The Seeding of Sara Ch. 03

Story Info
A twist of fate.
3.2k words
213.1k
75
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and I mated the afternoon away. Every so often, I couldn't help but get lost in my female's pretty blue eyes. When I did, she would just smile at me.

Sara also kept to her word. She was a very good girl and did everything she was told. I promised her a candle lit dinner of her choice if she was a good girl.

I asked her what her favorite food was and she replied, "Spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread with melted mozzarella cheese on top."

I said, "What would you like on your salad?"

She said, "Italian."

I smiled and said, "That's my favorite too."

I started to walk upstairs and told her, "I'll be back in an hour with everything."

Sara laughed, held up the chain that was connected to her neck clamp and said, "I'll be here."

I laughed and said, "Yes, you will."

I went out and bought everything I needed to cook her meal. Plus, I bought something special for her. Then I returned home.

I kept pushing the fact that I may be in love with my babymaker out of my mind. But every so often, it would hit me in waves.

All day we had mated and every time after I seeded her we would have some down time to talk. She had opened up to me and told me all about her past. I too opened up to her (which a male isn't supposed to do). I don't know why I did it, I just did. I felt really close to Sara but if I fell in love with her, I would lose control.

Then I thought about getting my other female now instead of next year.

I yelled, "That's it! I'll get my other babymaker now! That way I won't fall in love with Sara because I'll have another female to seed!"

I was very happy with my idea. I could hardly wait to tell Sara. I knew she would be happy because she would have someone to talk to when I was at work.

Once dinner was ready, I set up a table downstairs and gave Sara her surprise. She opened the box to find a sheer baby doll nightie. It was white with pink flowers around the neckline.

I asked if she would wear it for dinner.

She had a big smile on her face and said, "I love it, of course I'll wear it."

I lit the candles and went back upstairs to get ready. I put on my gray slacks with a big black sweater. I sprayed on a little Drakaar. I gathered up our supper and brought it downstairs to my Sara.

I came downstairs and there she was in her see through nightie with a big beautiful smile on her face.

I took off her neck clamp and whispered in her ear, "Don't we look nice tonight."

Sara giggled a little and said, "Thank you, Sir."

We sat down and had our first dinner together. It was very nice. She looked damn sexy. Everything was going great so I decided to tell Sara the news.

I said, "Sara, guess what."

She replied, "What, sir?"

I said, "I am going to find another babymaker to breed."

Sara was silent.

I continued, "That way you'll have someone to talk to while I am work."

The smile left Sara's face and she said, "I don't need anyone to talk to. I'm happy with you, Sir. You don't need another babymaker. I will make you happy, Sir."

I yelled, "Are you questioning my authority? My judgement?"

Sara looked down and said, "No, Sir."

I said, "I am a male and I can have as many females as I want just as long as I can afford to take care of them. Do you understand me, Sara?"

Tears rolled down her face and she softly said, "Yes, Sir."

I asked, "Why are you crying, Sara?"

Sara just shook her head no. She then got up from the table, grabbed me by the hand, and took me over to her bed.

I could see there was something on her mind so I asked, "What is it, Sara? What's wrong?"

She looked up at me, wiped away her tears, and asked, "Do you like me, Sir?"

I was in shock so I said, "Of course I do, Sara. If I didn't like you I wouldn't have picked you to be my babymaker."

She smiled and asked, "Do I please you, Sir?"

Again I replied, "Yes, you've been a very good girl."

Sara held my hand and said, "I've never had an orgasm till you. You make me cum every time you mate with me. Every time, Sir. I've had three other boyfriends and all they cared about was themselves when it came to sex." Sara looked me in the eyes and asked, "Have you ever been in love, Sir?"

I replied, "Yes."

She said, "I have a request, Sir."

I said, "Go ahead, Sara."

She said, "Would you make love to me, please? I know how good it feels to be taken by you but I'd like you to make love to me. I want to feel what love would be like with you."

I smiled and said, "That's an odd request, but sure, Sara, okay."

She smiled and said, "I know you can be gentle. You feed me, you wash me, you took care of the wound around my neck. Hell, even when you removed the needles from my nipples you stroked my little cum button so my pain wouldn't be so bad. I just want to know the gentle, loving side of your mating, Sir."

I stood up in front of her and took off my big black sweater.

Sara got down on her knees and unfastened my slacks, then slowly pulled my zipper down. She pulled my slacks down to the floor and rubbed my hard on through my briefs.

Sara looked up at me and smiled and said, "I can't get enough of you, Sir."

She pulled out my hard member and began to kiss my shaft. Her tongue came out and played with the tip of my cock. Then her mouth surrounded my hard, throbbing penis. Up and down Sara went on my shaft. Her tongue danced all over my cock as her mouth sucked it.

I said, "That's enough, Sara. Get up, baby doll."

Sara did as she was told.

I let my briefs drop to the floor. I took her by the hand into the bathroom. There was a body length mirror on the wall.

I stood behind Sara and whispered in her ear, "I want you to watch what I do to you in the mirror. Then say out loud what I do to you. Do you understand, Sara?"

She replied, "Yes, Sir."

I pointed to the mirror and said, "Let's begin."

Sara said, "You're running your hands through my hair. You're pulling my head to one side. You are kissing my exposed neck and now biting gently. Your eyes are fixed on mine. Your hands are pulling my arms above my head. Your hands are going down the sides of my body. Your hands are grabbing my hips hard. Oh please! You are pulling my nightie over my head. Your eyes are looking over my naked body. You are smiling at me. You are grabbing my hair and pulling my head back. Your tongue is in my ear. Now, your tongue is in my other ear. Oh, God, please, Sir! You are sucking on my ear lobe. You are letting go of my hair. Oh, Sir, your eyes are fixed on my breasts. Your hands are cupping each breast gently. Oh, God, now you are squeezing them hard! Your thumbs are softly rubbing my abused, purple and pink, erect nipples. It hurts but I like it, Sir! Now your hands are on my belly. You are squeezing it. Now your hands are on my abdomen, pushing into my flesh. You are stopping and looking into my eyes. Your eyes are going down my body. Your eyes are looking at my pussy. You are smiling. You are taking your right hand and grabbing my throat. Now you are gently going down the center of my body with your fingers. You are between my breasts. You are crossing my belly. Oh, God, sir, you are rubbing my abdomen with your hand. Oh, God, your hand is on my pussy. You are squeezing it in your hand. Oh, please, sir, your other hand is now on my pussy. I can feel your hardness against my ass. Oh, Sir, you are opening me. Your hands are opening my little girl folds. Your eyes are fixed on my pink meat. Your finger is rubbing my cum button. Oh, God, you are rubbing me. I don't think I can take any more, Sir. Your finger is at the entrance of my pussy. I ache for you, Sir. Oh, God, you're in me! You're finger fucking my little pussy! You are so deep inside of me, Sir! I don't think I can stand anymore, Sir! It feels too good! You are pulling your finger out of my pussy. Your head is resting on my left shoulder. You are looking at the finger that was in me. You are smiling at me. You are bringing your finger up to your face. Your finger is wet and shiney from my pussy juice. You are smelling your finger. Oh, God, you are smelling my pussy scent. You are looking me in the eyes. You are smiling at me. Oh, Sir, you are licking your finger. Oh, God, you are sucking my pussy juice off of your finger. You are taking your finger our of your mouth. You are wrapping your arms around me. You are mouthing the words, 'You taste good.' You are whispering in my ear that you think I am so beautiful. You are walking in front of me and kneeling. You are taking my left leg and putting it over your shoulder. You are going lower to the ground and putting my right leg over your other shoulder. My pussy is right in front of your mouth! Oh, God, I can feel your hot breath against my little girl area! You are kissing my pussy. Your tongue is pushing its way into me. Oh, that's it! Your tongue is licking up and down my slit. Your hands are gripping my ass cheeks. You are holding me firmly in place. Oh, God, Sir, you are sucking my baby clit! Your tongue is rolling over and over my cum button!" She screamed, "I am going to cum! I am going to cum!"

I stood up with Sara on my face and she pounded on the ceiling, screaming, "I am coming! I'm coming! Oh, God, I'm coming!"

My arms and hands held her firmly to my face. Sara's legs would tighten and loosen around my face as she came. I could feel her cum juice drip down my chin.

I slid her slowly back down to the floor.

She looked at me in awe. As her orgasm passed through her body, Sara said, "My legs are still shaking."

Sara looked at me and rubbed her hand through my chest hair. She sighed, "You are so strong, Sir. So strong. " She looked at my chin and said, "You have me all over your chin."

Sara licked it off my chin and then jabbed her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced as we embraced in a passionate kiss.

I pushed her away and she took my hand and led me back to her bed.

Sara sat on the bed and began to stroke my hard cock with her hand. She laid back on the bed with her legs wide open and pulled my cock to her open, wet pussy.

I was now laying on top of her. Sara let go of my cock, grabbed hold of my hair, looked deep into my eyes, and said, "Make love to me, Sir, please make love to me!"

I kissed her forehead and pushed my cock into her. She moaned with pleasure. I would slowly push deep into my babymaker's cunt, then would slowly pull all the way out in a continous motion. Always nice and slow. No pounding.

Sara cried, "I love you, Sir! I love you so much!"

I smiled at her. I wanted to tell her what my heart felt but could not.

Slowly I kept filling my Sara with my hard throbbing cock. Her pussy walls were so hot and wet. Her little pussy was so damn tight! My Sara was trying so hard to milk the sperm from me with her little girl area.

All of a sudden, I changed my strokes so I could go deeper and hit another part of my girl's pussy.

She cried, "Oh!"

I replied, "What is it?"

She answered, "Nothing."

Then I went back deep inside her pussy and she yelled, "Oh, God, what did you do?"

