The Semen-ator Pt. 02

Story Info
Mystery Revealed & Best Date Ever with Lisa.
9.3k words
4.55
19.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize that this series is a bit all over the place thematically. Fans of geeks and nerds that win in the end, read on.

In the previous chapter, science nerd Connor met a mysterious stranger, who had fulfilled his darkest bi cock fantasies. Still, he wanted to finally fuck a girl, and was considering asking out an old friend, an out-of-his-league woman from his high school past, who had coincidently just become single. His optimism had switched to fear, however, as the new acquaintance suddenly seemed to have a violent streak. The story resumes the morning after the laundromat incident.

1

Connor woke up; the morning sun lit his bedroom brightly. He panicked suddenly, remembering the two possibly dead women. But he could recall nothing beyond the glass breaking as the psycho shattered his car window. Still in the same clothes, he looked around his room, and noticed the science magazine he was reading last night was on his nightstand, and his laundry basket was full of his clothes, dry and neatly stacked. Suddenly a cell phone beeped. The murderer must have left it on the dresser, since Connor couldn't currently afford one. There was a text message.

"Connor - please stay calm. I'm sorry to have scared you. No need to call police. Everything is OK. The two women in the laundromat were not hurt, just rendered unconscious temporarily. Your car window has been fixed. Resume your daily routine. I will explain everything later. Please trust me - Stan."

So the assailant had a name, 'Stan'; Stanley ? It didn't really seem to fit. Connor obeyed the text anyway, but kept expecting a police car to pull in behind him as he drove to work. Several patrolmen visited Javamania, but took their coffee and left. The rest of the day Connor kept wondering what kind of crazy bastard he had gotten mixed up with. The stranger seemed to know exactly what the young man had been secretly craving, namely an invasive, spurting, stiff dick, but what kind of a rapist folds clothes and sends a grammatically correct text message? The dark haired man worked a mid-day shift, and was home afterwards, eating a cheeseburger when the mystery cell phone rang. He answered, but expected it to be for Stan.

"Hey C.J.!" a cheerful woman's voice with a Southern accent emanated from the speaker. "I got your text!"

Only one person called him by his initials, Lisa, the gorgeous blonde banker. In high school, the young man was 'just a friend', but did nearly all her homework, helped her cheat on exams, wrote her college entrance essays, and even fixed minor alcohol-related damage to her car a couple times. She would then date popular jocks, while Connor went home and masturbated, imagining Lisa was on web cam for him, exposing the full busted, narrow ribcage, size six stripper's body nature had bestowed on her. Possessed of a wild streak during high school and college, she had settled down, so he heard. Until just recently, she was going to marry a wealthy attorney. Connor hadn't actually talked to the blonde in a couple years.

"Oh hi, um, how did you get this number? This phone isn't even mine."

Stan must have sent the text, Connor thought, but how did he know who Lisa was? The stranger must have hacked his facebook, but he would worry about that later. There was a beautiful girl on the phone.

"Well it's nice to hear from you too," Lisa said sarcastically, accustomed to Connor's lack of polite social skills. "Did you steal somebody's phone? Your text you said to call you ASAP. Are you okay?" She began an official sounding speech. "I want you to know that while I'm a little surprised, since you were always staring at my tits, I'm totally cool with it. I guess you need to talk about it? I know I haven't been a very good friend in the past, but I'm here for you now, honey pie."

"Huh? Totally cool with what?"

"You being gay... or bi."

"I'm notgay! Who said that?"

"Okay not flaming, but you sent me pics of you givin' some guy a blowjob. It looks like ya'll are at a construction site...or the recycle place?"

Connor instantly felt like puking. The son of a bitch Stan had outed him, and to the girl he had the best chance to ever have sex with, even if it was a drunk mercy fuck on her part.

"It was just that one time.. He forced me.. He wouldn't let me out of the dumpster. He sent you the pictures, I didn't even know he took them..I.."

Lisa could hear her friend sobbing on the phone. She doubted a great deal of force was involved, since the young man looked pretty happy, smiling with his own dick hard as he licked the erection in a couple of the photos. "Calm down, it's okay, really, doesn't anyone else know? Let it out, dude. You know I won't tell anyone. Suckin' dick feels awesome, doesn't it?"

The blonde woman thought more was going on than a forced blowjob, and was dying to know the details of Connor's new liaison, but knew she had to proceed carefully. "I actually think it's pretty cool. I don't think I'd seriously date another guy who hasn't at least tried it. You know I did some...experimentation...with a girl at Tech, so I understand a lot more than you think."

"Really? What did you do with her?" Connor said, sniffling but perking up.

She knew that would get his attention. "Hold on, C.J. You tell me your story and I'll tell you mine. How did you meet this guy? Why were you in a dumpster?"

Connor blew his nose, then described in detail his three unusual but satisfying bottom encounters with 'Stan', and felt his dick expanding as he spoke, which continued as Lisa described her making out, scissoring and sixty-nines with a skinny, pale goth girl, and subsequent threesomes with her and a guy. Then the blonde made a suggestion which improved Connor's mood further.

"Does Stan like girls too? I hope he's not married. Maybe you and Stan and I could have a threesome! Oh, yeah, I think you know I'm not with Brandon anymore. I'll never date another boring guy, that's for sure," Lisa sighed, "although that doesn't excuse what I did to him."

"Yeah, whydidyou guys break up?"

Lisa then emotionally admitted getting caught fucking around, even though she was so wasted she didn't remember a thing about the actual 'sex party'.

"Sex party?" Connor asked.

"I did it again."

"Did what?"

"Do you remember the stories about me Senior year in high school?" She asked.

"Well, sorta, but I didn't think they were completely true." he replied.

"What did you hear?"

He related the tale he heard of how Lisa was kicked off the cheerleading squad for alcohol on school grounds, missing practice and skipping classes. The blonde's revenge was via an internet video of her partying at a campfire in the woods with players and cheerleaders of a rival school and chanting their team's name, all while stripping out of her cheering uniform down to her bra and panties and burning it. Many of their players and even a couple cheerleaders took turns feeling her up, top and bottom.

"And?"

"Um, that's all I heard," he said, hiding the worst of the rumor.

"Connor Johnson, I can always tell when you're lying, even on the phone."

"Okay, okay! After the party in Chantilly," he said, referring to the opposing team's district, "they said you had um...a... gangbang with a bunch of their players. Like I said I'm sure it's exaggerated..."

"No it's not, C.J. I let about six or seven senior guys, alums, and I think somebody's uncle fuck me that night, some twice. All I required were rubbers and that they were legal so I didn't get tagged as sex offender. I was on my hands and knees on the rug in somebody's basement for over an hour, wearing nothing but sneakers, oh, and a football helmet as a joke. It was risky, but I will admit I got off on all the attention and them emptying the rubbers onto my back. I still think about it sometimes when I masturbate. That's kind of what happened with Brandon." She sighed.

"He let six or seven guys fuck him? Good!" Connor said, joking.

"No, smartass! Now, you can't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"I promise," Connor said, eager to hear her confession. He listened intently to the brown-eyed, pretty blonde, who was the junior prom queen and a state teen pageant finalist before her fall from grace.

After Lisa finished her narrative of going to the bar, meeting the soccer team from Italy, then awaking later on her sofa naked, sore in 'every place' and 'glazed' all over with sperm, Connor had a full erection, which reminded him of her threesome comment. Stan or no Stan, Connor knew he was going to pursue the beautiful blonde as best he could. Before the call ended, Lisa had requested a picture of the boner he advised her she created.

"I love the coloring of your dick, honey pie," Lisa crooned after getting the pic, "I'll have to find the right lipstick shade to compliment it. Call me soon! I want to meet your new friend, even if it's just for a drink! Kiss kiss! Bye!"

Connor spent the next five minutes jumping around his apartment yelling 'Yes!" and doing fist pumps. He still had lots of questions about Stan's motivation for sending the text, but it apparently backfired, as the young man had reconnected, and better than he ever imagined, with his high school crush. She didn't care that he was bi; it actually intrigued her.


2
The Following Friday Night


Stan seemed to have disappeared for the next week, leaving Connor on his own for the date with Lisa. His car was not running well, so the blonde consented to making the two-hour drive from Fairfax to the young man's small Ocean City apartment, so they could go to dinner, and possibly more, she teased. Lisa didn't tell him, but she had packed to stay the entire weekend, including several sexy outfits. She was determined to make Connor's 'hetero deflowering' a memorable one.

BMW headlights in the driveway and a subsequent knock at the door boosted a nervous Connor's pulse as he rushed to let her into his small apartment. They hugged warmly, and Lisa smelled and looked terrific in brown leather high-heeled boots, and a curve-hugging, short purple dress with a cleavage-revealing neckline. As it was almost November, she wore a white faux fur jacket, but it was open to reveal her stiffened nipples protruding toward him. Lisa's blonde tresses were curled slightly and cascaded gently onto her shoulders. Her brown eyes sparkled and Connor had forgotten just how beautiful she was. The straps and edges of her black bra slid in and out of view as she moved. He tried to keep calm and not stare at her tits, cradled in the bra he knew to be a size 34E. Connor obtained that knowledge back in high school, because Lisa sometimes mischievously tossed underwear at him while in her cluttered room when doing homework, and naturally he reviewed the tag for that crucial statistic. He was even encouraged to rummage through her dresser and pick out her colored or patterned print panties for the following day a couple times. Later in class when no one else was looking, he was treated to a quick up skirt or waistband-stretch flash as proof she wore his choice. Now that the blonde was standing in his apartment, his infatuation had returned, and more intensely than ever.

He was about to compliment her lipstick color when footsteps sounded out from the rickety exterior stairway up to his apartment in the converted old Victorian house.

"Oh, hello!" Stan, dressed in a jacket and tie, said cheerfully, letting himself in the partially open door.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Lisa said politely, but sensed her friend's sudden discomfort, that something had gone wrong.

Connor was angry. This psycho was getting possessive and obviously stalking him, showing up at precisely the wrong moment. The young man wanted to spend some hetero time alone with the blonde before Stan whipped out his larger meat for Connor to demonstrate his cock cravings on, and worse, for dick-crazy Lisa to drool over.

"I'm Stan!" He put his hand out to shake Lisa's, but instead her eyes closed and the stranger caught her as she fell limp into his arms. It was a repeat of the laundromat incident. More foot steps resonated through the wooden stairway outside. Enraged, Connor stepped toward his kitchen to grab a heavy frying pan to hit Stan with, but the stranger caught up with him and a slight chemical smell was the last thing he remembered.

What seemed like a short time later, Connor awoke. He was still in his living room, which was also his dining room, fully dressed but duct taped at the wrists and ankles to one of his two wooden chairs. Lisa was next to him, groggy and restrained in a similar fashion.

"Youstupid asshole!" she shrieked at Connor. "What the fuck did you get me into?" Her eyes were wet with tears. "I knew you were a wierdo, but..."

"I had no idea! I swear I .." Connor said, his mind racing, his stomach churning, trying to think of a way out of being tortured and killed, or at least saving her. "Take me! Let her go! I'll do whatever you want! She won't turn you in!" He called out to the kitchen, where, surprisingly, the stranger, and a second person could be heard cooking dinner. Pasta with marinara, based on the aroma. There was no response. All kinds of twisted, painful, bloody horror movie scenarios played in their heads as their pulses raced. At best, Connor expected both he and Lisa would be fucked violently by Stan and his yet unseen accomplice.

Strangely, on the table in front of them sat a new, large open laptop in sleep mode. As if it was aware they were now awake, the laptop came to life. A voice spoke, it seemed to be that of the stranger.

"Please do not panic. You will not be harmed. Quite the opposite is true; this is a very special occasiont, the culmination of a life's work. While we are making your dinner, please pay close attention to the following content." The screen then brightened and movie clips began playing with a different voice over. It was the labored voice of an elderly man.

"The Tin Man, Robby, The Gunslinger, C3PO, Commander Data, the T1000, Sonny, George Wells, Doctor Who, Marty McFly..." The narrative went on to list several more characters and sci-fi movies containing robots, cyborgs, or time travel.

Connor knew this all had to be some elaborate practical joke. Sadly, the only person he knew well enough to bother to go to such lengths was sitting beside him, but she was quietly sobbing, her makeup ruined. He resigned himself to play along, not that he had a choice, bound to the chair.

The narrative stopped and an elderly, gray-haired Asian man appeared on the screen. He was sitting in a chair in a strange looking white room. To Connor, the elderly man looked like a great uncle, one of the few blood relatives he ever met, on a trip to Manila he made as a child.

"Hello Connor. If my calculations were right, it's some time around late 2012, and you've been fired from one or two jobs already because you're such a pervert. You and Lisa are sitting in her condo or one of your miniscule apartments, restrained in chairs. Sorry about the restraints, but your lives will never be the same from this moment on, and I need your full attention. To start, let me introduce myself. My name is Connor Johnson, and I'm eighty-four years old."

"What the fuck?" Lisa rolled her eyes and looked around the room as best she could. "Is this a reality show? Okay, where's the damn camera?"

Despite his shapely friend's disgust, the young dark-haired man nearly laughed. This was a sick joke someone had concocted. A version of him when he was old? The stranger must have been hired to play a role, but who would have known about his bisexual cravings? Each of the captives, thinking the person next to them was part of the joke, continued to listen.

"Yes, I amyouin the future. It's 2073 where I am. You've met Stan One and Stan Two. I hope there were no malfunctions. I sent them back to change the miserable lives you and Lisa were about to have. More about Stan and Stan later."

Connor continued to listen in shock as the elderly Asian went over precise details of his young existence up through high school that no one else could know. Dumbfounded, he began to believe the old man on the screen.

"Damn, I think this is real." Connor mumbled.

"Okay! I've had enough of this bullshit! Let me go! Right now! I don't want to be on damned television! You are a fucking looser nerd!" Lisa screamed at him, fighting her restraints.

"SHHH! I'm trying to listen!" Connor said. Lisa was surprised. It was the first time he ever countermanded her. She actually found it attractive; maybe he has grown up after all, she thought.

Connor from the future then listed several childhood facts of Lisa's, causing her to calm down. The narrative continued as snot drained from her nose and mascara ran down her cheeks.

"We are just learning about time travel here; it started as an accident, and is pretty imprecise. No humans have tried it yet; the flight is too long. What I'm about to tell you is highly classified, even now in my time. There is an area in space near Jupiter that acts like a... trampoline. We don't know if it's natural or was constructed by an intelligence. It seems to feed off Jupiter's massive gravitational pull. Discovered unintentionally, it is pointed at Earth, and hitting it with an object slows and reverses the object's course to such a point that it is hurtled back several dozen years into the past. Right now it's an inaccurate, one way trip. However, one brilliant scientist, me, or rather you, Connor, developed a theory on a vector to control the time and place to target. If you're seeing this, that theory was substantially correct."

An illustration of a ship rebounding from an animated, giant spider web in space appeared on the screen, followed by some old black and white news films.

"Elements of our government have quietly known that objects from the future had appeared from space since 1948, but couldn't do much about it besides hide the evidence and allow the alien rumors to percolate. Roswell, Kecksburg, they were just the first unmanned probes that unexpectedly hit this 'bounce back' phenomena, launched in the fifties, well, 2056. Your new friends Stan and Stan were a contraband payload on a probe I commandeered and reprogrammed to arrive well before Lisa's incident."

"What incident?" she yelled. "Enough, C.J.! Let me go! This is not funny! I thought you wanted to fuck, not play Star Wars! I thought you grew up!"

"I'm not doing any of this!" Connor looked over and saw both Stans, and they were identical twins. He realized that the strangers were not human, not completely anyway, which explained a lot. He also realized their attraction to him was not real either. He had mailed a pair of very elaborate love dolls with working cocks back to himself through time. To Connor, this sounded just like something he would do, instead of sending a machine back to prevent a war or solve world disease and hunger, he sent a couple of squirting dicks. An animated clip of the proposed journey played on the screen.

"Their pod," the elderly Connor on the screen continued, "was intended to land in the coastal Atlantic Ocean to avoid detection, and they were to paddle a raft to the nearest land, and work their way toward you., based on where I, or you, worked in those days. Once the primary mission involving Lisa was completed, one of them was to stalk you a little, then verify your fingerprints on an object like a coffee cup or in your car, and immediately begin a sexual relationship. If they haven't begun the protocol to fuck your horny little ass and mouth, they must have sustained some damage during the trip."

An image of a naked, muscular Stan with a full erection appeared on the laptop. Lisa's eyes widened.