The Seduction Plan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want some truth serum?" he asked.

"No! Gosh, Eric -- they wanted, they thought that. They wanted me to seduce you, thinking if I was your... that they could kidnap me and you would come to them."

He raised an eyebrow. "Well that's stupid."

"That's what I told them," I began.

"It's not like I wouldn't just decimate them the minute I found them."

Oh. "Well, they said they'd take me to Gravlor's Peak."

His eyes widened. "Okay, that's not a bad plan on their part," he admitted. He looked at me and smiled. "Well, they're getting better at this, aren't they?"

"Well except for the uh, seduction part. Awkward, right?" I said, immediately regretting saying anything at all.

He laughed.

I laughed.

Oh boy, it was good times. ...Right.

When he stopped laughing, he said, "You know... that might not be a bad idea."

What?

"In fact... now that I know they'll be at Gravlor's Peak... I could ambush them in their own trap."

"But... uh, I already told them that it wasn't going to work. -That they would have to come up with something else."

He put an arm around my shoulders. "What if you change your mind, and let them know?"

I shook my head and said, "You're creeping me out, Eric."

He pulled me closer, putting his lips to my temple. "What did they threaten you with?" He drew a finger under my chin, and down the length of my neck. I was suddenly very aware of the way he smelled just like a man should, and how large his hands were.

I ripped away from him. "What was that?" I demanded.

"Dor. Settle down. I'm just showing you that we can make it look like seduction for their benefit, meanwhile, discuss how to crush them. --Like normal friends."

"Friends?"

"You are my very best friend, Dor. Being my servant doesn't change that."

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"I won't hurt you, Dor. Here; would this make it easier?" He pointed at me briefly, and I felt suddenly light-headed and uncoordinated.

"You make me drunk?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"No, just relaxed, and okay - a little inebriated. It's not like you weren't drinking earlier. Come here," he said.

I sat down on the floor instead. "No. Take it off."

He smiled. "Take what off?"

"The spell!"

He laughed. "Okay, okay, okay." I immediately began to feel a little more clearheaded.

"You need to stop," I said. "It's not like anyone is here to see this anyway."

"You want an audience?"

"Quit the innuendoes!" I hissed.

"Gosh, this does bother you! This is what has been bothering you! --Today anyway. I think you have a sex drive and it embarrasses you."

"Shut up! That's -- that's not. It's awkward because you're you and I'm me and this is not us."

He smiled at me and shook his head. "We're totally doing it," he said.

"Doing what?!?"

"The plan -- the seduction plan. You're going to seduce me, and they'll come to kidnap you. They'll of course take a fake, not the actual you, and I will kill them all on Gravlor's Peak." He smiled, and triumphantly stood. "I have to get started on the ambush."

Instead of using the door, he stepped through my bedroom mirror to exit. I just stared at it as it turned back to glass.

He knew about the murder attempts.

He was planning to destroy the resistance.

He wanted me to seduce him... I wasn't even sure what that meant; how far did he expect me to take it?

He seemed really enthused. He wanted to save me from them.

Or did he?

And what did he mean I was "relieved" when I failed? I was not relieved! I was... I was frustrated or maybe downtrodden. And I guess, lately -- I had learned to expect failure. Yeah... I had just begun to accept it; that was all. That must have been what confused his spell. --Which turned out good for me, I guess. But how could it have been so wrong?

12