The Seminar Day 01

Story Info
Married woman meets black man at seminar.
5.7k words
4.54
142.1k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurryDevil
FurryDevil
195 Followers

Day 1

I was walking around the bedroom naked. I had to finish packing for my trip to a seminar in Atlanta and I thought if I finished packing nude, Ed would get the message and we would have a nice lovemaking session. I was excited about the trip and thought some sex would help me get to sleep. Ed came in and undressed and climbed into bed. I figured he was watching me, so I pranced around a little longer than usual. The next thing I knew, he was snoring. Not only was I not going to get to fuck, but I would have to try to get to sleep with that damned noise again.

I knew Ed was tired, he gets up at four in the morning for work. But I was going to be gone for the next three nights and I thought he might want to send me off satisfied. Ed and I have been married for twenty years now and he just didn't seem that interested in me anymore. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. I am 40 years old, 5' 7" tall and have kept myself in pretty decent shape. I've put on a few pounds over the years but still manage to turn some heads. I do have to die my hair to keep my natural blonde color, but other than that most people think I look 30. Maybe Ed would miss me while I was gone and I could have some fun this weekend when I got home, I thought. I went over to my suitcase and took out my plain white panties and bras and packed some of my nicer ones. At least I could feel sexy.

It's not that we have a bad sex life; it just isn't quite often enough for me. We have one child, a daughter, and she had just gone away to college for the first time. I had hoped that being empty nesters would provide the opportunity for our sex life to pick up, but instead Ed had started working more overtime. It isn't like we're hurting for money. Ed is a manager for a large computer firm, and I had gone back to school and finished my CPA degree after our daughter started school. That was what the seminar was about; new changes in accounting that were coming about due to the mess on Wall Street.

The flight to Atlanta was uneventful. I took a taxi to the hotel, checked in, and headed to my room. The conference center where the seminar was being held was right in the hotel, so I didn't even need to rent a car. I had my own room, with a nice king bed. It was on the 8th floor and had a great view of the city. I freshened up and got ready for the opening night get acquainted cocktail party and dinner. I wanted to dress a little nicer than my travel clothes so I put on a nice form fitting black skirt that stopped just above my knees and a silver silk blouse. The sleeveless blouse had a little lower neckline than I usually wore, but I wanted to feel sexy tonight. My legs were tanned and smooth, so I didn't wear any panty hose. It was pretty warm in Atlanta.

As I was closing the door of my room, the man across the hall was coming out of his room. He was a black man, about my age, well over 6' tall and very nice looking. We each said hello and headed for the elevator. He asked what floor I wanted and I said two. The meeting facilities were on the second floor. He said he was going to two also.

I asked if he was attending the accounting seminar and he said he was. I introduced myself and told him I was a CPA from Detroit. He said his name was Greg and he was also a CPA, but from Kansas City. I said "that's nice, now I at least have one friend to talk to if the night got boring." We joked about there being no way it would be boring with a hundred accountants around.

We got into the banquet room and Greg saw a couple of people he knew and went off to talk to them. I didn't see anyone I knew. I mingled for a while and had a few glasses of wine while waiting for the dinner to start. When it was time to eat, I started looking for a place to sit. I was thrilled when Greg came over and asked if I wanted to sit with him. We had a wonderful time at dinner, talking about our families and our jobs.

A perfect gentleman, Greg was as intelligent as he was handsome. I did notice though, that he seemed very interested in my breasts. That was probably my fault; my low neckline was showing a lot more cleavage than I usually like. I decided that if I was going to show them off, I couldn't complain about people watching. I looked him over pretty good during dinner also. He was a very big man, tall and in very good shape. He must have weighed well over 220 pounds I thought. He was dressed quite well, and had very nice manners. My mind kept drifting into my favorite fantasy, and I kept pulling myself back to reality.

All too soon, the dinner was over. There was nothing else scheduled for that night, so Greg and I decided to just go back to our rooms. We were pretty quiet in the elevator and on the way to our rooms. When I was opening my door, Greg said I should stop over for a nightcap from his mini-bar if I was in the mood.

"In the mood for what," I joked.

He said he was only talking about a drink but if I was in the mood for something else, he was in. I got flustered and said I had to call home and would see him in the morning. He told me to feel free to give him a call if I changed my mind, he would be up for a while. As I closed the door, I realized I was trembling badly and completely flushed.

I called Ed and told him I was safely checked into the hotel and back in my room from dinner. He asked if I knew anybody or had made any new friends. I said I didn't know a soul, but I had made a new friend tonight. Ed asked if he was good looking. I knew he was joking, but figured I would play along. I said "not only was he good looking, he was black and appeared to be very well hung. He has also propositioned me already."

Ed was quiet for a minute. "You know this is one of our biggest fantasies. It's our big chance to make it come true," I teased him. He reminded me that screwing a black man was my biggest fantasy. His was to have a threesome with another woman, and to watch me go down on her. He had been on that kick ever since I told him about a fling I had with a girlfriend in college. We talked for a few more minutes then said goodbye. Before he hung up, he told me if I really wanted to fuck my new friend I should go for it. I was stunned.

"Are you sure you mean that," I asked?

Ed said "Yes, I'm ok with it. Go ahead and do it."

As I hung up the phone, my hands were trembling so bad I could hardly push the end call button. I turned off my cell phone and plugged it in for the night. I went in the bathroom to see if my hair and makeup needed any repairs. I was still shaking like a leaf. I thought I had only been joking about sleeping with Greg, but now I had full permission from my husband. I thought about it for a few minutes.

I wondered if Greg was even interested in going to bed with me. He joked around with me about what I was in the mood for, but he sounded like he was happily married. Maybe he was just being nice. I didn't really think so though, he had spent most of the night looking at my breasts. I thought he probably wanted to fuck me.

This was happening pretty fast, and I didn't want to do anything to mess up my marriage. Ed and I had talked about bringing other people into our love life for years, and had often talked about each of our fantasies. We had even been looking into going to one of the "clothing optional" swinger's resorts in Jamaica for our vacation next spring. We didn't want anyone else to know about that though.

I had been fantasizing about having sex with a black man ever since my best friend Kate had told me about her affair with one. He was a salesman that she dealt with at work, and was always flirting with her. When she finally gave in and visited him at his hotel, she could have kicked herself for not doing it the first day she met him. She said he was hung like a bull and would fuck her for hours. She said the while feel of a huge cock inside of you was something you just had to experience to fully understand, the fact that she was fucking a black man just made it that much better. I had only added the part about Greg looking to be well hung to get Ed excited, now I wondered what he would be like.

The more I thought about it, the more turned on I got. I had slept all the way to Atlanta on the plane so I wasn't very tired; a little late night fun might be just the ticket to help me get to sleep. I decided that I was going to do it; I was going to go across the hall to see Greg and if he wanted to, I was going to make love with him.

A strange calm came over me as I dialed Greg's room. I asked if he was still interested in that nightcap. He said he sure was, come right over. About 30 seconds later I was sitting on the couch in his room with him. He got me a bottle of wine from his mini-bar and sat down and told me he was thrilled that I had reconsidered coming over. We both sat on the couch and talked about home for a couple of minutes.

Greg said "What made you change your mind about coming over to my room; is everything alright at home?

I told him I didn't want to talk about home any more; I wanted to talk about something else. I think I shocked him when I said "I don't want to be impolite, but we only have a couple of days at this seminar and I don't want to waste time on small talk."

I moved right next to him on the couch and asked if he wanted to discuss what else I was in the mood for. He said he definitely wanted to. I told him I had been having this fantasy about cheating on my husband with a beautiful black man for several years now and asked if he wanted to help me make it come true. He put his arm around me and kissed me. We kissed for several minutes and our hands roamed all over each other. Greg already wasn't wearing a shirt when I got there, so I was able to run my hands all over his bare chest. He was very powerfully built. As he was feeling my breasts, I ran my hands down over his pants to feel his cock. He was not fully hard yet, being trapped inside his tight pants, but it still felt bigger than any cock I had ever felt.