I said, "I moved a little so I could hit a different spot inside your pussy."

Sara's breathing got heavy. Sara asked, "Can you feel that?"

I said, "What?"

She replied, "That spot. Oh, God, every time you hit it, I just-"

Then I hit it again.

Sara cried, "Don't you feel that? How can you not feel that? It feels like a small knot inside of my pussy and every time you hit it I want to cum!"

I smiled and said, "Really?"

So now I put all of my weight on her hips and pounded into her little knot.

Sara screamed, "No, Sir! Don't, it's too good! It's too good! I can't, Sir! I can't!"

As I pounded harder into the pleasure spot in her pussy I said, "Take your medicine like a good girl, Sara. One last pound ought to do it!"

Then I rammed my cock in her pussy and held it on her spot.

Tears actually ran down her face as she came while she screamed, "Too good! It's too good! Oh, God, too good!"

I had never seen anything like it. Sara came so hard she started whispering and it almost sounded like another language. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she had lost all control of her body. This orgasm took over Sara completely, she was lost in waves of pleasure and couldn't come out of it.

It was a good five minutes before she could talk again. Even then her body would twitch with soft mini orgasms.

As the tears of pleasure rolled down her cheeks, she asked, "What did you do to me? What did you do to me, Sir?" Her voice even vibrated when she talked.

I laid next to her on the bed. I stroked her cheek with my hand and said, " I made love to you, Sara." Then I smiled at her.

She replied, "But you didn't cum."

I said, "When I love a person, I care more about pleasing that person more then anyone in the world. I couldn't care less if I came as long as I please the one that I love."

I kissed Sara on the lips.

Her body was now under control and she threw her arms around me and said, "Sleep with me, tonight? Please, Sir."

I smiled and said, "Yes, I will, Sara."

Right before she fell asleep, she whispered, "I love you, Sir."

Then she drifted off to sleep.

It took me about another hour before I fell asleep but right before I did, I whispered, "I love you, Sara, I love you with all my heart."

The next thing I knew, I heard the doorbell ring. I pulled on my gray slacks and ran upstairs.

I thought to myself, 'Who could this be so early on a Sunday morning?'

I opened the door to hear, "Good morning, Sir, we would like to talk to you about the policemen's charity for kids."

I was in shock! Not one, but two policemen were at my door! I couldn't hear a word they were saying because all I kept thinking about was Sara in my basement.

I thought to myself, 'Keep cool, just keep cool.'

I said, "Umm, sure, I'll help. Umm, come on in and have a seat and I'll go get my wallet."

I couldn't believe I asked them in and to have a fucking seat.

That's when one of the policemen asked for some water.

I said, "Sure, help yourself."

Then I remembered Sara's purse and cell phone were on the kitchen counter. I quickly said, "You know what, I'll get it for you."

I started to go to the kitchen when the most horrible thought ran through my head. I asked myself, 'Did I close the basement door?'

I guess I came to a complete stop because the policeman asked me, "Are you okay, Sir?"

I replied, "Yes, I closed it."

He said, "Excuse me?"

I quickly said, "You wanted water. Yes, I'll go get it." I then laughed nervously.

All of a sudden I heard, "Hi."

It was a girl's voice. Sara's voice. There she was, standing there in my big, black sweater.

My heart just stopped. What was I going to do? My gun was all the way in my bedroom so now what was I to do?

Sara looked at me and said, "Where are your manners, Adam? Let's make them some lemonade."

One of the policemen said, "Oh, please, don't bother yourself."

Sara said, "It's no bother at all."

Now Sara gave me a devilish smile and said, "Adam, could you help me in the kitchen? " She looked at the officers and said, "I'm his new mate and I don't know where everything is yet."

They all laughed and I wanted to die. I went into the kitchen, sat down at the table, and Sara sat down beside me. All of my control was gone, just like that.

Sara said, "I've got you by the balls, don't I?"

I looked at the floor and said, "Yes, Sara, you do."

She asked me, "Do you know how I got your name?"

I shook my head no.

Sara walked over to the counter and pointed at my mail.

I said, "Very smart."

Sara asked, "Do you have lemonade?"

I said, "No, just soda."

She took out two cans of soda and then came over to me. She put the soda on the table then knelt down between my legs.

She cupped my face in her hands, smiled, and said, "Here's the deal. I will follow all of your rules and yes, if I'm a bad girl I'll take my punishments. But I will be the only female in your life. I will be your only babymaker, there will be no others, understand? I want to be your babymaker for life, Sir. I am a selfish female and want you for my own. Do we have a deal?"

I said, "You'll follow all of my rules?"

She replied, "Yes, Sir."

I smiled and said, "Fine."

Sara kissed me on the lips and started to take the sodas to the police. She left the room and then peaked her head back in and said, "Oh, by the way, I love you with all of my heart too, Sir."

I looked at her, shocked.

She gave me a big grin and then she was gone.

End

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Weekend Business, Baby Horny businessman sneakily knocks up hot drunk girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories