The Sensual Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Bound and blindfolded, you await with trepidation.
1.1k words
4.47
34.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk behind you and untie your hands, my voice quiet but commanding in your ear, telling you to lie on your back on the bed, spreadeagle.

You obey immediately, lying there with your heart pounding as I pull more silk scarves out of the top drawer. I bind your wrists and ankles securely to the the bedposts, tugging on them to test them before sitting on the edge of the bed to look you over.

After a moment I nod, satisfied, and go to make myself a cup of tea. Sitting at the desk, legs crossed, I read the paper, not sparing you another glance until I am done. You watch, waiting patiently and with trepidation, every flip of the page one moment closer to when I will return to you. Other than to lie on the bed, you have been given no further instructions, not a hint of an indication of what will happen next. Your heart is thumping rapidly in your chest and your cock is achingly hard.

Finally I close the paper, folding it in half precisely, laying it on the desk. Back to the bedside table for a blindfold, which I tie around your head, blocking out all light. You feel your other senses heighten, every sound amplified, your skin tingling in anticipation, your mouth dry. You can smell my perfume and know I am still close by and you cannot slow your shallow breathing.

You suddenly feel my warm soft hands touching you, and you startle a little and then relax as I slide one up each side of your right leg to your thigh. I take one fingernail, gently scraping a little line down your balls and then, as you hold your breath, waiting for more, you feel my fingers circle your nipples.

My tongue flickers out at them, fleeting, and then nothing. You wait, straining to hear something, anything, every inch of your body aware.

A lick of your lips, my tongue probing briefly between them, and then a suck of your earlobe.

My lips have barely left your ear when you feel a firm grasp on your balls as I roll them in my hand, caressing them, feeling how tight they are with arousal. Your breath quickens, heart pushing your blood through your body in a raging current.

I slowly let go, lingering until there is no touch again. Another excruciating pause as you wait in excited anticipation, slightly trembling, cock twitching.

Just when you almost can't stand it, I lick the bottom of your feet, moving up your legs with my tongue to your inner thighs. Spread the cheeks of your ass while taking your balls in my mouth for two slow sucks, before giving you a lick between your cheeks, teasing you with the tip of my tongue.

Withdrawing once again, before straddling you backwards, sitting gently on your chest, my wet bare pussy slick and hot on your skin. I grind a little, moaning softly. You instinctually try to bring your hands to my body, but the scarves hold you from moving even an inch.

I lift my hips and slide myself back until I am hovering over your face, my stomach on your chest, my chest on your stomach, my hair trailing on your erection. You can smell my scent, recalling my taste from earlier.

"Stick out your tongue," I command.

You do and find you can barely touch me. You try lifting your head and I move away so that again you can just lick me with the tip of your tongue, getting only the tiniest taste.

You bring your tongue back into your mouth and savour the sweet flavour as I lean down and lick the very tip of your cock. You moan and your stomach tightens and you try to lick me again but you discover you cannot reach at all this time. You want more, wishing desperately that your hands were not bound, that you could reach up and grab my hips and pull me into your face.

I take you into my mouth, all the way in and let you stay there throbbing, as I lower myself to your lips, brushing them against you, wetting your mouth with my juices. Then as I slide you back out from between my lips, I pull myself away from your tongue.

You feel me getting off, and you stifle a groan of frustration and you wait...

It seems like forever, agonizing but finally you feel some movement on the bed. You feel my thighs on either side of your head, tight against you as I lower myself to you and let you lick me. I am facing away from your cock, hands on the wall, rocking against your mouth and you are able to get your fill now of my taste.

You hear the pleasure of your mistress, the moans and whimpers, the feel of my warm lips, the pulsing wet walls inside that close over your tongue. As you make me cum, you lap it up, fruity, rich, tangy and then I am gone again and you are left with only my taste.

Your cock is rock hard and pressing against your stomach, your balls aching with the desire for release. Finally I take you into my mouth sucking you, my taste still in your mouth as you feel the warm wetness enclosing around you, my tight lips drawing you in, enveloping you over and over. My firm hand massaging your balls, my other hand caressing behind them, sliding a finger between your buttcheeks to make little circles.

I stop for a moment, instructing you that you are not to cum until I give you permission and then resume sucking you deep into my mouth. I take my finger and slide it inside me, getting it all wet and then again applying slight pressure to your anus as I stroke your shaft and lick all around the head.

You can feel yourself rising towards orgasm and you struggle to maintain control to obey your mistress and hold off. I can feel your cock throb and your head pulse and I suck faster, twisting my hand as I stroke.

Involuntary sounds escape your lips and you break a bit of a sweat as you turn your head from side to side, fighting the pleasure with all your might. And just when you think you won't be able to hold off any longer I stop, leaving your body shaking, your breath ragged, burning up as if with a fever.

"Do you want to cum for your mistress?" I purr into your ear. "Beg me to give you permission."