The Seeding of Sara Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara's examination.
2k words
245.2k
57
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning and made breakfast. I put Sara's breakfast on a tray and went downstairs.

Sara was already awake. I came over to her bed and sat the tray down.

I asked if she was hungry and with a smile she nodded her head yes. She seemed in good spirits.

She was about to start feeding herself when I stopped her and told her to put her hands down to her sides. Then I began to feed her.

I asked her if she like pancakes, scrambled eggs, and toast.

She replied, "Yes."

While I was feeding her, she asked me, "So what are the rules for the males?"

I said, "The males' only real rules are to take care of their females. That's it. We take care of you when you are sick, we make sure all bills are paid, and we mate with you.

Sara replied, "Hmm. That doesn't sound so bad." She smiled.

I thought to myself, 'She seems very happy right now.' But in the back of my head I thought something wasn't right.

After I finished feeding her breakfast, I noticed that the neck clamp was cutting into the skin on her neck.

I said, "Oh, crap, let me look at that. Shit, I better take care of that."

I went into the bathroom to get some Peroxide and came back out to Sara.

I kissed her on the lips and said, "You are being a very good girl. " Then I smiled at her.

She smiled back.

I took off her neck clamp and started to take care of the cuts on her neck.

I said, "I'm sorry about the neck clamp. I'll try and get a bigger one made. Pretty soon you won't have to wear this, once I know you have been trained."

I put down the rag on the night stand and she punched me in the face. I fell to the floor and she ran to the stairs. She ran half way up the stairs and stopped.

She looked at me and said, "See you later, freak!" Then she laughed and ran up the stairs.

At this point, I laughed and listened.

All of a sudden, I heard Sara scream then fall down the stairs. She was unconcious.

You see, I'm not a dumb male. I put electrical charge on the door knob so when Sara touched the door know, she got a nice shock.

Now I handcuffed her to the bed and put her legs in the stirrups, locking her legs wide open. I put the bottom of the mattress down and got a stool and sat it down between her legs. I got some of my tools and then sat between her legs.

Sara started to wake up. She looked at me and asked, "What happened?"

I said, "You tried to get away from the freak," and laughed.

Sara said, "What are you going to do to me now?"

I said, "I have to examine you to make sure you are a good breeder. I want to make sure you can have babies."

That's when I went to my tools.

I told Sara, "This is going to be cold."

I slipped the speculum up her pussy. I cranked it open, spreading her wide open. She moaned in discomfort. I then took out a long cotton swab and swabbed her cervix.

I told Sara, "Everything looks fine. You're going to make a good babymaker."

Then I started to suck on her clit. Sara didn't know what to do. She felt the warm sucking of her clit which felt really good but her pussy walls couldn't tighten because of the speculum and that hurt.

I began to slowly suck on her clit, with a slow fucking motion.

Sara moaned with pleasure and pain. Her pussy tried to contract but could not. I could see the walls of her cunt try to close but was unable to fight the speculum.

Now I put my hands on her hips and used my mouth to fuck her pussy. I pounded my face hard on her clit. I put her little cum button between my top and bottom teeth and started to stroke it back and forth.

Sara cried, "Pull it out of me! It hurts! I want to come and I can't!"

I just laughed.

I sucked harder on her clit. I could feel it swell with blood. It felt like it was going to pop. I stuck my finger inside her cunt and rubbed the walls of her pussy.

Sara begged again, "Please pull it out! I can't come! It hurts! Take it out!"

At this point, I slowly uncranked the speculum and pulled it out of her hard.

Sara cried out in pain.

Then I went back to fucking her clit with my teeth. Now Sara's cries of pain turned to pleasure. Her pussy was all wet and Sara was pushing her hips up to my mouth, letting me know what she wanted.

I asked her, "Do you want to come? Do you want to come, Sara?"

She couldn't say anything but, "Um-hmm."

I said, "Are you sure you want to come for the freak?"

She cried hysterically, "Yes! Make me come!"

I laughed then started to fuck her with my mouth. Then without any notice I jammed two of my fingers way up her cunt. Sara screamed as her orgasm shot waves of pleasure through her body.

She cried, "That's it! That's it! Oh, God! Make me come! Make me come!"

Her body shook like she was having convulsions but she was loving every minute of it.

I pulled my hand out of her cunt and went up to her breasts and pinched her nipples hard.

Sara cried, "Oh, God, yes!"

Her hips were motioning up and down as if she wanted me to mate her. Then I just pulled back and watched her finish her orgasm.

Her body was glistening with sweat. Her body worked hard as the orgasm went through her.

I asked her, "Did you enjoy that?"

She looked at me and motioned her head yes.

I said, "Good, because now you have to get punished."

Sara quickly replied, "But I was a good girl! I didn't do anything bad during the examination!"

I replied, "You still broke a rule. You hurt me and now you will be punished!"

I went upstairs and got some ice and came back down.

Sara asked, "What will my punishment be?"

I said, "Well, I know a lot of girls hate ice so I'm going to put ice on your breasts to make them so cold I know you'll be in a lot of pain."

Sara thought to herself, 'Damn, that's not bad.' But she thought she'd act it up. "Oh, God! No, not ice! I hate being cold! My breasts are so sensitive! I hate the cold!"

I replied, "Well, that's too bad, you don't have a say and this is what your punishment shall be."

I then proceeded to put two little baggies of ice on her nipples.

Sara cried out, "No, no! Please stop!" At the same time she was laughing on the inside.

I screamed, "How do you like that, baby doll?"

She screamed back, "It's so cold! Please take them off!"

I said, "Oh, okay, I guess you've had enough."

As I pulled off the ice on her left breast, I reached into my pocket with my other hand and pulled out a straight pin. I threw the bag on the floor, laughed, grabbed hold of her left breast to make the nipple stick way out. Then I pierced her nipple with the straight pin.

Sara screamed with pain.

I said, "Did you really think I was just going to use ice on your tits? That would be no punishment! So now, Sara, I guess you know what is going to happen to the right breast!"

With tears rolling down her face, she begged me not to hurt her anymore.

I pushed the bag of ice off of her breast, grabbed hold of her right tit, and pierced her right nipple.

Sara screamed even louder as the tears rolled down her face.

Blood slowly dripped from each nipple, down the sides of her breasts.

I said, "You like to play rough? That's good, I like to play rough!"

I pulled off my belt with one stroke. I unbuttoned my pants and slowly unzipped my fly. I let my pants drop to the floor and I walked up to Sara's face. Sara could see my hard throbbing cock through my briefs.

She looked at the bulge in my briefs and sighed.

I said, "This is how you make me feel. You do this to me."

I dropped my briefs. I started to stroke my hard cock and put it toward her mouth.

I said, "I'm gonna put this in you. Deep inside your little girl place and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Sara looked like she wanted it in her mouth. Her mouth was slightly open and she licked her lips. I pressed the tip of my cock on her lips then walked away.

She screamed, "You fucker!"

I got between her legs, grabbed her hips, and forced my way up inside of her, using her what she was born for. I started off slow. Then I squeezed her breasts. I gently licked the tip of each nipple as I slowly stroked inside of her wet pussy.

She cried out with pleasure.

I started to pound harder into her soft, violated cunt. She wanted it, I could tell. Just from her breathing alone I could see she needed my cum. Her legs were trying to urge me to fuck her harder but could not because they were locked in the stirrups. I decided I wanted to make this bitch cum.

I moved my left hand from her hip to the top of her nub. While I was fucking her I stuck my thumb into the top of her crevice and found her little cum button. While I was pounding into her sweet pink meat, I started to stroke her little baby clit.

That was all it took. Her breathing was erratic and her hands were grasping at the rails of the bed. Her hips were motioning up and down for me to pound my seed into her.

I asked Sara, "Are you going to cum, baby?"

All she could do was whisper, "Yes, Sir!"

I asked, "Do you want my hot, thick baby liquid pumped into your pussy?"

She cried, "Give it to me! Give it to me now! I can't take it anymore! I need it! I need it now! Please! I'll be a good girl, let me show you!"

I grabbed hold of her hips and rammed my way deep within her cunt, releasing my seed. I could feel her pussy contract and loosen around my cock. Sara was milking the sperm from my balls.

I could feel wave after wave of my seed coat her cunt. Sara was in ecstacy. She was giving into everything her body wanted. Her body covered in sweat, her legs shaking without control, and her hands grasping and releasing as her orgasm ripped through her body.

I pulled out of her and watched her cum. She was so beautiful. I felt I was the luckiest man in the world to see her like this.

Sara's orgasm finally subsided. I went up to her ear and whispered, "Have you ever felt like this before in your life?"

She looked at me and said, "God, no! I have never felt the way you have made me feel! You are the only man who has ever made me cum!"

I said, "Good because I plan on breeding you all day today. What do you think about that, Sara?"

Sara replied, "I'll do whatever you want, Sir."

I said, "What a good girl you are. If things go well, tonight I will make you a candle lit dinner of your choice."

She smiled and said, "I'll try my best, Sir."

I went upstairs to get some water and as I was drinking a strange thought came across my mind. I felt like I was in love with her.

I shook my head and said, "This cannot be. If I ever tell her this, I know I will lose control of her."

The End

BMR

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Weekend Business, Baby Horny businessman sneakily knocks up hot drunk girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories