

She seemed to think that was all it would take for her to cum. She expected a rapid flurry of strokes that would make her cunt explode. Awww ... that was one little expectation you were planning to disappoint. You dipped your head and slowly ... oh, so slowly ... ran the flat of your tongue along the length of her quivering stem. She moaned and her eyes widened in disbelief. I was looking very doleful.

"See, this is what comes from teasing her. Looks like she's going to give you a taste of what you did to her."