Greg said "How about standing up and taking your clothes off, show me what you've got for me."

I stood up and removed my blouse. I tried to slow down and make it sexy, but I really just wanted to get naked as soon as I could. I was afraid I would chicken out if I started thinking about what I was doing, and also I couldn't wait to see him naked. I took off my skirt, laying it on the table too. Now I stood before him in just my nice matching bra and panties. I sure was happy I had left the plain white granny pants at home. He whistled and said I looked absolutely fabulous. I unfastened my bra and slipped it off. My breasts are easily my best asset. When I was younger, they were 36D and stood very firm. Nowadays they are 38D and sag a little, but not too bad. My nipples on the other hand have always been kind of troublesome. They are big normally, but I can manage to keep them disguised inside my clothes. When I get excited however, they get rock hard and twice as long. They were as big now as I have ever seen them and ached to be sucked on.

Greg said "I have been dying to see your breasts all night. They are just awesome."

"I saw you looking at them several times during dinner. My nipples were hard the whole time.".

"I think everyone in the room was looking at your breasts, they were really on display. You were by far the most attractive woman there."

I turned around and slid my panties down over my bottom and stepped out of them. I was ten or fifteen pounds heavier than I was in college, but he still told me my butt looked fantastic. It was nice to get a compliment; Ed always told me I needed to lose some weight when he saw me naked. I was a little self conscious about my pubic hair. I'm very bushy down there, and my husband doesn't like me to trim it at all. I know that a lot of women shave their pussies now, but I kind of like looking like a woman. I turned around and stood before Greg completely naked.

Greg said "Wow! I knew you were attractive and very well put together, but you are just an absolute goddess."

I said that my goddess days were mostly behind me but thanks for the compliment.

He said "No, you really are a beautiful woman. I'm going to rip my pants just looking at you."

I had forgotten about his cock being confined inside his pants. He was still sitting on the couch, and the bulge in his pants was enormous. I said "maybe I can help you with that little problem," and knelt down in front of him. I ran my hand over the bulge. I couldn't wait any longer to see it. I unfastened his pants and he rose up a little as I slid both them and his boxers down and off. My eyes widened as I looked at my first black cock.

It was the loveliest milk chocolate color, long and thick and uncircumcised, and it was still growing! I hadn't seen an uncut cock in over twenty years and it was absolutely beautiful. I didn't have a ruler but I do know that if I wrap both of my hands around Ed's cock, my fingers just barely touch and there is an inch or so left. Greg's was easily five or six inches longer and much, much thicker. I wrapped both hands around the base of it (my fingers didn't come close to reaching all the way around it) and there was still a good five inches left for me to kiss.

I started to have second thoughts about trying to put something that big inside me, but I remembered Kate telling me she had the same thoughts when she saw her black lover's cock for the first time. Besides, I knew that there was no going back now, Greg's cock was going all the way in me. "This is not exactly a little problem", I said.

I kissed the tip of Greg's cock and took it into my mouth. The head barely fit with my mouth stretched wide open. I got a couple of more inches in my mouth, but there was no way I could get any more. I examined and kissed every inch of his cock, just marveling at the size of it. It got even thicker a couple of inches past the head, then tapered down to about the same thickness as the head at the base. I held his balls in my hand and kissed them for a few minutes while Greg moaned and ran his hands through my hair. I sucked and licked and kissed for all I was worth, but there was no way I was going to satisfy this man with my mouth.

By this time, my pussy was as wet as it has ever been and the juices were leaking down my legs. I stood up and straddled Greg on the couch and kissed him deeply. His tongue explored the inside of my mouth as I sat on his lap, his big cock sticking up between us. He played with my breasts and kept telling me that they were awesome. It felt so good to have someone want to see me naked. After a couple of minutes I rose up and looked straight into his eyes as I positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He asked if I wanted him to wear a condom, as he had not had a vasectomy. I placed my arms on top of his shoulders and told him there was no way I was covering up my first black cock, I wanted him all the way inside my pussy naked.

I wanted to control this initial penetration; I was worried that I might not be able to walk for the rest of the seminar if we didn't take our time getting all that cock inside me. I continued staring directly in his eyes as I slowly slid my pussy lips over the head of his cock. I moaned as my pussy lips stretched very wide, but felt no pain at all. I leaned down and kissed him again as I moved up and down very slowly, working several more inches of his big cock inside me. This has always been one of my favorite parts of sex, the excitement of having a new lover enter me for the first time. It had been twenty years since I had experienced it, but the thrill was still there.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling as the thickest part of his cock stretched its way into my pussy, it was just amazing. I held still for a minute to adjust to his size as he took one of my nipples into his mouth and nursed on it. I looked down and watched as he rubbed my breasts and sucked on one of my nipples. Below that I could see his beautiful cock going into my pussy and I realized that there were still 4 or 5 more inches to go.

The contrast of his black cock, my white skin, and my pink pussy was absolutely intoxicating. I held still and thought about how I was actually getting to experience what I had fantasized about for so long. As Greg took my other nipple into his mouth, I exploded in my first orgasm of the night. It was a very strong orgasm and as I shuddered and tried to regain control of myself, I slid the rest of the way down onto his cock. His cock reached so far into my pussy that I could feel him pushing against the top of my vagina and my cervix. I took a couple more minutes to get used to his size, kissing him and nuzzling against his neck.

Once I was accustomed to his cock, I rose up and started fucking up and down on him, going up until the head was at my lips again then all the way back down until he touched the entrance to my womb. It was the most fantastic feeling I had ever experienced; I felt like I was a teenager losing my virginity again. He was so thick that he stretched my lips almost to the point of pain and I could feel his cock touching every bit of the inside of my pussy. It was like getting a huge bear hug from the inside. I rode up and down on him for a few more minutes and then collapsed in another orgasm. This one was even bigger than the first and left me almost incoherent for a couple of minutes.

He asked if I was going to be OK and I told him I didn't know. I kissed him and sat with his cock all the way inside me as I regained my composure. About this time I realized that this was the first thing either one of us had said since I started working his cock into my pussy. We laughed about this and he said he didn't want to disturb me. I seemed to be having a good time and he knew that he was having a good time. I told him I had never felt anything as good as his cock felt in my pussy, I had never had a better time in my life. "I can't believe I've wasted so much of my life," I told him, "I should have been making love with black men years ago."

I stood up and took his cock in my hand. "Come with me, it's time for you to get yours," I said, as I led him over to the bed. I lay down on my back and watched as Greg climbed on the bed and got between my legs, his big cock bouncing around like something on a farm animal. I was so excited, my pussy was just gushing. He kissed me as he got his cock situated against my pussy lips. I had been worried about his size but it had not been any problem at all up to this point. Greg had been a very gentle lover and had let me control the tempo and get used to his cock. All that changed now as he took control and began to fuck me. It was his turn and he wanted to come. He started slow, and then slowly sped up, pulling his cock almost all the way out and then driving it back in all the way every time. He wasn't hurting me but I could feel his cock slamming against my cervix on every thrust. I had never been fucked this hard before, and certainly not by anything this size. Once again I was on the edge of orgasm.

About this time, Greg said that he was getting close. I could feel his cock swelling up even bigger. He asked where I wanted him to come. I lifted my legs up and put my heels on his butt, holding him inside me as he fucked.

I said "You had damn well better come right inside my pussy. I have waited a long time for this and I want your come deep inside me."

His cock seemed to swell up even more as he thrust into me all the way. I could feel the huge head at the entrance to my womb. He lay on top of me and moaned as he began to come inside me. It felt as though electricity was jolting through my body, I could feel jet after jet of his come shooting right against my cervix. I swear that I could feel his come shooting straight through my cervix and deep into my womb. I immediately exploded in the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. I screamed and he moaned as spurt after spurt of his come shot deep inside me.

FurryDevil
FurryDevil
195 Followers
12